The jews will live FOREVER

Why is Jow Forums ok with this? Tax them now

Attached: 1533113160385.png (473x629, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rd.com/culture/animals-that-live-forever/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bullet coffee is the final red pill

He will be dead with a heart attack by 60 with that shit..

living to 180 sounds like a nightmare

for you

For you

I'd only want to live that long if I could retain my youth.

>bulletproof coffee
Nice

it is kind of shocking that that's ~all~ he spent.

You'd think Bezos, Gates and the like would spend billions to make themselves live forever.

I think that this is going to be a possibility for future people, but not today at least.
I think there is some research on telomeres, but true immortality will come from non-organic molecular treatment or some type of nano-technology.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that the NWO is not really that advanced compared to the rest of the population (the 99%, what have you). Some Kurzwellian promises are bogus, me thinks, like uploading your brain into a computer or doing some other types of technological backflips.

Personally, I would not want to live to 180. Think about that, that is living until the year 2200 at the least. That is a long time. Not only that, but you as YOU now will most definitely not be you as you then. You might realize that you made a terrible mistake, or, conversely, you might realize that you did the best thing ever.

My advice: Be wary of transhumanism, but don't shut yourself off entirely.

Only one way to succeed, but you won't do it on your terms.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x983, 681K)

This is all you'll get.

I spent 10 dollars on a tab of acid and I became okay with dying.

>not becoming a demilich
see ya never life cuck

Living to 180 would be amazing if you didn't grow old.

The good part about living an extremely long lifespan is that you can end it whenever you want. Our current lifespan of about 80 years just isn't enough for most people, we're constantly facing anxiety about time passing too quickly and getting things done before it's too late. Imagine if you had 100 years of youth to do whatever you wanted user.

Not if you use the spice, Melange. Faggot.

Imagine if you didn't waste 8/10ths of your day instead

newborn children will always beat old hags in vitality, inteligence, capability etc.

>drinking butter is the secret to living to 180

>not being a Kekromancer

Attached: my life for kek'zhul.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

It would be much better to live a leisurely youth for 100 years is what I'm saying. People are constantly doing things for peace of mind, everybody knows that once you hit 30-40 your youth is over and never coming back. That anxiety is what makes people live busy and full lives.

I'm trying to say that living without that anxiety would be great

Biological immortality is not viable.
Too complicated and ultimately you're squishy anyway and can die to a random accident at any point.

The way to go is finding a way to simulate/digitize a human mind.That way you can have backups, upgrades and can literally live forever. Not to mention that you can switch between bodies like outfits.

You hope that that is possible. Maybe it is not.

Bulletproof coffee is a scam. It's shitty sourced garbage beans and then you load it with 500 cals of saturated fat. Retarded

If you digitize your mind it's just a copy, it's not you.

you can use any beans you want dumbass its just mixing butter and coffee

Thats what they think.. You can not cheat God.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: when the nut.png (238x412, 171K)

No thanks. I dont like race mixing, and Jewish subservience.

>The way to go is finding a way to simulate/digitize a human mind

The main goal should be to figure out how the scan the brain at neuron-level resolution... once we've got good enough backups the future can figure out the other details.

Kek, this is nothing. Sumerian kings lived like 24000 years.

The inability to accept your own eventual death is immature.

this

you'd still fucking die, only moron underage bans fucking think "uploading your brain into a computer" would be you

>bulletproof coffee

Fuck me sideways this is a stupid, obnoxious name for something. It's like that other American coffee brand made by vets and it's all about triggering the libs and it's just caffeine out the ass.

>Biological immortality is not viable.
>literally all bacteria are immortal

Based. I fucking love capitalism.

>he believes the Sumerian king list is real

HEEEEEEEDIOT!

Tripfag aura.

Attached: file.png (633x874, 72K)

As someone who has had trouble with assassination attempts on my coffee, this is exactly the product I need.

no they didnt.

>retarded /polacks not understanding that extending a healthy live means an counter-argument to the need of 3rd world immigration as the western nations are dying off

why am I not surprised by the lack of IQ on this board?

This would be a godsend not just to us but also to the nips as their population now has far too many pensioners who do nothing and just rack up medical costs for the system

healthy life extension technologies are the cure for the western societys many problems

the goal is not to live just "long" but in the first place "healthy" as having youthful efficiently working bodies

Attached: 44684611318795.jpg (254x191, 11K)

Revelations 9:6
And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

they will achieve immortality but it wont be what they expect

What possesses a man to shave his chest?

I'm amazed that people beyond the age of 8 haven't figured that out. They think they're the Major or some shit, without having actually paid attention to that anime.

It's definitely an interesting idea that could exist in some future civillization as a core practice. But that civillization wouldn't be one of humans it would be one of AI.

(you)

If his current girlfriend finds naturally hairless men to be sexy. But it keeps growing back thicker and fuller.

>IQ

My little brother used to work for him. Hes a dick.

Yep. If it were true, then wouldn't your beard keep getting thicker and fuller?

Quelle surprise

Why do people get upset when rich people waste their money. you would rather them store their resources in a vault? At least this way they are spreading it around. shiiiiiit

The backups aren't you though you're still fucking dead why is this so difficult for you your mind faggets to understand.

To put it in context that might be easier for your brainlet mind to comprehend imagine if you flipped on one of your backups and it could stand there and look at you and then shoot you in the fucking face are you still alive then moron?

>implying they would let him live that old for that little money

We're not dying off retard, that's a meme.
We're just not growing fast enough for the economy (pyramid/ponzi scheme) which is gonna collapse like every other scheme when growth stops.

Bump.

Attached: AgeReversal001.jpg (552x240, 88K)

but it doese

>not buying infant blood and organ replacements

cmon swallow the vampire pill

Attached: 1520972885006.jpg (945x709, 177K)

Literally this

>in just a few years I'll be 30
>already feel like I've lived too long

The next 40-60 years are going to suck

>The next 40-60 years
I like your optimism.

Why would anyone want to do this? It's bad enough that we live to see our parents fade away, who the fuck wants to live long enough to see our siblings, wives and kids off with them?

I am going to try and live on Bulletproof C8 MCT oil and Cacao Powder for a week. wish me luck

t. The 180 year old incel virgin from Jow Forums

It's simple statistics, you are more likely to live than not live.

i dont see the point tho
everybody dies, its not a big deal

>just gained wizardry powers
>feels like I just came around the corner
180 would still be too short, because as a slothy neet I achieve in a week what a dronebee achieves in a day. I need MORE TIME

Attached: boom.gif (467x398, 74K)

Literally Mr. House from Fallout: New Vegas.

>yes goy! You get to work for 100 years now!
Holy shit what a retard

Moreover, what possesses a man to shave his balls?

They really come up with extremist ways to eacape the hell...

>Be 26
>Start getting backpain all the time
>Start getting really bad hang overs
>Start gaining weight

It's not a nice thing.

i dont get this guy

hes supposed to be le ebin BIOHAXXOR XPERT , yet looks like shit/average for his age
self help cultism is the biggest COPE ever lmao

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (518x500, 43K)

I think you might have additional problems unrelated to aging

Just 1 million? Is he serious.

Yes goy, you will live a long and happy life.

Attached: 1479849071994.jpg (231x218, 9K)

Only a million? Not gonna make it.

I prefer black rifle coffee

Attached: COMPLETE_MISSION_FUEL_KIT_df84f171-d5da-45e6-b3c9-5aa8dd955b46_large.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Hahahahahahahaha this is retarded, he is triying to naturally get his body to live 180 years lmao, the only and way to get to that age and still be more than an useless vegetable it´s with biotechnology, dumb hipsters and their rejection of technology it´s hilarious

Doesn't matter, when the end time comes they are going to hell.

>Biological immortality is not viable.
wut?
There's at least 5 immortal creatures.

>rd.com/culture/animals-that-live-forever/

bump

>be 180 years old
>fuck underaged girls
>get sentenced to super statutory rape

>shitskin detected

So umm you want others to provide you food, electricity, heat, entertainment but you don't want to work? Why even live if you don't want to do anything?

Oh you want to use internet (which needs shit-tons of manhours of work to have it properly working). read books (which someone else had to write and somebody had to print and etc) or you want to paint pictures for yourself (with tools somebody had to make for you, with paint somebody had to produce for you + canvas and etc).

Why not live as you suggest and get right now on welfare and foodstamps? Do it nigger! Live your life as you want to! You'll quickly become a worthless alcoholic devoid of any personal hygiene. People when not doing anything degrade very quickly - a very well known phenomenon in psychology.

Once when we become so technologically advanced that a single person can be totally self-sufficient then maybe we can ponder this subject but until then, work you worthless piece of shit!

Attached: 546487879513216.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

So, stacks and sleeves like in altered carbon

Attached: AC4-920x584.jpg (920x584, 108K)