Born 1954

>born 1954
>28 yo: founds an antifa style party
>38 yo: attempts a coup
>45 yo: president of his country
>58 yo: dies
He's a simple boy against the elites, why the hate?

Attached: hugo-chavez.jpg (968x681, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y77zMU_rBVI
youtube.com/watch?v=lOsABwCrn3E
youtube.com/watch?v=3f__NO9MY6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=T5YIfs3SEhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has became the elite.

>antifa
>against the elites

Attached: JLaw-thumbs-up.gif (245x285, 915K)

Chavez was based and wasn't afraid to name (((them))). May he rest in peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y77zMU_rBVI

youtube.com/watch?v=lOsABwCrn3E

He mean real antifascist, not the shit in USA, in fact every political party in USA is a bad deformed caricature of the real ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=3f__NO9MY6Q

youtube.com/watch?v=T5YIfs3SEhU

FUCK OFF
DEATH TO PUTIN AND DEATH TO COMMIES

LOL
>entire country goes from being in top 5 wealthiest countries down to one of poorest
>no food, citizens resort to eating zoo animals
>somehow his daughter becomes a billionaire while everyone else is poor as shit

ok now this is epic

Attached: 1487453220010.jpg (500x358, 22K)

Death to the kike shill you have as president. Look at the sack of shit attached to his body, that's how much your opinion is worth, nigger.

Attached: Bolsokike.jpg (720x960, 99K)

Wiki doesn't say his movement was Marxist-Leninist. This is 1982 when you'd rather be one, so you'd get Soviet support.

Chavez is a local peasant rebelling against the local elites.

real catholic for me i like

Chavez reduced extreme poverty from 17% to less than 2% and improved healthcare/education dramatically since he took over. Venezuela was an absolute shithole before him. Open a history book you dumb mutt.

Attached: before_and_after.jpg_887049762.jpg (600x582, 67K)

>become the elite by taking the money away from the previous elites
>spend the money on yourself and your friends
>meanwhile, your people starve to death
>a simple boy against the elites
I guess some people will never learn.

Attached: 1368559303148.jpg (641x480, 53K)

its not really reducing poverty when you make every one poor and lower the standard...

Yeah, by centering Venezuela's economy on oil and nothing else, which is why Venezuela is in the situation that it is now

>He's a simple boy against the elites, why the hate?

ask her daughter

Attached: escandalos_hijos_chavismo_n-movil.jpg (800x535, 61K)

>He's a simple boy against the elites, why the hate?

I've met people whom fled that shithole who lost everything, came to the US back in the early 2000's and had to start over, he was a dick, imagine if you have a lucrative business and some asshole gets elected, gives all of your shit to niggers and tells you to get fucked.

Fuck Chavez
Fuck Communism
Fuck Jews

And most importantly of all fuck Jannies.

Attached: 1543717392079.jpg (708x703, 42K)

This. History repeats itself.

>Chavez reduced extreme poverty from 17% to less than 2% and improved healthcare/education dramatically since he took over. Venezuela was an absolute shithole before him. Open a history book you dumb mutt.

You need to say that to the VZ expats who moved to the US, hopefully they flay you very slowly and douse you in lye, commie faggot.

Attached: wow_lumberingoaf.jpg (1021x801, 329K)

He's a fucking communist. What's with all the retarded russians on here pushing commieshit with bad grammar? Fuck off, illiterate.

Discord tranny, discord tranny
Post dilation pseudo fanny

No he wasn't. Marxists have a big picture in mind, Chavez was a redneck in anger. Angry Midwest man.

No hate here comrade chavez.

Attached: C99C3B71-F009-473F-BE69-B49CF45868B1.jpg (428x237, 40K)

...says the low IQ nigger mutt who can only speak one language

Attached: disgusting.png (808x506, 153K)

I’m starting to like Russia more lately.

Posted from the FBI watch list.

Attached: F1522A03-ED47-438A-82C3-1BAB176A5A8F.jpg (1024x1156, 189K)

>Chavez reduced extreme poverty from 17% to less than 2%
Everyone became equally poor and poor people don't hire others they are poor waiting for someone who is rich to hire

>improved healthcare/education dramatically since he took over.
Any doctor or teacher smart enough will flee because they're working in shit pay and will be over burdened by the poor health that comes from not able to afford simple medicine or take care of ones health you also have no time for school when stealing is the first priority in the state you are in now.

>Venezuela was an absolute shithole before him. Open a history book you dumb mutt.
EVERY COUNTRY IS AND WILL BE A SHIT HOLE FROM THE START YOU MONGREL if commie shit didn't get involved they would be building themselves up to be a better society it wouldn't be perfect and their will be hard times but nothing ever comes easy but now everything will be harder and worse then what they had before.

Attached: 1548203531495.png (500x347, 87K)

Best korea tbqh.

I only have to speak one language because my country didn't lose the cold war you dumbfuck. Meanwhile you'll need to know 3 languages soon with the Chinese colonizing the fuck out of Siberia. Loser commie country infested with muslims, get rekt.

Attached: putin jew.jpg (1680x945, 83K)

>Loser commie country infested with muslims, get rekt.

B...but Putin is based! :^)

Attached: Russia_-_putin_and_rabbis-1.jpg (800x472, 46K)

Well he is literally telling Israel to chill with his attacks to Iranian outposts in Syria... so there's that.