BOYCOTT GILLETTE USE STRAIGHT RAZORS

Switch to a straight or safety razor.

Gillette already overcharge for their razors, a market they have an effective monopoly over.

Don't be a faggot and stop shaving.

Attached: 1548420978166.jpg (1280x720, 548K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
ranker.com/list/all-procter-and-gamble-brands/werner-brandes
tribunist.com/news/barbasols-ww2-commercial-is-very-different-than-gillettes-toxic-masculinity-ad-video/
youtu.be/wXBUiptvdO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Been using a double edge safety razor for 6 yeara or so. No need or desire to go back to cartridge razors.

Get a merkur 34c and some feather blades. Get some legit aftershave like from phoenix artisan accroutements or captain's choice bay rum. Watch a video or two to bring you up to speed on how to not mangle yourself because you've been so accustomed to shit shaving products.

Then enjoy. Or don't. I don't care. Just don't be a fucking disgusting mongoloid like the "men" in the OP.

And as far as the shaven "men" in the OP, at least half were open homos. Groom yourself and try to give society a good picture of white men, but don't succumb to boy ass.

Merkur Futr user. Feels like shaving with Thor's hammer every morning. I also use a weck shaper with no guard to shave my head. A three year's supply of blades for both is less than $25.

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

A well-maintained beard is perfectly fine if it fits you.

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

>monopoly
You can buy Wilkinson Swords and Bic cartridge razors in the supermarkets.

Well if you really want to boycott Gillette - you should at least consider the fact that they are owned by Proctor & Gamble. P & G makes lots of shit besides Razors such as Tide, Mr. Clean, Ivory Soap etc...In fact here's a list: ranker.com/list/all-procter-and-gamble-brands/werner-brandes

Attached: proctor and gamble product.png (1040x545, 425K)

The only thing wrong with facial hair is that faggot leftists came in a feminized it/pozzed it like they do with everything the touch. A real man should be confident and carry himself with pride and not give a fuck about trends or what other people think.

I don’t know who the bottom right is but
Gregory peck
Paul Newman
And my fave Carry Grant
Were/are straight.
I’m just about to trim my new beard with my new beard trimmer. It’s fun. Looks good too, I am 15% even more handsome, I don’t know why I never did this before. You still need razors with a beard, to shape it. It’s not an either/or situation.
I have a lot of Gillette stuff but when I run out of blades I’m throwing the lot in a skip and taking a picture of it then replacing it with something less s-oyed.

Add these brands to your boycott or you won't even hurt a hair on their hairy gay asses.

Attached: 1548040939909.jpg (1383x800, 189K)

I can safely claim that I don't use any of these products, and I've used Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 for the last 10 years.

Some brands of safety razors are owned by Gillette. Don't be a moron. I'm gonna go ahead and buy Hydro razors from now on.

Guys if you want an alternative I use Bic razors and they're pretty good.

Attached: Bic-Flex-5-Disposable-Razors-070330732315.jpg (412x500, 46K)

anecdotal examples, but i get the point.

Been using a straight razor for the last 2 years. Best desition ever
>Stop spending
>Stop wasting plastic
>Stop giving money to kikes
>Cleaner shave

Astra is the only razor company other than Gillette brands I found to be stealth owned by Gillette / Procter & Gamble.

Feather Blades / Wilkinson Sword / Iridium / Dorco / Derby / Bic are all competitors and should get your business instead.

Just buy Schick. They are owned by one of the more based companies, Pfizer

>attempting to destroy a symbol of masculinity by associating it with s0yb0ys
S0yb0ys wear beards as a masculinity substitute so they can behave like women but still feel like men, and they do this because beards are indisputably masculine.

>not using electric shavers
You are a bunch of cavemen.

based

Okay, I'll be sure to avoid these brands from now on:
>Dawn
>Tide
>Gain
>Downy
>Febreze
>Bounty
>Pepto Bismol
>Duracell
>Oral-B
>Crest
>Head and Shoulders
>Pantene
>Charmin
>Old Spice
>Gillette
>Lacoste
>Boss

I'm glad that Kellogg bought Pringles, otherwise this boycott would be tough.

Why shave? Are you a woman?

Shiiiiiieeeeettttttt, never knew Wilkinson Sword is Schick in the US.

The key is to shave and let it grow out a few days and then shave again. It keeps girls on their toes.

Besides, I hooked up with some SJW and she kept going on about how much she liked my stubble. (had been 2 days since I shaved).

>hooked up with SJW
Never go full retard

Or you could just buy Bic razors for 25 cents each.

>suck it up, snowflake

Yeah I'm not going to shave my natural facial hair like thrall. I don't give a shit about your retarded hollywood aesthetics.

Attached: 1546893758188.jpg (687x854, 93K)

That's Alain Delon

Attached: the_Chad_Alain_the_Virgin_Mick.jpg (1197x626, 133K)

fuck off

She doesn't know where I live or anything. Was pretty good.

Men should refuse to be shamed into cutting off their natural hair growth to conform to social expectations.

Attached: 1520893734292.jpg (1041x900, 305K)

Bring back goatees now

I guess you can cut the throats of rival drug lords with it too which is a nice feature.

Nah im jewish now fuck shaving

It's -50 out next week. I'm not shaving my beard.

Attached: 1541548013447.jpg (1199x770, 403K)

DONT SHAVE AT ALL YOU FAGGOTS
NO "TRIM" NO "SCULPTING" NO "MANSCAPING"
GO FULL DIOGENESE

This guy knows whats up. Beards are cozy asf on those cold winter days.

Why was greasy hair so popular in the 50s?

also, i have wavy hair so there's literally nothing i can do to make it look good, what should i do?

Attached: Clark-Gable6-610x440.jpg (610x440, 47K)

>worries about what other men do with their facial hair

Be stronk like ME and mock other men for having the kind of beards they like!

Like you wash or clothes or take daily showers

> ha ha ha ha ha!

Clean shaven looks better if you have a stronger jawline and clasically masculine features. Beards are a tool. $0ybois use them to hide their weak faces. However, some built, tall guy with masculine features will look more masculine with it. However some thick woodsman's beard ain't fit for all professions. Same as a mustache. On a nice, clean shaven face with good structure, it looks classy. Otherwise it looks pretty awful.

In the end, no style is inherently bad on the beard/clean shaven/5'o clock shadow/whatever debate. As long as you have a good, masculine face, you can pull off everything. Personally I'm going clean shaven and will grow a mustache (I've always liked the pencil stache, but its time has gone) or a proper van dyke in my 30s. It's not really a style you can rock in your early 20s.
I've got wavy hair too, but it's not that hard to style it. After you get out of the shower, drye them wih the towel and sort of "style" them the way you want to. When you wake up in the morning, they've already taken form, which you can then straighten with a brush. If some hairs absolutely won't get down, I have a cream from chamomile and stuff for my skin, which I add a bit to the hair to keep it down, nice and tidy. However I'm going for something simple, like pic related. A classic side parted. Depending on how much hair you leave on top, the style changes a bit.

Attached: Errol Flynn.jpg (618x410, 81K)

Yes, Pantene stock is sure to suffer because of YOUR BOYCOTT!

>kekle for a sheckle, son

I buy my razors from Aldi, cheap and perfectly effective. Fuck Gillette.

I mean beard or clean shaven just dont be a faggot

Either can be manly, but you have to have the genes+test levels to have either a decent beard or shaven jaw line
Those faggots on the right; not enough coverage, and never will have it, low T, horrible grooming practices, they neither brush nor trim properly.
Also they’re just really cringe subhumans

Attached: 76573587-5F99-49F1-871D-3EE37FCE26C1.jpg (406x500, 81K)

Anyone use a straight razor? If so what model is good to buy?
Thinking of getting one. Been using safety razors for 3 or 4 years.

Barbasols ww2 commercial

tribunist.com/news/barbasols-ww2-commercial-is-very-different-than-gillettes-toxic-masculinity-ad-video/

Deus Vult

youtu.be/wXBUiptvdO8

Beard is not the only thing

Attached: hU1ha3eS.jpg (570x570, 51K)

Your boyfriend is waiting for his next blowjob. You don't need to shave. He likes a hairy pussy.

A beard only fits you if you're a beta chinlet

.>straight razors
yikes, no thanks. hair trimmer master race right here. I just trim it pretty close, probably an 1/8th of an inch. That way I get the masculine look of facial hair while not looking like a cringey soiboi, and not hiding my nice masculine chin/jawline. Plus it's low maintenance and looks great.

Attached: paul allen making a point.jpg (705x533, 47K)

I use a few of these, but there are plenty of fine alternatives... will switch.

>I just trim it pretty close, probably an 1/8th of an inch
What shaving machine do you use?

Just some standard hair trimmer with snap-on clips. No idea about brand or model or whatever. Fairly standard thing.

I absolutely fucking hate clean shaving. I have really thick hairs and no matter how hard I try, I'll always develop razor burn. Doesn't matter technique or whether I use a safety razor or multi blade razors or electric shaver or what.

Hard pass. I don't care how many smiling manchildren you put in a meme, I don't want to look like I'm 5 years old, period.

>beards are actually unmanly

Agreed. Beards are only for those 50 and above, unless it’s thick or long.

If those men on the left had beards, they would look even manlier

If those men on the right shaved, they would look even more feminine

You get what I am saying?

Attached: Jesus Christ.jpg (897x897, 78K)

I too cringe at clean shaven. You have to be very hygienic or risk infection. It is unnatural. Full beard or stubble.

A bit of stubble is fine, otherwise you start looking like a conquistador or worse, a fucking dunecoon.

Or your own.

I tried using a straight razor. Could never get the hang of it. The brands I tried were Puma and Double Arrow, neither of which worked for me.

Well fuck I use 9 of these.

I'm a schick hydro 5 or quattro titanium guy my self. And never buy refills only buy a new stick which usually comes with 2 heads but as a promo most of the time they have 3 heads and IRS 7.50 vs 12 bucks for the same amount or close to it for the heads

Imagine trying so hard to emasculate the purist form of masculinity(a beard). They hide behind the beard because it IS masculine, not because it isn't.
You neutered little twerp.
Beards have been associated with masculinity and wisdom for thousands of years for good reason. Go ahead and groom yourself to look like a little boy, peter pan.

> Contributing to the hypergamic mess of the west
Good job Bro.

Live in a barrel in the street?

Attached: 1546196144306.gif (300x186, 446K)

this. if you're ugly, you'll never not look ugly. if you're handsome, you'll never look terrible.

I use an electric shaver

Mfw I have a strong jaw and a good 5 o'clock shadow so I can shave and look good but I still hate these weakchin basedfags for ruining beards because I have great facial hair

Attached: cbb.jpg (680x818, 65K)

Attached: 2BD8CFB7-D6DB-4424-912B-808DD8887D9A.jpg (640x457, 27K)

this is better and less wasteful than safety razors

Attached: GUEST_2d5072a0-7795-4262-ac6e-f1e55971feea.jpg (488x488, 48K)

Is there any documented case of a man that never shaved and ended up with a thick beard?
Because everytime i see someone who stopped shaving after school, they end up with a patchy s0yb@y beard, even in their 30s

>le shaving to grow back thicker meme

Attached: DhYNqnGUYAAr6cC.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Every single person i know that stoped shaving after school has a terribly sparse beard at 30. Meanwhile, those who coninued shaving have some amaxing beard growth now

Glad I moved to Oregon fuck that cold

>tfw your buddy is dating a spic from chicago

Talk about bad feels

jannies rename /pol into /cringe
u buying a fucking razor/ blade from other company giant wont change a singe fucking thing in your life stupid fucking nigger bitch
why do not you go out and join some ultras group beating up muslims and niggers , oh right bcs ur too busy BOYCOTYTINGHHE E GILETTEE

I always shave & I avoid all soi products.