CAVED

CAVED

How do you like the godemperor trump now?

Attached: the art of the cave - caving to pelosi.png (457x694, 341K)

How is your discord going?

dafuq you talking about willis?

*ting ting ting*

"I have a very powerful alternative but I didn't want to use it this time, hopefully it will be unnecessary."

"I have heard from enough Democrats and Republicans that they are willing to put partisanship aside, I think!, and put the security of American people first."

"They have said they are for full border security and have finally and fully acknowledge that having barriers, fencing, or walls will be an important part of the solution"

"Over the next 21 days I expect both Democrats and Republicans to work in good faith."

"If we don’t get a fair deal from Congress, the Government will either shutdown on February 15th again—or I will use the powers afforded to me under the laws and the Constitution of the United States to address this emergency. We will have great security."

Attached: 89941A2D-3B9B-44A4-946F-615BD6759F3A.jpg (800x1200, 113K)

an emergency order would never stand in court

Attached: nancy pelosi laughs at you.jpg (378x524, 49K)

leaked? when?

I'm not on discord and I've had enough. I got pretty close when he bombed Syria. But he hasn't locked up a single member of the Obama administration or Hillary's campaign. The only promises he's kept are to Israel.

>says the faggot who dreams of Trump being hauled away in handcuffs from the Oval Office

Attached: 1280243521635.jpg (400x500, 31K)

>he doesn't think that would be epic

Where's all the indictments? So far it's just the president's closests advisors getting frog marched.
Do we have to wait until Eric, Don Jr, Ivanka, and Jared are getting raided?

The fact he was willing to shut down the government instead of caving in December gives me some faith in him, and I wouldn't even call reopening the government caving; I'd call it a show of good faith in negotiations. That said, if on Feb 15th there's no wall deal in Congress and he doesn't use an emergency I will call that a cave and be done with Trump. I'll still vote for him, but he's not going to get any other support from me.

>literally copy pasted from every other "upset"
yawn. get a new script

Stay salty shills. Buzzfeed bombshell backfires. Covington Catholic incident backfired extra hard. Tons of anti white liberal journalists get laid off. And the wall is getting built. When it's finished I'm going to visit it regularly and smirk at all the dirty spics on the other side in their shithole. Hahahahahaha

Attached: Untitled 178.jpg (400x400, 89K)

no, the perp walk will have to wait until after he leaves office.

Attached: collusion cartoon strip thru jail trump tower orange.jpg (1295x719, 239K)

It would in the supreme court. How's Ginsberg doing again?

You ever stopped to think it's a legit reason to be pissed off? Are you such an NPC that you forgot we chanted lock her up and build the wall at every rally before the election? It's the entire reason he is there! We didn't elect him to bomb Assad and move the embassy to Jerusalem. We elected him because he called into InfoWars, and Savage Nation, and promised he would be different.

You forgot about Kegger Kav.

Trigger word in this current Media chimp out over nothing is "CAVED" ...... copy pasta narratives have a faggot power levels of 1

Caved Trump
Trump Caved
both sounds like pron names

Cope harder. He caved. He's going to cave on China tariffs too.

Attached: Cope_Whiskey_Blend_Smooth_Hickory.JPG.jpg (2448x2093, 926K)

I absolutely LOVE Trump, thanks for asking. He's been a great Prez. Long Live the God Emperor of Chaos! Praise KEK! It's Pelosi & Schumer's fault we don't have a wall.

Hasn't Kav been caving to the left as well? Tax dollars are still funding those abortions, amirite?

speaking of gay pron

Attached: roger stone 2008 shirtless.jpg (646x970, 203K)

>I believe a lying CAVEMAN
embarrassing

It's all about the CAVES! I love to CAVE! They say Donald you're the best at CAVES! They call me CAVEMAN! They say TRUMP you're really GREAT at CAVING! You really now how to CAVE! They all say this! They say! All of them! I just love to CAVE so much! Especially when forced to by old Jewish women! The older the better! When I walk past all these people, they all say "That is a man who knows how to CAVE". No one CAVES as BIGLY as Trump.

Attached: 36565625.jpg (480x360, 47K)

you know what lives in caves? bears. trump is going to hibernate for 3 weeks and then come out tearing shit up like a starving grizzly

President Pence would just pardon him in 2025, even if your fantasy came true, homo.

Attached: 1532385392024.jpg (1101x734, 286K)

Attached: art of the cave.jpg (1920x1265, 671K)