Japan would never get cuck--

>Japan would never get cuck--

Oh

Attached: DmmnXaoUYAAw3Bm.jpg (1200x899, 153K)

Are they “American”?

Three Abominations

Almost certainly.

They look like the shit you'd scrape from the bottom of a "melting pot"

What's worst is that that mother used to be decently attactive back in her day.
But she still chose to mate with a nigger.

Disgusting.

Attached: 1548006845287.png (886x472, 380K)

I thought something similar.

This is because the Allies won. Thank you based Allies and God bless America.

Attached: ui0mah28zs421.jpg (1080x865, 110K)

Their CREATURA level puts my country to shame

Japanese and Haitian

Gooks are supposed to be muh traditional and based yet even minimal exposure to foreigners leaves them instant cucked by whites, blacks, everyone

Attached: images(2).jpg (300x168, 9K)

>cheddar man
>current year

GROSSSSSSSS

They sure us

Now I get it. It’s the tennis woman. That ugly thing with wide smile.

how are mixed race kids inferioir again? this mutt is literally the new queen of tennis at 21

is that the tennis player who beat the sheboon queen?

Attached: oyster.jpg (500x713, 186K)

WTF ARE THEY?

Attached: boo.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Wtf I thought nips don't tolerate (((((multiculturalism)))))
>/Pol /did you lied to me

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

Charles Darwin would have to come up with a new theory to explain those fucking troglodytes.

Attached: abbo.jpg (400x400, 48K)

new no. 1 player in the world, 2 grand slams in a row.

That's like saying gorillas are superior because they can tear bodies apart with their bare hands.

Coalburners in every race. There is even a typical coalburner look in their eyes.

Why do you think their government needs them isolated?

Attached: chigga.webm (720x1280, 1.38M)

Stop exaggerating. Niggers are hated by all Asian societies. The abominable couple in the photo are an Extremely tiny minority. Any Japs who racemix with nogs will be shunned, shamed, & disavowed from family, friends, & employeers.

Japanese dont like niggers, & the women who race mix with them are just as ugly as white coalburners.

All of gook land could be conquered by a few dozen beta whites or blacks

Damn.. can only imagine how that orc stretched her

Attached: Her name is anri okita she is a actress _99ff267f493b75e615a87c37d2adef64.jpg (768x960, 172K)

>Toll Status: Pending

BBC OWNED.

Ugly
Mental illnesses
Health problems
Lower intelligence
Alienated by purebreds

Fucking nigger take your hands off from my waifu

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 20K)

Coalburning should be legal. Any woman who sleeps with niggers deserves The Rope, with her pet nog hung beside her

*illegal

They look white to me

Hard cope from a weeb or a gook.

Gooks would back down 1000% if black immigration, or any immigration, came to their countries. Women would be filled with black and white semen in a moment's notice

The notion they are "based" and immune to getting cucked is a laugh. They are bottom of the bottom

Attached: betagookvsasianmasculinity.webm (1280x720, 2M)

But aren't you shit skins just exported niggers who inter mixed with proto Asiatics? Also you're South Asian, so I'd doubt she'd consent to your claim of her, you cross mixed androgynous mutt.

Attached: Ugly shit skin 1.jpg (728x547, 73K)

Fucking Niggers shit on everything. I hope a gang of Japanese youth beat the shit out of them

This is actually true.

It's an undeniable fact that most Asian guys are too beta to stand for anything. Too docile, too comfortable, too complacent..

Like your typical first-world white male, basically.

I mean this is true, betas from the west go to Asia and drown in pussy..this obese nigger i work with has a mail order Asian wife and they seem happy. Hes pretty beta so I doubt he will kill her.

I hope that white boi got the shit beatened out of him by her bf

Japan has been cucked since at least the second world war. Anyone who says otherwise must be dimwitted.

Poles are lower than anyone, you really dont have room to hate on anybody even asians.

t. incel

ANother prominent "Japanese" family with a future NBA star.

Attached: tokyo-metropolitan-gymnasium-tokyo-japan-29th-dec-2015-l-r-aren-hachimura-FAGBNT.jpg (1300x956, 185K)

Holy shit is this how Abbo's were created?

Nope lol

Why do niggers have a need to ruin everything? It's like God wanted to create a race that makes everyone uglier and dumber for being around them.

>black hapas

Why, they're so ugly. Just why.

Fuck off nigger. Go eat a BBC pavement ape. Nobody likes you ugly smelly nogs

See all the ethnic japanese going about their lives normally while this black man makes a mockery of their country here? Pussies would do nothing and get bred out of existence 100x easier than whites.

That is your future, chang.

Attached: gooks.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

Seems to me Hitler killed the wrong people. Should exterminated niggers

1. Counter example: Maria Ozawa
2. Not true. Jews are the most 'purebred' and have the highest rate of mental illnesses.
3. Not true. Jews have the highest rate of health problems caused by inbreeding.
4. Depends on which race. Niggers + whites = smarter than a black but potentially less intelligent than white. Asian + white = smarter than white but potentially less intelligent than Asian. Intelligence is also dynamic not static, it's just nigger culture has taken over the US and the darker you are the more likely you are to be involved in it.
5. This is true, although it depends on what country. Whites + Japanese are treated well in Japan and China, oddly they're not treated well in Korea. Ironically in the US the only 'purebreds' that hate mixed people are leftists. Most conservatives don't give a fuck as long as they aren't promoting nigger culture or are Muslims.

His BBC is probably bigger than her cute asian feet

Attached: 13718675_253360545049468_4746046557826279737_n.jpg (790x593, 43K)

Anything + nigger = UGLY

>he says that as his mom is being double titty twisted by jamal and his dad ass raped by tyrone

Attached: 1522088528189.jpg (397x418, 14K)

Looks do t even bother me but they contribute nothing lol. If they were more useful I wouldnt mind them. I really wonder why they were chosen as slaves, should have just enslaved the beaners since they are better workers.

i know bro. They destroy everything

Blacks are cursed people. The pigment of their skin is the marking spoken about in the scriptures.

Jews arent purebred at all lmao, yes they interbreed but they are extreme mutts. Where did you get the idea they are pure? Their entire breeding strategy is pinling their women out to successful goys which is why you're automatically a jew if you're mom is one.

Attached: 1454362864137.jpg (228x221, 6K)

What level of incel rage do you have to be to make these posts?

What complete lack of self awareness you have to think you're any better than niggers wghile looking like pic related and being a NEET

Attached: betagoook.jpg (720x960, 208K)

Fat nigga dick

Attached: 14925559_317723635279825_977679186077119180_n.jpg (750x931, 42K)

I mean they arent wrong, black bring things down they dont improve them. They are good at entertainment (dancing, singing, sports) but that's about it. I mean even illegal Mexicans contribute more to society than blacks if we are honest.

Wow, one black guy out of 127 million people. They can't let him near the EBT codes.

What level of reddit liberal NEET do you need to be to project this hard?

>niggers aren't ugly

Ugly nigger spotted

Fat ankles

LOL read any study on their recessive diseases. You have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Dumbass

THere's a totally negligible amount of blacks in Japan, yet all of them impregnate japanese women effortlessly.

If Japan really had a "based" culture, it would be very easy for a Japanese women to shun a black man, since they are so rare, and that is what they would have been programmed to do.

Despite it being so easy to shun them, they do the opposite and spread their legs in a moment's notice for the very few blacks there are

Now say they import a few million blacks in Japan. The country would be totally negroized in a few decades

I see nothing but fear in her eyes.

>2. Not true. Jews are the most 'purebred' and have the highest rate of mental illnesses.
Ashkenazi Jews are half-Italian, dumbass.

>4. Depends on which race. Niggers + whites = smarter than a black but potentially less intelligent than white.
Average IQ 92 vs 100 for pure Whites. Not enough for a firstworld nation.

> Asian + white = smarter than white but potentially less intelligent than Asian.
Average IQ 102ish.

> Intelligence is also dynamic not static, it's just nigger culture has taken over the US and the darker you are the more likely you are to be involved in it.
Wrong. IQ is highly heritable and hard to improve, ie mostly in the genes.

You obviously dont if you think Jews are a pure people. Not only do they pimp their women out to goys but they have also been raped to hell and back throughout their history. Literal rape babies.

>if you call out bitter NEET virgins, you must be black

Do you know what a pussy feels like, polcel?

Attached: betagooook.jpg (675x637, 89K)

Those are korean characters

If only Kalergi could see planet earth now, his plan really is coming together. Even self professed ethnically conscious whites talking about 'muh virgin Asian waifu'. Oh well, let all the weak genes filter themselves out lol.

Attached: 1517024495803.jpg (640x420, 34K)

Don't you have some black people to avoid?

Calm down, Christopher.

>t. watches blacked everyday and dreams of big black cock in between his butt cheeks

Attached: Naomi Osaka - Wikipedia.png (924x94, 10K)

Screech all you want but he is still right.

Attached: 1547647842226.png (1026x768, 576K)

To many buthurt Asians in this thread.

do they turn out extra ugly or what. man,, bad combo is a bad combo

>blasians are hot as fuc-

Black dood looks like pepe

Fucking LOL

Too many jigs on Earth

Get ready for the upcoming generation of Japaniggas asian bois

Who gives a fuck if nonwhites racemix. There are a billion asians its a drop in the bucket.

Imagine a creature with the muscles and violent nature of the average nig mixed with the intelligence and insect behavior of an Asian. That’s why I care. They’d be like the brute characters from C&C.

1. Reddit spacing
2. REEEEEing at the fact blacks are in such small numbers in Japan they're not even noticed.

Zero percent chance country gets negrofied in the future. They just fucking locked a guy up for breaking a lamp, what the FUCK do you think they'll do once they start chimping out? They'll literally genocide all the blacks faster than they killed the Koreans in 1923.

That's nonsense. If IQ was hard to improve Singapore would still be a shithole. You can improve a country, but you need a catalyst.

So you admit whites are inferior.

>If IQ was hard to improve Singapore would still be a shithole.

you cannot improve IQ, why? because IQ is intelligence and that derives from the nerve cells in your brain than that derives again from the genes etc

Is it me or is there some (((influence))) behind this affair?
>chink girl slays sheebon queen
>niggers get butthurt
>OY VEY
>gets BLACKED

meh. you have a peak performance that is limited by genetics. but you can train to improve your average. hence white people's IQ rising significantly in beginning of 20th century

I believe whites and Asians are currently the most intelligent groups of humans on earth. However, it IS possible to increase human intelligence through stimuli over time. Individuals can be forced to increase their IQ through the parameters set by their government. Again, the example would be various ethnic groups under Lee Kuan Yew's leadership in Singapore. I would argue the majority of the individuals living within Singapore would be as or more intelligent than most Norwegians. However, the larger group they would belong (e.g. Malaysians) to would be less intelligent than the average Norwegian.