Vaping political ad

Jow Forums check out this well-reasoned political argument against vaping
oh and take note of what the "bad" vaping puppet looks like as opposed to the other puppets.
pic related.
video -
youtube.com/watch?v=Kxz0vbyWpJc
yup they sure showed him whos boss with their responses!
does Jow Forums vape?

Attached: bad dumb guy!.jpg (293x299, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEjrjTsVLY4
youtube.com/watch?v=fmKply2PfmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont do drugs kids

Attached: 1548202162735.jpg (473x591, 37K)

vaping rn

>Condoms are less effective at preventing STIs than abstinence so we should ban them
E-cigs are still dangerous though (and they make you look like a fag)

>tries to say it is SAFER
>at the end they pretend he was saying it was fully safe by telling you safer != safe
There are no credible studies that show nicotine, on its own, which is what most vaping juices are besides some flavoring or salt, never causes cancer
They really want to kill vaping because you can vape many drugs besides nicotine, right in public, without anyone knowing
And these drugs, which I won't mention, only stay present in your system for about an hour, so they evade most drug testing
And btw, nicotine is a proven nootropic, literally makes your brain function better

Attached: 1544360234116.png (744x804, 167K)

Vaping isBRRRRRRAAAAPPPPPP

I smoked for about 13 years since I was 17 and have been vaping for 4. So whatever that means for your stat

Why are you telling the truth as though it's satire?

Attached: 1423478623894.png (493x687, 278K)

>they make you look like a fag
>sucking on a BIG BROWN CIGAR doesn't look faggy
vaping is pretty damn safe & this whole "its pussy sticks, its faggy" is all in your mind
it would be like someone riding a horse and seeing someone in a car and going "HA HA CARS ARE FAGGY, ILL STICK TO MY HORSE!"
Vaping is a vastly superior form of using chemicals like nicotine or THC.
Less preservatives, no ashes in your lungs, no proven data to show any harm at all except some dubious claims of "popcorn lung"

Attached: 1547249372513.png (1500x1500, 158K)

>paid for by the marijuana industry

Anything being faggy is subjective. But I'm still going to call you a faggot.

sensible kek
but really this ad is pretty much like arguing with any of them
they cut you off and spout bullshit noise over and over until you hush

you're full of chemicals right now, your body is making chemicals
everything you eat or breath is a chemical
any drug can be abused and drugs made by tyrone in his basement full of toxic by products are harmful to you but tto just label all drugs as bad is retarded
some people arent mindless npc brainlets they have stress and need a crutch in this world to relax a little or to give them energy or help them get shit done faster and better
brainlets abusing drugs and dying ruined them for everyone
anyone should have access to any drug in a small amount for personal use
you dont need a special 500 dollar paper from doctor goldberg

Did you know that straight edge brown people with morals exist?

Did you know that white drug addicts with no morals also exist?

Did you know you're a fag, OP?

>brown people with morals exist
riiiiiiiiiiight

Attached: 1515570738336.jpg (250x200, 7K)

Just because muslims are stinky and gross doesn't mean they don't have an objectively better moral system than the west.

Are over overweight, lonely, ugly, or all three?

in these two video gems they literally brutally kill the fucker that smoked/vaped
youtube.com/watch?v=nEjrjTsVLY4
youtube.com/watch?v=fmKply2PfmI

cringy truth campaign and gross anti-tobacco ads were what made me stop watching tv
i used to like watching adult swim. at the start of 2014, suddenly these kind of ads were half of their commercials
cutting the cord was an honor

I vape. Waiting for the study 15 years down the road that links vaping to some weird lung mucuous disorder or something.

But until then, don't care.

>anything being faggy is subjective

So I could spend my days sucking dick and it wouldn’t be faggy from a certain point of view?

That's right.

Attached: fb62cf8bb28f6c3759939496074b9ebc.jpg (2272x1704, 353K)

just jews being jews, the big tobacco companies are still majority-owned by gentile families. sure jews are major shareholders but they don't control the company and their boards.this is why jews actually hate tobacco even if they profit off it.

>overweight
No, I'm pretty slender & feminine looking
>lonely
I guess sometimes, usually not, I enjoy being alone for the most part. To elucidate I have friends if you're implying I don't. And yes even a "significant other", kek.
>ugly
Certainly not, my face is quite cute, but overall I look pretty appealing.

No idea why you're trying to personally insult me, did I hurt your brown poo skin feelings?
I think I see where you derived these assumed traits you applied to me; they are from your subconscious, you're projecting. You either really are all/some of the things you listed, or at the very least, think you are.

Attached: 1541874793569.jpg (600x722, 102K)

>A fucking leaf

You know, normally flags go through long cycles of being complete shitposters and then experiencing redemption arcs in a healthy ebb and flow over a period of years.

Leaf posters have been absolute dogshit for at least 3 years now. Get your fucking heads on straight and stop drinking the city water or something, god damn

i remember those commercials BTW siot sucked

I just don’t care about vaping. Just like smoking. Let ppl do what they want as long as it’s not like heroin or somethinf

Attached: 5A95A8E4-1E4C-4D9C-B5DF-31CBBE18F13D.jpg (682x468, 45K)

Look at this effort, you're definitely a fag.
>im slender, fem, cute
Just go on hrt already faggot

>”significant other”
Judging by the tone of the rest of your post you’re gay and have a boyfriend right?

No you’re right because browns aren’t even people to begin with

>6969
Nice

I vape occasionally. I have no desire to smoke a cigarette.

Why the (((they))) hate nicotine so much?

>when you're enjoying a thread & suddenly hear "BEEP BEEP"
pic related

Attached: 1547628338172.gif (666x666, 575K)

I am on HRT, I'm trans

Attached: 1543401993688.jpg (498x420, 73K)

yes, the 'bad vaper' is light blond. The good guys are minorities.

The media HATES blond men.

I'm bisexual, totally 50/50, but no I'm currently with a girl.
I pretty much base my love of someone on their core traits, personality, intelligence, crap like that. The only thing in terms of appearance I focus on is faces. I'm picky about faces, the person has to have a cute face.
I find both vags & dicks to be arousing & stuff, so they don't really matter to me.

Attached: 1547843713055.jpg (500x411, 44K)

when did these people switch from "dialog is good" to "being louder than people so there can't be dialog is good"?

Depends on the drug and the dose, my friend. Also, your hair incorporates drugs as it grows and the length is proportional to the time since ingestion.

t. toxicology analyst

I think it's pathetic on part of that Truth organization. They have absolutely nothing concrete against vaping so instead they say how much nicotine the pods carry (no fucking shit, you pick how much you want) and the likelihood of ending up smoking as well? I think vapers are faggots, but I hate this jew controlled establishment that's probably just attacking vapers so they can convince whoever funds the organization to keep giving them money so they can keep paying themselves bullshit amounts.

Because it is a nootropic & they do not have full control of the industry.
THC makes you docile, complicit, okay doing nothing.
Nicotine temporarily lowers stress & improves brain function
Not to mention most of the tobacco companies/nicotine labs, well it is somewhat controlled by the goyim.
They want to crush vaping & smoking while propping up THC products & alcohol. Two of the most useless drugs in that they dumb you down.
I prefer stimulating drugs, drugs that help you achieve a goal. You know, give you energy, focus, drive, overall better brain function.
When I take a drug it is always for a good purpose, not to escape or become useless, but to progress.

Attached: 1544036361057.png (603x689, 427K)

>does Jow Forums vape
*ddit

>the likelihood of ending up smoking as well?
This seems fishy
smoking cigarettes is like ten times more expensive, it is worse for your health, blocked in more places than vaping, and less nicotine than vaping provides.
So why would anyone downgrade to regular cigarettes?

On a drug related note, pic related. They are trying VERY hard to ban this in all states of the USA. It is already banned in places like the UK.
Easily one of the best drugs. Helps people get off pharmaceutical drugs like oxycodone and hydrocodone. Probably why they hate it.
It has little physical withdraw.

They have even went as far as to label it an opioid.
Unlike opioids, no one has died from kratom alone, the very few listed deaths are from people using other drugs along with it.
It does not depress the respiratory system like opioids, so it can't make you stop breathing like they do.
It is as safe or safer than say, THC, for example.

Attached: kratom-1.jpg (450x300, 272K)

this ad is propaganda

>i tried to quit using nicotine gum
>i tried to quit by only buying the worst cigarette ive ever tasted (american spirit black pouch rollies)
>and then i tried vaping.
>i used such a high nicotine concentration that i could not physically smoke cigarettes
>i was slowly able to taper off the nicotine concentration when using a vape
>went from 24mg/ml down to no nicotine within 3 months
>after another 2 months of vaping no nicotine liquid i stopped altogether
>this was 4 years ago havnt smoked or vaped since
vaping can help you quit but juul pods cannot. juul pods only come in 1 nicotine concentration so there is no possible way to taper off.
pic related is what i used

Attached: ego t.jpg (1000x750, 68K)

This ad sucks but vaping is cringe and blue pilled

Yeah metoo.

>Comments are disabled for this video.
but anyway, safer doesnt equal safe, of course, but it just means.... not as dangerous

wow
made a thread for this
thx user

You want to know the real reason the USians have so much antivape propaganda? Tobacco companies make huge payouts to state treasuries, vape companies don't. California in particular would be up shit creek wrt gibs if everyone stopped smoking.

I love kratom and vaping, am I fagggot?

Same here

no it shows you're not an NPC, that you need things to deal with the actual harshness of this world, the stress of this world
brainlets don't feel such things, they are always happy, always floating through life

Attached: 1521580331593.jpg (234x221, 9K)