Why do goblins look like jews?

picture is a goblin

Attached: 5a9a6b60185d2dee77ba03b2d210c707_original.jpg (1552x873, 224K)

off course, goblins also like gold

Is this from D&D

Attached: ugly-goblin-450w-715354072.jpg (293x470, 20K)

Attached: 220px-Loot_Goblinslogo_square.png (220x220, 51K)

Attached: shlomo.jpg (900x900, 143K)

You did it today toothpaste. You really did it.

because that is one of the 3 basic heeb types.
you've got the beak, the troll, and the goblin.
most fictitious evil characters are based upon the real life evil characters known as kikes.

toothpaste is Luxembourg

right

Whoops, sorry chap. Switched brands a few months back.

Attached: 1536344851328.jpg (1200x1028, 206K)

so Orc represent the blacks?

Attached: Orc_mask_by_GrimZombie.jpg (900x580, 57K)

Troglodyte Archetype, demi-human
Almost like a Homunculus, Giant Hands, Mouths Ears.

Attached: Orcs-of-NY-970x498.jpg (970x498, 163K)

I wish I was a Rich Jew Goblin. I'm poor.

look at the bottom left

Attached: jewish-phenotypes-the-hawk-usually-hazel-or-green-eyes-with-32609855.png (500x485, 127K)

go make money in a moral way then, not a goblin way

Same thought. My dad had a cover exactly like that, except it was a devil that was red. Everything else is the same though.

yes

Don't let him lie to you.

Attached: with-jews-you-lose-ben-garrison-310x165.jpg (310x165, 25K)

Attached: The_Goblin_Banker.jpg (224x557, 22K)

Attached: 7E60E695-AD4F-404D-A9CC-BD8216C87384.png (526x503, 198K)

Attached: 025.jpg (960x538, 55K)

Attached: XcYicmx.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

first edition
anyone got the full of OP's pic?

Attached: 390868c43c71109d75958d3e0f5bf9d3.jpg (1722x2271, 294K)

The real question is

why do jews look like goblins????

Attached: le_one_eye_man.png (264x264, 27K)

probably a recent re-release money grab version if i had to guess.

Attached: images.jpg (253x199, 6K)

nvm i found it

Attached: dark-hold-goblin-adventures-3.gif.jpg (612x792, 467K)

is that Khan?

Attached: 20180924045831_1.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

I just for some reason remember that image a lot from my youth, a lot of my family played d&d

what he fuck is dungeons and dragons? such a boomer board game. i heard so much about it, still have no clue how it's played

It was before video games, when people had to use imagination and actually sit around and talk to each other. Then some people kept playing it. I actually enjoy playing RPG's but it is hard to find people to play them these days. They can be really fun if you have a group of people into it.

>I actually enjoy playing RPG's but it is hard to find people to play them these days.
yeah it is hard to find people that get it. most just want to play a pencil paper version of World of Warcraft and that isn't really what the game is about at all.

Its about roleplaying and having fun making up weird ass random bullshit stories

But some supernerds actually play it seriously with like consistent stats and shit lmao, SUPER AUTISM basically.

Its supposed to be played kinda chill and just make stuff up to fix or brake certain points in the game isntaed of simulating a fucking midmax RPG game lmao.

just watch some yogsquest, thats how you fucking play this shit fo real

fucking boomers

Attached: 20181023173006_1.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

Get off my lawn you little bitch

day of the pillow soon

Attached: lootgoblin.png (1000x1435, 2.75M)

Gotta catch me first, sonny boy!

Attached: nah.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

It's the foundation for every video game you've ever played, as well as the medium that introduced the concept of "leveling up", which seems fairly innocuous, until you consider just how prevalent the idea of gaining abilities as you increase in power by earning points from overcoming obstacles is in our modern society.
As a game itself, it is unrivaled in both its depth and scope, and can't really be played unless your IQ is in the triple digits. It requires improvisation, math, practice, recreational reading, strategy, logic and team work. It moved past it's initial boom phase, through the backlash cooling period, through a decade of antipathy, and has reemerged as an exponentially growing market.
Find some friends and learn how to be a DM. It's as much of a time suck as social media, but rewarding in that a) it's fun, b) you interact with human beings, and c) if you DM, you gain skills like writing ability and story structure/pacing opinions.

it is also the first time I have ever heard of this game

Serious question, but what about your post do you find humorous enough that you laughed your ass off twice? Aside from being mostly inaccurate, your post is completely devoid of humor, which makes your laughing statements even more confusing. I would peg your IQ in the low to mid 80s, you're not the type of person who games like that are designed for.

You're from the netherlands which probably means youre from africa. im not youre social worker, idgaf when and where youre first exposed to western culture, go put a plate in your lip.

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 475K)

I am expat, not dutch

I have already posted it before

I cant tell if this is a meme or not, but tryharding in a dungeons and dragons type game is actually sad

Don't forget the blood sucking vampire.

I have never heard of D&D. but I am a fan of RPG games, such as Skyrim TES

He is right though.

Goblins, Trolls, Ogres etc. were all real beings. They were people with higher Neanderthal DNA percentage-wise in their genomes. Semites have more Neanderthal DNA than others, hence some looks like classic Neanderthals. I'm a Jew myself and did a genetic test and it put me in the top 1% of people with the highest Neanderthal DNA admixture.

Except you didn’t you faggot. Notice any difference? Or do you like being the picture monitor? Is that your thing? Does that get you off you absolute faggot?

Attached: image.jpg (849x1080, 664K)

if you can appreciate black and white movies then you may be able to appreciate DnD. frankly, i doubt you would get it. not because there is anything wrong with you but simply that your perspective of games probably doesn't align with getting a group of people together irl to shoot the shit and get creative.

Witches, Vampires, lots of mythological monsters are just stand-ins for Jews.

Attached: 1518843893598.jpg (960x582, 128K)

I looked it up, it is actually a table game...I thought I was a PC game...

Cursed

Witches have that jew nose too, I wonder what to think about this.

Higher percentage of the Neanderthal DNA was the reason for their looks and behavior.

Even if it is not D&D, I honestly believe kids playing RPG's increases cognitive abilities greatly. I feel as though RPG's have been pigeonholed and cast as this "dork" thing, when really they are really fun and I believe a lot of people could enjoy them, if introduced at a casual level.

show your flag, kike

>But some supernerds actually play it seriously with like consistent stats and shit lmao, SUPER AUTISM basically.

Had a DM that would start a new campaign after every meetup. It got old pretty fast because we never got past lvl 5. BS rules were always funny though
>Corey, if you're reading this, seizure Kung-Fu is totally a legit fighting style against direwolves.

I don't understand why You attack me ad-hominem, when I already admitted that I am a Jew and everything I wrote here is 100% true - You can verify it by studying DNA, anthropology, history and mythology. Even Elves were real beings, they were people who had a genetic mutation, that is today called waardenburg syndrome and few others.

Attached: 1548332860556.png (238x220, 32K)

pic looks like donatello (tmnt) with manboobs and obama's sticky-out ears. think that means anything?