The most based city in the USA

Turns out Heaven is also a place on Earth. Cumming, Georgia is the most conservative, white, nigger-hating city in the country. Wealthy, great schools, and close enough to Atlanta to have city access when needed.

>Got its first nigger in the past couple decades
>Oprah goes to Cumming to shed light on how all the schools are virtually 100% white
>City hates Oprah, already hated niggers
>They are open about it and one Cumming told me "I was so happy my Uber driver was white. They're almost always Atlanta niggers and we do NOT like niggers up here.
>Excellent schools and beautiful nature
>Everyone is red pilled and voted for Trump

Why have you not moved to Cumming, GA yet? Forsyth County has plenty of room for more white families!

Attached: Cumming_GA.gif (264x264, 7K)

Why would Oprah care if a school is all white? Is an all white school a hate crime now?

Unfortunately, yes. Her point was that there should be no place in America that has an all-white public school.

It really is insane that there are billionaires in this country who can't sleep at night unless they know that whites are forced to be around nonwhites at all times

do people cum there?

Attached: 1371298938445.jpg (500x331, 32K)

I was born down in Albany. I hear that it's nothing but niggers now. Makes me kind of sad.

Weed is legal here not leaving

If you want your kids to end up weak and sheltered from the real world.

Is Georgia lost? That last election was way too close for my liking

change the fucking name
that's gay as hell

Not anymore, it's a quarter spic now.

The highschool there is literally filled with Indian kids. Stop it

LOL Amerimutts are completely finished

Come to Germany, Berlin. It's in the east so 99% white.

Pic related is the view from my apartment.

Attached: image12.jpg (2057x1536, 814K)

I'm from Albany too...and it's hovering around 76% negro....They even had to change the smell of Jimmies Hotdogs so they didn't smell so niggerish…..lol

>90% of voters in Forsyth county are white
>Trump SHOULD have gotten 85% of the vote
>only got 70% of the vote

"racist whites" who vote Democrat for retarded reasons are the worst fucking people in the country

>don't want niggers around
>vote for the party that literally wants to bus niggers into your neighborhood to fuck it up

Like really, what is wrong with you?

A simple search will tell you the city isn't white anymore.

Niggers, spics, and listerine fiends make up about 40% of the population.

>graffiti

Nah.

>"close enough to Atlanta"
>not "but it is unfortunately close to Atlanta"

Cumming Board of Tourism, please stop shilling your town here. We only visit based and redpilled places, places that are not negro-adjacent.

t. Mayor of Whitelanta, Neuswabia and frequent Jow Forums browser

Rockdale expat. Everyone I know moved to the cumming area when the horde moved this way.

merkel hasnt imported arabs there yet?
I'll have to make a call and get this changed

>my apartment
Everyone laugh at the povertynigger.

Attached: 1444244874754.jpg (800x600, 51K)

If Oprah was there, niggers will follow if they haven't already. In ten years it will look like Detroit, and niggers will blame whitey for leaving.

I’m moving to Alpharetta. Can’t wait.

America is finished.
>come to this country
>this city
>this part of the city
Is the rest of germany fucked aswell?

Kekd and checked.
You live to survive another day haim

My parents live up in Blairsville and I went to Cumming one time since it's the closest "mall" without going to Craplanta. It's a pretty nice place from what I saw just a pain in the ass to get to from NE Georgia (1hr 40min or so long ass mountain drive... pure hell).

Can you explain what this means

fairfax, virginia because we have really good korean food and access to the beautiful city of Washington DC. (I live there hehe)

I have a house in a rural area too. Pic related

Also apartments in Berlin are not cheap, dumb chav.

Attached: IMG_20190126_150903.jpg (1744x1299, 1.45M)

Stop larping Franz.

>its not cheap to live in a box surrounded by turks therefore its desirable

Attached: 1411645412656.gif (220x220, 1003K)

That's interesting. I've heard that the high schools only have a literacy rate of about 20% there. I should be surprised that would fall along racial lines.

And they live in gated communities.

Nah we have a way to simulate diversity. At a random time once a week we kick in the door to their rooms, point a gun in their face and beat them upside the head before grabbing their toys/games.

If they fight back or complain about it happening someone else screams at them for being hateful bigots and takes more of their toys away.

How can you know how great homogeneous towns are unless you grew up in one? That's why they don't want anyone to get the chance.

Vidor, Texas is the same way, but it's also methed out

>America is finished
Okay chang

Yes they are idiot and for a reason

He's right

Attached: Cumming Georgia.png (500x434, 42K)

>Cumming, Georgia
it looks really nice on google maps street view. pretty comfy
i'd like to go there and bang milfs and make jokes about "i'm Cumming!" kek