YO LIL DONNIE

YO LIL DONNIE

Attached: 1548336918926.jpg (1024x796, 155K)

I like President McDonald more, it just works.

Celebrities shouldn't try and start trends or nicknames, they're faggot.

based and ronperled

YO LIL DONNIE I GOT MORE PISS JUST WAITIN FOR YA MY HANDS ARE READY ANY TIME

>he never replies directly to the president
It's like a heckler shouting from far outside a comedy club. What's the point?

lil donnie BTFO

Imagine announcing to millions of strangers that you pissed on your own hand just to show how mad someone made you because your kids are all ugly mutts.

YO LIL DONNIE I SMEARED SHIT ON MY HANDS AND THEN ON MY PHONE TO MAKE THIS TWEET

Didn't he recently puss out after he screamed for the murder of children? The evil cunt was all "lets come together" after the reality of what he was doing hit him.

YO LIL DONNIE I PULLED A BIG SMELLY LOG OUT MY BUM AND NAMED IT AFTER YOU CHECK IT OUT

*this media may contain sensitive material*

what did Pence do that he needs to be impeached?

>That guy who played tough guys in movies who now thinks hes a tough guy too

Do leftists not realise the more they hate on trump in such a childish manner the more it sends the moderates into trumps camp. Seriously, the left wing has gone from the mature scientific fact based party to the no facts all feels, childish opinion based reactionary party in under 10 years. Amazing!

Anyone remember F.A.G. from Team America?

Every year it goes further from a simple parody to bitingly poignant, and that's ignoring the terrorist attack in Paris.

Attached: filmactorsguild.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Is he a good actor or just eye candy ?

Attached: ron Perlman.jpg (2000x1000, 347K)

That's how people like Shapiro and Peterson managed to become famous, they let the mentally ill vomit as many retarded shit they can possibly do then just get back at them with reasonable, logical responses.

what level of judaism is this

How is it even possible to be the worst thing about S.O.A.

>Weird pathetic hideous jewish caveman
How did he get a career? nepotism? who would like him enough to get him a role?

>who now thinks hes a tough guy
Which is weird because all he does is scream about nazis all day on twitter

>Obama
>black

so much that he devolved into a full blown neanderthal

You really did a good job, didn't you F.A.G?

Attached: 1548331591334.png (598x492, 75K)

how do you retards rationalize the last 24 hours? how many more need to go to jail before you get the gist that you supported a bunch of crooks? How many more indicments?

YO LIL DONNIE IVE BEEN EATING MY OWN SHIT AND DRINKING MY OWN PISS CONSISTENTLY FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR JUST READY TO TAKE A SUPER SHART LEAK ON MY PALM AND SHAKE YOUR HAND WITH IT

I'M PREPPED AND READY, LIL DONNIE

nah thats all lies until hillary goes to jail BASED

Ron Perlman is manlet, he's projecting his own insecurity on the POTUS, pathetic.

He overcompensates to such an unhinged degree that I'm fairly certain he's a pedophile.

But Trump supporters were the ones breaking their own Keurigs out of spite. Normal people dont do that....who are you talking to?

They still don't know that Conservatism is the counter-culture now, it's sad.

>There was once a village
>On the memeskirts of the village there was a woodland where a lone wolf lived
>No one liked the wolf, he'd been kicked out of his wolf pack for whatever reason (probably being too hardcore)
>When the wolf was hungry he'd sneak into the village and seek out a meal
>The villagers eventually installed a bell that was rung to alert the people that the wolf was in the immediate vicinity
>When the bell was first rung, and the wolf walked through the desolate village, he thought to himself "wtf where are the people I'm hungry lmao"
>Suddenly a young boy open the top floor window to his house and heckled the wolf
>"Go on, fuck you cunt, you murderer! RAPIST! AWWW LIL WOLPHY HOLPHY! WHAT'S WRONG SCARED! FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR WOODS!", the young memer told him laughing
>But the wolf just looked at him in pity, remaining unfazed, "Keep shouting Donnie," replied the wolf, "for it's easy to be brave from a safe place"

Basically it's just Perlberg showing his cowardly Jewish side. Sad.

YO LIL DONNIE JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IVE BEEN HOLDING THIS SHIT IN FOR A WEEK IN CASE YOU WANNA SHAKE HANDS ANY TIME

PLEASE RESPOND SOON, LIL DONNIE

STONE
COHEN
MANAFORT
youre clearly trumpophiles. who do you think is next? Remember 4 days ago when trump and you both claimed Mueller was TOTALLY CLEARING THE PRESIDENT THANK YOU\
Which planet do I visit to hang out with the loonies??

(((Perlman)))

Jews love to infantilize thier enimies.

>a full blown neanderthal

Reminder it can only be pure coincidence for so long.

Attached: 642645.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

Buttmad that Trump is a LOSER and Nancy Pelosi rekt him. Also all his friends are going to jail. You backed the wrong horse morons.

I cant tell if youre trying to defend a crazy man who pisses and shits on his own extremities here or if youre just mad at trump, but either way, don't reply to my posts again

None of what they're charged with connects to Trump in anyway, cry more snowflake

McDonald is good

So this is the poltard cope thread. Look at these gigantic vaginas literally cant even rationalize Trump they need to go to basic woman hating spam lmao

Is this real?

(((NEANDERKIKES)))

Attached: 1499234171071.png (750x725, 715K)

It's sad that I can't tell whether this is fake or real

At least Trump is a manlet and Pelosi is a skeletor retard with alzhemiers. Keep crying over Bernie, or Hillary, or whatever retarded loser you ended up backing LOL

> all charged with minor crimes and not a single person charged with anything to do with collusion with Russia

You are mentally ill if you think the fbi is going to spend 30 million on a special investigation and not charge them with fucking something.

>Orange Man Bad!

The impotent rage is palpable. Go shove a tampon up your bleeding mangina and then kill yourself faggot

Isn't it time to dialate?

>lil donnie
Trump is taller than Ron ironically.

YO LIL DONNIE JUST CALLING BACK TO LET YOU KNOW I'VE BEEN EATING ASPARAGUS, BROCCOLI AND PINTO BEANS ALL DAY AND I'M FEELING A LITTLE GRUNTY RUNTY TOOTY POOTY COMING ON

SHAKE MY HAND, LIL DONNIE

Peterson is a complete pseudo-intellectual. His arguments are riddled with fallacies and factual inaccuracies meant to evoke an emotional response without actually being logically rigorous.

I say this as a left-leaning moderate that is disgusted by some of the rhetorical tactics employed by the left which should rightly be protested against. But just because one is shit doesn't make the other any better.

>he didn't vote for Gary Johnson

Attached: 1407687538132.jpg (263x297, 9K)

and yet the indictment directly implicates with Wikileaks and Russia! YIKES! Republicans never win! Stones perjury charges stem directly from Dems releasing his testimony to Mueller. LMAO! WE HAD TEN YEARS OF EMAILS, SETH RICH, PIZZA PEDO GATE = NO INDICTMENTS

2 YEARS OF TRUMP: GATES, PAP, FLYNN, STONE, MANAFORT, COHEN AND THE REST IS YET TO COME. LITERALLY THE MOST CORRUPT ADMIN OF ALL TIME. EVEN BEATING NIXON ON INDICTMENTS. FUCKING ROGET STONE IS IN THE MIDDLE. CONSERVATIVES ARE FIELDING FUCKING ROGER STONE LMAO;.

>peolsi bad because she wants to tax billionaires
trump good because he wants to completely deregulate wealth
BROWN PEOPLE BAD AMIRITE TRICKLE DOWN WILL START ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND 1978!

Wow some people really love this Neanderkike... I guess?

Then it's a false indictment because the wikileaks/Russia hacker conspiracy theory was debunked when it came out that the DNC emails were locally transferred, ie someone on the inside who worked for the DNC transferred them to a USB flash drive, and we all know that was Seth Rich. You are literally applauding at our corrupt government lying and scheming against innocent men,deplorable.

Report him for harassment and cyber bullying

Pelosi is bad because she's old, retarded, useless, and used her position in politics for personal gain. Is Pelosi really the best Democrats have to rally behind? Sad

mangos literally have no defense. This is reminiscent of W. where his defenders were all in on "durrr at least hes not hitler". You morons lost, again. Why do you keep voting for people who literally HATE troops. He mocks them every chance he gets

That's pant-shitting material at his advanced age.

every trump appointed judge says youre a moron :D

We get it, you're a mentally ill sucidial tranny. No body gives a fuck, kill yourself you stupid useless abomination

This. Fuck Aleppo

what's a leppo?

Look at this dude, last bastion of moron support. Literally ZERO arguments lmao what a fucking loser

>(((Trump appointed Judge)))

Good one boot licker

>I say this as a left-leaning moderate
Get out you commie faggot

Easy on the cruise control lad, you’re looking a little upset

Attached: abf.png (491x334, 377K)

You argue like a discord trannie by accusing your target of the things you are guilty of

why was this moved here?

/tv/ mods are fags. It's obviously a thread about an actor, so on topic, plus Ron Perlman/YO LIL DONNIE is an established /tv/ meme.