Chances of seeing this on the MSM news?

Chances of seeing this on the MSM news?

youtube.com/watch?v=ulCy8rC6jI8

Eugene, Oregon -Investigators have released body camera footage that shows the struggle that left a parent dead outside Cascade Middle School earlier this month after the county district attorney determined officers were justified in using deadly force.

Attached: violentleft.png (1284x683, 1.47M)

nope, already buried.

Attached: Slol.jpg (629x1289, 222K)

His 7th grade daughter witnessed the whole thing from the hallway.

Why did he show up to a school with a gun?

tfw people like him a reproducing every day

Attached: izuei7dj.gif (264x320, 929K)

he was also told to leave before the cops got there, havent heard wtf he was doing.

He had extra mags too.

My Wife's daughter

Unless he was there to shoot a child molesting staff member, he had no reason to be in a school with a loaded gun.

Why did an illegal immigrant have a gun in the first place?

Because he's a second amendment freedom loving Patriot, thats why.

I wish they would release pics of the aftermath

he looks like a creepy lefty, who knows what kind of fuckery he was up to there. I usually hate the pigs but they were totally justified in this situation, classic self defense

But schools are gun free zones! The invisible barrier of progressive law should have stopped him! How did he get through it?!

Good

Attached: DD8F5737-3E1E-40F4-9C1F-31FF1A93D26B.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Plus cant even really call this excessive, they just put one bullet in his head. Much more conservative than they usually are with their bullets.

I like the fact that I can say NIGGER on Jow Forums and not he banned. The last bastion of speech.

FUCK NIGGERS fuck them these little dirty slimes who shit up whole World with their primitive existence. I hope someone develops some kind of genetic disease that targets only NIGGERs and wipes them before they find cure.

I HATE NIGGERS FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART

Attached: 1548499931078.jpg (720x491, 51K)

>girl goes to school
>actually learns something

Who would have thought!

I don't know how it was possible. I mean there was a sign asking to not commit crimes.

>people need to be outraged and loud

*new Germans

I thought he was a student

noones gonna explain whats going on??

Cops around here go innawoods and go shoot with civilians. Most around here are based af and hate the blue government we have.
>t. From Oregon

Bump