Azealia Banks' racist tirade against the Irish

Salty potatoes on suicide watch!
bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47001418

>Irish fans have reacted to Azealia Banks' controversial comments, which she made on Instagram following a sold out gig in Dublin.

The rapper used the phrase "inbred leprechauns" and asked "don't you have a famine to go die in?"

Three fans who were at the gig have given Newsbeat their reaction to the since-deleted posts.

BASED black woman BTFO's Irish scum!

Attached: DxrqOkLWwAEggbi (1).jpg (634x333, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/azealia-banks-could-be-prosecuted-for-irish-remarks-barrister-says-a4049571.html
bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47001418
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3_7GQI4iAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uFDS-VEEl6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nigger calls other races barbarians
kek

>She called Irish women “Oompa Loompa looking spray tanned, crazy looking b*****s” and adds that she woke up “in the Irish spring …I got the pot of gold, b***h” ahead of sold-out Dublin gig.

Attached: giphy (15).gif (480x228, 649K)

Negroes have contributed more to humanity than have the Irish.

For:

yeah nah

Some Irish ginger probably refused her advances, told her she is an ugly skank, slapped her ass, and pushed her off in her way. And this is the best way she's got to deal with her anger, elementary school insults.

Yes. Though not intellectually inclined, the negroes brought us Jazz, Blues music, and more. The Irish gave us low-class drinking culture, the Kennedy's, and annoying accents

"The girls have scurvy, they're like vitamin deficient. They need some calcium tablets and some Camaraderie soap. Anyways, I'm back on the Chardonel."
Loool

>She said “Aren't you happy to have such a Queen like me? Oh my God, the first black queen of Ireland
Bow before your Queen, Seamus!

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/azealia-banks-could-be-prosecuted-for-irish-remarks-barrister-says-a4049571.html
Of course the stupid Irish want her prosecuted. Ah yes, the crime of mashing potatoes.

Attached: images (53).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Funny. Nigger criticizing the people that are treated like niggers. The Irish have been treated like niggers since long before the true niggers were.

Sure pal.

Fuck off nigger lover
Sage and hide

Kys nigger lover

t. angry Paddy

Azealia is an honorary Anglo.

Attached: 215219308-c20bebf1-806b-4ea5-b532-877b5c124790.jpg (885x560, 113K)

>Annoying accents
>Scouse(stop hissing at me)
>Manc(reeks of poverty with each syllable)
>Cornwall(Sam Gamgee simpletons)
Newcastle(retarded WW1 Cannon fodder, imagine hearing one try Shakespeare)
Cockney(try listening to EastEnders and call that pleasant)

Irish accent voted world's sexiest.
Cope you bong.l

thanks for your input muhammad

>Azealia is an honorary Anglo.
She is the face of the Anglo.

Even 85-IQ black women (Ms. Banks' decent grammar would suggest higher, though) know the score. You're the lowest of the low, Seamus. Your history is just a catalogue of times you were BTFO'd by us. You were treated like dogs in the US and for good reason.

Attached: Sign-in-London-reading-No-009.jpg (300x180, 10K)

No one cares what a black whore says.

She's more popular than every Irish person ever. Bow down.

Attached: blacklist1.jpg (500x204, 75K)

>sold out gig in Dublin

Hang your heads in shame Irishmen.

>can't refute me

Which of the retarded accents I listed do you have, Anglo? I'm enjoying all your rape gangs btw. Of course, you must have a very high iq to 'get' allowing Muslim gangs to take over your country.
IRA Bombed Thatcher to the negotiation table mate.
Now your country is a toilet. Don't forget to cheer on Ngubu this week in the cup

As a black man I detest this niggress. It's probably related to the recent boycott laws against Israel! Irish people are the best.

>Nigger as an honorary anglo
you're digging yourself deeper bong
>already 10 posts by this ID
yikes

>bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47001418
>Celts leave for the new world
>Anglos are promptly colonized by pakis

sure bud

>empathising with the Irish
Have you ever lived with I*ish people? They legit act like monkeys, just as the cartoons portrayed. They're as intelligent as African-Americans, as impulsive as African-Americans, as criminal as African-Americans, yet get a pass for having white skin?! I say we hold ourselves to higher standards.

Stay mad Anglo dog

Attached: GDP per capita.png (149x131, 14K)

We don't actually care btw.
Maybe some facebook boomers, but that's about it.
Ireland has bigger problems than some literally who calling us names.

******REMINDER******

Banks backed Trump in 2015, way before Kanye openly did.

Attached: Azealia_Hill_2.jpg (266x190, 12K)

Bow down to the high iq bong superior

Attached: chav.jpg (176x204, 6K)

Why are you so fixated on accents? Btw, most Northern trash have significant Irish ancestry.

Brap xD

more

Attached: azealia-banks-Hill_2.png (493x277, 33K)

more

Attached: azealia-banks-Hill_3.png (583x494, 113K)

more

Attached: Azealia_Hill_5.jpg (634x279, 33K)

She needs to be /whitebred/ asap

Attached: 1546306926827.jpg (500x385, 48K)

Ireland is a tax haven.

Compare scientific outputs and cultural outputs, historical and present, and you'll see who the real winner is. (We are).

>They legit act like monkeys
Better monkeys than sheep, bong.

Attached: W7Ys9uy[1].png (944x960, 881K)

Welp, that's it. My inner Kennedy-ian rage has awoken. All non-whites are going to burn in atomic fire, fuck that cunt.

Because you brought it up you fucking retard.
Now answer my question: which one is yours?
Also, I bet I'm whiter than you.

>I'm whiter than you
Is that an accomplishment in and of itself? No. Irish people are the negroes of whites.

Ireland has surpassed you by every metric, chap.

She isnt wrong. Potato niggers arent even white lmao.

Attached: picture1frtyujk (1).jpg (644x363, 61K)

>don't you have a famine to go die in?

Attached: 1513834542110.jpg (310x360, 74K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3_7GQI4iAQ

Clearly not.

As I said, even 95-IQ black women get it. The Irish are worthless terroristic dogs who should be kissing her feet.

Man are you ducking that question. I must have struck a nerve.
I think I can hear a rape gang tempting your sister into their car with a bag of Skittles mate.

This. The pathetic Irish are even trying play the "wahh we're an oppressed minority too!" card. Fucking sad lmao.

Attached: no-blacks-no-irish-03.jpg (620x413, 98K)

She's completely right, with regards to Irish women being
>Oompa Loompa looking spray tanned, crazy looking b*****s”

Looks like I've struck a nerve.

>those accents
Jesus Christ. Like nails on a chalkboard

she also thinks that africans invented everything. somewhere else in the interview she thinks reparations are due in the form of like $10 trillion dollars or something like that.

36:24
youtube.com/watch?v=uFDS-VEEl6w

Jesus Christ bong I was making effort for you and the best you can come up with is my own words back at me.
The absolute state of British education.

>Ireland has surpassed you by every metric, chap.

Ireland is a poverty ridden shithole with fake financial index numbers due to being a tax dodge nation. The Irish people don't get a to see a cent of those fake ass numbers.

Go anywhere outside Dublin and it still looks like the fucking 1920s.

Attached: 1537332565140.jpg (224x225, 4K)

That being said OP is still a subhuman chav who laughs at the Irish to avoid facing the reality that there will be no Brexit and his once great country is in the fucking shitter and will never regain its glory. He probably crywanks to British Empire tribute videos on YouTube and has a framed picture of Nigel Farage on his wall, he also idolises the Ulster Scots who are nothing but a drain on his country.

>Go anywhere outside Dublin and it still looks like the fucking 1920s.
Loool. To be fair, the North isn't any better, but that's party due to the high concentration of Irish genes up there.

Ireland is 100% Chav

Attached: GHb9.gif (540x280, 1.71M)

just look at them dicksucking lips

Attached: 1548016223459.jpg (683x1024, 87K)

No he's black. Or a Muslim incel larping.

>"don't you have a famine to go die in?"
Absolutely destroyed those Micks.

Attached: BOOM.png (403x407, 296K)

This. She's more attractive than anything Ireland has ever shat out.

>the negroes brought us Jazz, Blues music, and more
then why are the best blues and jazz written by whites

*Nglo scum would rather side with niggers and shitskins than put petty aside centuries old squabble of their ethnic cousins, if there is one white country that deserves the browning and mudslimes then its Great Shitstain

I never liked the Irish and they never liked me. They literally have nothing, and are like human repellant. Everything from their ugly sub-par bodies to their retarded faces and idiotic, quarrelsome, low, intelligence AND, theyre gingers. Italian here.

Attached: B30AC660-285E-4884-8C59-3C3C2356C531.jpg (2246x1536, 514K)

Attached: 1772FC17-CCA7-4713-86B5-B13D4128D21A.jpg (2304x1536, 275K)

>azealia banks
she LITERALLY talks shit about anyone and everyone popular because her career tanked and it's the only way she stays relevant. she herself is an ugly nigger with an awful hairline, but people in the media are too afraid to call her out on it because rayciss

>ethnic cousins
That hurt more than anything else you said. We're not related to them.

>all this vitriol and hate against a white ethnic group
Must be some spic or shitskin with an inferiority compl-
>"Italian here"
Yup

oi ya rekt im

this is a good idea

Our recent ancestors didn't consider them white, and for good reason.

bessed

Come out ye black and tans

I like you, you fucking pasta sucking moorskin

This.

At least the Irish famine had an approximate start and end, which is more than can be said for Africa's ETERNAL famine.

Gee, I wonder what's up with all the anti Irish threads these past few days on Pol.

Attached: IMG_20190125_190434.jpg (720x899, 168K)

Prideful inbred leprechauns BTFO

Good bait but British and irish folk music and hyms formed the basis of blues. It's well documented faggot

Everytime

Ever notice it's almost always a bong too? They really are the eternal Anglo doing their masters bidding.
Or, OP is a mutt or worse, a woman. Imagine, the only way you can get at the Micks is by posting Azaelia Banks quotes.
Really shows you how far they've fallen. They used to be an enemy to respect. Now they're raped and gaped by the third world and black yank whores are braver than them.
Sad!

Why are you ashamed of your country, faggot?

Attached: 0WYazqw.jpg (960x537, 94K)

Begorrah, tis is like another famine !!

Time to load up the Transit tipper and seek our fortunes elsewhere

It's tis like, not tis is like you fucking retard.
Also, try coming up with your own insults when you're slagging off the Irish
And change the memeflag.
No one respects you

Not exactly true, but Irish (like slavs) are a net drain as immigrants. For the most part, only northern European immigrants create societal wealth (minus Scots and irish). Slavs, Russians, southern europeans are also a net drain.

Why? not sure but I hazard that even among whites there are genetic differences that create a more cooperative vs exploitative mindset in addition to IQ. Genetically exploitative people can become successful but when the immigrate en masse, you see no net benefit economically thus showing their talent was more in gaining power than improving society.

Irish people are more annoying than urbanized blacks, wiggers and cholos.

This is factually incorrect.
White Catholics (mostly Irish) in the United States have a median 115 IQ.

Spotted the mutt

Irish in Canada are great, Americans are too pissy to appreciate the good temperment and kindness of the Irish people though. You guys are absolutely the most annoying people on the planet you realize that mutt ?

t. inbred leprechaun

The kikes are flexing their geopolitical might. Next up: Irish version of Utoya for critiquing Israeli foreign affairs like Jonas Gahr Store did a month before the attack in Norway

Attached: photo_2018-12-11_22-59-04.jpg (467x729, 32K)

Unironically this.

They hate us so much that they gather in the millions every year to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and pretend to be Irish.

Nothing worse than a Canadian Irish Jewish
F
A
G
G
O
T

Oy vey tis another potato famine!

Fuck America.

If white is a purely racial term, and Irish people are closely related to brits, what makes me non-white?