/BWG/: bioweapons general

This general is for discussing and researching biological weapons (and their creators).

>past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/bioweapons general/

>basic info on the history of bioweapons, countries who possess them and relevant agencies/locations
archive.is/BKMTQ

Attached: 1548530052373.jpg (500x313, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Detrick
ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html
inthesetimes.com/article/448/biowar_and_the_apartheid_legacy
dr-rath-foundation.org/2018/08/the-hidden-history-of-lyme-disease-links-to-biological-warfare-research/
apnews.com/0cf158200e674f41bd3026133e5e043d
fas.org/blogs/secrecy/2012/07/soviet_bw/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
data.worldbank.org/indicator/sp.dyn.tfrt.in
insidenova.com/headlines/ebola-reston-a-look-back-at-the-monkey-house/article_4aad76c0-5b35-11e4-b9b3-371ac205d748.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-44660699
youtube.com/watch?v=01VGtX9xfh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do genetically targeted weapons exist or is that the realm of science fiction? I remember the Project for a New American Century "Rebuilding America's Defenses" document mentioning "race-based bio-weapons." Are they actually a thing?

United States Army Biological Warfare Laboratories
>Fort Detrick; Fredrick, Maryland:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Detrick
>Pine Bluff Arsenal, Arkansas
>Horn Island, Mississippi
>Dugway Proving Ground, Utah,
>including Granite Peak Installation
>Vigo Ordnance Plant, near Terre Haute, Indiana
>Fort Terry:
41°1048N
72°1142W
>Plum Island, a small island just off Orient Point, New York, USA

Attached: 1546858240492.jpg (2588x1739, 321K)

Yes
Ethnic bioweapons
Both israel and south africa have been known to have R&D programs for these kinds

Attached: bug.jpg (2544x3300, 1.5M)

ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_Weber.html

inthesetimes.com/article/448/biowar_and_the_apartheid_legacy

so, race doesn't exist, but we can make weapons that target specific races?

Interesting.

Exactly, just like how race doesnt exist but racism does.
Perfect logic isnt it?

dr-rath-foundation.org/2018/08/the-hidden-history-of-lyme-disease-links-to-biological-warfare-research/

>Lyme disease is just one of at least four infectious disease outbreaks that have occurred in the vicinity of Plum Island. In ‘Lab 257’, a book published in 2004, lawyerMichael C. Carrollargues that outbreaks of the Dutch duck plague virus that devastated duck farms on eastern Long Island in the 1960s, Lyme disease in 1975, the West Nile virus in 1999, and the mysterious 1999 disease that killed most of the lobsters in Long Island Sound all occurred so close to the island’s laboratory that the facility simply cannot be ruled out as the common source.

>Describing the PIADC laboratory as a biological timebomb, Carroll cites a foot-and-mouth disease outbreak on the island in1978as proof that the facility could be the source of viruses. Saying he found U.S. government records reporting gaps around roof pipes – thus allowing contaminated air to escape or disease-transmitting insects to pass through – he suggests the 1975 Lyme disease outbreak might have resulted from experimentally infected ticks escaping the laboratory and reaching the mainland via swimming deer or birds.

>Carroll alleges that Erich Traub, a notorious Nazi scientist and virologist, had visited the PIADC laboratory on at least three occasions during the 1950s and that he may have performed outdoor field tests with poisoned ticks. According to Carroll, research with ticks was still ongoing at the Plum Island facility around the time of the 1975 Lyme disease outbreak.

Attached: Lyme-disease-spread-1.png (928x537, 275K)

Rereading this it sounds like the beginnings of a terrifying cover-up.

apnews.com/0cf158200e674f41bd3026133e5e043d

>us still running bioweapons programs in georgia

Bump

Interesting, a thread about bioweapons that isn't solely focusing on the "Femen virus" invented by the schizo A5.

fas.org/blogs/secrecy/2012/07/soviet_bw/

>The Soviet biological weapons (BW) program was by far the largest and most sophisticated such program ever undertaken by any nation. It was also intensely secretive, and was masked by layers of classification, deception and misdirection.

>“The program’s most important facilities remain inaccessible to outsiders to this day,” Leitenberg and Zilinskas write, “and it has been made a crime for anyone in present-day Russia to divulge information about the former offensive BW program.”

>In an effort to enhance the weapons-related properties of BW agents, Soviet scientists spent years working to create a viral “chimera,” which is an organism that contains genetic material from two or more other organisms.

>A project codenamed Hunter (Okhotnik) sought to develop hybrids of bacteria and viruses such that use of an antibiotic to kill the bacteria would trigger release of the virus. “Unlike other national BW programs, which without exception used only classical or traditional applied microbiology techniques to weaponize agents, the post-1972 Soviet program had a futuristic aspect. By employing genetic manipulation and other molecular biology techniques, its scientists were able to breach barriers separating species….”

Attached: Detecting-biological-warfare-research-A-comparison-of-the-number-of-publications-from_Q320.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Bump

Attached: IMG_4437.jpg (1572x898, 416K)

The fuck am I looking at here?
This doesn't lend to relevance.

It's unrelated to this thread and was just an image I'm bumping with

user, please check my other meme for relevance too senpai

Attached: IMG_3693.png (660x509, 137K)

The fuck you on about?
Calling me a fed because of...?

bump

Attached: 96abb5ef52e57860dd7f3af952f187f9.jpg (600x404, 34K)

I just needed you to validate my meme for relevance you don't have to keep implying things.

Attached: IMG_4211.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

I don't how it would ever be possible due to mutation and the nebulosity of genetics and mixed people. And even if you did create a virus or bacteria that doesn't mutate or has safe guards in place, other pathogens actively cross breed or out right steal genetic information from other pathogens regularly, hence the dangers of antibiotic resistant strains.

Yes but its generally too dangerous to use depending on how much genetic material you share with the target. Israel got pretty far developing it and then realized it would kill Sephardics.

Thank you
Thanks

Any more info on how pathogens crossbreed or outright steal other genes info?

>Isreal
>South Afircia
>Both have R&D to build ethnic based bio weapons
If Isreal trying to make these, i would bet would target Arab Islamuc groups. Kind of bad and can go really wrong, very quickly. I wounder if the inbreding would isolate them from most human dna/rna groups. (Note idk wtf im talking about)
>SouthAfrica
>Hmmmmm
I bet they wont get very far.

I see it now, this image with this filename was used in a /HTG/ thread.
So, you're one of those schizos, and you're in this thread.
Hooray.

Bump

Attached: IMG_4441.jpg (632x471, 51K)

Why do you type so funny and use the "," incorrectly?

got a link or anything? interesting

Yep my buddy got lyme from a tick on his nut, I see deer out in the day more than ever too. They're killing off any source of lean healthy meat, along with our hunting population soon thereafter.

Attached: 1528982249790.png (566x453, 239K)

Interesting.
They're beta bet is probably to introduce something into the food supply that changes DNA.

And then release a virus that only looks for those markers and then attacks.

Attached: IMG_4205.gif (400x216, 2.31M)

Because I'm the only user that does, you know.
You called me a fed from before I did, just because I questioned the relevance of the pic you posted.
I surmise these threads are organized on a discord, and I'm clearly not part of it, so you immediately pinged on me as if I was hostile.
Tired of these /XXX/ generals that are started by a discord of schizos that A5 convinced to leave /x/ to shill on pol, and what's more the /XXX/ generals not started by them that get hijacked immediately.

k

Last bump. We need to make it happen, anons. Use that gaming rig money on CRISPR tinkering.

Attached: Arby.jpg (500x375, 51K)

>?
I'm certain you aren't a fed.

Yeah I'm not sure why he's spazzing out over a meme

Bump for important thread.

There was an episode of that british TV show spooks that talked about the race-based bioweapon and China had stolen it.
The twist at the end was that England, US, and Russia had to let China in on the secret that it didn't work and it was cold war propaganda.

You identified my use of commas as significant.
Same as when you're in the /HTG/ and /FVG/ and other A5 started schizo threads.
Cite:

So like brown people?

I noticed that most TV shows & movies dump a lot of real red pill info and technology in the first 2/3 of the film and then spend the last 1/3 covering up and explaining away what they showed you and "debunking" it.

I think they do this as a defense mechanism.

good job OP

Attached: un_population_projections_steve_sailer_2.png (1234x852, 87K)

I just said you type weird dude wtf

Yes; I don't have the source, but Russia wanted said weapons banned from warfare.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

And you've been in the other A5 threads, seen here, because you used the same pic as you have before, down to the filename.
Fuck off, and kys.

Attached: A5 Schizo crew.jpg (1290x433, 108K)

Fuck, this is interesting. Thanks for posting.

Attached: Collapse Cult.png (1200x758, 678K)

>I track people cause I'm cool

You're really obsessed with Schizo threads? Maybe you should just calm down and enjoy the thread and contribute to the discussion instead of sperging like a barrel of retards or something?

I'm tracking and tagging, because this is one of the few threads not started by (((you lot))) and I knew that it would be quickly infiltrated.
Fuck you, my use of commas isn't unusual.
Pointing it out is. >2 commas in one sentance, so unusual, so noteworthy

Man. Settle, down. What are, your thoughts, on, biological weapons? I for, one, think they, are cool.

Attached: wilsonWilson.jpg (460x276, 27K)

different ethnic groups have similar immune systems i think it has to do with MHC or HLA its called in humans, Human Leukocyte Antigen or Major Histocompatability Complex.

yea... you're probably right

lyme is allegedly a WW2 era bioweapon that got out into the wild

Bet practice to only use commas in pairs.

That and the sentence should be able to stand on its own if you remove the commas (and the text inside them).

Fuck you, asswipe.
Biological weapons aren't cool in the least.
And quit with the over the top commas usage.

So, what you're saying is that there's on;y one way to properly use commas?
Wrong, take some literature writing courses, or read a book.

>Lyme is allegedly a WW2 era bioweapon

I could Easily see that. I wonder how many diseases are just BWs.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/sp.dyn.tfrt.in

insidenova.com/headlines/ebola-reston-a-look-back-at-the-monkey-house/article_4aad76c0-5b35-11e4-b9b3-371ac205d748.html

>Where the day care center now stands was once home to Hazelton Research Products’ quarantine station for imported lab animals. In October 1989, a shipment of 100 monkeys from the Philippines arrived, and began to die
>But something was spreading fast through the Hazelton labs facility, and the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick, Md., was tasked with figuring it out.
>USAMRIID, known as the Institute, was the only Department of Defense facility that could handle research for “Biosafety Level 4” infectious diseases.

A lot of US bioweapons info was used by soviets and chinese when it was declassified in the 1970s

I mean you arent wrong to a degree, replacement migration is technically a form of bioterrorism

>Pic related

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 19K)

>asswipe
That's an oldie there. And biological weapons are too cool, homo. You use commas like a girl.

Attached: janusWhen.jpg (1280x536, 57K)

The US and UK snatched up a lot of the soviets top scientists following its collapse giving them comfy jobs to continue their prospective research

>Wrong, take some literature writing courses, or read a book.
Wrong. Take some writing courses or read a book.

FTFY, biological weapon hating girl.

More relevant details you couldn't draw a parallel to in this situation, but can't help but show off.
Yes, I've harassed A5 for being a piece of shit larping nut before, as he and his followers ruined a number of my threads.
Wonder why I hate you lot so much, couldn't be that you waste board space and shill outright disinfo, could it be now?

EBOLA

>replacement migration is technically a form of bioterrorism
That and many Bio companies have tested (((Ebola))), not real Ebola, on Africans and pumped them full of bioweapons.
Then those same Africans are the ones that are migrating to Europe.
Pic related.

I bet you could find out what companies and who they are by researching the backgrounds of the migrants and their city/state/country of origin.
Then cross reference that with bio companies that have operated in those areas.

>on;y

Attached: IMG_4442.jpg (1818x1315, 969K)

Warning you now, if any of these idiots bring up something to the effect of "Femen Virus" grill them for actual answers, they're just parroting the delusions of an user that has been banned from /x/ before.

Wow, I haven't had reason to use this in a while.

Attached: 1548041976425.jpg (720x529, 42K)

Why are you so fascinated with this "/x/" user or this "Femin virus".
No one else is even mentioning it and you won't shut up about it.

posting again with an explanation.
Pic is proof that the US used biological weapons on Norks and Chinese, just like they said we did.
Doc is from a poorly redacted MK dump.
Unclear if it was a crop "bug" or a human bug. They did have some big problems with dengue and yellow fever. There are a few pics of the bug bombs taken by the Norks. Can't remember their exact insect cargo.

Attached: bugB.jpg (2544x3300, 1.58M)

Apartheid South Africa.. I imagine it would be easier than Israel’s technically

No fucking idea who or what you are talking about, Mulder.

'Cause he's an asshole and since there's people that frequent his threads in this one, it's only fair I warn of their usual ways.

>/x/

Attached: 2q1mbh.jpg (500x676, 64K)

So you go thread to thread telling people to not talk about and ignore the "Femin Virus"?

Don't you think that's a bad idea if you're trying to stop people talking about it?

A flawless ruse, surely I will take the bait.

That's not what I said at all, grasping at straws are we?

This.
This is Jow Forums, , go back to /x/.

I get it now. You have a gay crush on some /x/ namefag and it fucks with your ability to use commas properly. Got it.

Attached: backToX.jpg (400x233, 25K)

>fucker follows me everywhere I go

Attached: gayBrained.jpg (1172x1198, 429K)

>Tfw pointing out people are stooges of a literal schizo sets them off this much

Attached: 1528867298483.jpg (423x539, 96K)

So, if this faggot will STFU and go back,

Bump. Used to live near the Umatilla Weapons depot. Miles and miles of mounds containing the worst things America has ever made. They are still cleaning it up. Mostly chem weapons though, I think. AMA

Attached: 34461097_662870f36f_o_4.jpg (520x390, 35K)

Lel

Nigger, we have no idea who you are talking about.

Have any friends, family, acquaintances that have non-doxable stories you could share?

INB4 you only get responses from the only other stooge in this thread.

Correct

Thats actually a really good idea, off the top of my head the biggest migrants consist of somalians

bbc.com/news/world-europe-44660699

>In Italy and Spain, arrivals from mostly African countries top the list. In Italy, the most common country of origin is Tunisia, followed by Eritrea, Sudan, Nigeria, and Pakistan. Spain received most of its migrants from Guinea, followed by Morocco and Mali, as well as the Ivory Coast, Syria and a number of other Sub-Saharan African countries.
>The top countries by origin of asylum seekers in the EU since 2014 are Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria and Pakistan, all countries with recent or ongoing conflicts
>Asylum seekers from Eritrea, Bangladesh, Somalia, Iran and a number of Sub-Saharan countries are among the top 10 countries of origin of those who have been applying for asylum in the EU since 2014.

Or not.

so I guess they are gone now, but it was a trip to drive by as a kid

"The Umatilla Chemical Depot, (UMCD) based in Umatilla, Oregon, was a U.S. Army installation in the United States that stored chemical weapons. The chemical weapons originally stored at the depot consisted of various munitions and 1 short ton (2,000 lb; 910 kg) containers containing GB and VX nerve agents and HD blister agent. All munitions had been safely destroyed by 2011 and base closure operations are expected to be completed by 2018, after several years of delays."

OR
>make virus
>make vaccine
>vaccinate your people
>kill the rest

There was one used in vietnam as well targeting pigs that crossed over into humans due to the consumption of the pigs

Shhhh, you're only helping them larp in the future by having slightly more realistic details.

No. My experience is limited to driving by it on I84, I now realize. AMA canceled.

noice

STFU, weirdo. You ruined, this, otherwise good, thread, cunt.

Attached: 2tNDAC1h.jpg (480x368, 30K)

Out of legitimate things to discuss, I take it?
>INB4 excuse centered around me is made

I told you to STFU.

Not an argument.
Quit bumping a thread if you've nothing relevant to contribute.

Any anons interested in the subject MUST watch
youtube.com/watch?v=01VGtX9xfh0

"The series is a dystopian thriller which addresses many issues of the Anthropocene, such as overpopulation and the running out of resources,[10] and combines it with contemporary anxieties about surveillance, epidemics and global conspiracies."

Attached: RB.jpg (1620x1080, 118K)

Spastic, you have added nothing but bumps, and distraction.

Not relevant, but would be great for an /x/ tard.

I haven't bumped this whole time, lol.

Attached: IMG_4443.jpg (956x519, 45K)