Well WA bro's, we had a good run...

Well WA bro's, we had a good run. I have just heard that the new gun control bills to ban high capacity magazines and assault weapons made it out of committee and passed the senate, now only needing to pass the house which the Dems hold a 57-41 majority.

Post your last assault weapon purchases as tribute.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Washington.svg.png (1200x714, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/articles/20190124/washington-anti-gun-bills-pass-committee-on-to-senate-floor
app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=5340&Chamber=Senate&Year=2019
app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=5062&Year=2019&Initiative=false
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well fuck, I didnt even get to get all the guns I wanted before they got this shit in, plus the new magazines ban means you cant even carry them in your carry gun.

Attached: 48233976_2150369915278383_8550979285869920256_n.jpg (768x960, 222K)

Welcome to the ~California Suicide Pact~

got all the guns I wanted and a bunch of my mag orders havnt shipped yet so im worried....

You're just going to do a California road trip and go drive to a non cucked state to get your mags and drive back.

So are they gonna confiscate your guns now?

I believe you still have 90 days from when it passes before it goes into effect.

>You're just going to do a California road trip and go drive to a non cucked state to get your mags and drive back.
I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about how they fucked you as far as grandfathering them in. You have to keep the locked and separate at all times, even at home. Cant even use them in your home defense or carry guns.

>theyre going to go door to door to see if we are complying with this.
Things that will never happen

No its more like
>Use your home defense gun
>"Ohh whats this, a 30 round mag?" then you go to jail

How fast until the lawsuits start?

Just moved to Vancouver. What a shithole state. The fact that it is named after Washington and has his face on the flag is a joke.

Not going to change a damn thing. They will start after the 90 days, but it wont matter. The state will uphold it, the 9th circuit will too, and SCOTUS wont even hear it.

Our only hope to keep this from passing was to keep it from making it out of committees. We've failed Jow Forumsomrades.

no lawsuit until it takes effect and it adversely affects someone. A woman uses a 12 rd mag in her pistol to shoot her abusive bf ignoring a restraining order, she then goes to jail for it. that might do it,

link since OP is a tard
nraila.org/articles/20190124/washington-anti-gun-bills-pass-committee-on-to-senate-floor

Demographics are destiny.
WA is done.

>How fast until the lawsuits start?
You've watched too many GOA (Goy Owners of America) videos. Lawsuits never do shit.

I wanted a SCAR so badly :(
Why can't FN make a pistol version damnit

Attached: 20160927_215726.jpg (4730x1571, 984K)

That is fucking dumb. Didn't they just pass a law regulating age to buy AR15s now immediately ban them outright?

Why waste the time with the last gun control push?

Which is in July right?

you can still buy it faggot

Yes, let me pull $3500 out of my ass. I wanted to save up and get one. No way I can do that in 90 days now.

Hmm, that's funny, I don't remember voting to give away my second amendment rights. FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS DEMOCRATS!

NO IT'S NOT 90 DAYS IS IT?
NONONONONO I THOUGHT I HAD UNTIL JULY TO GET MY PARTS KITS

you could buy it after 90 days faggot

>you could buy it after 90 days faggot
oK FUCK HIM
When will AOA stop shipping to this shithole?

Mother Fucking FFFFFUUUCCCKKKKK MMMEEE FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

>mag orders havnt shipped yet so im worried
this is gonna be a fun 90 days for you

Attached: 1357346424886.gif (321x223, 1.98M)

July is for the age limit, this will go into effect 90 days after it is signed.

>this will go into effect 90 days after it is signed.
Which is when?
In a month or 3 months?

it's looking like the AWB won't pass this year, the only thing stopping you after July is the (((safety))) course and a record of the sale kept with the state

How? The law banning assault weapons will go into effect 90 days after it is signed. And federal laws prohibit out of state purchasing unless you follow YOUR states laws. If only gun stores would stop being cucks and would disregard any gun legislation and sell them anyways.

So spooky ghosties guns are okay?

3 months if it passes quickly, which it likely will.

Did that one not pass the senate? If it did, it is definitely going to pass the house.

Eastern washington here, we have so much more in common with idaho then anything west of the cascades, I'd rather split from the state and be "poor" and have some actual freedom, I can't believe how fast these gun laws are going into effect.

>And federal laws prohibit out of state purchasing unless you follow YOUR states laws. If only gun stores would stop being cucks and would disregard any gun legislation and sell them anyways.

Just take off the "assault bits" when they are shipped and send the rest late. Just sell the receivers to ban states with nothing on them.

Fuck there goes 2000 dollars on AOA
Holy shit my bank is so fucked

It doesn't matter if they check or not. If you use it for self defense, you're fucked and you're going to jail for it. They'd probably even try to pin a murder rap on you.

What's with this faggot shilling this retarded "Goy" Owners of America shit all over Jow Forums tonight? GOA is literally the only gun rights group in America with any real power that actually gives a shit about gun rights. The only fucking goy here is you, kike.

No AW ban- yet anyway- the biggest practical change is a ban on standard capacity magazines, so stock up now.

Wonder how this works for the base though? As a .milfag I buy magpul mags for work. Wonder if I can still get them shipped there.

Oh I though you were SCAR guy. Yeah I'm guessing spooky kits will pass. Fuck em just kits on the forums xD
The AWB bill HAS NOT left committee
>app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=5340&Chamber=Senate&Year=2019

rumor has it that it can't be passed because it overrides 1639 and requires a Supermajority to usurp the ballot initiative
>mfw

I'll just order mags online and ship to a PO box out of state, but AWB will be near impossible to obtain after the ban.

>GOA is literally the only gun rights group in America with any real power that actually gives a shit about gun rights.
Lawsuits never do shit. You know what works? Lobbyists. Lobbying politicians so they don't pass the laws in the first place is the only thing that works.
Reality of the situation is that you almost NEVER gain back the rights that were taken away. For every time some law was defeated, there are 9 other ones that were not.
NRA-ILA is the only org that actually accomplishes something.

>rumor has it that it can't be passed because it overrides 1639 and requires a Supermajority to usurp the ballot initiative
So wait, because they created an entire initiative to regulate assault weapons, the legislature can't pass without a super majority? Holy shit thank god for 1639, those fucking gun grabbing commies gave us something they didn't intend.

>GOA is literally the only gun rights group in America with any real power
Power to sue and sue and sue, only for activist judges to side with the gun grabbers?

apparently that's the case
>HAAAHAHA FAGGOTS

It seems to be true though as the AWB bill hasn't moved. No guarantee but I'm excited.
WE GOT 1 MORE YEAR GUISE

>Power to sue and sue and sue, only for activist judges to side with the gun grabbers?

Good thing while the shutdown has been going on tons of conservative judges have been sworn in.

oh and one more but of anecdotal evidence, you don't hear Bob saying shit about the AWB bill. I'm 75% sure it's dead for the year

Lol, what has the NRA "accomplished" EVER in its history? Don't try to tell me shit they "might" have prevented, I want you to tell me what they have actually repealed. And then, why don't you go ahead and tell me the things they've actually fought for. The NRA is not at all concerned with actually preserving gun *rights* for the American citizen. All they care about is channeling votes from Boomers to the GOP, who also doesn't give a fuck about our guns, by the way. Or immigration. Or abortion, or outsourcing, or centralization, or any of the million other things plaguing our nation. They're nothing but scheming politicians like everyone else in Washington, and they'll hang with them.

Yeah, but that doesnt mean SCOTUS is going to hear anything. They are hearing the first gun case in almost ten years, only because it involves someones right to travel.

>only own bolt action milsurp and milsurp guns
>realize I own an M1 Carbine and only 2 15rd mags one of which is broke
Send help

Attached: 1440738849121.gif (300x200, 1.14M)

One other bit of good news IF the 1639 rumor is true

Someone said the ballot initiative can't be overridden without a supermajority vote, for TWO YEARS

No I mean circuit court judges and federal judges.

Mags are grandfathered from my understanding. Which kinda makes it pointless.

Yes but you can only keep that at home locked and separate from your firearm, they can only be transported to licensed shooting ranges or clubs and must be in a locked separate container.

What resistance is there to this?
I can drive to Olympia this weekend, but don't want to go alone. We need to physically fight this, no excuses. How do we organize?

So basically once this shit show goes into effect, our edc gun will have to have no more than 10 rounds?

you can still use them to shoot innawoods etc. You CANNOT conceal carry anything over 10 rounds though

I’m only near the Oregon border, and sadly I’m pretty they have a mag ban in the works too.

Innawoods is fine cause the law says lawful use and most innawoods pits are lawful designated shooting spots. Also no Sheriff is ever going to ask you shit about your guns when your innawoods

nice try ATF

did they pass that stupid ban on private manufacturing?

Fuck you.
We can't just be passive and whine. we need to show up in numbers and show we are not going to just let these Un-American tyrants pass their will on us.

yes, going to the floor

No Mr. Domestic Terrorist, I am not going to engage in armed insurrection against my government. That would be illegal and immoral, and I would immediately report anyone who felt that way to the proper authorities. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to go pay my taxes and vote for more powers to be granted to Congress and for more politicians that will support the government of the United States' interests.

app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=5062&Year=2019&Initiative=false

all it says is the magazine ban bill passed the senate COMMITTEE, it hasn't been voted on by the senate.

That's going to be a fun one to see go to court. Everything else is pretty grey under the constitution, but outright banning the manufacture of home built? That doesn't even pass the sniff test.

Because you'll do nothing, that's why. Who cares? Just run and move, right?

ARREST THE TRAITORS, YOU FUCKING DENSE MOTHERFUCKERS

Plus what if someone already made one before this law was passed? It basically just says it's illegal retroactively. Post ex facto laws are ILLEGAL under the US constitution.

>CC an AR
SBRfag?

>Because you'll do nothing, that's why
There's nothing to do. Lawsuits dont work. People showed up to the meetings, and gave great testimony. The fact it even makes it out of the committee shows that they dont care about any opinion other than their own.

even pistol mags bud we NJ tier now

>Use your self defense gun
>Swap your 30rd for a cucked 10rd before police arrive.

Problem solved

Attached: DlK5qA8XgAAhhaU.jpg (1075x1065, 251K)

see

Just carry it anyway and ditch the magazine if you have to actually shoot someone

Proofs?

OP is being a sensationalist, it only passed senate committee.

>rumor has it that it can't be passed because it overrides 1639 and requires a Supermajority to usurp the ballot initiative

wtf I love 1639 now.

Once it gets out of committee we are fucked, thats the point

Laws aren't based on rumors this is part of the state constitution.

rumor as in it appears so to armchair lawyers and laymen. Who knows what kind of legislative tricks they may have.

>tfw NV is next in line for bans because a liberal cuck had a 100 rd surefire mag in a budget AR while he and another mowed people down with m240 bravos in vegas

the only real crime we committed was tolerating being cali's neighbor.

Attached: 1543129511049.png (494x574, 336K)

There's no way the mag bam or ghost gun bill is passing this year. They modify two RCWs that was recently amended by I-1639. In theory, Democrats need a super majority to pass both.

So in a weird way, I-1639 is actually doing good things for us.

You'll be waiting a while

All vestiges of old America are a joke at this point.

The CPL training got worse with the added amendment. The way it's currently worded it could be interpreted that you need to train with EACH pistol you intend on carrying.

because the goyim might know what's up if they move too fast
You'll accept this as well, no doubt.

Firearm Owners Protection Act

>inb4 MUH HUGHES AMENDMENT

Act still did a lot of good and we take a lot of the shit it did for granted today

>federal laws prohibit out of state purchasing unless you follow YOUR states laws
?

He's correct. If you went to Oregon or Idaho and tried to buy a semi-auto you would still have to comply with the laws of Washington.

>The only fucking goy here is you, kike
>only goy is you, kike
>only goy is you, kike
>only goy is you, kike
Just let that sink in for a few minutes, user.

Just bought my first pistol, comes with three 14 round mags. Bought another 12 rd milsurp mag too. None of it has shipped, gonna have to wait another few weeks to bring the gun home.

What will happen to my stuff when this passes? Can I/ should I transfer the mags to my family in Kentucky when they arrive? Are they going to be illegal even for range shooting? I'm brand new to guns and gun laws so help would be appreciated. Gotta say this is making me regret becoming a Washington resident/ leaving Kentucky. As soon as I buy my first gun this bullshit happens.

lol
In what other case does state sovereignty subvert federalism?

So the mag ban is starting to look unlikely this year due to a clause in our state constitution regarding amending an RCW that has already been recently amended.

You can keep your mags, but you are only allowed to use them at ranges and vaguely described 'outdoor activities', self-defense is not an exception.

They will also have to be locked secured during transport.

It's federal law, not a state law. Been that way since 1968 when the Gun Control Act was passed.

So federal law has to tell you to obey state law?
Holy fuck this shit

Originally from 1968 to 1986 you couldn't buy guns if you were out of state period, but when the Firearm Owners Protection Act was passed NRA managed to get that relaxed to where you could buy long guns from a licensed dealer while out of state, but you had to comply with the rules and regulations of your state of residency.

You sure the mag ban is not going to be passed? I get the initiative having precedence, but the how does 1639 overlap the magazine ban?
>AWB appears stalled
>magazine ban moving forward