Moral Dilemma: Do you hide your power level for good grades?

Im not proud to admit I got an A in an immigration class with a #AbolishICE-tweeting professor because I hid my power level the entire semester. The 10 page final essay I wrote was such a fucking satirical piece about Trump I was laughing my ass off writing it and still got a 97 on it. I felt dirty about it though. So age old question to kiss ass or not to kiss ass?

Attached: 151110-melissa-click-mn-1730_7bae89458b4757f64458142cc46dcb8d.jpg (1130x739, 399K)

You caved on your principles for grades.

Get your degree and then email the idiot telling him how he thought your satire was real because he wasn't smart enough to catch it.

I switched to night school user. You'll get real professionals who haven't spent their entire lives surrounded and babied in academia. Most of these professors are devoid of life experience.

>immigration class
Is that before or after holocaust class?

There's no problem, as long as you use your grades for anti-left subversion in the end.

This.

Besides, you aren't going anywhere in a University without kissing the ring of Cultural Marxism. Just make sure they don't warp your mind then graduate and join the rebellion against these commies.

>hide my power level
Sure
>Go against what I believe in to please some libshit teacher and for some puny grades
Never

Its basically two options:
>kiss your ass all the way to the top when no one can stop you and you can say whatever you want and fire dissenters
>stand up for your beliefs and flip burgers

only people who know my true power level is close friends and my family in my house . The old man and I are close to the same level. He just cant admit the holocaust was over blown

Get your grades, graduate while knowing the real thruth. Or if you know more then 50% of students think like you then rebel with that group. The professor cant fail its students since he has targets too.

Post an excerpt from your essay, fagmeister

>being this dumb
no

holocaust was real faggo
>inb4 HES A MOSSAD AGENT
believing the holocaust was real and not wanting people cheating the system are two different things

this
the exact reason I do not trust "peer review" science, along with the cold fusion fiasco. they have no credability left to just say things, you have to prove you have proven something now, demonstrably.

Yep. Hide your power level, get good grades, move into positions of power with those good grades, and create influence. You're not compromising your own beliefs by pleasing a single nutjob professor. You are however sabotaging yourself by not getting good grades so you can move to positions of influence.

Though if you're just planning on being another cog in the machine and this class doesn't change that, then sure, raise some hell.

I failed my english class because my prof was a roastie and our main subject was feminism. We had to write a paper about Beyonce and if she's a feminist leader or not. I basically said she was a stupid puppet that repeats whatever ideology she was told by her masters. And she's not a business leader or example for women because she's not actually directly watching over those operations, she just has her name plastered on products by her handlers. I wasn't even fully redpilled at the time. I was a normalfag and I could see that shit. My prof ended up giving me some bullshit excuse why I was failing and that I should withdraw.

Best thing you can do is avoid female professors, especially in subjective topics like English. I still don't betray my views but I put it in a way that sounds palpable to retards

Nah, I did a whole argumentative paper about why the Feseral Reserve should be abolished. Got a pretty good grade on it.

In general, tell people what they want to hear without compromising your values. That's why avoiding politics in discussion is just good manners.

The best place to hide your power level is in the open. When I was in University, I wrote an essay for a WWII Literature (i.e. Holocaust and Partisans) class about my fascist grandparents and how the American bombers destroyed their hometown. A true sobstory; the Left loves a sobstory. When you remember that Truth can be spoken in every language, you become a polyglot.

The leaf speaks wisdom. He will be spared on the day of the rake

feign your subversion

gather 'round others like you

sharpen your blades

form secret brotherhoods

don't march in honeypots

stay away from prison gang sub humans

impregnate white women(white in regards to the Nuremberg laws)

make sure you're using your time in school to get experience for your future career

lift weights

eat right and only what your body needs
(no need to eat large amount of red meat, or processed sugars or other substances that alter your mind)

get a gun

train with infantry tactics you can find online

learn the layout of the town you're in

also learn the layout of the towns around you

spread the info to your fellow brothers

I hide my power level all the time. If I told everyone what I know, I would lose everything. I'm resisting the black pill, but it feels like the normies will never wake up.

Attached: 132529.png (721x565, 883K)

I dont hide my power level when it comes to addressing my peers, professors though are a different story.

If you're in their class just suck it up, if you're a minute after class ends or meet them across campus, or in their office tell them whatever you want. That becomes your time and you cannot be accused of disrupting class.

Attached: Act 6.gif (326x193, 3.04M)

Yes, just write the shitty paper and take your A. If you want to be an academic firebrand you need to get a PhD and get a tenured professorship. Then you can write whatever you want and they can't really fuck with you. The professor in this situation has all the power and they will fuck you over if you buck the agenda. Some paper you write as an undergrad makes absolutely no difference. The important thing to note is that the propaganda is not meant to convince you. Forcing you to repeat their obvious lies is meant to demoralize you, to break your spirit. Just be conscious of that fact as you repeat the lies. Let your hatred simmer inside you, play the game, get yourself into a position of power and authority and subvert the system when you can actually cause it some measurable damage.

Exactly what I did. Made Dean's list every semester and walked out with a 3.9 GPA and never looked back.

Pretty much this. If you aren't actively doing most, if not all, of these steps then you might as well be the enemy.

>an immigration class
Why did you choose such a worthless degree program?

>immigration class
>forced to write about drumpft
Jesus fucking Christ the absolute state of American education

Yes, because i am not stupid