I cannot fucking believe how dumb and gullible you Trumpists are

I cannot fucking believe how dumb and gullible you Trumpists are

Attached: 8ffo8bctarc21.jpg (1068x1175, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/presssec/status/1088971799956729856?s=21
twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying the media doesn't ignore the march for life every single year

If anything, the Covington kids caused the words "March for Life" to be uttered 100x more on CNN and MSNBC than they would have been otherwise. What a retarded image. What a retarded country you come from. You should be ashamed of yourself, Eurotrash.

Kill nigger babies.

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

what is the march about exactly?

Boosting democrat voter numbers.

I posted it because this is from the 2018 anti-gun march and you dumb fucks are spreading this fake picture claiming it's from an anti abortion rally.

We need to encourage white people not to have abortions, and let the niggers kill their own kids.

>JIDF tries to shill for abortion by catering to racism
so transparent

Attached: 1537542481412.png (1224x2922, 1.07M)

Actually, ban abortions for white people

nobody here has posted this, there is no thread where we are expressing this idea. by posting this fake narrative you are sprading it.

If i were to guess you created this to try and pin it on us. Im sure whoever created that is a retard, nobody here gives a fuck about public demonstrations either lmao

Tbf there are dozens of marches in DC every year (I assume this photo was taken in DC). Posting a picture about one of the various marches in DC with an bs caption isn't exactly a "got you" moment. Chances are I could take a photo of a prolife march in DC and call it an antigun march and all the cucks and shills would start jerking themselves while chanting 'TRUMP REPUBLIKEKS BTFO'. To conclude fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Attached: 1542196376654.png (310x315, 382K)

Ask any older women with no kids that had an abortion when young if they regret it now... ive yet to meet one that dosnt.... it also triggers the fuck out of them which can be fun.

kys faggot. abortion is immoral.

This.

What is so hard for you christards to understand? Imagine how many more blacks and mutts would be around without abortion

I myself got my spic ex gf pregnant and did the responsible thing in aborting that mutt instantly, for free. Sometimes it pays to live in a blue state

Attached: brapjesus.jpg (640x800, 570K)

Sage dutch threads

you will meet him in purgatory, bro

>I’m a degenrate racemixer
>Here’s my opinion
>What do you mean it doesn’t matter?

yes everyone of them is MAGAggot

Attached: 764375862389476529378.jpg (1500x1218, 344K)

While I morally disagree with abortion, seeing how fucked the white race currently is I do think eugenics is the only way to safe ourselves. And that means as few niggers and spics born as humanly possible.

>implying the media reports on the march for life ever

>I'm a vrigin NEET polcel, let me tell you about morals from mommys basement

Attached: whiteoidbeta.png (720x1280, 566K)

Actually plenty of white people shouldn't reproduce. White trash if you will

The issues that matter most for the white race is making sure the 2nd amendment is secure, and stopping the importation of mud peoples from shit hole countries. They should fix their shitty countries, not come in and ruin ours. Democrats dont care because it's just voters for them and one step closer for one world government.

Ask the Indians how letting another race into the country turned out for them. Remember history and know that letting this happen is the end of the white race. WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY

>be progressive
>call other dumb and gullible

kek

looks like /pol has a rat infestation

Marching doesn't do shit.

Who said I was progressive?

Toothpaste is right. There is no justification for abortion, not even rape. The children are always innocent. The medical emergencies exclusive to pregnancy aren't resolved by abortion, but by treating the underlying pathology in the mother's body. These treatments sometimes carry an indirect, unintentional, unavoidable, but sadly predictable side effect of pregnancy loss. They are not abortions.

the only infestation is internet trolls and racists like yourself

BS. If my daughter was raped by a non white, she’d be getting it aborted rather than shit another abomination into the world. If accidentally pregnant by a white, she’d be disowned for abortion.

I really dont care if a person aborts or not. What I do care about is people who knowingly produce a retard who ends up on the taxpayers dime. They serve no purpose and are not my problem. You wanna deal with that shit dont expect me contributing for its "care"

Abort all non-white babies!!!

Attached: 8803872261699.jpg (640x537, 92K)

I suppose you would rather have some queer couple adopt and fuck the kid up mentally producing another human that needs exterminated

Cmon leftypol try harder. I’ll post this all day if I have to

POST THIS IN EVERY BLACK PILLED SHILL THREAD

WALL IS BEING BUILT;
Sarah Sanders:
>In 21 days President Trump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing
twitter.com/presssec/status/1088971799956729856?s=21

twitter.com/breaking911/status/1088974576997097478?s=21

GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS
GET FUCKED SHILLS
>GET FUCKED SHILLS

ANN COULTER KYS
MIKE THERNOVITCH KYS
LEFTYPOL KYS
HASBARA KYS
PAKIS IN UK KYS
ALL KIKES KYS
LEAFS GET RAKED
NANCY PELOSI KYS
CHUCK SCHUMER KYS
WE ARE BUILDING THAT WALL AND RIDDING AMERICA OF THIS FILTH. REMEMBER WHO TURNED ON AMERICA TODAY twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1088974576997097478

Attached: DB37E48D-10FF-4448-8DE8-BD3CE5B6221B.png (750x1334, 163K)

>>Toothpaste
kek

Attached: FShmbe6.jpg (1280x1276, 545K)

>Buzzwords
You argue like a hole. Post tits with time stamp for your opinions to hold even a minuscule amount of worth.

Don’t you mean MIGApede? They do afterall, live to serve you and your kind.

Attached: CEA6F5E2-637F-4F8C-B6D4-7184EC4DEDA6.jpg (1000x624, 319K)