You Come Here For Truth

This is what you've been waiting for.
You need to scratch that itch

>This site has nothing to offer anybody.
There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each over. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.
This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.
I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make new friends. Just leave Jow Forums. Do anything else.
Yes, this is pasta, but are you really gonna sit there and tell me that this pasta isn't 100% true?

Attached: -poster.jpg (1080x1920, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instantfap.com/post/847245
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

open and post

fpbp and kek, you are alright with me pajeet

too long kys

>yes, goyim, don’t visit this site
>go outside instead
>give me your sheckels

>You Come Here For Truth
I come here to blow off steam. 3/4ths of the posts are trolls and the rest are shit I already know.

Get out faggot.

Attached: 1548493773917m.jpg (1024x735, 71K)

>There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity,
i only got this far

This is a pol meme section on an anime board...no shit this site has nothing to offer, nobody said it did you edgy attention seeker.

I suggest you jump off a bridge

I stop reading at :
>waiting for.

Attached: (((Felix Kersten))).jpg (240x367, 12K)

That is me t bh.

tldr

Attached: 1544295024724.jpg (600x337, 25K)

Man the journos are trying hard to kill this site. Like theyre the first ones to try.
Sorry thats gonna be a hard pass for me journo scum. I actually have a life and come here to shitpost for lulz. So yea pretty beneficial. My gf and i sit here and read shitposts and just laugh at the world then go to work the next day and live life and repeat. See ya done goofed when you assumed everybody here was some lonely basement dweller. Must be hard being a lonely 30 something out of work journo having to go back home to live with mom cause you lost your journo job and dont know how to code. Hey i hear coal mining jobs are coming back!

Attached: give-up-and-kill-yourself.png (600x700, 32K)

Right? Make me more shekels goy! I need those interest payments!! Btw your rent is up another 50 and due next week!
Sanjeet gets it. She needs to do the needful and open the bobs!

Let me fix that for you.
>Error: Maximum file size allowed is 3 MB

instantfap.com/post/847245

Attached: boobs.jpg (1210x926, 67K)

/thread
Bravo!

Jow Forums has a very alluring air to it. People within the normie sphere come here thinking they're gonna shitpost their way to changing hearts and minds but end up getting redpilled into the Jow Forums collective. This place is VERY toxic to the cognitively dissonant. You don't change Jow Forums, Jow Forums changes you.

Attached: 1800.jpg (300x180, 12K)

WTF I love Jow Forums now !

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x278, 2.13M)

Let me offer a counter point:
Niggers

House pet by day.
House pet by night.

Attached: olson.jpg (960x960, 168K)

Reddit.com/u/lalunalewd

JOIN SYG

Attached: based_syg_poster.jpg (587x695, 100K)

why is it always the lazy autist faggots who lecture other about being lazy and autist?

Hear hear!

Attached: 1541523892800.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

She is not worth $20 for nudes.

Attached: fug.png (211x246, 11K)

She’s hot but has an unfortunate tattoo

Attached: B8245ACB-9816-474B-99E0-EB82C79D5DCC.png (540x720, 607K)

This is true for Jow Forums post-American elections.

This was unironically a good site (Jow Forums was never good memes apart) around 2012-2015.

I even remember the space elevator threads. There still was a lot of low-brow "unscientific racism" and Jow Forums tier banter ("are x white?" were a daily occurence) but the level in general was high. There were a lot of libertarian and Natsoc threads and generals, there were also Holocaust Revisionism threads almost daily. It was a time when people like Styx (or even Milo or the people from TDS like Mike Enoch) posted here as Anons and started gaining traction, I do remember watching Styx videos when he had like less than a thousand viewers, and I do remember stuff like his ebola-chan black metal song, shit was hilarious. By comparision, Jow Forums today is a complete cesspool and it has followed a similar path as /b/.

Attached: 1541708661452.jpg (1600x1064, 58K)

most people come here to vent, nice vent obligatory kys faggot fucking shill, want your (you)? you got it.

I want to blow raspberries on the belly.

yet here you are
and you will never leave
because we are here
and will never leave
remember

Attached: cdb.jpg (492x366, 18K)

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself?

Trumptards levelled this place. It's not even a ruin now.

Discord tranny, Discord Tranny
Post dilation pseudo fanny

Shill more man, it will definitely continue to work. Your post reeks of desperation and it only emboldens us.

Attached: 1547003820020s.jpg (102x125, 2K)

sometimes i feel like youre right. then sometimes im surprised or i surprise myself by actually not pretending to know everything and try and win an argument or meeting someone on here who does the same.