How can educated women over 30 find men and have kids?

Often, these educated women are white and want kids and a family. But the years of casual sex and short lived relationships and “finding themselves” has pushed them past 30. What can the government do to make sure these women have better chances? What about not allowing women aged 14 to 26 to date men above 30?

Attached: 57C1A197-0716-48BB-A375-5023CE868E5F.jpg (1322x1057, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W-Syk-7xoXM
pewsocialtrends.org/2015/05/07/childlessness-falls-family-size-grows-among-highly-educated-women/st_2015-05-07_childlessness-11/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>30 find men and have kids?
>30
they can't, or the male has to be the next level of cuck

Oh look another dysgenic trend created by jewish subversion.

>How can educated women over 30 find men
AHAHHAHAH. NIGGA JUST TURN YOUR HEAD AND LOOK. AHAHAHA.

I feel bad for the zoomers millenials dont want their hags

Last year I was fucking a girl like that. 28 year old MD. Two months of me smashing her good and cumming inside her several times a week she just ditches me.

This year I am smashing a girl with a PhD and a lab job.

I am a boytoy I am pretty sure. I just cum in them and fix things in their cars and domiciles.

I would have married the one last year or the one this year.

At this point I am down with any working womb that isn't buried under too much fat.

They think they can do better though, so whatever.

the toxic poison of hypergamy impulses and feminist socialization takes about biological-clock number of years to set in, apparently

S

Welcome to the nightmare ladies!!

You asked for it

Ban alimony and gold digging divorces. That should fix a problem.

Why didn’t you just clean yourself up and make babies with the educated girls.

I don't trust chicks with the pill how do you?

Because humans are programmed to get married 14 - 20

feminists are children that use men.

Attached: incel problem shills.png (1080x1306, 527K)

He is socially several levels below them as he explains. This means he can safely have sex with them without protection and just rely on their anti-baby planning as they “save themselves” for better baby dady providers.

"better"-educated

underrated

Abortion is murder

>education system caters to women
>government caters to women
>workforce caters to women
>white knights cater to women
>social media caters to women
Why would they need a man? I thought they were strong and independent?

Women approaching 30 are apart of a lost cause. There are more women approaching marriageable age each year and socially older men are more desired. Hoes and thots are just paying the price for their short sightedness and head turning from issues that doesn’t benefit them.

How's that my problem?

whats funny, or sad depending on your perspective, is that this phenomenon stems from a fundamental misunderstanding by women that men value the same thing in relationships as women do.

Women value success, wealth, status, "getting your shit together", etc etc, and they think men value the same things. In reality men couldn't care less about what a woman does for work. Women spend all their most valuable years building something that no man actually finds attractive. These women get to their 30's and realize their mistake.

These women prove true the often repeated feminist line "women have become the men they wanted to marry." Unfortunately for them all too late they realize how shitty "being the man" really is. They're left with nothing they truly want. No relationship, no children, no family, no leisure time, and worst of all no hope.

Attached: 1548443467332.gif (320x320, 250K)

The standard /poll/ answer is end the no-fault divorce, take away women's right to vote, outlaw abortion, get them out of workplace or really any position of power, shotgun weddings for premarital sex, not a single penny nor child custody for divorced women who commit adultery

you get the drill

>educated waman == know it all entitled cunt

about half old men are sat in their shed, listening to a radio, hitting a broken lawnmower engine with a hammer
1 woman over 35 finds it awkward to ask people from her office to do something social outside work hours and the entire fucking media whores the story out every fucking week
fucking lol
women are people
people are trash
they made decisions
now they can die alone
nobody cares
YOU CANNOT FORCE OTHER PEOPLE TO CARE ABOUT YOU
EVEN IF YOU SHOUT LOUDLY THAT THEY SHOULD BE CARING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.. LIKE NIGGERS AND BROWN KIDS AND SHIT
WHICH IS THE ONLY REASON WOMEN SCREAM "CARE ABOUT OTHERS" IS THEY WANT SOMEONE TO CARE ABOUT THEM
fuck you cunts

>These women get to their 30's and realize their mistake.

No, they don’t. They get to their 30s, their 40s, their 50s etc. and they don’t realize they were wrong. They never do. Which is why none of them writes a book or article about it to inform young women and girls that if they hit the wall at 30, their chances of a good life just vanish if they are unmarried without kids.

priddy good for a leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=W-Syk-7xoXM

the incel rebellion is coming

Attached: alek minassian.jpg (669x416, 29K)

>The standard /poll/ answer is end the no-fault divorce, take away women's right to vote, outlaw abortion, get them out of workplace or really any position of power, shotgun weddings for premarital sex, not a single penny nor child custody for divorced women who commit adultery

Disagree on all these points. I just think it is fair and right to tell girls in school when they are 10 or 11 how the world works. That they can become young roasties and hope from Chad to Chad until they hit the wall and then have a rather miserable life. Or they can be cautious, don’t become roasties and try to find a respectable man to marry when they are 18 or 19 and don’t divorce them, but have 2 to 3 kids.

It’s their choice. I just dislike that our society tells them they can have both - 16yrs of casual sex and being Chad’s hookup... and a good husband and family and kids after they hit 30.

It would, which is why it will never happen.

Their best bet is to find a guy that is realistically in their range, pursue him, prostrate themselves before him, beg him to take them in, and then treat him as if she's a fifties housewife. Otherwise... they're just going to spend the life being used as a hole by black dudes willing to pretend to like them for access and then dropping them with another baby.

Its not because they're educated. It's because they're often just insufferable to be around.

Women value resources. That is what they value. Everything else is a convolution. Men value reproductivity and companionship in that order. Everything else is a convolution.

max kek

Who wants an educated woman though? Why not go after high schoolers?

>What about not allowing women aged 14 to 26 to date men above 30?
Might as well say men have no future after 30...

Im 30, educated, fit, tall and good looking. Dating is fucking impossible, not hard but impossible. Especially in my own age group, these women are socially isolated (only stick to their friends) and exceedingly picky or hard to reach.

Rule of thumb, girls are often in relationships because they draw men to themselves like shit to flies, if a girl is decently attractive, 25+ and still single you must ask yourself...why didnt any of the other thousands of guys succeed?

from my experience in grad school "better educated" means "significantly more egotistical"

All they would have to do is lower their damn standards. The problem women face is that for the first time they are the ones that are going to have to date down if they want a partner. A more accurate title would be "Better-educated women 'find it harder' to meet a partner of higher status."

30-40 is the age when men start to ripen and become more successful in their lives, which women most seek out of a potential partner. So the situation between men and women simply reverses: middle-aged to older women become whining insane incels, while silver fox-men have both lucky older women and plenty of younger women they court with.

They are "surpluss women"
They can marry cucks
They can marry niggers and arabs and produce new generation of fatherless slaves
Aslo they can marry 55+ years old men with children from previous marriages

I dont see any the problems except the JEWS and globalists
I feel like jews want normal men to have something in common with roasties, bad end and roasting will cause unproductive expenditures on which jews and globalists can feed like parasites. but this will not happen

So the solution is to remove the JEWS and globalists!
But government will not do it because it consists of fucking gobalists and JEWS

Attached: 1529542852603.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

Yeah, but you're trying to have both. Every time a man gets a new sex partner, a woman is also getting one. For a population where men and women are 50/50, the overall ratio of promiscuity between men and women will always be 1:1. Things look uneven because the distribution curve is vastly different among men than it is for women. If 80% of the women are hopping between only 10% of the men, you have a serious social crisis. What you have is brutal, violent war brewing.

Mandatory arranged marriage by an RNG mate picker

How old are you?

Career women are some of the worst, if not THE worst types of women to settle down with. I expect Jow Forums to know this already, but remember to tell your normie friends as well to stay the fuck away from them as far as possible.

>Im 30, educated, fit, tall and good looking.

There is no cause for you to be singel with all the boxes checked.

>Especially in my own age group, these women are socially isolated (only stick to their friends) and exceedingly picky or hard to reach.

You should try cold approaching with your friends?

women can't think critically and they most certainly can't admit their own faults or mistakes

Because 30+ thots dont matter

Attached: 1540773474427.jpg (800x798, 104K)

men don’t want their children to be raised by the state due to two working parents and women don’t want their men to stay at home either nor are men biologically hardwired to be as capable of it as women are

therefore, these educated professional women failed at the only one existing purpose they have on earth and destroy their civilization as a result

>educated

Attached: JLWzyiF.jpg (649x744, 144K)

What's the solution, force women to stop only going for the 20% men and make them go with men in the 80%? When it comes to modern day sexual morality, it is what it is. Pol isn't some unified club with rules members have to follow, it's a loose association of struggling men. The average polacks morality is going straight out the window if he suddenly found him self in the 20%, so we can't effect any societal change. You wanna try to bring about real change? Best way is for some people to form a unified group and maybe in 100 years they'll be able to shift society towards a more moral state with regards to sexual morality. Is it worth it? It's not worth the effort. Best you can realistically do is to live by example, take genuine responsibility for your life and seek a good partner. Maybe you can't find one good enough, maybe you the good ones reject you. What can you do. If you've genuinely tried for a long period, I don't know, direct your sexual energy somewhere constructive. With regards to sexuality in the west, the rules of the game are what they are. Play by the rules the best you can. If that doesn't work, God help us all. But if you seek some sort of meaning after failing in the sexual world, trying to change the rules just isn't it. What a horrible, thankless existence. Seek meaning elsewhere. With regards to companionship, rely on friends. With regards to sex, rely on prostitutes. The world is not what it once was. Be the best you can be and die knowing you took the full burden of live and gave it the best shot you could have.

>tfw lost over 150lbs to become a normie in the dating world and this is all I get
I just want to die sometimes. What even was the point of getting myself educated and in shape, this happened 9 times last year.

>"better-educated"

How about we use IQ instead of "better-educated" for now on?

By offering the virginity that they've been saving for the one man-
Oh.

the issue is clearly a cultural ones.
no one blames the rules, but it’s a surface indication of a huge problem within the population

the statistics of depression and other mental issues are far more obvious - the one reason we haven’t seen a revolution is our technology that allows escapism as well as therapeutical happy pills

>What's the solution, force women to stop only going for the 20% men and make them go with men in the 80%?
Yes, that's exactly what marriage between one man and one woman does. Chad doesn't exist because he marries and becomes "off the market." Restoring marriage back to its orginal intent and purpose forces top 10% to match top 10% and bottom 10% to match bottom 10%.

As a guy who has dated seriously two 27yo good looking women, thats painfully true. Literally impossible to get the relationship going for more than months unless I let myself being walked over. I know they had other break up after me as well.

Now I am approaching 30 and its hard af. Sometimes (maybe twice a year) I get lucky and meet an attractive woman that just want ONS. I dont meet attractive women who wants a relationship anymore. (By attractive I dont mean professional model, just cute not fat nor snorting like a truck).

Do women still want real relationship at all nowadays ? (Im not talking about "open relationships").

The only way to change that 10% of men get 80% of young women is to tell women it will only work out for them for a few years, but we all can live until 80 or 90 or 100.

>make stupid choices
>this means you're better educated

Praise kek

right, let’s forcefully change the culture - it worked out great so far

the solution is to erase every regulation that hardens the life of people. we are living like imprisoned lions - there is no challenge nor motivation to develop ourselves; quite the contrary every step into individualization makes ones life more miserable from social shaming to higher taxes.

one example are blacks. they got it easier to get into colleges and jobs than an equal competition of another race. the result is social shaming since everyone will always assume him not to have the job for being the best guy for it, but for being black

This.

>How can educated women over 30 find men and have kids?
Lower standard or get cats.
Successful men want young and hot.

Honestly what can be done is flood the internet with info about fertility, egg health, and diet so it is easier to conceive. Eating full fat dairy is the #1 easiest way to improve egg health. Eating low fat is the #1 way to become infertile because of the hormones. Because of this, every fucking thing in the store is low fat. Even fucking ice cream popsicles are usually nonfat these days. Also most Americans are omega 3 deficient, so taking fish oil helps reproducing.

If I was in the 10% (I would say I am near 20% because I still had the privilege to have some women attention in my life despite dry desert periods), I would find an attractive inexperienced girl with good qualities and settle with her.

Not fuck strangers non stop for years. Seriously, they never get bored or feel like a manchild ? I had like 10+ different partners and ons / sex friends gets old very quickly.

Half these women don’t feel the biological urge to reproduce because they’re on the pill.

"educated" women are the biggest cunts in the world
they expect perfection because they spent 4 years getting a communication degree
better thank her for screaming at you for not texting back immediately and raising your kids alone since she's too tired to do anything after working for 8 hours

>What can the government do to make sure these women have better chances

Beat the entitlement out of those women and allow them only to work past the age of 25 if they have a husband.

Your culture is getting forcefully changed, Hans. Once Germany is a caliphate, women will be back in dowries, getting stoned to death for premarital sex, and won't be allowed to show any of their skin in public. Women will be executed for allowing themselves to get raped. Embrace your cultural enrichment.
On a more moderate note, men without children have no reason to give a shit about "the future of our children." Platitudes like "good of our society" has no real meaning when you have no stake in it. So, once they behead you for being an infidel, remember you weren't really relevant anyway.

Eating a balanced diet including meat, fish, carbs, fat etc. without overeating and with good outdoor activity has always been the key to a healthy, fertile life.

It’s only since women started this vegan meme and “I got to eat certain diets and do high power 20 min indoor workouts” that fertility has gone down massively.

Same goes for better educated men though right?

>completely overanalyze every interaction because of your "education"
>where are all the men that can't live up to my impossible standards
Tough shit bitch. Thank God my gf didn't go to college IT FUCKING RUINS WOMEN FOR LIFE

>What can the government do to make sure these women have better chances?

Are you daft, mate?

School brainwashed you into thinking you need a grad degree, and that 20 something is too young to reproduce. Then as soon as you hit 35 they tell you you’re too old to reproduce. And the ideal spacing is supposed to be three years. So literally 80% of women have two kids max between ages 31 and 34. We need to expand this artificially fertility window and make it more frequent. Women can jack up their fertility so they are fertile until 44 and have a kid each year. Even if they start at age 30, they could have 9 kids if they wanted no joke

This

"educated" = used up whore

Attached: 1443992282051.png (516x343, 259K)

Fair enough, but like you said, you yourself engaged in sexual relationships with multiple women. You found it hollow and have decided against it, but you still went for it. For the record, I wish I could experience that hollow feeling that you reached.

>Hard to find partner
>As a woman

Considering how thirsty most men are, I can only imagine how entitled these 30-something bitches are, they probably want a man to make 10x what they make, be twice as tall, have a high status job and have a flawless face too.

Attached: 2.jpg (197x200, 12K)

Woman over 30 are useless to society. Just like balls on a priest

Thats because cunts think a degree in english is worth something

I'm saying that the rule is that the sexual world is a free market. We aren't gonna change it. Best you can do is try to become a winner or forget the game entirely.

There is a recent trend that women who went to grad school have 4+ kids. Because they went to grad school to meet other rich people and married for wealth. Then they suck at their career and hate it and discover they like the traditional female role. They Type A their home life and pop them out. No joke read about WHO has 4 kids and what the education levels of each family size is

There is no actual solution. The situation will self correct in 10 years when 25 year old women look at 45 year old women and think "well fug I don't want that"

There are going to be a disproportionate number of women currently in their early thirties that probably won't find happiness, it's a real thing and is genuinely sad so try to hold back on the roastie hate you animals

lmao this

Find the ugliest woman you know, take her pictures and make a dating profile with them. You'll still get bombarded with numbers.

>How can educated women over 30 find men and have kids?

Attached: whoCares.jpg (625x455, 59K)

Yes, that was the purpose of marriage as a society-wide expectation, but the expectation no longer exists and I doubt a bunch of Jow Forums users are gonna change that. It's not worth the effort trying to make marriage a universal cultural requirement again.

The more education, the lower the family size. pewsocialtrends.org/2015/05/07/childlessness-falls-family-size-grows-among-highly-educated-women/st_2015-05-07_childlessness-11/

These women aren't having tons of casual sex. Source: Am in grad school. They're basically all female incels.

The problem is that most women in Masters/PhD programs are so unbelievably fucking insufferable, plus politically BATSHIT, and very likely to berate you about the patriarchy/accuse you of rape for sneezing/ talk about how whites should be genocided, that no man can stand to be with them for more than 4 seconds. Even blacks.

Attached: 1532354477667.jpg (198x254, 9K)

This is unironically what I believe. They don't see the wave of suicides coming. BIG TIME

>educated women can’t procreate
>idiocracy is real
>biggest societal problem of the West right now

Meme flagger memes that no one cares. The absolute state of the internet.

> women will be back in dowries, getting stoned to death for premarital sex, and won't be allowed to show any of their skin in public.
isn't that what most of you burger cuckservatives want?

I think that this is a cope. Who gives a fuck what happens to bad women, whether their lives end up great or terrible. There is life to be lived, I think it's better to pay no mind to these women at all, even to imagine the potential consequences of their actions.

The kids are better off being born to a younger woman though. With a woman over 35 the risks of defects and other problems are several times higher compared to children born out of incest from a younger woman. 20-30 is the ideal time to have children biologically speaking yet women waste that precious time period building a career like that's going to make them happy or satisfied with their life.

What needs to be confronted is really the "You can have it all" bullshit that is sold to young women. It's unfortunate for women that they are the gender that has to go through pregnancy and giving birth but telling them lies and giving them impossible expectations doesn't help them. Personally I believe that most women, if actually given the choice of either giving birth and raising children in their 20s or ending up 40 and without a family most would choose the first option. But as long as they are told they don't have to make a choice then of course they are going to choose career over family without knowing they are making that choice.

Yes but its not like I had much a choice, women always chose what they want in the end. I preferred engaging in sexual relationships than being forever alone. Every time I had the choice I went for serious relationship, going as far as trying to make a life partner out of women who had ONS before me.

Believe me, you are not missing much for the sex part and I did not ruin anything pol would have deemed "marriage material".

Most women are infertile passed 30 due to stress, lack of sleep, booze and drugs. Thse articles are just written to help em cope. There are so many spinsters that thEse articles get millions of clicks.
Let em die.

Attached: BED73BAB-BDF4-445C-85B7-9DB28AB24A4D.jpg (2652x4096, 932K)

> most women in Masters/PhD programs are so unbelievably fucking insufferable, plus politically BATSHIT, and very likely to berate you about the patriarchy
Is that an american problem? At my uni, I have yet to meet a single woman that wasn't conservative, nationalliberal or nationalist. Sadly they were all either in solid relationships or christian fundamentalists (and ugly - for some reason those two go hand in hand).

Every OBGYN sells birth control to new moms and offers sterilization every time they deliver a baby. They raise eyebrows after you have more than two or are over the age of 35. There’s a reason white people barely reproduce in our country. I was talking to couples at the pool and realized the majority had their tubes tied or vasectomies right after the second child’s birth

Same goes for better educated men though right?

Broken society. Women need to stay at home

>men don't want a post Wall roastie feminazi

Who knew? Oh yeah, women did, until they convinced themselves otherwise.

Men prefer debt-free virgins without tattoos under 24.

He did specify recent trend, you are linking data from 2014. Of course I'd love to see his data as well if he actually has any but as Jow Forums loved discovering a few years ago kids in high school are more conservative than any other generation for the past 60 or so years. His assertion falls in line with that trend.

Of course muslim women are comservative. We re talking about white women here abdallah.