Numbers don't lie Jow Forums

Attached: 20190126_130039.jpg (1072x1165, 320K)

yas slay kweeeennnn

..."I have a very powerful alternative but I didn't want to use it this time, hopefully it will be unnecessary."

"I have heard from enough Democrats and Republicans that they are willing to put partisanship aside, I think!, and put the security of American people first."

"They have said they are for full border security and have finally and fully acknowledge that having barriers, fencing, or walls will be an important part of the solution"

"Over the next 21 days I expect both Democrats and Republicans to work in good faith."

"If we don’t get a fair deal from Congress, the Government will either shutdown on February 15th again—or I will use the powers afforded to me under the laws and the Constitution of the United States to address this emergency. We will have great security."

Attached: 83BF1F71-7AD8-46DD-BE49-320D056D2955.jpg (500x857, 60K)

>"CNN Politics"
>"The numbers show"
sage

They act like its some fucking game when both parties have a responsibly to serve the American people.

Neither does CNN.

That’s what the president thinks retard

Of course it's a game to them, they suffer no consequences. They get off Scott free. They literally and figuratively suffer no consequences. Why would they give a fuck about the American people or what we want when we don't threaten them?

what numbers? how many times ICE sent your daddy back?

same numbers that showed hillary won 100%

>"analysis" of "numbers"

My judgment is my own and your numbers can keep you occupied as they will. You do not declare a thing and expect me to follow, even if you were as right as could possibly be. The fact that you think you can or should means you need a painful lesson centered on the pathetic weakness inherent in a person that is so presumptuous.

numbers say things about methods and methods lie all the time, see: climate change

Statistics is a false science

>‘Opinion polls are a device for influencing public opinion, not a device for measuring it. Crack that, and it all makes sense.’

meanwhile in three weeks he will just do another shutdown.

That's true, 20 days left.

2+2=5

>79-98% chance of winning

Now that I have your attention, please check out operation SYG:

Attached: 14_attentiongrabber63.jpg (1599x1549, 658K)

This utter this is nonsense Pelosi didn’t peg and CAVED his boi puss in!
Right guys?

Attached: 44CBD957-FB35-4C09-A279-8D4B57441E81.jpg (1242x1718, 981K)

This isn't a matter of numbers. Thats not how this works. Thats not how any of this works.

Attached: Trump wall confirmed.jpg (539x960, 67K)

People change their opinions on things when they gain new understanding. This is why the left can't meme. You're just stupid.

Hilarious
In 21 days lady Pelosi fists him once more. He should use the time to prepare his anus.

numbers don't lie, only people have their pants on fire

what numbers and according to who?
I mean, I just got this piece of confidential info straight from Mr. Mueller. Don't tell anyone.

Attached: by the numbers.png (696x564, 58K)

Yeah it was obvious that he didn’t know what he was talking about.
Lol new understanding

>CNN
>numbers

Attached: 5B7169EF-D2CF-4378-B8E6-4(...).jpg (464x606, 37K)

OBAMA MADE PROPAGANDA LEGAL AND CNN IS USING IT TO THE FULLEST

ITT IDIOTS
>1 post by this ID

>politics is a zero sum game ALL THE TIME

RIP guns

>

are people actually low IQ enough to find this woman attractive?

That's why the president is such a fuck-up today, he did the right thing instead of sticking it to those demonic faggots.

Dunno about that... they were lying leading up to Nov 2016

>the numbers show
Pelosi cost the country $6B during the shutdown.
Trump asked for $5.5B.
I guess people working for CNN aren't fans of math.

Shit these buzzfeed sources are getting more legit

>implying that it's over

Attached: smirkymcsmirkface.jpg (190x204, 15K)

Check these numbers

Attached: 1548297159112.jpg (680x1388, 225K)

You don't care either. You would pity in american who brings you your slice at 11am because he has to serve you. Its a better feel if a spic does it and thats the reason nobody really wants a wall. You need literally slaves without rights.

The only way you could have possible gotten such a stupid, vapid, empty, retarded fucking opinion in your thick skull is if the media successfully managed to brainwash you for decades and your mind is now so corrupt and irredeemably tiny that the idea of human interaction by virtue of being a piece of a human trash is enough to inject the dopamine from random attention you cunts all so desperately need to feel validated at the end of the day.

He’s not playing 4D chess, he’s fishing. When reeling in the fish, you sometimes yield a little, all part of the reeling in.