Dress up as Bob Marley 11 years ago

>dress up as Bob Marley 11 years ago
>lose your job

Attached: ya mon.jpg (497x506, 89K)

Oh shit, I dressed up as a gorilla at a fancy dress party about 15yrs ago. How fucked am I? Is BLM going to get me fired?

Based. I'd play for Coach Tacoma.

Lol

Oddly enough, BLM and associated groups unironically DO consider ape costumes to be "racist".
They're a joke that's writing itself from both ends.

Post halloween pic

>losing job
>substitute

is that a real job?

Literally social ex-post-facto

Something was socially acceptable a decade ago but now people see it as distasteful, so anything you did in your life prior to this point is subject to the ethical judgement and social justice standard conceived in the future. What a time to be alive.

> be white, paint blackface 11 years ago: fired
> be nigger, kill someone, do 20 years in jail: hired! you need reinsertion! or get gibs. you're good, no need to work!
2019, lads

He should be fired for being a reefer smoking queer, not for painting his face.

How is dressing up as Bob Marley racist? It's the fucking point of the costume that he's a black singer.

Which generation is it that's fucked in the head like this. Is it Gen X?

It is every stoners god given right to dress up as Bob Marley and smoke weed.

Attached: saint-bob-marley.jpg (466x350, 45K)

yes in america teachers are overpayed and lazy and call out a lot from work so substitutes come and babysit the kids

Also pic related, that dumb ass posted it on Faceberg a few days ago as his profile pic, If your that stupid you shouldnt be teaching kids in the first place

opppppss

Dumd nigger made it his profile pic in 2019

Attached: 128989e12dhaj.png (537x689, 424K)

He should sue the shit out of them

kek, that stoned face.

This. There is obviously no malicious racial intent. Nigger just wanted to pay tribute to a nigger.

If we can't use nigger inventions like this costume. niggers should stop using shit they didn't invent. So get off the internet, stop eating foods from shops start living in a nigger house without gas water etc, and the list goes on and on. Be a real man become a nigger tonight, do it faggot. Start living like no one from outside afrika has ever made contact with you.

unironically a saint in the Ethiopian Orthodox church

>Dress up in black face and mock black NBA players
>Go on to host your own late night TV show and host the oscars

Black face is a white invention you idiot

I think this is awesome. I hope it gets to the point that one can get fired for wearing a Michael Jordan jersey. Any white who worships a nigger actor/singer/rapper/athlete deserves the rope.

Probably some leftist degenerate who corrupts his students with liberal garbage as the "cool" teacher. Good to see him get hit with his shit.

we're getting there

Attached: cucknadians.png (459x479, 250K)