What is the best place to go for university

and why is it in the Arab world?

>Kaust
>1000 to 1500 USD internship
>City-like campus with English as main language
>All expenses paid other than food and personal goods
>Quality education

One can't possibly be talked out of that. Fucking west cucks will be paying their whole like for quality education, lmao.

Inb4: can't prove me wrong

Attached: kaust1.jpg (360x360, 49K)

You get what you pay for......

Also....you are a moron if you think westerners go to school to learn. Cant be a college without sluts.

Attached: trending-college-girl-winter-hairstyle-ideas-hairzstylecom-hairzstylecom-1533735296cpl84.jpg (500x624, 57K)

Yeah, it's fitting of westerners to find only one woman to spend their lives with, and then she fucks your best friend and you do nothing. But I digress, you didn't point where my argument lacks. You're a burger after all, your debating skills are that of a lard ball.

Thats exactly it. You are a nerd. You think in reason and logic when the Chad Arabs are pounding German pussy in Cologne. All your degrees and hours in lecture, they are pale in comparison to those moments of WET HOT PASSION

Cuck argument, but okay.

Show flag. Who's paying you to shill?

Bump
You won't be able to leave it alive, though, you piece of shit.
He's not from the Middle East. Brazilfag.

No one, I just want to know whether that's a good place to get my bachelors or if I'll get my ass jihaded to hell and back and thought outrage would get people moving here. They seem to react better and to answer with concrete evidence to people shit talking them than having a well based discourse.

As a matter of fact, I've been offered an internship there and was considering the option, but it just seems too good to be true.

Oh wow, a snitch. I bet you suck cock.

Prove me wrong

>being surrounded by goatfuckers

There faggot

The thing is, most of the students there come from abroad, I heard. There are a lot of Arabs attending the university, but I gathered that they are greatly outnumbered.

Can I drink one beer without getting publicly beheaded?

what if I want to drink heavily subsidized alcohol and lose my virginity in a tower block named after Nelson Mandela

The women don't have to wear the hijabs, so I'm pretty sure you can. It's very secluded when it comes to the other parts of the city, you have to get an specific sort of taxi to leave the campus if you need.

We have too many Latin Americans there tbqh, and the quality of the graduates is meh at best. If you're going for the gibs then you'll enjoy it.

Oops memeflag by mistake

Which gulf nation is this university at?

I know that there's the AUK
American University of Kuwait
and
University of South Wales in Dubai, UAE.

There are more, including Texas A&M and Northwestern University in Qatar.

I don't really want to prove you wrong. I just don't want you to learn english.

I was a visiting researcher for 6 months there. AMA

Saudi Arabia near Jeddah

Visiting from what uni? And what specialty?

Do you have some statistics to show me? If it's that bad, I'll need some proof to make some friends of mine not go.

Is there anything to fear there in relation to the muslim world? Do women get raped and no one bats an eye, are they under shari'a law, those sorts of things.

I also want to know about the education. I attend to one of the best universities in Brazil (UFRJ) and got an opportunity to go there all bills payed (except for food and personal items) and was wondering whether it'd be an improvement.

It's a small university in Indiana. I was their doing mainly simulation work while I was there. Rather not be too specific about the details, since that could pick me out really easily.

>Is there anything to fear there in relation to the muslim world?
If you're gay or Philipino then yes. Otherwise, if you go in realizing they live differently then you then not really.
> Do women get raped and no one bats an eye, are they under shari'a law, those sorts of things.
Wouldn't be surprised if stuff like that happens outside but it doesn't happen at the university. Really is its own isolated town.
>I also want to know about the education. I attend to one of the best universities in Brazil (UFRJ) and got an opportunity to go there all bills payed (except for food and personal items) and was wondering whether it'd be an improvement.
If you're doing research its an amazing opportunity. You get essentially a blank check to do your research when I was there in 2015. As long as you produce research papers, they will essentially let you do whatever you want.

I see... Thanks a lot, mate. I'll see to what to do from what I gathered.

>Really expensive campus built with oil money
>Full of Arab retards