VENEZUELA INVASION

some of the biggest excercises i have saw in my career are currently happening in my country, argentinians peruvians and brazilians are partaking in massive disembark drills, we got word that americans will also join us in the following days and that we will moving out soon to another training location rumors in brazil jungle. important thing is that we are drilling to fight organized and unorganized, we are also drilling to fight off superior forces with the peruvian russian planes. all of us are already realize that we are possibly going to venezuela and prepare to fight russians and others too keep your eyes on the news

Attached: 20190125_113515.png (1756x878, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sovereignman.com/lifestyle-design/uncle-sam-admits-monitoring-you-for-these-377-words-6832/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how would we know this isn't a larp?

No Guyanese? Not happening without Guyana.

Big if true.

handwritten timestamp or it didn't happen

Shit is really strange over here too, I doubt a invasion will happen, but things are strange for sure.

Exactly, Guyana is essential to success.

>argentinians peruvians and brazilians are partaking in massive disembark drills
>with the peruvian russian planes

Noice

> Mossad helps get Bolsonaro elected
> We don't really have another option besides Bolsonaro, do we?
> It was part of the campaign "helping our Venezuelan neighbours"
> Russia is stationing ships and mercenaries "Syria style"
> General Mourão says they are not considering military action??? Larping???
> Trump nominates neocon (pro-Israel war monger) Elliott Abrams to take care of Venezuela affair
> "The proven oil reserves in Venezuela are recognized as the largest in the world, totaling 297 billion barrels (4.72×1010 m3)"
> "Mud slide" among the 377 words monitored by the CIA and FBI: sovereignman.com/lifestyle-design/uncle-sam-admits-monitoring-you-for-these-377-words-6832/
> F*ck this sh*t, I'm out

Vultures circling a carcass.

Much like Finland to Russia, Guyana is the Achilles' Heel needed to take down Venezuela. The Carpathians knew this, Patton knew this, and no you know it.

Vultures circling Caracas

cabezea una bala

>Guyana

Shouldn't this country be in Africa somewhere?

Ethnic groups (2012):

39.8% Indian
29.3% African
19.9% Mixed
(including Douglas)
10.5% Indigenous Amerindian
0.5% Others (includes Chinese, European)

Check out the stats on Suriname. Even weirder.

Look at the flag.

>we got word that americans will also join us in the following days

Lol, 2008 all over again.

Are you ready to start WW3?

>1 post by this ID
Prove me wrong, pic related

Attached: 1537496964360.jpg (580x353, 33K)

There are no cactuses high like these in South America, especially in venezuela