"I will build a wall" - Donald Trump

"we dont need a wall, the wall was just a metaphor" - Donald Trump

Literally
Objectively
Axiomatically
-No wall

How do you explain this? How much delusion does it it take to still be a MAGAtard?

Attached: e6cbfec413a005ef359dc47c7121cac1.png (420x420, 274K)

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/201155802

he fucked for the LAST TIME
I voted for him...
wen to this rallies when friends and family laughed at me
donated money.. what I could
He promised me a wall

and he does THIS to me? Fuck him
he fucked us all...

Fuck this shit, I'm with her now.

Attached: former trump supporter.jpg (512x599, 89K)

I've been here since Jow Forums was /new/. The only reason anyone here ever supported Trump was because he vowed to build the wall and get rid of the spics infesting this country. He was seen as nothing more than a useful tool to advance our agenda, which is why most of us were willing to overlook his strong Jewish ties. Now that he's failed to deliver on any of the core promises that drew us to support him in the first place, he's no longer of any use. The only people that still support him are faggots from Jow Forumsthe_donald that grew up in single mother households and view him as their substitute daddy.

to be fair i didnt expect a wall when i voted for him i thought that was just a ploy to get the Jow Forumsyps on board

Shillbot pasta spewing shit monkey. He was loosing his base over no pay. He gave in because people need paychecks. Watch, shillbot Goldstein spam poster. He will come back from this stronger than ever for being the saint that made sure Americans are working.

>donated money
>to a millionaire

Wait so his base is government workers and DC people now? I thought it was the forgotten man? hmm.

Ok kike I totally believe you.

i felt i needed to contrbute my part as i believed in him like everyone did here.
And he betrayed me.. he spit in my face.
Fuck him forever

Personally I kinda blame the democrats.

>Wall
Nah nigger. He meant CAVE!

>I love to CAVE! They say Trump you're the best at CAVES! They call me CAVEMAN! They say TRUMP you're really GREAT at CAVING! You really now how to CAVE! They all say this! They say! All of them! I just love to CAVE so much! Especially when forced to by old Jewish women!

BASED CAVEMAN DON

Attached: 1548520879364.png (800x430, 276K)

CAVED
A
V
E
D

AHEM

"I have a very powerful alternative but I didn't want to use it this time, hopefully it will be unnecessary."

"I have heard from enough Democrats and Republicans that they are willing to put partisanship aside, I think!, and put the security of American people first."

"They have said they are for full border security and have finally and fully acknowledge that having barriers, fencing, or walls will be an important part of the solution"

"Over the next 21 days I expect both Democrats and Republicans to work in good faith."

"If we don’t get a fair deal from Congress, the Government will either shutdown on February 15th again—or I will use the powers afforded to me under the laws and the Constitution of the United States to address this emergency. We will have great security."

Attached: 6C2AC27A-E28E-4696-82B8-3056CA82D287.jpg (637x829, 91K)

The wall is still coming you mouth breathing faggot stop being a kneejerking liberal ya fuckin cuck bitch

The WALL is coming faggots via EO anyone who jumps ship drowns 2/14/2019

Attached: g60rk0lpprc21[1].jpg (605x765, 42K)

This

Twas all a campaign lie.

Attached: 298456465.jpg (1203x1189, 278K)

>TIMBITS FOR LAID OFF JOURNALIST

4d chess? more like no-tutorial checkers

LMAO

Let them eat Timbits

Attached: 74ry[1].jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

Trump is nothing more than a whore for Israel and Wall Street.

Attached: Trump1.jpg (728x784, 117K)

cope

EO would be unconstitutional. Cry moar

The wall is no longer concrete.

Literally and figuratively.

all he had to do was make it a public works project and employ all the red hats, this would build a wall and train people into the kind of infrastructure building skills required to refresh the nation. but nooo, just hire a jewcorp to build it.

How about we cut to the chase and fix our roads and infrastructure?

AT LEAST JERUSALEM IS CAPITAL OF ISRAEL MIGA MIGA MIGA

Attached: 1522801402194.png (1000x1154, 1.36M)

THIS!
BASED ZOGBOT DRUGMGBFT

You have to be mentally retarded to still support MIGA

Attached: 4C17124B00000578-5718129-image-a-89_1526048408651.jpg (634x423, 64K)