Political push to ban kratom in USA

What does Jow Forums think of the miracle drug kratom? Do you use it?
Literally the cure to the opioid epidemic. SAVED LIVES
No one has died from it except some dubious claims where someone used it with a cocktail of other drugs
As safe as marijuana
Pic related it gives so many benefits
the Uk for example has already 100% banned it that should tell you that big pharma and drug cartels hate it

Attached: kratom.jpg (450x300, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5858613/
deepjunglekratom.com/shop/.
herbees.eu/contents/en-us/d2_buy_bikhuk_kratom.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29626673
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it possible to make a more obvious advertisement?

thousands of sites sell it retard
how is this an ad for it if i didn't even include a link to a store
the thread is about them trying to ban it in the USA because it cuts their profits from dangerous addictive drugs

No such thing as a biological free lunch

No shit, it's about the same strength as codeine.

Do you think people should be able to buy codeine off the shelves? Just because they got them selves addicted to heroin?

>As safe as marijuana
So it can give you anxiety, panic attacks, depersonalization, seizures, and schizophrenia?

Get off the computer grandma.

As someone who has taken it, I can tell you it does none of that
So I suppose it can be said to be safer than THC.
The listed side effects even on wikipedia are very weak retarded shit like "skin darkening" kek
It pretty much is user

kys degenerate filth.

He is right though.

As far as I can tell codein hits way harder.

>kys degenerate filth.

Attached: aAxAvYg_700b.jpg (550x543, 30K)

>He is right though.

nope

they can buy codeine in your country off the shelf

There are definitely withdrawals if you use it for long periods of time

I take it all the time. Pretty much just caffeine without the jitters. If you take too much it just gives you a headache and puts you in a shitty mood. It taste like absolute shit, but is great for a preworkout. I can’t vouch for the drug addiction claim, because I’m not an addict.

Stop taking addictive shit

Not pure, not off the shelf, and not without checks.

You can get Solphadeine off the shelf, but it has caffeine and paracetemol in it.

You can get pure Linctus off the internet, but you have to pass background checks, and have to be careful buying it so you don't look suspicious.

Nice pic of your brain right now on weed. Why are stoners always the cringiest in the drug community?

It causes withdrawal. Might as well use buprenorphine to get off the full agonists

Thanks for the reefer madness summary the sixties sure were something huh?

420 blaze it

Attached: 7DDF0F02-FEE7-4CE0-A59F-401428616B9D.jpg (437x583, 52K)

>more energy
>increases focus
lol

>Nice pic of your brain right now on weed. Why are stoners always the cringiest in the drug community?

i have never smoked weed dumbass memeflaggot

Kratom is not a miracle drug, it’s just another opioid receptor agonist. Same effects, and you CAN become dependent on it, but the LD50 is so high you probably won’t die if you OD.

I've smoked tons of weed for years, including hash and other drugs like acid, shrooms, salvia, etc. I've popped pills, done it all. I'm not against legalization, I'm just for honesty. People like you are literal NPCs for denying the very real and horrible shit weed can do while pushing it unsuspecting people. At least a junkie will tell me the side effects of the pills I'm taking, how much to take, and what not to mix it with. Stoners are literal children with no sense of responsibility and a ton of insecurity.

Thanks for admitting you're talking out of your ass.

so it turns you into a nigger?

I think its okay. I take it ever now and then. It actually helped when my back hurts and helps me sleep better at night. That's just me though.

>Thanks for admitting you're talking out of your ass.

stop hiding behind a meme flag nigger

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

I buy codeine from boots all the time, it's supercheap too

It doesn't matter where I smoked weed to know more about it than you who has never.

>People like you are literal NPCs for denying the very real and horrible shit weed can do while pushing it unsuspecting people.
I don't have anything in particular against weed smokers, but why do they not believe that any sort of habituation or downregulation will occur with daily smoking?

It's common knowledge that drinking every day leads to dependence due to dopamine and other neurotransmitters. Why do weed smokers deny the same happens with dopamine and endocannabinoids?

I seriously don't get it. There's no such thing as a free lunch when it comes to the brain.

Is Kratom a meme drug? I still can't figure out what the fuck it is.

pussy

Yeah. He also forgot it stunts development and will lower IQ over long periods of time with regular use.

>It doesn't matter where I smoked weed to know more about it than you who has never.

we talk about kratom here not weed

the only drug I've ever taken is "4-Fluoroamphetamine" which is a research chemical took it once almost had an overdose never taken anything psychoactive since

i am very libertarian when it comes to legalization so i believe people should be allowed to buy any drug or medicine they want for whatever reason

also show your flag nigger

Kratom hits harder than codeine by far, more like oxycodone in fact, if you buy good quality online, not from some gas station selling very old crappy quality weak shit.
Brainlets dismiss Kratom because they fail to use it properly or get it from a terrible source like a gas station.

Proper method for Kratom use -
You wake up in the morning, totally empty stomach, take about 6 to 12 grams (6 to 12 capsules 1 gram caps) of the leaf powder with a strong citric acid like lemonade or orange juice.
Then you wait an hour or two max, and you'll feel the effects, which last 6 to 8 hours.
During that time it helps not to eat any food or drink anything with protein in it like milk.
Oh and Kratom is a relative of coffee & works will with caffeine

Attached: 1544536284846.jpg (397x470, 32K)

This.
Morons.

>Yeah. He also forgot it stunts development and will lower IQ over long periods of time with regular use.

yes it is true, i just said "nope" just to annoy a little

I was hooked on kratom for 8 years. I've finally found the strength to quit when my wife told me she was pregnant. I don't think it should be banned, but there needs to be restrictions on it so it doesn't get out of control. It's addictive as hell for some of us. Not all, but some. I found myself using more and more of it, then buying stronger, more expensive stuff just so I could feel normal. I was totally at fault for this, and I was weak, so don't take what I'm saying as an outright condemnation of kratom. But still, from a sociological angle, we should be very cautious about what addictive substances we allow to be sold.
I think it should be legal if you're an opiate addict looking to quit. I think it should be legal if you have chronic pain, diagnosed professionally, and you don't want to use oxy or codeine or whatever.
But as far as ordering pounds of it off the internet, or picking it up at your local head shop? No. I don't think we should permit that.
At some points during my addiction, I wished they'd just ban the shit so I had no excuse to go back to it. I'm 5 months clean now, and our baby's coming soon. So I know I'll never go back to it. But holy shit quitting was fucking hard. I was crying like a baby at times. It's hard to explain what withdrawal feels like unless you've been through it. It was terrible, and I'm never going back. I'd also like to prevent anyone else from going through what I went through, if at all possible.

in comparison to cbd weed. how does it feel? do you get a high from it or is it just like cbd?

>Morons
>Provides no evidence for these claims Kratom has all these horrible effects
brainlet detected
you're just an anti-drug fag in general, for sure
>HURR MUH DRUGS ARE DEGENERATE & ALL SHOULD BE BANNED, I WANT DADDY GOVERNMENT TO CONTROL WHAT I CAN & CANNOT PUT IN MY OWN BODY!
so tiresome

Attached: 1523894991154.png (1300x2000, 307K)

>we talk about kratom here not weed
You're already denying what you just said. And I already explained why my flag doesn't matter. Can't you underage shitstain r*dditor's have a discussion anonymously?

I have been through withdrawal. You're a big baby if you need mommy government to hide the cookies so you don't get a stomach ache. Best of the luck with your baby, please be a good dad and don't model weak behaviors, the world is gonna get harsh here soon.

This. I just take powder mixed with water, no capsules, and it kicks in about 15 minutes later. However if I have to take caps, I drink some hot, but not too hot, coffee or tea right after. It makes the capsules dissolve a lot faster and provides results in 30-45 minutes.

Because what does happen is far less dramatic than what happens with alcohol

Another good reason to consider quitting. Also, I was on 100gpd of maeng da. 50 of powder during the day and 50 boiled into a tea at night. This has nothing to do with 'needing mommy government'. Like I said, I quit myself. I didn't need anyone to take it away. Maybe you should try quitting and tell me how easy you find it?
Thanks for the well wishes though. Quitting addictive substances was part of my process of avoiding modeling weak behaviors.

>What does Jow Forums think of the miracle drug kratom? Do you use it?

I used kratom for a year or so. It's only mildly euphoric and the stimulant effect is very similar to the effect of ephedrine and caffeine supplements back before they were banned. For me, using large quantities resulted in an unpleasant experience- headache,nausea and an unpleasant "too much coffee" stimulant effect. The addictive quality is on par with caffeine. I would regularly go for long periods using kratom daily and then alternately not using kratom at all for long periods (weeks to around a month) and never experienced any withdrawal symptoms that I'm aware of. Kratom can be useful if you have to work long hours. I stopped using kratom because there was a small dosage window that actually provided beneficial effects for me. Too little and it didn't do anything, too much and it made me jittery.

However, if you have junkie genetics (if you were ever given vicodin by a dentist and loved it, you've got junkie genetics)then you can get fucked up on it. A lot of junkies use it to kick opiates but it really just delays the withdrawals until you stop taking kratom, at which point they can be worse than just quitting the opiate.

I'm sure you'll drop your link later in the thread when someone asks where to buy it.
>which last 6 to 8 hours
The "euphoric" effect, or high, only lasts like an hour. Probably one reason people keep taking it. You also build a tolerance fast. And it's addictive. You're body will go through withdraws if you stop. You'll have flu like symptoms and insomnia for days. It also makes you constipated. Are you suggesting it's at all like coffee? That's pretty dishonest. It's not.

Kratom withdraw is mostly psychological for you
The physical withdraw is very weak & has no risk of killing you or something.
And to top it all off, you can BYPASS the withdraw by either tampering off slowly, lower dose day by day or using something like pregabalin 300mg caps for the week you're quitting kratom
No idea why anyone would quit though tbqh.

Attached: 1535079390809.png (380x349, 77K)

Physical withdrawals? Sure, alcohol is awful. Worse than heroin.

Psychological withdrawals? I disagree. Can be just as addictive as alcohol, and completely and utterly fucks up your reward pathways.

There is no such thing as a free lunch. How many times do I have to say this.

I'm not some moralist either. It's simple biology. The brain always establishes homeostasis.

Only if you allow yourself to start using high doses every day. I've never had a problem taking it for a week or two and stopping. I've seen people have issues but they were taking over a half ounce a day and they were usually ex opiate addicts. No worse than coffee in my opinion.

>people should be allowed to buy any drug or medicine they want
this
anyone should be allowed to buy any drug for personal use
let the fags who cannot control themselves die
let the fags who cannot do research on whatever they are taking die
those faggots should not be allowed to take away EVERYONES freedom to own and use any drug they want
it is almost like the guns rights argument
just because some retard does a mass shooting does not mean everyone should lose their guns or have guns banned

Attached: 1467722716876.jpg (525x481, 24K)

It's a ground up leaf that activates a couple opiate receptors. Not a meme.

I started on it because it helped me jog long distance and work out.
two years later I was knumb to the world, lost all motivation like a degenerate stoner and couldn't go two days without my dose. I also got so relaxed daily that I stopped working out and got fat.
You will forget what it feels like to have emotions, you will get lethargic and empty and its hard to quit.
glad I have not had that shit in a year, the thought of gulping it down makes me nauseous

I was just saying why people view it the way they do, I wasn't arguing against that point. However I'd take being moody, unentertained and not hungry over over the total debilitation of alcohol withdrawal any day..

I was spending $500 a month on it. That's a good reason to quit right there. And for me, there were almost no stimulant effects. For me, it was very much like an opiate. I guess different physiology leads to different experiences.
I would feel calm, warm, relaxed, and generally doped up when I took it. I found myself craving it hourly, but I kept myself on a regiment for weeks trying to cut down from 100gpd of strong stuff. I found myself unable to resist mega doses at night so I could feel calm enough to sleep. Yes, I abused it and made terrible decisions when it came to dosage. I acknowledge that fact.
Anyway, I had to cold turkey. I couldn't drag it out. And cutting from the doses I was doing was going to take forever. So I just had to buckle down and go through the hell that awaited me. And I did. I didn't sleep for two days. I had restless leg syndrome that tormented me in ways you can't appreciate until you're in that condition at 4am trying to finally find the sweet release of sleep.
It was crazy alienating too. I had to go to the store a few times and I couldn't shake the awful feeling of jealousy seeing people going about their daily lives as normal. I felt like I was being held underwater and constantly in that panicked state where you're trying to catch a breath, but can't get one. My body hurt, I was overcome with sadness, guilt, fear of family dying (don't know why that came on so strong), and a lot of psychological torment that's not so easily conveyed.
At any given moment, it wasn't excruciating like some say heroin or benzo withdrawal can be. But the cumulative effect of not sleeping, never being comfortable, never feeling calm, never feeling mentally stable, etc, really starts to hurt. It was like a slow torture.
But again, I was taking huge doses over 8 years. So my experience may not be the same as others'.

>No shit, it's about the same strength as codeine.
no it isn't.
>>As safe as marijuana
Cocoa leaves apparently don't cause any real problems in South America, but cocoa leaf extract, i.e. cocaine is a whole different ballgame. People can start taking powdered kratom leaves and find it to be relatively harmless and then progress to kratom extracts without realizing that just because the leaf is harmless it doesn't mean the extract is.
>it’s just another opioid receptor agonist. Same effects
bullshit. it has a slight opioid and a slight stimulant effect at moderate dosages. You can't take a larger dose to get more of that effect because that just makes you feel like shit

CBD is more of a passive effect than kratom which is more noticeable as soon as you start drinking it. It doesn't compare at all, I prefer CBD most days though because Kratom gives me stomach aches

>The "euphoric" effect, or high, only lasts like an hour. Probably one reason people keep taking it.
>You also build a tolerance fast. And it's addictive.
>You're body will go through withdraws if you stop. You'll have flu like symptoms and insomnia for days.
>It also makes you constipated

Replace it makes you constipated with it makes you need to shit and it has all the same side effects and withdrawal symptoms as caffeine.

>>people should be allowed to buy any drug or medicine they want
brainlet detected. If all drugs were legal then foreign nations would wage war on us by selling us those drugs.

>You're already denying what you just said. And I already explained why my flag doesn't matter. Can't you underage shitstain r*dditor's have a discussion anonymously?

i didn't read your first comment about cannabis so calm down memeflaggot

cringe

I've done it man. It isn't easy but neither is cigarettes, alcohol, a litany of other things. Coming off SSRIs was a different level of hell, what with the nightmares, being up 2-3 days at a stretch, and the feeling of ants crawling about in my bone marrow. That's a ton of kratom btw, you really were pushing it. I don't think most people would be capable of consuming that much without vomiting. I genuinely do wish you well by the way, I'm glad to see anyone pull themselves out of negative cycles and into building families, its damn honorable. I just disagree with the sentiment of allowing the government further control of damn near anything, once something is lost to government, you don't get it back. Sorry if I came off hostile, I just know we're gonna have some rough times ahead and I want to believe we've got strong people that will make it through whatever lies before us. You sound like you've got a good head on your shoulders. Don't know if you already have figured this out or what your feelings are/whatever, but the ultimate answer is Jesus. I swear to you on everything I have and everything I love that he is the answer, to all of this, I don't care how dumb some people may think that sounds. Don't focus on perfection, we're all fallen beings, just learn Christ's teaching and live them to the best of your ability, and it will freak you out when it all clicks.

Yeah, this idea that all drugs should be legal is retarded. I wonder if anyone saying that has ever been addicted, because it's not like you're just going to weed out losers and dumbasses. You're going to weed out all kinds of people who for whatever reason found themselves using a drug to feel better.
Ever lose a loved one? It's pretty easy to seek relief from the pain in whatever substance works best. Ever feel the stress of life crashing down on you? Just take this and give yourself a few hours' respite. Then you do it again next month. It's not so bad, maybe I'll do it again in a week. It's not interfering with my life, so I can do it again tomorrow. Okay, twice a day, just to get through this hard spot. All people, good or bad, can wind up in that cycle. I actually used kratom during the most successful span of my career thus far. It's not like it was impeding my ability to function. If anything, it made it easier. But do you want a society full of people playing that game? A certain percentage are going to lose, and lose hard. And they're going to drag others down with them. They'll resort to crime. They'll become homeless and a drain on society. It's just a numbers game, and a certain percentage WILL lose and become a burden on society.

So instead we waste 50x the money attempting to enforce the unenforcable instead of letting people off themselves.

Attached: 1548247232455.jpg (640x363, 28K)

do you find milk to take away from the effects? I always take it with chocolate milk and have been wondering about this

Attached: 0B1A389E-06C9-4D61-8DC4-CFC70852A153.png (400x333, 91K)

>but the ultimate answer is Jesus.
I'm coming around on that, user. I'm definitely going to be in disagreement with you on the legality of stuff. But I'm finding a lot more sense in Christianity than I ever did before. And in part, that's because I'd taken such a worthless path in the past. I'm proud I quit booze and drugs, and I'm now focusing on making a family. I'm so excited to have my first child and be a dad and raise him right (it's a boy).
I also think we're facing tough times soon. I've got a big stockpile of useful shit ready to go, and I've filled in the time I used to do kratom with teaching myself gardening, wood working, shooting, fishing, etc. I've been hiking and working out, and learning manly shit I can teach my son in the years to come.
Getting clean was my first big step.

>just learn Christ's teaching and live them
user......

Attached: 1545666198067.png (550x543, 50K)

This guy says he smokes mushrooms. Point and laugh at this faggotry.

It's addictive.

Kratom is effectively a chemical castration drug, that shit will kill your balls. Opiates are natural selection, let them die, most people who take them are atheists anyway, atheists don't have souls.

That's good to hear brother. I lost my way in my teen years and went down a very empty path, and Christ is the only reason I'm anyone right now. Sounds like you're doing great man, I'll be praying for you and yours.

>attempting to enforce the unenforcable

We aren't attempting to enforce anything. It's a trap built by the elite. If we wanted to stop drug trafficking you'd know it because you'd see CIA agents and bankers being prosecuted for it

>As safe as marijuana

So not safe at all then. Fuck off, kike

Daily use for going on 3 years, haven't seen a orthopedic doctor since I found it. Incredibly productive, energetic, and pain free. No high associated with it, atleast for me.

Appreciated, user. Thank you.

milk is so high in protein it is basically food
because we're stuck taking raw leaf powder than the refined active ingredient of Kratom, food or drinks similar to food, greatly decrease the effects
The leaf powder gets mixed & trapped in it, leeching the active ingredient out slower or not at all
And you have to be careful with very hot drinks or trying to boil it into a tea, as very high heat destroys or degrades the alkaloids greatly
I know some people who buy bulk kratom and do a manual extraction to make tiny shots of the liquid, those are the most efficient.
It involves using a strong alcohol like everclear along with citric acid. combine and leave sitting for a week, then strain out the leaf powder, put the liquid on very VERY low heat so it is reduced in volume by about 75% and you're done. About 0.30 ounces is an good dose.
You can also just continue to reduce it to a golden crust, scrap that out & one gram is equal to about ten grams.

Attached: 1545748022251.png (495x321, 162K)

great so I have been cucking myself for the past year. I will go back to OJ.

Attached: 1504320024149.gif (305x320, 980K)

>Kratom is effectively a chemical castration drug, that shit will kill your balls
sauce?
Because of its opioid & pain killing effects, it does make it difficult to get fully erect, it basically makes you less sensitive down there on your bits
But as for "castration" or "destroying your balls", never heard of such things, surely you can provide a link to a scientific study or other hard evidence of this, right?

Attached: 1545761228821.jpg (979x979, 186K)

What's the best place to buy kratom?

It's proven to lower testosterone as all opioids do,
many testimonials of this online

>tl;dr
If people need someone to control them & keep things from them, they are weak, pathetic cucks
And by the way, you can already buy any drug, pharmaceutical quality, online using BTC & the onion network.
And it works out fine because poor little brainlets cannot figure out how to use PGP, Tor, BTC, or anything of that nature :^)

Attached: 1541626318251.jpg (607x459, 47K)

Kratom, an Emerging Drug of Abuse, Raises Prolactin and Causes Secondary Hypogonadism

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5858613/

Bad shit.

Much safer*
There? Happy?
Fucking programmed brainlet, you're like a god damn parrot.
>SQUAWK SHILL!
>SQUAWK SHILL!
>SQUAWK POLLY WANNA CRACKER!

Attached: 1428994997051.jpg (600x900, 343K)

I like it. It's ok

i took kratom once and it made me unbelievably sick for about 4 or 5 hours, where i was throwing up every 10-15 minutes the entire time. i've never heard of that happening to anyone so i don't know what my problem is

so is sugar, caffeine, alcohol, and a litany of other crap
yet none of those are in the process of being banned
Kratom should remain legal in the USA
some states have cucked to big pharma already & banned it, it is only a matter of time until it is banned on a federal level

Sounds like food poisoning.

ive heard some people cannot metabolize it properly due to their gentics

Bikhuk.us used to be the best, now I use deepjunglekratom.com/shop/.

They sell a couple of Bikhuk's products, usually fresher than most and higher potency.

These guys sell Bikhuk's products but the last time I ordered out of country, a couple years ago, customs seized it and tried to get me to pay double to get my package. I'll probably try again soon since they offer to reship if you don't receive your package.
herbees.eu/contents/en-us/d2_buy_bikhuk_kratom.html

thats a mere case report of one person. A new study shows no correlation between kratom and T levels.

The main culprit of low T levels is fapping. It greatly raises prolactin which decreases T.

>Stop taking addictive shit

no

Boomers need to GTFO with their DARE bullshit.
Also, kratom is for fags. Do meth instead.

Attached: 1341843611736.jpg (450x495, 38K)

based on a single person
>We report a 42-year-old white man
wow it is fucking nothing
what a ridiculous piece of evidence to present
>we hypothesize that kratom, by virtue of binding and activating opioid receptors, raises prolactin. Another possibility is an estrogenic effect of kratom but we find no report of such an effect. As recreational use of this presently legal drug increases, physicians should be aware of this previously unreported complication.

Attached: 1547707609156.jpg (480x480, 20K)

It's always the kikes. Did you forget?

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 1.01M)

whoops forgot new study. here :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29626673

Even orange juice, especially with pulp, has some protein in it.
Best solution is Lemonade with at least 10%+ lemon juice, which is the common amount found in most.
Fake lemonade made using just citric acid is probably a good choice as well.
But yeah if not lemonade for some reason, orange juice is the next best thing & a very popular suggestion by many kratom users

Attached: 1533194066041.gif (638x666, 2.11M)

Hey don't blame the jews. Having a society made up of factory and office working serfs requires they all be sober so the CEOs can make as much money as possible for themselves and the stockholders.
A good slave is a hard-working and sober slave!

Attached: 1513631606880.jpg (906x1200, 120K)

where can i buy some quality kratom?

Attached: ahem.jpg (242x248, 8K)