How does this make you feel Jow Forums?

How does this make you feel Jow Forums?

Attached: lefty v pol.jpg (2046x1127, 679K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/the-wall-a-brief-history-of-obamas-fence-and-a-case-for-trump-s-wall-53bd3a615fb6
youtube.com/watch?v=MY1KXf0hlkQ
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupname?key=Giles, Lionel, 1875-1958
youtube.com/watch?v=_hduAMcn8W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

medium.com/p/the-wall-a-brief-history-of-obamas-fence-and-a-case-for-trump-s-wall-53bd3a615fb6

Attached: 55H4VL0092.png (653x840, 1.32M)

Both of these "book shelf" are shit.

How do you personally feel about trash cans?

Attached: 7EB63F33-3123-49D4-B42E-D2963D059371.gif (320x175, 2.33M)

>THESE books are better than THOSE books.
You sound like a fucking child, which would explain the memeflag.

>How does this make you feel Jow Forums?
Who the fuck writes your material?

I feel like you aren't paid well enough to shill here. I don't clutter my home with books. I go to the fucking library or pirate an epub

Into the trash
but again how do you feel about them?
I typed it on my keyboard

This is a slide thread and who starts with the Greeks in philosophy? This is exactly why lefties will never win you talk about diversity and embracing other cultures but deep down you don't or cant actually do that. Start with Chinese philosophy you retarded memeflag kike. Sage

>if you read Greeks you aren't interested in diversity or embracing other cultures
people say start with the Greeks because that is where Western philosophy and history begins

>lefties started with the greeks
I know im being baited, but still.

and yet there they are

Makes me feel like you're implying I should have an opinion. Facebook has conditioned you to see things and GO ABSOLUTELY INSANE WITH RAGE AND BEGIN SHITPOSTING WILDLY but alas, I don't have a Facebook, therefore it just looks like a childish picture you made.

This is a real Jow Forumsack’s bookshelf

Attached: E69B0056-ABB0-406A-8F3F-53ACE8599E2A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.12M)

So you admit that Western culture is superior so there's no reason to read Eastern philosophy or you have just never read any Eastern philosophy yet claim to love everyone equally and that the Western world is the root cause of todays problems?

Let me tell you how it makes me feel. I clearly see flawless binding on every single paperback. That tells me none of them have really been read. This is very common with pretentious leftist pseudo-intellectuals. The books are a display, just a prop. They are not something that actually contributed to their knowledge or understanding.

>You have the commie manifesto but not Mein Kampf

>if you start reading where your culture began that means you admit its superior
wut

2 pac is on my side lefty.
youtube.com/watch?v=MY1KXf0hlkQ

Huh? I have never heard that though. I thought you have to start to with greeks in order to understand hard books such as "The decline of the west" and such. But it is not a start of the western civ. I mean it is quiet obvious that ancient greeks =/= europeans. Or am i wrong, commie?

Feels fine, neither of those pics actually read regularly.
Talk to me when every nightstand, desk and living room cabinet has books with floppy, well read spines on them.

yea my mom liked to buy lots of books but never read them either. I found some really interesting ones about parenting in storage she clearly never even opened.

How does it feel when shitting up a board for free is your highlight of the day

>if you look after your books that means you haven't read them
when you buy a book do you find the very middle of it and spread it right open pressing the two sides of the spine together and forming a flat plane across the two pages/front and back cover?

Kek

better than stealing other peoples land :3

Lol lefties never have logical arguments. I have literally NEVER seen a lefty make a really strong well supported argument. I'm not saying it can never happen but its obviously extremely rare. Fancy books don't mean much when you're too stupid to understand them.

Attached: tupac.jpg (1263x1000, 281K)

really gets my noggin joggin there fella!

Mein kamph is not a good book. Hitler lost for a reason.

The parts he copied from german battle and propoganda manuals are legit though

You are an idiot. Yu don't have to break the spine, but if you take the time to turn every single page then you will clearly form a curve in the spine.

Attached: EFF85A35-9A87-4B8B-A9F7-82ACD86BA277.png (684x828, 121K)

let me put it this way for you op
>has read a lot of books
>hasnt learned not to claim intellectual superiority to others
my claim is you havent read enough books if you dont get bullet 2

>A shill made me chuckle
Ill save you a spot near the end of the line to the gas chamber

If this was remotely true you would know what Aristophanes, Plato and Aristotle thought of you morons.

Also, Social Sciences do not count as academic works as proven by James Lindsay, Peter Boghossian and Helen Pluckrose.

>I love philosophy
>only Western philosophy
>Damn white oppressors
That's you and what your people sound like commie. I bet you haven't even read any of Marx or Hegels work.

When your country is no longer important to Americas geostrategic interests what is going to happen to it?

Do you think Russia or China will give you hundreds of billions of dollars a year and use their veto to protect you in the UN?

You will be a pariah state, isolated, unsupported, with a crashing economy, sanctioned in the UN, and surrounded by countries you have driven to hating you

You ever had a look at what South Africa turned into after the USA stopped backing it up?

>I love only Western philosophy
>if you read something you love it

Fuck off nigger

Saged.

So give me a hot take on Lieh Tzu.

your argument makes no sense

Sounds familiar.. didn’t lien tzu do some of the commentary on sun tzu bing fa, or am I thinking of the summer and autumn annals...

i like how you put lefty on the right side. it is appropriate because that is similar to my book shelf and the more you learn then you will find your way to the right.

Philosophy and its practice extends beyond the West you should expand your sources.He was a follower of Lao Tzu and kept Taoism going in China.

Like your memes are still forced and gay

Hahaha

Wish I had my copy here.. as a follower of Lao tsu he might have some some of the commentary I seem to recall... haven’t read that in years.. probably close to twenty now...

*done
The chronology appears to work

what would you learn in those books that lead you to rightwing politics?

but again: that's not the foundation of western history
and reading one or the other doesn't mean you love it or hate anything else

The voice of a generation

Attached: lauren southern literary genius.png (1739x859, 245K)

Lol tryhard faux new age man psuwdo intellectual faggot...and looking that posh boooooooojwaaaaahzeeeee faggot setup sieze this niggers means now and give it to Portland bums why do you own books faggit public library gulag this faggot

just read them slowly and apply critical thinking. this way you complete the book with more understanding and knowledge than the actual contents of the book.

dumb enough to buy Spore...

It makes me feel leftists are dumb idiot morans who need to be gassed

>filthy
>video games and children’s cartoons
>video game guides
>heavily censored barnes and nobles clearance section books

Sounds about right

Jesus fucking Christ that was painful to read. I can’t believe her pay piggies who shill on here aren’t laughed back to r*ddit

onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupname?key=Giles, Lionel, 1875-1958
Here you go you commie faggot. And it’s free.
I want a report on my desk by Wednesday

in English?
that doesn't answer the question
why?

>durrr conservashits can't read

Attached: 242432342342.png (645x729, 31K)

Attached: lauren southern bf2.jpg (640x922, 90K)

why are you so obsessed with Asians?

Muhfuka u know how 2 spell it, you another privileged whitoid ownin books and desks and shit nobody need that books be knowledge that belong to everybody in a library execute this fuckin kulak now

Why are you so obsessed with Greeks? It’s just knowledge you bigot

Take off the flag Cucknadian, not many countries are big enough vapid faggots to make a book shelf comparison thread.

>penguin press books
>no spine creases.

This faggot doesn't even read.

>three copies of monkey manners
why

Start with the Greeks refers to starting at the foundation of Western philosophy and history
Which Asia did not influence until the 20th century

>I treat my books like dogshit so everyone else must too

Penguin Press books are cheap as shit and will have spine creases if anyone reads them once.

>some dead nigger thinks just me!
I'm sure if 2pac was still alive he would've invented the iPhone.

>Implying the right is the typical lefty's bookshelf
>Implying left is Jow Forums and not just r/T_D crap
Bait.
Would take a photo of my extensive shelf of books if I was at home.

>20th century
Sure thing Bub. Never heard of Perry or that pesky boxer rebellion? Fucking pleb

Because the pic is obviously not true but you believe it is, and even if it was, the leftist library is still pretty bad

I guess leftypol just skips past the bits about Aristotle and the dangers of diversity then, user?

You are home and the only book you own is Art of the Shill.

Looks more like the shelf of a manchild.

Literally nobody on Jow Forums read any of the crap on the right, and the left doesn't read anything except for maybe the Commie manifesto.

How about a Jow Forums reading list, that isn't strawman of e-celeb's meme books?
>Hegel
>Schopenhauer
>Neizche
>Spengler
>Geunon
>Evola
>Meme kamf
>Yockey
>De benoist
>Faye
>Buchanan
>Dugin

Attached: rMDE.jpg (2900x593, 468K)

Sorry to tell you, I'm at work buddy.
>Art of the Shill
Like I said, don't conflate Jow Forums with r/T_D

>leftypol starts with the federal education required reading list for middle and high school.
All the burger flippers at mcdonalds read those books too.

that booshelf on the right isn't /leftypol/ thats civ cuck centrist who graduated from college and learned to code Jow Forums

lol, this is the opposite of what happens
youtube.com/watch?v=_hduAMcn8W4

Attached: wrong.png (779x484, 513K)

It "feels" like an attempt to extrapolate generalisations from a cherry picked bullshit. By being so happy to generalise (sample size of 2), I believe you are a superior bigot then the majority of pol. You are most likely cognitively deficient though.

Or Boomer 2.0 Jow Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
nice attempt at propaganda newfag

if you treat them like shit

Look at all the video game "journalists" they're all leftists. OP's picture is inaccurate.

>you are a superior bigot then the majority of pol

Attached: weird.jpg (410x392, 30K)

>Tfw no Howard Zinn
>Tfw no Marcus Garvey
It's all commercial meme literature. None of it is revolutionary or truly inspirational. Just a bunch of coffee table and bookshelf props.

>well researched
then why do they keep falling for the communism meme

This is fascinating. I have no doubt she actually believes everything she wrote here, what a child-like mind! the only thing that trumps her lack of historical and ideological knowledge is her lack of self-awareness. And he felt this ass-backwards drivel so profound to forever attach her name to it in her book. Amazing.

Attached: As46ZKps_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Indifferent.

I see you don't deny it.

Attached: 1539645949452.png (354x378, 140K)

>open book
>spine creases because penguin is shit quality binding
>hurr durr u treat books like shit
Post bookshelf.

Attached: 1536110433630.gif (246x208, 747K)

The Bard should be on there too

>history of cia
>exclusively /leftypol/

do you know where you are?
that bookshelf doesnt have a thing on it i would call /leftypol/
no chompsky, ,no zinn, no Foucault or derrida, no marx, no gender revoltuion for furries, no communisism for trannies,
nothing but conservacuck tier NYT bestsellers
hurr dee durr Robert Pelton is a lefty
OP is a fucking retard

Attached: 1541137914127.png (401x316, 145K)

both sides have shit tier meme books

lol The lefty after all these years and happenings still thinks the tail is wagging the dog.
Get with the Pogrom!

what Bard? Rothbard? lol