Start drinking IPAS

To all fellow anarchists/ antifa,

START DRINKING IPAS BY THE CASE.

IPA’s have a high presence of the chemical “phytoestrogens”, the government has done what they can to prevent us from having these in our regular foods and drinks.

Phytoestrogens are good for you.
Here’s why:

>it’s essentially good for both the mind and the body, no need for test boosters or working out or having to read.

Attached: 37AA75DD-ECBE-4ED5-B92E-4F8BBC556100.jpg (400x600, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUaQEm_x-p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would rather beat the shit out of a kike like yourself

I agree, antifa please do this.

IPA's and most craft beer in general is fucking disgusting. It seems onions boys only equate beer being good if it's hopped beyond drinkability and is totally gross as they think no one notices they nurse a single beer all evening

There was a sort of "drinks appreciation" thread going on a few weeks back and I had said the same thing but no one was willing to listen. Everyone wants to intentionally harm themselves and their future.

Drinking literally makes you feminine. Why would you ever do that? It increases your estrogen. Please stop. You're hurting yourself and your family and your country by being a weak ass faggot.

Always see hipster fags drinking this crap, just bc it's unique and ironically tastes like shit
Only Faggoty brits would create such an abomination
The estrogen properties makes perfect sense

IPA is fucking trash

“ONIONS TITTIES” are not real, don’t let these nazis tell you differently. We can grow stronger!

youve clearly never tried a milkshake beer

>IPA's and most craft beer in general is fucking disgusting.

this, they are absolutely disgusting and you might as well drink POND WATER

>milkshake beer

just googled that and instantly wanted to vomit

what is wrong with you?

I dont even drink alcohol. It tastes like shit and does not give you anything in return. Its effect is just artificial brain hypoxia which makes you feel like shit. I just dont see point in giving my money to alcohol companies when only thing they can offer to me is a brewage that is made of God-knows-what which makes my already retarded brain that is choked by fumes to get even less oxygen,

the only good thing is that craft beer is now collapsing at least in the U.S. because gee people don't ever get tricked into buying shit disgusting beer more than once

no shit I'm a man not a homo faggot

Phytoestrogens really are good for you.
Phytoestrogens, especially from cruciferous vegetables, occupy the "slot" that a xenoestrogen, think BPA and it's variations, would normally occupy.
There are some exceptions, like s o y and licorice, that are phytoestrogens AND have a femenizing effect but they're easily avoidable.
The male endocrine system is more complex than testosterone good, estrogen bad.

Attached: Hero Collage.png (809x965, 1.21M)

The true red pill is to frequent local breweries

>tfw drinking nothing but belgian trappist beers
Feels flavorful and refreshing man.

Attached: la trappe.jpg (1024x681, 509K)

I'll join you m8. Let's kill this mother fucker.

Real ale from local brewers is centuries old and Redpilled. Craft beer is overpriced hipster piss.

You are a walking, talking joke, and Jow Forums is losing its grip on young, stupid minds.

btw, Trump caved to a JEWESS.

>ha ha ha ha ha!

Drink some wine if you're going to drink.

>people taking bait this hard

Based, even though I'm not an anarchist

No I’m with you fuck trump drink IPA, hail mother Russia and shit.

I think that on combination with a onions-snack it's a natural way of reaching your whole potential

indian piss alcohol
ipas are for faggots i whole-heartedly endorse op

ITT: boomer cucks who can only handle bud light

Neutral spirits, i.e., ethanol + water to whatever content you like, is the only drink worthwhile.

Some call it vodka, some moonshine, but whatever, just ethanol + water.

No carcinogens like wines. No beer belly and boobs.

Jow Forumswe have to get together on this, the left needs to grow stronger. Let’s let them know how imperative IPA’s are to our strength.

Men drink scotch straight from the bottle. If you want to add some sweetness, you sip some coke and gargle.

Attached: Townes-drinking-like-a-man.gif (314x304, 145K)

>estrogen
>good for anything

real men drink cheap light beer

Attached: lite.jpg (570x368, 40K)

yes they are
t. gained 60 lbs drinking about 15-18 bottles of IPA a week, lost 80 lbs and still have floppy tits

It’s sucks this is true because pic related is one of my favorite beers but fuck estrogen

Attached: 1A1D3589-56DD-4575-87B4-339F0086CDCC.png (1018x1376, 1.28M)

not a beer milkshake
a milkshake beer
they add lactose (milk sugar) to the beer during the brewing process. the end result is the taste of an orange creamsicle

No Onions titties are not real, the left needs this, user.

I’m trying to “help” Antifa here man.

Hangover central

Real Germanic men drink malt heavy beers.

but hbomberguy told me phytoestrogens are not estrogens

miller lite is based you can slam a six pack of pounders and still have drank less carbs than a single 12oz bottle of some foul syrupy craft meme

>posting the only Dutch trappist

I drink whiskey, scotch is OK if single malt but blended scotchs suck balls. You never add sweetness unless you're a faggot like you. Only neat with a couple drops of water, ice is also for homos

imagine people having different tastes. nah that's fake news piss beer is clearly what everyone would drink without marketing.... btw you're a nigger

>caring about carbs

PUSSY

It's too late, Commie
IPAs are part of your uniform, just like red, white and black for your flag, skinny jeans, floppy beanies, think black-rimmed glasses, sloppy beards, messenger bags, and the general stink of fear that comes with being judged for your beliefs. I'd ask you to take it like a man, but you don't qualify.

>Drinking liquid estrogen
No thanks

i dunno man JW black is solid.

>judging someone by the type of booze they drink

Afraid of life much, loser?

this, basedboys and cucks and love drinking these disgusting heavy beers, why would i want to feel like i ate a steak after every beer i drink?. plus most of them have weird flavors. shots of vodka is the only drink

Attached: b2ap3_large_russian-business-vodka.jpg (706x471, 112K)

IPAs gave me diabetes at 30. I'm not overweight and don't eat sweets or sugar drinks, but I did drink IPAs every night. Stay away from this liquid poison.

I don't add sweetness. I drink like you described, room temperature, couple drops of water.
I'm not an expert or an insufferable wanker. I like whisky scotch or bourbon. When I'm lazy just drink from the bottle (but don't use that one to serve guests ofc).

Enjoy this (You), comrade.

Real men drink real Nazi beer. Fuck you IPA fags.

Attached: augustiner-brau-lagerbier-hell-beer.jpg (207x500, 13K)

Red label is shit. I rather Famous Grouse.

For me, its the oatmeal stout. The best beer for taste and gains. Pbr is good to drink on a hot day though

I'm not a fan of IPA either, and I love beer. Some can be OK in the winter, but all are trash in the summer. Cracks me up too, on occasion I hang out with /no beers/ and they always decide to get beer when I'm coming over. They have a knack for choosing the most fucking disgusting beers on the planet. Usually some form on an IPA. You can tell they make their pick based on the label art.
Every time no one likes the beers, but we (mostly me) force them down. I really wish they would stop buying based on looks. Bud, Miller, all the cheap big ones are fine and drinkable. And what is up with buying a 6pk at a go? I buy at least 24 beers when I get beer, and there will usually be 3-5 left in the morning. A 6pk does nothing for me.

i'm an alcohol illiterate, what's a good beer that isn't too plebeian?

Weihenstephaner makes a great wheat beer. I would drink it if I didn't quit drinking.

Fuck off, inbev shill

You're just an alcoholic that doesn't give a fuck what swill you're pounding down as long as you can keep putting them back

>Be Russian, hates alcohol

Sheeeiiiit

cant work out if this a troll because hops = man titties /fem hormone some shit
or some other thing about phytoestrogens
something like that

I like drinking local brews, especially from farmers markets etc
We got a lot of cool places around here, and It helps to keep culture alive
The ones near me have names like WIZARDS POTION, Yokels bitter, and OLDE ORCHYD SCRUMPY

Attached: 1533385170641.png (785x644, 96K)

IPA is gross and most craft beers seem like a contest of who can make the most rank, foul-tasting brew imaginable. Drinking IPA in 2019 is like using floppy disks. We're past that shit.

A nice lager that tastes like drinking bread is a great companion for dinner or a social outing with friends.

I'm pretty sure you are my spirit animal

Attached: coon151.jpg (640x480, 26K)

My wish before I die is being german beer goggled in Bavaria looking at pic related during Oktoberfest.

Attached: oktoberfest_girls.jpg (560x840, 108K)

>drinks IPAs
>from corporate shit swills designed to take the profit from an industry entirely created by hardworking individuals
neck yourself
Buy a local IPA if you like IPA. Don't fall for corporate shit designed specifically to steal from hardworking entrepreneurs.

girls that drink alcohol are degenrate
youtube.com/watch?v=rUaQEm_x-p8

you're basically right

I can't fucking stand overhopped beers. What is the obsession with it?

Good beer uses some hops to bitter the beer so that it isn't just a malty drink. A traditional English bitter is so nice and easy to drink, or a clean lager with balanced hops.

All my fucking colleagues at work are obsessed with craft beer. Occasionally they convince me to drink one and it's like drinking fucking soap. They are so flowery and bitter, I get acid reflux after two mouthfuls.

I genuinely don't get it. And they all end up looking like s-word boys. Too much hops is feminizing men.

IPAS are pretty horrible. I like beer that taste like whiskfy.

I like wheat beer and I don’t care about ur fucking opinion

yes make them swallow your capitalist shit

Septic tanks also need to learn what IPA means and that hops should be used in moderation.

READ THE OP CAREFULLY

YES! As a militant anarchist and anti-fascist, I drink hoppy IPAs by the case and I genuinely believe that it has made me stronger and tougher. IPAs are loaded with vital nutrients that are hard to find in most other foods. It truly is a health-food drink. And it's VEGAN!!!!

> little baby pussy cant handle a little bitterness

IPA and all pale ales are garbage. FACT!

I used to think like that but the truth is once you’ve adjusted to them real ale just tastes bland, I’d usually pick lager over real ale these days tbqh which was never the case before
Shameful I know

Look at all the Nazi trolls making false claims about how bad IPAs are and trying to convince us anti-fascists not to drink these health elixirs. We will drink IPAs and grow stronger. You nazi faggots will drink water and end up getting KTFO in the coming street battles. HAHAHA!

>it’s an English interpretation of an American interpretation of an English beer

fpbp.

SLIDE THREAD.
'sage' goes in 'options'.

Most IPA fans are sissy hipsters though, and most pilsner fans a blue collar working men. I think hipsters just like that they're 'microbewed' and have cutsy names/graphics.