Women Harassment

>be me
>discuss with gf and friends about women getting sexually harassed in the streets everyday
>start to say "Well I believe it happens and its disgusting but I refuse to believe that it is something that you live every day of your life"
>everybody blows up
>"ITS HAPPENS EVERYDAY FOR EVERY WOMAN ESPECIALLY IN BIG CITIES"
>I live in a big city ever since I was born, use bus and subway every fucking day at least twice, never witnessed something like this more than I witnessed random dudes getting beat up by other men, it happens but its not as often as you say it is
>everyone is against me, they keep exaggerating what I say, as if I was denying that harassment exists, im juste saying its not nearly as often as people say it is, thats it.
>gf talks about it to her sister
>sister begins to join and starts to talk about something disgusting that happened to her
>I was put at shame in front of this, and knew about the story anway, I wanted to tell that its not because she lived something so horrible that its the case for everyone, its just an extreme case, but didnt say anything not to look like Im ignoring what she suffered
>I just said "listen, I was clearly talking about women whining about constant harassment as if its was something that happened every fucking day of their life while its pretty fucking rare for most of you here, but since you decided to bring this story on the table I guess I have no choice but to stop talking since anything im about to say will sound like im ignoring this girl's suffering, you brought one of the most extreme cases of harrassment in a debate that was about constant, everyday harassment, if we continue like this you'll soon call me a nazi so I'll stop there" and then left and got home alone

Ill never deny the fact that some women suffered some disgusting shit, but not to the point where everyone joins the suffering train and start acting as if they were men's victims every single day, what was I supposed to do or say ?

Attached: wef.png (422x441, 301K)

I hear that the fat desperate guy of the group keeps talking shit about me despite me having left since a few minutes now, dude really is trying that hard to fuck gf, have I reached the point of no return ?

Wrong. You should tell them that women derive sexual pleasure from putting up boundaries and being overwhelmed, and that them bringing this subject up is the women there challenging you to fuck them.

sounds like you're single

Literally the fact that you consider debating a single word coming out of her mouth and not brush it off tells a lot. You think too much of her. Keep trying to listen to her and treat her as equal

>discuss with gf and friends about women getting sexually harassed in the streets everyday
>discuss with gf and friends
>discus with [women]
why the fuck would you ever do that?
don't discuss anything with women. just tell them the truth and then ignore them, they have nothing to bring to the table

This. Also Em is shit.

Beat his ass

>have a "girlfriend"
>put up with her friends/allow her to have any
>discussing things with them like they're human
>assuming you're wrong and silencing yourself for their sake/sake of your relationship

There are your mistakes. If you ask me, I think it's time you dump her ass without a single explanation, ban her from your life and social circles, start over, and don't make these mistakes again.

It's so absolutely amazing how this can destroy people too. I dated a girl for almost a whole year back when I used to sort of keep my political opinions to myself and we ended up getting into an argument over abortion and she was very much all about it's my body it's what I want ect ect

I told her straight up that if she doesn't want to have children but she wants to have sex then it's her responsibility as much as the guys too use protection and she kept arguing about it and I told her she's condoning murder than and she got mad and stomped off and what home I deleted her number and blocked her on social media.

I never gave her a reason or discussed anything with her and she went out of her way to get friends that we both had to ask me what happened and I just would casually tell them but she's degenerate and I don't associate with people like that.

The best part is I'm here years later and I'm in a much better relationship and in a much better place in my life and I actually got a message from her from a new phone number ask me how I was doing and that we should catch up sometime.
It's been almost five damn years and she still can't let go. I actually considered meeting her somewhere for coffee and bringing my fiance so I can tell her all about how great life is but I decided I'd just leave her alone and not be THAT much of a dick.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't still considering it though.

>female
>friends
You fucked up.

Women cannot be friends with men the vast majority of the time.

yeah that was a shitty idea to even try discuss things with them

do it

also they werent all female friends, actually it was about 50/50 guys and girls, but still, its insane how most of these dudes lost all their pride once the topic was abour women's suffering, pretty ironic considering the fact that everybody was supporting them just for being women

literally nothing about your fake story happened you dumb fucking alt right incel

I wonder what was the disgusting thing that happened to her sister, did some homeless guy told her how hot she was?

They literally dress to get attention and when they get attention "from none Chads" is the end of the world, asked them how many of them risk their lives performing life essential jobs, the very least they can do after we come from the oil rig is to shut the fuck up when we let them know how much we want to pound their fat ass

Same thing happened to me I have a super SJW sister, just simply saying that harassment exists but not to the extent to which they are claiming is enough to set them off. The ironic thing about these situations is that the biggest harassers of women are other women. They unironically call each other whores and sluts etc. and then cry about how its some form of oppression that men are called "players" and women are called "sluts". They wear makeup to look better than other women and will be the first ones to attack another woman's looks, and then cry about how makeup is oppressive.

You sound like your feelings are hurt. Do you, by any chance, happen to be a woman?

City folk are braindead, more at 11.

Are you from the french or german part of Switzerland?

french part, geneva and lausanne