German men sit down to pee like women. Maybe if they start standing up to pee...

German men sit down to pee like women. Maybe if they start standing up to pee, theyll stand up for their country and ultimately, themselves. It's the little steps that count

Attached: germansarefags.jpg (960x656, 70K)

don't knock it till you try it

I have to sit down while peeing, my doctors has told me not to lift heavy things.

If you don’t want to clean your toilet every time you take a piss, sit down. We have “the balcony” toilets and pissing in it standing will have the piss sprinkle all over the room in a 5 feet radius,

Attached: DF2F72AD-5C15-4F5F-8B34-4CCA1552FD19.jpg (386x419, 31K)

Imagine having diarrhea in that thing. Germans are so dumb

>We have “the balcony” toilets
why?

Attached: csa.jpg (591x734, 48K)

>the toilet is the problem
how long until you guys designate a street

They like to soak in the smell of their shit

That's why you pee on the side you fucking dildo

sometimes standing to pee i piss all over the floor and the front of my trousers

>not pissing all over the seat and floor intentionally to create a mess, necessitating a janitor to clean it up, thereby creating jobs and stimulating the economy

you will never be a superpower with that mindset

You must be a retard

I sit down to pee too I don't see the problem

> don't knock it till you try it
We do it every time we take a shit. It's not that satisfying.

"we" don't. i rarely see that kind of toilet, mostly this one. still i sit down to pee when at home.

Attached: DvRr9VdUUAAAUGx.jpg (1000x563, 27K)

Germans examine every log

Attached: 1548507143447.png (253x312, 205K)

sitting down to piss reduces your chance of prostate cancer

That's not proper toilet design. You are one step away from being poos.

Daily reminder that true alphas pee standing up with their pants and underwear all the way down.

this

Why are your toilets so small? How are American tourists and our troops stationed there going shart? This is outrageous! It’s unfair!

Attached: 842BCA6C-D593-4712-82E1-004DE14CC342.gif (286x229, 167K)

Attached: 63DE9192-2D09-48D2-AD45-A5481732C18F.gif (681x603, 198K)

>their pants and underwear all the way down.
Homo

I piss sitting down mostly when not at a public toilet because its easier. Sure as fuck not a weakling bitch boi though

Shitting in urine basin can cause plumbing issues. This practice is frowned upon in many areas.

>Be USA

>Back USSR every step of the way

>Invade Germany

>Install puppet Jew government

>Bitch about Germany being weak

American education.

Irony is lost on you mutts

POO IN BALCONY HANS

our diets aren't fucking garbage like yours, so we don't have to worry about that.

feels good man

It makes it easier to grab the mookie stinks and play with them. Duh.

Please don't throw your stinky toilet paper into the toilet Ioannis.

Attached: toilettekeinpapier1.jpg (470x304, 24K)

FACT: YOU CANNOT PEE STANDING UP WITHOUT GETTING DROPS OF PISS EVERYWHERE

I just pull my cock all the way out and make sure the head hangs below the rim. problem solved. Leafs are retards.

What is wrong with sitting? Minimal splashback and good position to take care of possible after drips.

>Pussy who worries about what other men think in the bathroom
t. The real homo

Is it weird that I get completely naked before doing the toilet? People have told me it's unusual but it feels completely natural to me. I just couldn't poo with clothes on.

lmao

That’s unsanitary and that will spread disease. I can’t believe what we did to you was all just so that you would devolve to the level of poos.

Greeks do that you genius

>Not standing in-between shits

Can confirm, I have German colleagues who made a point out of explaining to us what is saying and that it's their policy at their office. I wasn't sure whether they were fucking with us at the time.

Such an opinion is a clear sign that you've been intimidated into thinking that by other betas.

t. alpha who tucks in his shirt and wears his pants properly

Where do you actually have those "balcony toilets"? My bathroom is from 1969 and it doesn't have that. You literally see that next to nowhere.

Russians too. Tiny plumbing can't handle poop and paper, lel.

>shit log literally can not leave ass cleanly and must be cut with asshole because it gets stuck on the balcony

Here in the Netherlands a lot of us use them, I like it, other toilets either you have to put toiletpaper in it for it not to splash, its so disgusting.

You're supposed to piss in the water and make as much noise as you can, cuck

I own one because I don't like the toilet water entering my asshole every time I take a shit

Then buy without a balcony Kraut

>not just pissing all over the floor and wall

Attached: 1498743958279.jpg (960x954, 62K)

WHAT THE FUCKED UP FLYING FUCKERY IS THIS???

Is this the result of Russian rape babies?

Jesus fucking Christ, Hans, I had very little respect for you, now its completely gone.

Only whith a balcony model, if you have a great turd listen, dont try and change your seat a bit when the turd has reached the bottom but is still up-right.
It can re-enter a bit which is pretty gross.

pretty much confirms my theory on why we do it

Its where they get their scat fetish from.

The Germans call it "shit-yoyoing" and it is culture

> It's real

Holy fucking kek, do you guys wear dresses too?

Incorrect. If you sit to piss then you are a fag, and being a fag makes you much more likely to get prostrate cancer.

the height isn't as much, that way you don't get sprinkled with diarrhea water like mutts

>no dividers
Yikes

BWHAHAHAHA HAHA

It's really true!! lol

I had four shits in a row earlier today in the space of 30 minutes.
You can’t ever beat that, it’s why Britain is Great.

But my arsehole is a little sore. I wish I had wet wipes.

none of this is really an issue.

prob is Mexican "bombardiers" who, so they don't touch the "dirty" toilet, STAND on the bowl and TRY to hit the water.

about 50% of their shit makes it inside bowl.

That is why we need Immigrants to clean our bathrooms.

Did you have a good shit sir? Can I offer you a mint?

Attached: restroom-usher.jpg (1400x699, 648K)

I also sit down to pee and I find it relaxing, also keeps the toilet very clean

THEY PUT THEIR STINKY FECES SMEARED CRAP PAPER IN A FUCKING BIN?!?!?

INSTEAD OF FLUSHING IT DOWN THE TOILET LIKE GOD INTENDED?

SWEET JESUS SAVE US ALL FROM THIS GERMAN ARSE FUCKERY!

>it’s culture

Attached: 2B67F150-97FC-4245-92A4-D0516A7DF2DF.jpg (640x501, 70K)

Obviously you have had your ass kicked many times.

Not a good idea. Drastically increases your chances of getting hemorrhoids.

>German men sit down to pee

what a bunch of sissies

lol is this real??

"Man Made Island" is when you shit so big part of the shit remains above the water, with ring of water all around it.

Diff from the Shitsthmus, which is where a substantial log rests on side high and dry but jets out into water a distance.

Attached: Mike Brown.jpg (550x572, 45K)

Shit, I do the same. Im not sitting on a nasty ass public toilet

You've never been to a bar or strip club have you?

I always used to piss standing up but really there's no advantage doing it unless you're in a public toilet. If the point is to feel "manly" while dispersing piss particules all around the room then I think I'll start sitting down

ctr f "test"
not one person enlightened these testlets that sitting down to pee boosts your test levels

Never heard of Bathroom Attendants? Gotten much less common but have always been a swanky rich place thing

>squatting on top of the toilet
Hey, that's what Ruskies do over here.

Yeah I bet you like it, you dutch weirdo. Seriously, you fucks are more twisted than the fucking krauts. Bet ya fucking like poking it around with your fingers before launching if off its "balcony". Bet you go "woo! woo! Train is leaving station now! woo! woo! Oh no bridge is broken! train falling into river!" Then you give your poo one final push before sending it hurtling into the water. You sick fuck.

only fat people and niggers do this.
which one are you, user?

You mean you *don't* tip your crapper concierge?

I only sit to pee in the morning because I wake up with wood and don't want to spray urine everywhere.

I saw them in Britain and I tipped
I felt obliged to

well theres more fit americans than there are germans of all weight classes combined

add it to your diet and chew on that.

Ich sehe auch Sie sind ein Mann von Kultur

Attached: sylvanasnod.gif (245x250, 1.81M)

>morning shotgun blasts
I feel ya, but depending on how long the toilet is there's no guarantee that you can aim your erect dick down into the toilet while sitting.

>Not standing to shit

Gotta sort of angle yourself. Not always comfortable but doable.

You can do that when you're short. I'm a tall man and have a urinal in my bathroom at home. problem solved.

I've often wondered why so few homes have urinals. Nearly every home has males in it yet urinals are mostly seen in only in public restrooms. I guess a urinal is just too simple and efficient of a device for Germans because they have some need to over-complicate every single fucking thing.

>5 feet radius

American Mutt exposed.

It must be something truly primal for men to stand and pee if we're having a political discussion over an ethnicity being compelled not to do it.

Attached: 1506990246247.jpg (445x549, 20K)

wishful thinking

>spray urine everywhere.
spraying urine everywhere is part of being a man, its called marking your terretory

no we dont lol

I’ve heard of this before but I can’t tell if it’s an ongoing joke or not. Are German men really that effeminate?

No it's not a joke. German men have been emasculated

German hate threads popping up today. Count the defensive replies to see how many krauts are on the board?

CIA census...