Joe Rogan said CNN and liberals arent to blame for the convington boys being harassed

Joe Rogan said CNN and liberals arent to blame for the convington boys being harassed.
Its russian trolls responsible for creating divisiveness. Sam Harris told him so.

Attached: 0419.jpg (253x244, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547336620513.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's correct

Jew Harris

what are the odds two jews would blame Russians?

Yanks need to look at yourselves instead of constantly blaming the Ruskies

>Russia good, America bad!

Thanks Ivan

Oh JFC

hes trying so hard to associate himself with these 'new intellectuals'
pathetic

joe is a complete faggot and I'm glad people are waking up. I will be happy to watch the tides turn against him and he looks like a shriveled up 3 foot long turd once he stops taking all the roids/hormones.

California Joe and Fedora Harris

Joe is a fucking retard. I gave up on him last night with Nick Dipolo. He pretended he didn't know what the Steele Dossier was and then he repeatedly tried to use WAPO and NBC as sources for vague click bait that trump lies a lot. Just throw JRE away. stop listening to it. He's obviously a leftist retard.

Attached: mike-stoklasa-58819d732624a.jpg (720x983, 84K)

> Jews good, Russians bad
Yeah thanks Rabbi McCarthurwitz

I"M SO DARK AND INTELLECTUAL

>Just throw JRE away. stop listening to it.
when will the memes arrive??? you know his normie audience wont figure it out until WaPo or NYT or dank memes tell them how to feel.

Yes Joe, all of your critics are russian agents. This isn't real and this conspiracy was started by Alex Jones to make you look bad. The people at Reddit still love you because it's the only place that's not afraid to ban users for wrong opinions.

Thank God Sam Harris is there to remind me of the need for Global Civilization.

>He pretended he didn't know what the Steele Dossier was
I was wondering why my friend did the same thing yesterday. joe sending out the programming.

To be fair, Trump claimed he was having a mountain of burgers at the white house and in reality it was just a table full. If that's not a lie I don't know what. On average Trump lies 10,000 times a day, that's what buzzfeed told me.

>Trump claimed he was having a mountain of burgers at the white house and in reality it was just a table full
There it is everyone! Trump is a pants on fire liar!! Mountains aren't tables and walls don't do anything at all!

Jaime pulls up obvious leftwing sources intentionally and uses snopes on the show. Fuck Jaime.

Except when you're having one around your chicken coop because those coyotes are savages. Almost as bad as those fucking mountain lions in Colorado, walls do nothing at all against those though.

I guarantee Sam didn’t say that, because Sam isn’t an idiot.

Attached: 1529113441813.jpg (570x570, 47K)

JRE actually stands for Jewish Revolution Enterprises. he has been on brand this whole time.

>a 5'5 thumb who thinks he's a ninja

Attached: 1548379039659m.jpg (1024x589, 55K)

this

"Why are you getting this emotionnal" ? said the midget after saying :

- "Why don't you like CNN?"
- " The Washington Pot can't lie"
- "Muh Sam Harris is an intellectual"
- "What is the dossier"? (2 years after speaking non stop about the Trump Russia investigation)
- "Muh Russian trolls"

FUCK JOE

i can see you with my eyes closed, rabbi

Attached: 1530727092408.png (600x878, 106K)

leader of intellectual darkweb
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547336620513.webm

Attached: norogaine.jpg (1251x663, 115K)

bolsheviks are like roaches, one lives to produce thousands more

Attached: 1518433003541.jpg (710x532, 140K)

everything's Russia's fault.

can confirm, we did all of this and much more so nice to see all-powerful USA eat themselves

Joe is just a shill. Shilling against Moon landing when small but now ambiguous as shitting in Nazi science is virtue signalling to his Jewish masters.

Sam Harris is a cretin and Joe Rogan cannot think for himself.