Reminder that Instagram influencers or Our People

They came from nothing. All they had was a head full of dreams and a smartphone.

And now the sacked and destitute click bait press want them dead.

Just like us.

Instagram stars are our brothers. They fight alongside us.

Attached: 94E7232F-D93D-4176-9711-F601D291BD4B.jpg (1120x1143, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KarlBode/status/1088920000218357760
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

journalists are not people

>buzzfeed
>essential

Lol (((essential journalism)))

Not really. They can be, since they're relatively independent of the (((media machine))), but generally speaking social media is full of women and nigger culture, so they tend to be dumb as fuck

since when is buzzfeed ESSENTIAL JOURNALISM, even by liberal standards?

>(((essential journalism)))

Attached: 1529214842321.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Journalists are the ultimate embodiment of Dunning-Kruger. They believe that because they were hired on affirmative action programs or handed their job by a (((fellow chosen))) that they're good. The reality is that journalists today are almost universally low IQ, intellectually malleable dumbshits who will hop to any orders they're given.

Most employed journalists should be removed from the gene pool.

>op eds laid off for being nonessential personnel
>literally the only ones that think they’re essential

Why are these people obsessed with punching?
it's a little sad

They’re just not revealing their power level, that’s all. And besides, they know what sells.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEKS BTFO

>make me want to punch an influencer
>punch
these people are time bombs, i swear.

I will never get over how fucking strange Colbert looks in this picture. It's surreal. Even if you don't believe in pgate or that Colbert has done some horrible shit, the picture is just bizarre. I've never seen that man make a face like that.

There is no need for any news outlet other than WSJ, Bloomberg, NYT or Wapo. Everyone circulates their stories as 'news' anyway.

twitter.com/KarlBode/status/1088920000218357760
Someone tell him all of it could have been avoided if they didn't fuck with video games

Attached: 849.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

Even the people who read Buzzfeed wouldn't call it "essential journalism"

Fuck the (((MSM))).

Attached: MuskMSM.jpg (1024x1011, 201K)

Jow Forums is the peak of journalism. it's decentralized journalism, extremely fast, open to argumentation (proving, disproving a story) etc.
just think about the fact that WE disproved the maga hat kid story by making the proof go viral.

There's a real sadness in the true delusion that endless opinion bloggers think they're actually journalists. They subconsciously believe that their opinion is so right and infallible that it's essential to public interest that they share their opinions.

Instagram had Black Israelites before it was cool

You monstrous pieces of shit. How could you send this to them?

Attached: DxybKR_WkAAMR66.jpg (670x372, 57K)

This
If they were the slightest bit entrepreneurial and their work could stand on its own merits they could make the same business model work for them. But as we know, MENTAL POPCORN.

Also he seems particularly triggered by the word "influencer". BUZZFEED AND HUFFPO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE INFLUENCERS, NOT TITCOWS IN BIKINIS!

Because they probably never punched anyone, so for some reason they think they can win a fight like in the movies even tho they're softer than a baby.

>Even if you don't believe in pgate or that Colbert has done some horrible shit
You can tell him and Perlman have done the worst shit, that's why they are the most aggressive on Trump.

But how are we to ever figure out all of the cool things we can do to our butts without Buzzfeed?

Attached: buzzbutts.png (639x797, 113K)

>twitter.com/KarlBode/status/1088920000218357760

I think we should unironically start self defining as influencers. Because we are.

Instagram and Jow Forums. One flesh, one fight.

>fucking BUZZFEED is "essential journalism"

yet another piece of proof these "people" live in an alternate reality

Kek. "Essential journalism" is nothing but butts.

>WE WUZ MEDIA n shit my turk descendant nigga!

BuzzFeed is complete garbage I hope the entire business gets shut down. People are tired of their fake news bullshit

Look at this faggot.

Attached: A767D121-26DA-47BE-BD90-1DEC29A1DC23.jpg (1000x563, 51K)

kek + excellently put

fpbp

Attached: Freedom of the Press.jpg (894x894, 365K)

never forget

oh no, such an essential journalism!!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-19-19-46-04.png (720x1280, 372K)

CAPITALIZED.COM

Now that they’re jobless, it’s probably a good time to start making them afraid, too.

Attached: 7C736326-38EF-4CE8-BC33-68989C77F9F2.jpg (1124x628, 203K)

>"essential journalism"

lol this dude should do stand-up comedy!

Lets face it, they got a hell of a lot more mileage out of Muh Russians than anyone here thought they would.

Instagram influencers are more respectable. They know what they are doing. Journalists don't and are self-righteous and entitled.

This isn't funny. Without ESSENTIAL journalism like this, how can I go on?

Attached: essential_journalism.jpg (752x446, 236K)

If these "journalists" had an ounce of shame, they'd hang their head, stay in their room, and not open their mouth until they got another job. But instead they take to social media and parade their misery for our derision and enjoyment. Keep the salt coming!

How essential is this?

Attached: wut.jpg (760x885, 220K)

>Karl Bode
I guess this does not bode well for them.

Attached: Poignant_Buzzfeed_Tweet.jpg (750x981, 256K)

Karl Bode.... I know that name. Many many years ago I used to read/post at dslr. Thats him isnt it. What a fucking moron that guy is. He used to display his buzzfeed style "journalism" all the time in the mid-2000s at that shit site. He is an absolute fucking moron.

man karl bode's mommy fucked up big time

Holy fuck thats actually real!

Why don't they just learn to code?

Attached: 1394412225395.jpg (640x627, 83K)

>can't
won't