Snopes Refuses To Correct Nathan Phillips "Stolen Valor" Fact Check

Snopes is refusing to set the record straight about Nathan Phillips, the Native American at the center of the Covington High School student controversy.

Phillips, who turned out to be the Maytag Man instead of a "Recon Ranger," has stolen valor for years - falsely claiming in interviews to have been deployed to Vietnam - before carefully changing his wording to clarify that he was a "Vietnam-times" veteran.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-26/snopes-refuses-correct-nathan-phillips-stolen-valor-fact-check-google-facebook

Attached: 7A211F77-BD0E-4F3C-B89C-8407FB565077.jpg (751x414, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taskandpurpose.com/nathan-phillips-vietnam
mobile.twitter.com/kerpen/status/1088909917946347520
dailycaller.com/2019/01/24/nathan-phillips-military-service/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is a good thing though
more and more people will start distrusting snopes because of this

>(((Snopes)))

Attached: jew dance.gif (320x180, 1.06M)

Has anyone met someone who goes to Snopes to get the absolute Truth on it all?

I mean that shit doesn't even pull up when I search for shit on a search engine.

Anyone with half a brain knows its shit.

Trouble is google and facebook are both using Snopes as the 'fact checker' for this.

If you would take the time to actually read the article you would see that they did.

He has said several times that he was a Vietnam Era vet, never that he said he fought. Every major news outlet has corrected it and reported on it correctly since

...then again, most of the cucks on this board lack the brain power to do more than eat Trump's shit like it was steak, so I'm not surprised.....

Attached: assband.png (500x320, 351K)

Except the article says:

"Phillips, who turned out to be the Maytag Man instead of a "Recon Ranger," has stolen valor for years - falsely claiming in interviews to have been deployed to Vietnam - before carefully changing his wording to clarify that he was a "Vietnam-times" veteran. "

So - fuck you you lying cunt.

Nathan Phillips In 2018 Video Falsely Claims 'I'm A Vietnam Vet'

taskandpurpose.com/nathan-phillips-vietnam

Go back to Buzzfeed.

doesn't say any such thing cuck....troll harder next time because I can always use a good laugh....

Attached: 1542670133025.png (368x475, 205K)

mobile.twitter.com/kerpen/status/1088909917946347520

What sort of lame trolling is it to say the article doesnt say 'X' when anyone who reada just the first few paragraphs will aee it?

Try harder faggot.

CAUGHT: HERE’S NATHAN PHILLIPS STONE-COLD LYING ABOUT HIS SERVICE

dailycaller.com/2019/01/24/nathan-phillips-military-service/

Attached: 0898F8A3-6ED6-4058-92B3-C7DDB95873B4.jpg (634x453, 102K)

no one gives a shit about this website. left wing rags gonna do what left wing rags do

Attached: 1547351203812.jpg (1080x1349, 1.74M)

Hi unemployed buzzfeed writer. Nice to see you're enjoying your newfound leisure time.

he's underage, so snopes is going to get fucking sued.
cant wait

murder snopes

Now that's the REAL 56% face.

Who takes Snopes seriously in the current year?

Why were you in Beirut? That’s way off in a land that has little consequence for our Homeland

FAKE NEWS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEE!!!!
When are you autistic little faggots going to quit?

Snopes is 100% correct he never stated that he was a Vietnam Veteran in December of 2018 or January of 2019. Show me the tape where he says it. That's right you can't. Jow Forums eternally BTFO!!

YEs we already know that snopes is biased as fuck.

Too bad the mainstream does not.

Snopes is a small blog, they take time to correct errors

Nobody is ever discharged "in theater". Nobody. No one. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Never happens.

>stolen "valor"
Wait, are there really people proud of their service in vietnam? Thinking it is worthy of the term valor?
Wew lad

You need to meet more middle class Boomer grandmas with iPhones. Snopes is somehow their go to source for all that is True.
>commits sudoku