Are we wrong on China?

Why does the jew fear the Chinese?

Attached: 1520739466990.png (379x315, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
newsweek.com/china-pushing-talmud-business-guide-69075
liveleak.com/view?t=7d8_1507458579
twitter.com/jnessy_/status/1052039209211461632
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtube.com/watch?v=4pPGM62Rb18
liveleak.com/view?t=sbcEg_1533566522
rt.com/business/444712-russia-china-dollar-sanctions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He doesn't. This is all kayfabe.

>Why does the jew fear the Chinese?
because the chinese study them and now they copy them

because 70% of income went to state owned companies last year
expected to keep rising

The Chinks know

>The Chinese Believe That the Jews Control America. Is That a Good Thing?
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

Attached: 5RrM35W.jpg (900x506, 57K)

This

He bet it all on Trump's trade war, and he's assfucked if we get along. Also, they're better at jewing than jews, and the jew is afraid.

newsweek.com/china-pushing-talmud-business-guide-69075

ah u niggers want to talk about this now?
SO
KIKES WERE TRYING TO USE CHINKS
CHINKS GOT WISE
KIKE NOW TRYING FROM OTHER DIRECTION
TO USE WHITES TO FORCE ANTAGONIZATION OF CHINKS
END RESULT SAME
KIKES WILL CAUSE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION
PS: I threaded this 48 hours ago
WAKE UP U GODDAMN NIGGERS

Attached: soros_btfo.jpg (1338x1012, 259K)

yep
^

pilltext here

This. Soros doesn't like China because they're his biggest competitor.

TFW you realize chinks are as subhuman as kikes and you might have bitten off more niggerdick than you can suck

>PS: I threaded this 48 hours ago
EPIC sir I tip my hat to you

Nobody fears the chinese, they just live up to their name as bugs, a pestilence. Disgusting awful gross monsters.

china's going to use AI to find threat to jewish rule

makes sense that we have some of the typical kike arms making noise
like that goddamn evil faggot bill gates
after 2-3 people came out and said "AI BAD"
bill gates came out a week later
>ai baaaaad maaaan squeak squeak
fucking nigger
AI is a meme
but algos will out kike a kike any day and twice on shabbat
ahahaha get it nigger?
fuck so we can create exploitative destruction engines better than the kikes
yaaaay... wooo... erm. anyway, so chinks will use this for THEIR purpose, not the purpose of the kikes
which is to bring about the worlds end before year 6000 in 215 years
YALL NIGGERS DONE FORGOT ABOUT THAT
ALSO YALL NIGGERS DONE FORGOT THAT WW2 WAS A KIKE EUGENICS OP

yep, which is why they are pushing to ban it
AI is meme, what they mean is algos that can resolve problems that we cannot
luckily kikes are thick as shit and getting dumber (regression to the mean)
US kike IQ 105
Israel kike IQ 95
how/why?
WW2 WAS A EUGENICS OP
they used IBM COMPUTERS

think about it, an AI programmed whit Jewish business practices in china's hands

Because Soros wants to control the reverse colonization of Europe & America via ‘refugees’ and China is pursuing their own colonization play by infiltrating Africa, South America & Southeast Asia through their new silk belt project.
This obviously results in some toes getting stepped on, as they don’t want to share any portion of the pie, the greedy fuckers.
That’s also why Soros & co. & Xi are afraid of Trump, because as a populist and a businessman, he sees through their charade & does what he can to block and/or stymy their big plan of world domination. Open boarders, welcome all refugees, free trade even if it’s dumping, anti-tarrifs & the status quo regarding diplomacy is what they want, and what Trump won’t stand for, regardless of the political cost.
The average American (or European, South American or African) doesn’t get this, but this is also why Trump isn’t afraid to take action they flies in the face of public opinion. It’s better to be right than popular, as long as the truth reveals itself before the 2020 elections.

China doesn't allow goat fuckers.

The algorithm found ... the Jews?

Attached: jewmedia.png (1347x839, 955K)

>white guilting works on chinks

This is kike IQ at work
Jews are only powerful because satan gives them power, they didnt earn it with their brain power, they just joined the dark prince

>Jews are only powerful because satan gives them power,

i would say because Europeans are open, tolarant and emphatic

Jews can't blend into Chinese society and subvert it without looking really obvious.

Chinese are homogenous, illiberal and collectivist this innately gives Jews the heeby-jeebies.

A Chinese planet will not give a damn about securing the existence of Israel.

Attached: chinese army.jpg (660x371, 74K)

>This obviously results in some toes getting stepped on, as they don’t want to share any portion of the pie, the greedy fuckers.
soros only needs the portions to keep funding the armageddon device
this is a rolling narrative to end the world in 215 years
we're near yr 6000 for kikes
so they are hoping they will have niggerified the europes and caused the final war soon so they can go to dicksucking heaven
imagine being a kike and just worried that any day now the world is going to go: "WAIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING SUCKING ON BABIES DICKS AND SLICING OFF 20,000 NERVE ENDINGS???????????????"

Democracies tend to be successful because they decentralize and enfeeble the government; people thrive in the lack of government control. When times are good, this is an absolutely fine way of keeping the lights running.

The complexity becomes when things aren't going well. Virtually every democratic society has a failsafe that essentially installs a hyper centralized regime because the actual effectiveness of getting things done in democratic societies is so low.

The reason the Jew fears the Chinese mainlander is that the mainland government can hyper centralize at a moment's notice - the apparatus is there. The inherent authoritarianism in the system mean that it can rapidly respond to threats. It also means that it is much harder to sway policy as you would have to convince the status quo to stop wanting to be the status quo. So, China could easily throw out every Jew in China. And there is nothing the Jews can do about it.

Worse yet, effective governing from an authoritarian regime can spread to other governments. If India decided to suspend elections and hyper centralize to respond to some vague Chinese threat, it could be seen as valid. Which means that Jews can easily be thrown out of India. Long term democratic nations would be more resistant, as would "diverse" nations. In the end, when things get bad, the fasces comes out of the closet.

Attached: 1541901105964.gif (480x270, 671K)

Attached: sorosmastercard.png (1306x778, 935K)

basically "ai" as we call it is nothing more than assigning variables to possible choices you give
the ai is basically a n-multiplexed UKI resolving mesh that... A/B tests things.
many things
and by making an A/B test for pixels, you can create deep fakes
by making A/B tests for scene graphs, you can create a game that drives GTA
just need lots of them
instead of writing: if this then that
you write
if^^^^^^^^abignumber then jesuschristidon'tknow takealookatwhatwedidhereandworkitoutyourself()
it turns a problem space into a search index
that's all
it's nothing
but what it does is
it's DOGGED
that's what kikes are
dogged, they will go to the nth degree and they will funnel gov money to pay for things
they create laws just to engineer ways to break them and then use lawyers to profit
see my post on the ambulance chasing lawyers at immigration
they work with lawmakers
to make a law about "profiling"
they set the rewards
then the lawmakers and the lawyers shake hands
and the lawyers milk gov money out of the teat that lawmakers carefully prepared
this is shit that AI comes up with because it doesn't know it's not supposed to

But i thought the Chinese were Part of the NWO,Zionist,Elite Agenda? Didnt they share the same interest as the Kikes? Didnt they also wanted to Destroy White people? Didnt they also Worked with Israel? Didnt they also wanted to fill Europe and Usa with degeneracy, controlled by them?

Something aint right here,
Anyone care to show some light on this?

Attached: HMMM.jpg (260x260, 14K)

China out-jewed the jew.

Attached: 1547093465925.jpg (480x441, 27K)

Surely you're better than this, Jow Forums.
Soros and the Kike Gang know that we're onto them. They go public with comments like these to try and get us to fall for the enemy of my enemy mentality. Both Soros and China are our enemies.

No, China pretty much was a pariah state for years after its founding because it managed to get both the Soviets and the US butthurt.

>Same interest as the kikes
Not really, the kikes interests are the kikes interests.

>Does China want to destroy whites?
Not in the same way. A big problem filthy gwalo have with understanding China is treating it like a Western nation. China is inherently interested in China, and it has and always will be. Gwalo can quite frankly fuck off if they're not benefiting or harming China. The reason Africa is getting BTFO by China is that Africa has things China needs. So, really, the only risk white people have from the Chinese is when both of them have competing interests.

>Work with Israel
So, China doesn't give a fuck what western concerns are. Israel often needs buyers, raw labor, and capital. Israel is also a bit of a wild card country - Israel has no problem with dealing with China, goyim are goyim. China doesn't ask questions, and doesn't care about Palestine. That's fine.

What does come up is that the US doesn't want China in Israel because it makes their security relationship more complicated.

>Fill USA/Europe with degeneracy by China
Like maybe, but I can't imagine it being with any more motivation than what the Soviets did. I.e., the goal is to weaken western countries with competing goals, not destroy whites.

because china is not controlled by them contrary to what black propaganda shills tell you
Soros hates Trump and Xi because they are sutokrats while Jews are natural oligarchs.Oligarchs always hate the rule of one strong guy.
Soros realizes that the jews fucked up and got tricked by the chinks.

>Both Soros and China are our enemies.

That's really it. China isn't exactly outright hostile, but it will definitely come into conflict with us and become our enemy eventually.

Sham Democracy is more sustainable than a Strongman Ruler.
Look at the USA, we've had a uniparty sham democracy for decades assfucking Americans and plenty of americans still believe in it.
It's so wild and crazy that now democrats openly favor the same kind of warmongering interventions the neocons carried out which they shrilly shrieked against ten years ago, and their party heads are a bunch of old white people who are also white collar criminals. No actual principles, just mindless sportsball team loyalty.
By declaring yourself ruler for life now you eliminate the sham dynamics and everyone can unite against Xi, and the people who are the powers who support Xi and have been the shadows running the chinese regime for decades--globalist jews, like Soros and Feinstein and Kissinger.

It's extremely sad to add t but China may be the last hope of humanity. Europe is gonna be full of muslims, America is gonna be full of mexicans, japan is dying out. Why did it get like this.

Bbbut I thought Soros was.

So I should move to China to avoid kikery?

Are you kidding? The real fun starts when China collapses...

Attached: matrix.jpg (750x823, 125K)

>Chinese are homogenous
sure...

I've met up and talked with scholars working in Mainland China and the algorithims are real. They use data to determine when political instability and activism is more likely to occur and then bribe/imprison key leaders before any demonstration can take place. When it comes to political repression it is already Orwell-tier in China. On the other hand, their government on the local level is so broken and corrupt that you can get away with murder.

No, because you're not even in the Chinese ballpark.

You're a weird foreigner. Arguably though, your hapa/quadhapa descendants might be better off. Especially if you live in Taipei..

Well, Thank you for Showing some light on this
But That also raise me another question:
So i can assume they Dont Naturally work together, right? Does that Mean that the Kikes are actually afraid of china, or it just controlled Opposition?

Building the Chinese empire

Attached: 1544226734840.jpg (1536x2048, 1.88M)

Attached: pooh.png (1210x910, 1.2M)

Soros is mad that he can’t fund protestors in China.

Honest-to-god underrated post

East is red and always will be 东方红

Attached: China.png (664x286, 89K)

>Working in a nail salon with my wife
>One of the customer has a conversation with my wife and brings up how the chinese are trying to take over the world
>Asks about my opinion
>Tell her about the jews
>She's panicking
>Leaves higher than usual tip
>Asks wife what that was all about
>Tells me she is a very rich jew
>MFW

Attached: jotarokek.png (600x400, 261K)

Real answer: The "Canadians" that China arrested in retaliation for the Huawei CFO were all under Soros' direct employ. Soros is understandably terrified.

It's telling that, wanting to apply the most pressure to Trudeau, the Chinese took that action.

Attached: internationalcrisiscenter.png (672x976, 181K)

>Naturally
Not really, they have nothing to do with eachother. It's like Pajeets+Israel. Like it's a working relationship because they both don't care about eachother's issues internationally.

>Are kikes afraid of China
Globalist kikes in foreign countries? Yes, because China has lasted longer than anyone expected, and they're not really interested in maintaining the international order they built.

Kikes in Israel? Yes and no. Israelis know point blank that if it was in China's interest to fuck over Israel they would do so in a second. They also know right now that China doesn't really have any reason to do so immediately.

Chinese benefit from the global market, without being globalized (and thus being controlled by the kikes) thenselves. So, while China cashes in the west, the west don't cash on then, and the jews are unable to hold control on China, be it cultural or financial.

The jews are just made that they got outjewed.

Attached: 1441752007039(1).jpg (621x718, 112K)

china should arrest soros and sentence him to death

If Soros doesn't like someone, all the more reason to see if they want to ally, that's all I need to know.

Why? He's doing more harm to their opponents than themselves.

The chinese don't care that much about race, they will only think you are a filthy subhuman if you can't speak chinese for shit.

t. Already worked there for a few months.

Attached: 1525375141567.png (1011x769, 796K)

If china can truly stay kikefree they will conquer the world

Atleast i'd die with severe schadenfreude

You worked there. You didn't live there with the intention of settling.

Let me explain it like this - you'll have trouble anywhere as a foreigner. There will be shared cultural experiences you simply don't get, and you might never be fluent in their tongue. Right now I'm talking about a close country - say Brazilian moving to Argentina.

When you actually move to an area that is not even in the same branch as yours, you will never be one of them. Luckily, if you're white you might be able to pass as human to them, but you'll still always be foreign. At this point, you can either accept being a weird foreigner in your new home for your entire life, or you can live in an enclave of other immigrants.

I really can't imagine a much worse country to try to integrate into than China if you're a European. Maybe Japan.

The Chinese are destroying the planet as we speak. :(

Attached: 1534973364146.jpg (608x612, 58K)

that hoe deserves a lifelong of torture, 40 years of multiple daily sessions of torture

jews hate whites

but many, most even, are still culturally western

also the chinese challenge their hegemony

Because their opinion on the holocaust is the equivilent of "6 million crackas killed by other crackas"

based

You're just way too gay, user. The problem on being a foreigner is when you're treated poorly, or people avoid you, or think you are a filthy subhuman, to the point of finding friends or job being a hard thing. If you want to be part of a homogenous group, I can only tell you to find a personality and individuality you fucking NPC.

Yeah, people pointed at me and called me "the brazilian guy", just like an american that comes to live in brazil will always be called a gringo, but in no moment nothing was denied from me, and in no moment people treated me poorly. When there was something I didn't understand I just asked, and people were happy to help, just like in any part of the world.

In most parts of the world (Excluding african and sandnigger hellholes) people will mostly be nice to you if you're a foreigner, and even be more forgivable to your fuck ups. As long as you follow the vital rule of never shitting in the country you're in, all is nice, and I'm not white, I look like your usual latino but taller.

Attached: 1519108507399.jpg (624x480, 50K)

They're literal machines/bugpeople that copy everything its terrifying.

>hurr durr people talk nicely to me because I'm a retarded foreigner for 3 months

Droves of expats come back, and generally the farther away culturally that culture is the more likely it is to happen. The exception is leaving a really shit country.

When it comes to Japan, almost all expats come back. I imagine the same with South Korea. The reason is simply they're not of the culture.

If you go from Australia to Japan, I guarantee, you will come back to Australia. If you go to China from Ireland, I guarantee you will return to Ireland. Especially since China is a much shittier place to live than Ireland.

For Brazil, I don't know. If you come from shitty Brazil and move to good China, it could be a net gain.

All this means is that Soros wants you to think China is bad now. He used to talk China up all the time. Now he has changed his mind apparently.
So that means that Soros is now betting against China. Anyone with a basic understanding of supply and demand understood that China has had some serious pain coming in the coming years since their foolish reaction to the 2008 crash
>printing money and making stupid loans building white elephant infrastructure to inflate GDP to say "ha ha China hasn't been affected by the financial crisis (even though we obviously have)".
But the treacherous "Western" multinationals were still exposed and knew they could extract more from China so they went along with the "China doesn't need America (even though they obviously do)" meme for another decade.
But now China is evidently so fucked that the informed mega money is getting out and betting against.
So Soros is poised to profit from a Chinese economic crisis just like he did from the turmoil in Russia after the USSR went down and Black Monday in the UK.
Trump's trade war is going to fuck China hard and even though Soros is Trump's enemy, he knows what's coming and is going to make a shekel or two off it.

Attached: China_cheating.jpg (2506x2997, 2.68M)

China figured out how to beat the neoliberal capitalists by luring them into China's SEZs and trapping them into the net of Chinese production capacity.

The neoliberals thought they were subverting China, but severely underestimated Chinese hivemind. Now they are stuck relying on big Chinese labor facilities to cut costs and produce cheap goods in massive bulk. China continues to grow in the trillions while Western banks are unable to truly infiltrate their society.

It's a shoot, brother.

Attached: 014_Zhao_Xia_1--70fd9ff7e6fab6a8c6fd3043f93d5781.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

Chinese genes produce small penis and small foreskin.

It is good when two evils fight, so I hope Soros manages to do shit in China.

Gave you my reasonings and the only thing I hear back is agressive butthurt and free offenses.

Have you ever even left your country for more than a week, faggot?

Attached: 1516437699517.jpg (300x300, 35K)

It is easy for the Chinese to erase their previous history (from the previous ruling group or last 100 years+), start again and achieve the same thing the Jews have been trying for the last two thousand years (without needing to rely on ancient and last century of stories of butthurt).

My reasons are the same. You're a weird foreigner and your weirdness is relative to your foreignness. I provided evidence in the fact that people from European countries almost NEVER stay in an Eastern Asian country. Even developed ones.

Still tho, I imagine good China is better than bad Brazil any day.

Attached: dondraper.jpg (536x479, 54K)

Would let her furiously riding my dick after an intense blow/hand job desu

Pretty much. Also chinese lack empathy so jewish tactics to force progressive shit to them fails everytime

China is uber nationalist and against degeneracy despite being commies

That’s why he hates them. He wants to destroy nationalism.

Chinks don't care about PC unless they can use it.

They will wipe us all out if Russia and the US doesn't nuke them right now.

So I suppose she is a description of the masturbation machine used on the Jews by the Nazis? Couldn't help myself there.

Chinese are extremely xenophobic. The only reason you were treated with respect is because you were obviously there on business and considered an honored guest.

Nothing in the universe is infinite. Even souls are finite. There’s only so much soul to be divided among mankind. China has so many """people""" that there aren’t enough souls for everyone. In fact, the vast majority of Chinese don’t have a soul at all. That is why the Chinese are so susceptible to sudden deaths and mass genocides by famine, disease, disaster, and enslavement. They’re literally a counterfeit people whose lives have no value. They’re the fake watches and illegal DVDs of the human race. They’re not even eligible for heaven or hell or reincarnation.

liveleak.com/view?t=7d8_1507458579

twitter.com/jnessy_/status/1052039209211461632

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

youtube.com/watch?v=4pPGM62Rb18

liveleak.com/view?t=sbcEg_1533566522

Attached: 1541204298519.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Chinks are an eternal slave race. The mere fact that nobody in China batted an eye when Xi Jinpig removed his term limits is quite telling. Chinks literally want to be enslaved and told what they can and can't do. China will never beat the West. Every time shit goes south in China, what do they do? Do chinks try to fix the root of the problem? Nope. They allow their country to go to shit until a new dominant master "unites" them. Basically, they just sit around doing nothing (besides massacring each other by the tens of millions and feasting upon human corpses like the triple niggers they are) until a new master shows up to lord over them. Doesn't matter if the new master is a chink or a foreigner, because as long as he has power, he will be obeyed. Chinks want to be enslaved. No, they NEED to be enslaved. The burden of independence is simply too overwhelming for them. Being enslaved is the only way they know how to function as a society without resorting to chaos and cannibalism.

Chinks are the most easily controlled and brainwashed people in the world. That's why Chinese nationalism is such a big thing, and even overseas chinks defend their motherland despite enjoying all the benefits of not actually living there. If you're an overseas chink nationalist reading this, ask yourself why you even defend your motherland in the first place. You just do... right? It comes naturally, right? Bingo. That's because you are a member of the Chinese slave race. Your ancestors were slaves, your grandparents were slaves, your parents were slaves, and so are you. You can take a slave out of China, but you can't take the slave out of a Chinese. Imagine that. Living in the West and having the liberty of independent thought... yet, you're STILL controlled by China. You're simply incapable of independent thought. You're a slave.

Attached: 1544545201983.png (800x1672, 209K)

>Chinese
>food

Attached: 1522109491228.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

I like you fren I wish trump becomes authoritarian too but sadly his kiked daughter wouldn't allow him to pursue it

China just copied ((((their))) idea and implemented it for their own good like colonization of africa and South america

Unrelated to the topic but clearly it shows how sham democracy tries to fuck other countries by imposing sanctions on countries under one strong man rule

Attached: 1548512471366.png (610x408, 51K)

From what I have learn is that
technology leads to degeneracy.

Attached: jewshomer.png (500x442, 97K)

There is no government on Earth I despise more than that of the People’s Republic of China, it combines the worst aspects of Bolshevism and Capitalism and Xi and every single member of the CCP must be cleansed with blood and fire.

Attached: tumblr_nqr94aLo2D1sqjno9o1_640.jpg (602x327, 25K)

Lel

>Yes, because China has lasted longer than anyone expected, and they're not really interested in maintaining the international order they built
This fucking this
>When it comes to china all they fucking care is world domination

Based meme flag faggot.
The End is Nigh!

>The Chinks know
The (((Chinks))) know
FTFY
The (((chinks))) ar just jewing the jew.
Full level kikery
pic related

Attached: china loves jews.png (1056x2880, 2.28M)

>mfw the final war is between the Jewish capitalist NWO and Chinese/Korean communist NWO

End it now

Attached: 845686868.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Also don't forget they're actively promoting non dollar based trade.
rt.com/business/444712-russia-china-dollar-sanctions/

>China says only chinese do business in china, jew can fuck off
>Jew gets upset

Attached: 1526699637265.jpg (740x740, 78K)

MFW we lose either way.

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (737x556, 109K)

Now it all makes sense just like he broke the bank of England

You just proved his point you dumb monkey

According to Waldemar A. Nielsen, an authority on American philanthropy,[104] "[Soros] has undertaken ... nothing less than to open up the once-closed communist societies of Eastern Europe to a free flow of ideas and scientific knowledge from the outside world."[105] From 1979, as an advocate of 'open societies', Soros financially supported dissidents including Poland's Solidarity movement, Charter 77 in Czechoslovakia and Andrei Sakharov in the Soviet Union.[106] In 1984, he founded his first Open Society Institute in Hungary with a budget of $3 million.[107]

Anti communist = good in my book

>Communist
kill yourself