Online dating

What are the best dating sites for finding a serious long-term partner or wife?

I'm 19 and don't want to fuck around when it comes to dating. I know about "church girls", but even the most conservative ones only want 3 kids maximum (I want a very large brood, at least 7).

What are some of Jow Forums's experiences with online dating? Does it "work", and if so, what's it like getting to know someone who might live on the other side of the world? Is this the only way to find a partner these days?

Attached: 1494071600876.jpg (2047x1364, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMFV705oG_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its literally just Tinder now, unless you want to date an older woman who isnt tech savvy.

I refuse to use Tinder. It takes everything I already dislike about OD and epitomizes it.

Big families are awesome. Maybe a russian woman. I just met a russian guy that has 8 kids.
He is such a happy guy.

>Maybe a russian woman
I'm a bit reluctant about this because I know many of them can be scammers. I'd be willing to marry an Anglo or Nordic woman first, and then a Slavic woman as my last resort. I won't marry an Asian or other nonwhite.

Don't use online dating most sites will be every chick is either weird a whore or a single mom. Cold approach and join hobbies with women in it.

Go outside and talk to someone you fucking beta cuck degenerate loser

Attached: 1545676762883.jpg (400x504, 29K)

It's unironically easier to date a grill on a website that is not meant for it (like your favorite discord) than on tinder or else.

I do plenty but I have a very clear understanding of what I want in life. There's not much chance of meeting a woman in my area who happens to fit all the criteria and also wants the same thing.

Of course a hundred years ago my attitude would've been shared by almost everyone so this would've been easy. Now communities are so distant that you have to use technology.

>Cold approach and join hobbies with women in it.
I do both of these but like I told the Britbong the chances of finding what I actually want that way are pretty slim. I'm not just trying to get laid.

grinder

>date a grill on a website
hm ?

This

EHarmony is good. It gives you matches on what your personality is.

Don’t go on tinder, it’s filled with “finding myself” women
Pic related

Attached: 4DF90DA1-15E7-4032-96A2-13AC81198705.jpg (1024x1024, 215K)

Your local mosque.

im about the same age as you are and also having the same problem. i had so many chances of doing ons but i refused. i would prefer my gf to have the same willpower against degeneracy as i do. meeting and talking to every chick i see on streets until i find someone who fits all my criterias doesnt sound like the best idea. but if i try online, its nothing but tinder which is the ultimate form of degeneracy

I've met mine in real life. And web dating is still a bad idea. But you know, some people are desperate.

>Is this the only way to find a partner these days?
ew lol that's so depressing if you genuinely are considering that to be true
im so lucky to meet people who I regularly vibe with just out and about - get talking with people, cut digital bullshit out of your life especially all social media - go outside with no motive and try and find something fun to do that doesn't cost any money

ye online dating might work for some but from everything i've experienced about it from friends growing up with a parent doing it and mates doing it - never done it myself, just seams sad and lame - 90% of it is bullshit, just meet people the normal way, ie face to face without any pretense, you can tell if you get on on the things that matter so much easier than dealing with their online alter egos

dating someone online is for anime fags

Where can I find good loyal men who aren't players/ex-players and want to settle down and have kids?
Not Chad tier and not ugly
Do Asian men like white women?

middle picture is max normie

You can met some very fine people online. Look at this place.

lmao asian men. you rlly are desperate

My parents are Pentecostal, and my mom has 7 children. Look for a Mormon, Jehovah witness, or Pentecostal wife.

Online dating is a regression to primitive mating behavior.
Dig up any sociology paper on it off pubmed, they all say the same things. It is 90% of the women competing for 10% of the men. So if you are in the top 10% you shouldn't have an issue.

1 story is online 2nd is irl

I like violent sex with drugged up white whores but I dont want to marry them, my children will be muslim.

Your steps are out of order. If you go straight to trad you'll never be able to keep her, women are too malleable these days even in trad circles.

Step one has to be how to seduce & play romantic game with the eternal female. What makes them tingly is the same regardless of their beliefs. If you never learn to play this game well, your trad wife is going to fuck the postman. Its inevitable.

Online date on Bumble. The girls there are a tad more serious about actually connecting, but they are still modern degenerates for the most part. They have to reach out first but its still expected for you to control the flow of information in the conversation once she starts. Good luck, godspeed, don't forget that it's not about you and her at first its about gathering data so you know how to lock down the right one eventually.

Should humans go back to nature

i like making my women walk on their knees

The best place to find a woman is your local church you desperate fucking faggot

Attached: image.jpg (439x500, 275K)

>19
You've already fucked up, buddy. You won't get laid in your tweens except going down the hooker alley. Every chick can smell that you reek of incelness

Study at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.

guild wars 2

Just use tinder and look for the nerdy quite bitch
>durr she’s probably still a slut
Yeah except no

The churches near me are either full of old folks or are full on "modern" nu-churches. My church back home had nice, cute, trad waifus, but I had to move for work and now there's no one.
youtube.com/watch?v=IMFV705oG_c

Attached: 1457488474807.jpg (600x238, 18K)

Step one: look good
step two: get pussy
game is a meme

Sheeesh nigger i was drunk in the club with 19. Wtf are you doing