What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist basedboys all the time

Attached: 1429887991803.png (800x430, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s
youtu.be/v49s4HkVFs4
youtu.be/HDyQQUpe3h4
youtu.be/vxzKOugEDcU
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
youtu.be/UZ8-xCOl10A
youtu.be/X8NEyIA_2Kk
youtu.be/fF2D1jWhnZ8
youtu.be/Fcmqe-yKFXs
youtu.be/_Eg_iD-dQCk
youtu.be/61qewrKwZNo
youtube.com/watch?v=OwfHotHOQ7E&list=PLpSkvyhrlXraqz0LfGVhX4ngnCtT7aTnH
youtubemultiplier.com/5be75873d053e-pepsipepsipepsipepsipepsipepsi.php
archive.is/J34P0
archive.is/Ac7DT
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 12&version=NRSV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a Jew who worships a fucking jew

>names the Jew
>but worships a literal Jew as his Lord and Saviour
>indoctrinates low-IQ working-class Americans with Jewish scripture

>has a large, all white family
Well, at least he's doing something right.

This, and he also marries white women to niggers and says that there is no such thing as race.

based bastor Anderson *rubs hands*

Attached: 1530821664917.jpg (875x521, 87K)

And before someone barges in with their cool little fact that bastror Jewderson threw these couples out of the church it was because they believed in the jew the wrong way, not because they were disguting miscegenators

Attached: 1526847626391.png (853x861, 622K)

Define "Jew".
>ibyouwontbecauseyoureakikethatwouldgetBTFOupondefiningterms

To those who are not reprobate:

Repent and believe before it's too late. We are all sinners- every single one of us. Hell is a real place, and the wages of sin is death, but God has given us the gift of eternal life. His Son, Jesus Christ, is the Word manifest in the flesh. He came to save us. You only have to believe, and at that moment you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, you are INDWELLED with the Holy Spirit and SEALED until the day of redemption. It is a gift that God will not take away. Few there be that find it.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

There are no more Israeli flags in most threads. Only days ago, they openly flaunted them. Their tactics have shifted back to memeflags, but mostly VPNs and kikes outside of Israel. You can be sure to find them when you look, and you can be sure they will come in threads about Christ. Copy, paste and revise this if you'd like.

>Jesus is Lord
Bible Way To Heaven
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
MARCHING TO ZION(Biblical Rebuke of Judaism)
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
Jewish Mass Murderers
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s
Soul-Winning Demonstration
youtu.be/v49s4HkVFs4
Fake Spirituality
youtu.be/HDyQQUpe3h4
Lamb's Book of Life
youtu.be/vxzKOugEDcU
Once Saved, Always Saved
youtu.be/hycjHApNNOM
Reality of Hell
youtu.be/UZ8-xCOl10A
Why I hate Barack Obama (God hates people)
youtu.be/X8NEyIA_2Kk
Truth About Hinduism
youtu.be/fF2D1jWhnZ8
Marxist Luciferian King
youtu.be/Fcmqe-yKFXs
Pope Francis and His Lies
youtu.be/_Eg_iD-dQCk
The Jews and their Lies
youtu.be/61qewrKwZNo

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 KJV

Attached: FB_IMG_1548512072412.jpg (720x960, 54K)

/thread

Show your flag, kike

Attached: 1530189824142.png (539x1080, 473K)

Kikes HATE God, Jesus, Christianity, Christians and these threads.

Romans 2:27-28
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Philippians 3:3
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

2 John 1:9-11 KJV
2 John 1:7 KJV
1 John 5:10-12 KJV
1 John 5:1 KJV

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Attached: download (1).jpg (327x154, 11K)

Your flag, kike

Attached: 1528480955811.jpg (900x1341, 704K)

Kikes HATE these threads.

Attached: 20190116_185943.jpg (704x1010, 315K)

You forgot
>encourages racemixing
Jesse is the superior pastor through and through and totally BTFO Anderson in his interview

youtube.com/watch?v=OwfHotHOQ7E&list=PLpSkvyhrlXraqz0LfGVhX4ngnCtT7aTnH

Attached: jesse lee.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

He's pretty radical but honestly, I bet if Jow Forums went to church you'd probably find a better guy who isn't so weird.

That said Jow Forums has hysterically high standards and the only reason everyone hates him is because he married a black and white interracial couple otherwise hed be super based and redpilled right? yeah so

if god wanted me to believe he would show himself to me. not expect me to believe some ancient books written by man and molested by man over thousands of years

.t niggerloving kike

Attached: 1530392193786.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

>you're on the path to hell
>I'm not

>Job 14:16-17
>For now thou numberest my steps: dost thou not watch over my sin? My transgression is sealed up in a bag, and thou sewest up mine iniquity.

The immediate solution is getting people saved. Your family, your friends and every creature. When we have the Volk, we can begin to take steps in maintaining its integrity (laws and regulations to force out Judaism from our entire country). Right now, most food and household have a Kosher certification. Did you know that? Yes, we pay extra to subsidize archaic, useless, kike ceremonies. They're not even good-to-go by PETA standards- they're worse than conventional methods.

If Pastors got together and started putting little crucifix symbols on their products and demanding the government cater to them and THREATENING TO BOYCOTT FOR NON-COMPLIANCE, can you imagine the outrage? We NEED Saved Government Officials to break this disgusting grip on our country. "Christian" Officials isn't enough. We need Saved Bretheren in thesw positions of power. We are being ruled NOT by our Constitution, but a cryptocracy which does not Represent us even on BASIC FUNDAMENTALS OF METAPHYSICS. It is TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.

Attached: 20190126_233854.jpg (718x718, 231K)

these guys got kicked out of the church btw

>whatisFaith.jpg
This board is Christian. 2019 Nazis are Christian. You are literally shaking.

Attached: 1507568190632.jpg (1600x1200, 544K)

Show your fucking flag, kike. Its miscegeneating with NIGGERS or its hell, those are some great choices.
they got kicked out because they believed the jew the wrong way not because they were fucking niggers you moron

Attached: 1529599571258.jpg (608x755, 139K)

If anyone is not a jew itt, he's the best biblical preacher you'll ever watch. Jews and Sodomites and Atheists hate him.

Jesse is a False Prophet. He literally teaches the pacifist, love your gay jewish neighbor-type of religion and has pro-Israel interns.

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-021421_YouTube.jpg (717x776, 269K)

and racemixers LOVE pastor Jewderson too

Attached: 1530740713411.jpg (1200x627, 235K)

>whatisFaith
faith in what? those books written by men?

>/ourpastor/
>Absolutely fine with racemixing
>A fucking Christcuck
N O P E
O
P
E

Attached: Christcuckery.jpg (3000x3367, 3.74M)

You guys do realise that the Liberalisation of Christianity is one of the worst things to happen to our society?

You can post shit like this but the majority of Christians are right wing

Attached: religion_voting_trends.jpg (722x622, 112K)

>MUH CUMSKIN

Flags don't matter as much as People who use correct Biblical Doctrine vs kikes who hate God.

Attached: 20190124_024303.png (783x568, 420K)

BigThink.webm

Attached: 20180622_015357.jpg (1455x1047, 562K)

Lmao no he doesn't
>memeflag
Oh, I see

Not today, kike.

Attached: 1548440964119.png (1333x987, 454K)

>You can post shit like this but the majority of Christians are right wing
Majority of christians and far left, wholeheartedly love niggers and fund the NGO-s transporting niggers in straight from Africa.
Show your flag, jew

Attached: 1531637328864.jpg (2000x678, 221K)

He is extremely based. Has an Israel documentary coming out in a few months.

Attached: 75d1c517124ba9cd8bee9f380fc5ed5f.jpg (297x221, 75K)

Remember when this samefag accidentally forgot to use his proxy and posted with his kike star or remphan flag?

Pepperidge Farm remembers...

He's a nigger lover.

Amen.

youtubemultiplier.com/5be75873d053e-pepsipepsipepsipepsipepsipepsi.php

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Guys, he can't refuse people marriage as a pastor just because they're different races. Comon.
And as a pastor, I'd marry anyone despite my views. Better than them fucking outside marriage and making a damn mess of everything.
I'd be happy to marry people who are obviously at it. It would be my job.

Look at the image, kike. Your Hasbara are too low-IQ to conceal their powerlevel.

None of that matters. Nazis in CURRENT YEAR are Christian. Not interested in your sodomite debates about history.

Attached: textgram_1547913389.png (1080x1080, 464K)

It's refreshing to see an Evangelical preacher who doesn't suck Israel's dick.

Fucking hell you just want to shoot them all, baby included.

>doesnt know what samefagging actually means
>tries to fit in with his 10 year old facebook meme
Time to go back to kikebook, election year migrant boomer

Attached: 1529808472826.jpg (600x400, 84K)

No they are not proof is how you are using the term nazi

>Maybe if I keep calling Jesus a kike and all Christians kikes, they'll never flag me.

Attached: 1519871808712.jpg (963x1101, 472K)

My sides

Attached: 2ADD4328-A145-4602-9190-90DBA7A27604.jpg (377x264, 23K)

archive.is/J34P0
archive.is/Ac7DT

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." - Heraclitus

The program of the American Workers' Party is an epochal program.

The leaders reject the idea of setting up new goals after those included in the program have been achieved merely in order to make possible the further existence of the Party by artificially inducing discontent among the masses.

1.We demand the union of all Americans in the United States of America on the basis of the principle of self-determination of all peoples.

2.We demand that the American people have rights equal to those of other nations; and that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, Federal Reserve, Group of Thirty, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberger Group, and all elements of Freemasonry be abrogated.

3.We demand land and territory (colonies) for the maintenance of our people and the settlement of our surplus population.

4.Only those who are our fellow countrymen can become citizens. Only those who have the blood of Jesus Christ, regardless of race, can be our countrymen Hence no followers of Judaism/Islam/Hinduism/Mormonism/Jehovah's Witness/Roman-Catholicism/Orthodox-Catholicism/Buddhism/Taoism/Atheism or any non-Christian creed can be a countryman. We uphold Salvation by Faith Alone, not of works, and Eternal Security of the believer.

5.Those who are not citizens must live in the United States of America as foreigners and must be subject to the law of aliens.

6.The right to choose the government and determine the laws of the State shall belong only to citizens. We therefore demand that no public office, of whatever nature, whether in the central government, the province. or the municipality, shall be held by anyone who is not a citizen.

We wage war against the corrupt parliamentary administration whereby men are appointed to posts by favor of the party without regard to character and fitness.

Attached: images (30).jpg (601x510, 36K)

It's not often we get to see a feral jew reee'ING this much. Bible believing churches don't have sodomite marriages. Showing a bunch of jews pretending to be Christian only proves why you and your people need destroying.

8.Any further immigration of non-Christians must be prevented. We demand that all non-Christians who have entered the United States of America since August 2, 2024, shall be compelled to leave the Country immediately.

9.All citizens must possess equal rights and duties.

10.The first duty of every citizen must be to work mentally or physically. No individual shall do any work that offends against the interest of the community to the benefit of all.

Therefore we demand:

11.That all unearned income, and all income that does not arise from work, be abolished.

Breaking the Bondage of Interest

12.Since every war imposes on the people fearful sacrifices in blood and treasure, all personal profit arising from the war must be regarded as treason to the people We therefore demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

13.We demand the nationalization of all trusts.

14.We demand profit-sharing in large industries.

15.We demand a generous increase in old-age pensions.

16.We demand the creation and maintenance of a sound middle-class, the immediate communalization of large stores which will be rented cheaply to small tradespeople, and the strongest consideration must be given to ensure that small traders shall deliver the supplies needed by the State, the provinces and municipalities.

17.We demand an agrarian reform in accordance with our national requirements, and the enactment of a law to expropriate the owners without compensation of any land needed for the common purpose. The abolition of ground rents, and the prohibition of all speculation in land.

18.We demand that ruthless war be waged against those who work to the injury of the common welfare. Traitors, usurers, profiteers, etc., are to be punished with death, regardless of creed or race.

19.We demand that Roman law, which serves a materialist ordering of the world, be replaced by God's Law.

20.In order to make it possible for every capable and industrious American to obtain higher education, and thus the opportunity to reach into positions of leadership, the State must assume the responsibility of organizing thoroughly the entire cultural system of the people The curricula of all educational establishments shall be adapted to practical life. The conception of the State Idea (science of citizenship) must be taught in the schools from the very beginning. We demand that specially talented children of poor parents, whatever their station or occupation, be educated at the expense of the State.

21.The State has the duty to help raise the standard of national health by providing maternity welfare centers, by prohibiting juvenile labor, by increasing physical fitness through the introduction of compulsory games and gymnastics, and by the greatest possible encouragement of associations concerned with the physical education of the young.

22.We demand the abolition of the regular army and the creation of a national (folk) army.

23.We demand that there be a legal campaign against those who propagate deliberate political lies and disseminate them through the press. In order to make possible the creation of an American press, we demand:

(a)All editors and their assistants on newspapers published in the English language shall be American citizens.

(b)Non-American newspapers shall only be published with the express permission of the State. They must be published in their original language.

(c)All financial interests in or in any way affecting American newspapers shall be forbidden to non-American by law, and we demand that the punishment for transgressing this law be the immediate suppression of the newspaper and the expulsion of the noncitizens from the Country.

Newspapers transgressing against the common welfare shall be suppressed. We demand legal action against those tendencies in art and literature that have a disruptive influence upon the life of our folk, and that any organizations that offend against the foregoing demands shall be dissolved.

24.We demand adherence to God's Word. The party as such represents the point of view of Christianity.

25.In order to carry out this program we demand: the creation of a strong central authority in the State, the unconditional authority by the political central parliament of the whole State and all its organizations.

The formation of professional committees and of committees representing the several estates of the realm, to ensure that the laws promulgated by the central authority shall be carried out by the federal states.

The leaders of the party undertake to promote the execution of the foregoing points at all costs, if necessary at the sacrifice of their own lives.

Who would a christian want to destroy jews, historically your GREATEST ally after all?

Attached: 1531163697469.jpg (650x388, 65K)

>8.Any further immigration of non-Christians must be prevented. We demand that all non-Christians who have entered the United States of America since August 2, 2024, shall be compelled to leave the Country immediately.
FUCK YOU!
I'm a Christian. They are more than welcome. How the fuck am I supposed to plant the seed of salvation and help people if nobody is around to help? If you're scared of the lost you need to get unlost yourself.

I can see why larpers on Jow Forums would shill for this pulpit-kicking retard. Imagine being a citizen and getting tazed by the Border Patrol. How are "pastor Romero" and "evangelist Fannin" doing these days, NIFBanons?

>cumskin is scared of refugees

Pull up your Bible app and search: "cast them out"

>Listen to me over actual NatSoc revolutionaries
Who are you? That's right, you're a nobody. Go worship your kike God and marry a nigger, desert LARPer. Also say hi to your discord server, no self respecting NatSoc refers to themselves as a 'Nazi'. Kys.

Attached: 1507493557353 (1).jpg (720x317, 54K)

>the Nazis of 2019 are Christian
>you are literally nothing

Kikes are the Freemason's greatest ally. Freemason Zionists aren't Christians, no matter how hard they larp on Faux News with that Catlick shitbag Sean Hannity.

Attached: oyveyPastorAnderson.jpg (3000x3000, 1.04M)

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
"Races" are a Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
Spiritual Semites
youtube.com/watch?v=v82PlDSLDf8

Attached: 1528277330412.webm (1038x584, 1.65M)

Think that was in regards to demons.
Regardless, our mission is to help save.
We can't save them. That's between them and God.
But we must try to talk to them. Jesus demands it. We need to regain control of society and media as well.
Mainly media. We can make a Christian country again by helping to make Christians.
I could drown in the lost. I care not. Put me there oh lord.

Steven Anderson would be cool if he was not such a faggot pushing for race mixing.

Kikes really are out in full force to disparage pols official pastor. Must be an entire floor of the Mossad HQ dedicated to shitposting against Steven Anderson lol.

>tips fedora

Attached: 1502987436135.jpg (680x931, 89K)

Finding a saved spouse is more difficult than finding a same-race spouse. It is a needle in a haystack. Your only ammunition is a photo of an annoying unsaved heretic.

chr*stians and kikes are the two sides of the exact same coin, nigger

Attached: 1528322840228.jpg (2000x2439, 989K)

>I think
I know. Keep your blasphemy to yourself.

He loves interracial marriages - he deserves to burn in Hell

>white genocide
fuck off back to cuckchan

Heresy*

>I know. Keep your blasphemy to yourself.
Was it not in regards to demons?
Then can you show me the verse you're talking about? Because what I found related to demons.
Not people. And Jesus told us to spread the word over the globe and you deny it.
You blaspheme.

>Finding a saved spouse is more difficult than finding a same-race spouse
now thats fucking hilarious. Maybe you should watch the videos straight from your jew preachers mouth faggot.

Attached: 1535879677282.jpg (1784x1200, 471K)

Absolutely disgusting

Also you're very likely a Jew shit.
By that meme flag I see.
You can become saved too. Jesus will accept the Jews as Christian.

>Liberalisation of Christianity
Nature of Christianity is globalist. If you do not support bringing niggers and other aliens into the Church, then you basically state that you don't want them to be saved, or alternatively believe that they can be saved without Christian faith - I seriously doubt Christianity approves of either of these things.
So if you have disdain for globalism and other races, then you probably shouldn't be Christian.

>pols official pastor.
Fuck off with your raid and gurgle some more on nigger cum. Do you think your cripplechan christfag board is super secret or something?

Attached: 1529808596792.jpg (1147x1200, 165K)

>kike using the only testament to disparage ourguy
Haha, silly kikes are so easy to flag.
>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
God took the kingdom away from you for being racist pieces of shit, damned likes. See the parable of the fig tree and try to keep up. Also, the wicked tenants.

We are not to dwell among or have fellowship with unsaved reprobates or heathen. We are not to raise our families in their midsts. We are to go forth and preach them the gospel, not drink from the same well.

I have absolutely nothing in common with a kike like you. You are a child of satan.

>So if you have disdain for globalism and other races, then you probably shouldn't be Christian.
I have disdain for globalism. I believe in God's diversity. I appreciate the different cultures of the world and wish to keep them all intact particularly mine.
I know multiculturalism is a lie. Nothing about it is Biblical.
We are to travel to other lands to spread the word of God and we have. But we don't have to bring all those lands to us. Nor should we.
Very bad idea.

protestants seem retarded. the first moral relativists
>i will just interpret this book however i want and open my own church, selecting those who agree with me and kicking those out who don't

Yes becouse pastor ever said anything about some weird monkeys you posted. Get your head checked.

Jesus' jewish body was merely a vessel for God.

You just attempted to rebuke that NatSoc creed for that very thing, bud.

do they plan raids on /christian/? hahaha

Choke on your beloved nigger cock, thats your (((salvation))) faggot

Attached: 1529607285468.png (1116x713, 916K)

He's an even bigger nigger lover than the average Christcuck, he's not better than a nigger or spic.

You will actually go to hell though.

taxation is theft

what the fuck are you even talking about? Go watch the videos you dumb shit. He is absolutely fine with race mixing and knows more about the bible then you do.

Jeremiah 13:23
Moses married an Cushite (Ethiopian) negress. look at numbers 12. heres a link if your illiterate biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 12&version=NRSV

>But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
Titus 3:9

Attached: 1529218501075.gif (453x403, 1.73M)

>Pope
Catlicks aren't Christian's, you dirty Jew rat.

Dont let the door slam on your rat tail on your way out, juden.

>You just attempted to rebuke that NatSoc creed for that very thing, bud.
Say again? You said get rid of all non Christians.
That's not racial. And a people belong together.
You have responsibility to help your own PEOPLE be saved before anyone else.
And you want to throw them all away.
Fool. Heaven is not just for you and likely not for you at all.
Get saved. And quickly. You are not.

What that he they said is wrong?

BLACK PEOPLE ARENT MONKEYS YOU INSANE SODOMITE

oh here we go we have a communist! THE CORRECT CHRISTKEKERY HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED!

Attached: 1537021653269.jpg (260x320, 33K)

>they are not TR00 christfags if they dont belong in my particular kike sect that encourages racemixing on the down low instead of out in the open
Better hell then (((heaven))) with niggers

Attached: 1530169382065.jpg (800x532, 93K)

im not exactly sure what you are trying to say here.

Attached: 1534038622939.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Fool? Clearly you are not Biblically sound, calling bretheren "fools" and thinking that the only time "cast them out" ppears in the Bible is about demons. The truth is that you kikes fear that NatSoc creed.

Btw, isnt it weird that theres no Israeli flags in here?

>Catlicks aren't Christian's, you dirty Jew rat.
There is no salvation outside of Catholic Church. Repent.

>BLACK PEOPLE ARENT MONKEYS YOU INSANE SODOMITE
but they are, deusvultard

Attached: 1535001433338.png (1024x938, 702K)