Objective Evil

Does objective evil exist? If so, how? I not, why?

Attached: A7D517CA-E5D4-4E00-8A95-14E14FCAB7E6.jpg (810x500, 61K)

degeneracy exit .. who are the parent of those children's .. they should be send to jail for criminal recklessness .. 12 months

per child

No
>why
Because morals and values are subjective and thus the view of what is wrong and bad (evil) is shaped by the psyche of the individual, and not by any objective and quantitative reasoning

>Does objective evil exists?
Yes
>How so?
It is objectively evil to prey on the weak. Animals do that too, but for a different reason. They do it to survive, out of necessity one could say. A man preying on a kid is different, since he doesn't do it to survive but for pleasure.
Simply put; evil is commiting atrocities for other reasons than absolute necessity.

>Does objective evil exist?
Pride
Envy
Greed
Lust
Anger
Gluttony

Thou shalt not bare false witness...
EVEN THOUGH I HAVE PENIS, I'mma gurl.

No.
'Evil' is only what one cannot tolerate. This sensation varies from person to person. Because it is a sensation, it cannot be defined objectively.

Attached: SATAN IS god OF THE JEWS.jpg (848x1480, 298K)

Evil is the destruction of virtue.

No, objective evil does not exist.

However, those who bring pain unto others, often through misguided beliefs are doing a disservice to society.

Like most of this board. It's ok. I forgive you. The pain of life can be quite difficult at times, and it makes sense to blame and hate others.

forgot Sloth

Virtue is also subjective. The worst people who have brought the most pain unto the world have often believed they were acting virtuously.

Check and mate.

Yes, evil does exist, and it has a concise definition. Evil is the destruction of virtue.

The point of the deadly sins is that these are things all of man is guilty of.

It's in our very nature to sin, so without surrendering to God, we cannot repent from our own nature. I am guilty of all of these things, and as is every person on the planet at some time.

He's not asking if "evil" exists.

He's asking if "objective" evil exists. There's a difference...

Are they?It's like a trans saying you can change genders that they are right atleast in their minds.Believing you are right does not mean you are.
You too

Objective evil, not really. Although I would say that pedophilia is one of the few truly objective acts of evil. For the most part, everything is about power, winners, and losers.

No evil is different from sin. You can not repent evil. For example killing and animal and eating it is sin. Killing a baby in a uterus is evil. You can repent original sin. You can not repent evil. There are no abortionists in heaven.

When a bird understands morality more than human beings, I think it's safe to say human beings are the truest evil possible.

Attached: 1548489358295.webm (202x360, 228K)

You are the one being 'evil' by attempting to destroy the virtue of knowing the difference between good and evil. Lol, literally original sin.

Killing things and eating them is just a sin.

Jews

This is literally nonsense.

There is no "objective" proof of heaven. You're too into your own beliefs to see outside of them and form a coherent argument about objectivity. Many people would believe bringing a child, or worse -- multiple children, into an already overpopulated world without proper means of caring for them is a form of "evil."

These children will overwhelmingly have extremely horrible lives.

Also, have you even read The Bible? I haven't, but I would absolutely love to hear some verses which specifically talk about abortion.

protecting the weak is just slave morality

Attached: le wise philosopher.jpg (474x528, 21K)

> Because morals and values are subjective
Famous excuse for utilitarism.
Couldn't expect more from an American

P.S. Look into anti-natalism.

It's interesting. I don't agree with the philosophy, but you'll have to understand you have to look outside your own beliefs to have a critical approach on life. Autonomous thought is crucial in the fight against what I would say is "evil."

It sounds like you still believe in white Jesus, and etc, which is an artifact from Constantine era. You should look into how Christianity has changed and been subverted for political power over the years.

You are worshipping a false icon, and betraying the original intentions of the God you choose to believe in.

>I not

kys nog

I would have said no a while back but now I am positive yes, evil exists.
how do I know? I feel a stonger desire to be dead than to survive. thats no a civilization with the best interests of the people in mind.

also my best friend was raped as a child.

> Does objective evil exist?
Yes.

> If so, how?
Sadism, dindu nuffin-ism, victimism, parasitism and other things subhumans love.

evil denier btfo by definition of evil.

(((((((())))))))) want you to feel depressed ,suicide is the leading cause of death for males age 22-40 ish in western countries for a reason .there are no coincidences.

Yes it does, it manifests itself in the form of the jews

Yes, good = Coherence and evil = entropy in terms of the objective.

Attached: Evolutionary confirmation.webm (198x360, 1.75M)

not exactly. Racial grievance as it is practiced in 2019 is evil. Because in 2019 it is used to destroy virtuous white people. In 1955 when racial grievance was used to destroy things like the kkk, that were not virtuous, it was not evil.

All definitions of evil require the destruction of virtue. Even when the people in contention have strong genetic predisposition to commit evil.

Not for animals. They shouldn't know any better, because they do not make moral decisions, but human beings were not created this way. God created man noble and able to make moral decisions. When man kills others he lowers himself to a bloodthirsty predator, has betrayed his own nature and violated human values. Man chooses to be a murderer and that is evil.

I wasn't talking about niggers specifically.

again it depends on why...

IF you destroy a forest just to deny everyone else its use, that is evil.

If you destroy a forest because you have needs of its resources, not evil.

Shut the fuck up faggot, if you molest a kid or murder someone for money it's not "objectively evil" it is fucking evil you mongoloid.

Attached: 1548262447386.jpg (640x486, 17K)

They are coming for your kids.
#dragkids #kinderdrag #dragtots #babydrag #loveislove

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-052410.png (1440x1153, 521K)

Natural justice, tribal justice, racial ancestry. Your DNA and blood contains primal memories that normally would guide our conscience on what is good or evil.
That has been undermined over the years to the point where making an assertation like yours is a gateway into allowing anything to occur while being a fencesitter

If morals and values were subjective then the natural response to violence and bloodshed would not be fear and nausea. Only through repeated exposure to this behavior is man desensitized. In fact, it is common for first time murderers to vomit because they feel physically ill by their actions.

Drag queens are uniquely evil in a way that just plain of faggots are not.

Two men consenting to gay sex, is just a sin.

Drag queens are dressed that way to make people sexually sin in a way they would not if not for the drag queens deceitful nature. Evil.

It does matter that drag queens are terrible at this deception, it is still evil.

If the forest was cut down to make money and turn trees into paper, it may not be evil, but it is very stupid. Trees and forests are good for nature and the health of the planet. Paper is not.

Simple objective test:

If it makes her laugh it's good
If it makes her cry it's evil

Attached: images(29).jpg (739x415, 24K)

To have objective evil, there need to be objective ethics

Burning down a forest because "fuck forest" is evil.

Cutting a forest down and burning it as firewood to keep warm - not evil. Even though you are doing the exact same thing.

denying the existence of evil because you are to lazy to accept that nuance exists is evil.

In one scenario you've burned down an entire forest, but the other you chopped a few trees down. The industrialization of this, chopping the entire forest down to produce fire wood for people who may not even need it, in order to make profits, is arguably evil. If someone was starving to death and they caught a fish in the ocean to survive it would be out of necessity, but using this as a reason to allow companies to fish the ocean dry is ridiculous. But, truth be told, if someone had extremely strong beliefs in morality they would not kill the fish and rather die. This is where beliefs manifest themselves. How strong our beliefs are in morality.

I bet you think you're really clever now don't you you retarded faggot
>do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
sounds quite similar doesn't it
Fuck you, if you ever come anywhere near any of my kids I will fucking kill you and it won't be evil because
>morals and values are subjective
you stupid cunt

I study Nietzsche and have spent the whole last year dedicated to finding truth.
The only objective evil in life is weakness. Weakness is what allows the will of an external force to prevail over yours, and which in doing so marks a power imbalance between your essence and another’s. This can be as simple as being forced to dedicate thought towards something. In doing so, you’re relinquishing some of your power and time and giving it to an external force or object. Time and mental power which could have been conserved and put towards productive means, AKA the propagation of your own will.
That is why we are fucked up uniquely in our own American way. Our mental health is not profitable. Capitalism makes profits off of creating distractions that decrease the power of one’s will, which is why we’re bombarded with nonsense, that only escalates with the means. Because a healthy populace is not a profitable populace.

what is the difference?

I used to think so, but it seems not.
At this point it’s just a matter of who’s subjectivity is stronger than the other’s.
All faggots, Jews, feminists, and niggers must hang just ftr.

Money is made from cotton, not trees.

This shit right here is worthy of it's own thread and raid.

I meant paper you write on.

Which is why we naturally prefer to be with our own people. We can see the propagation of our culture and race as a spreading of our will, but even greater in physical power than our own mind and body. Then, we subvert ourselves to serve the greater will, which becomes ours. This would become the first concepts of honor.

Jesus fucking Christ... letting those sick men have a child sit in their laps pisses me off what are parents thinking? Any idiot knows they are using their stupid drag queen bullshit to be able to rub their crotch against a child’s behind

Nihilism is a sign of a dying nation. All of our values, traditions, and norms have been destroyed by the Jew. If you claim morality isn't objective it's because deep down you know what you're doing is wrong. You want to pretend there is no Heaven or Hell so you can go on doing whatever you want. By a nihilists logic they could do anything to those kids and if you say it's wrong, well "that's just like, your opinion man".

Attached: 1536973896889.png (913x740, 1.01M)

Objective good and evil both exist. The definitions of which were set forth by god. Unfortunately, since objective evil does exist, and humans are a weak and easily manipulated species, those teachings were lost to time. I'm a firm believer in god but I had to find him without religion. I could see the lies in every form of religion without ever having to be told about them.

Israel is guilty of objective evil against their species. The rest of us were carefully designed to be their slaves. I pray that my people will one day see that and break free of their shackles, together, as we were meant to.

If you don't believe in objective good and evil, then you haven't experienced true pain. I only hope that you all don't have to experience the pain I saw coming. No, i'm not a seer. I'm just extremely gifted at connecting dots.

Attached: RalseiDejected.png (234x228, 4K)

Attached: 1sage.png (1156x2031, 290K)