Frenly reminder

Nevertrumpers and anti-trump shills on Jow Forums are guaranteed NEETo turbopozzed edgy teens, commies, trannies and basic degenerates.

Trump's support base is almost exclusively hard core and a majority have jobs or are looking for one. Why do I say this? Because Trump was voted in purely for economic reasons. The wall, ICE, national guard being placed on the border all contribute towards the economy by freeing up jobs that belong to the American citizen. Bringing jobs back overseas help in the same way. Getting rid of the individual mandate set by Obamacare put money back into the pockets of American citizens. Everything Trump has done so far has helped the American citizen economically and financially.

Unless you are involved in the market there is no way you can feel it's effects and benefit from the administration. So it should go without saying that if you are not supporting Trump at this time, you are either a jobless draw on the economy, a trust fund kiddie or you are a paid shill for the powers that be. Their lack of understanding is the sole reason is so easy to spot and counter people like shareblue. Otherwise, they are legit retards (looking at you larpsoc). It's that simple.

Feel free to ">if your not supporting trump you're a X" at me all you want, but circumstance changes on a whim. Your harmless larp today could place you in the last ring of hell tomorrow. And those who fail to adapt are the first to go. Just a frenly reminder.

Attached: 1542662482131.png (777x571, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hx9gQCBVyUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah? So anyone who questions trump is X hu? Hows that any different then the left calling you a racist for being anti hillary?

here are a group of never Trumpers/Democrats planing their next raid.

Attached: anon_fam.jpg (474x276, 26K)

Because the left's claims are subjective. The left base everything off feelings.

bump

Attached: 1544143554994.gif (1000x700, 278K)

>Because Trump was voted in purely for economic reasons
No, Trump was elected because out of concerns over Whites becoming a minority.

Patented bullshit. One of the biggest reasons why Hillary was hated was because she planned on continuing Obama's economic policies, aside from calling half of America deplorable and being outed as a political mafia boss by wikileaks.

That's not true. Do you have any data to back up your ridiculous claim?

Attached: nope.png (590x780, 57K)

Jow Forums only supported Trump because he had plans to build the wall and crack down on immigration. He was seen as a useful tool to advance our agenda and help push the overton window further to the right. That's the only reason why we were willing to overlook his rapid Zionism and strong Jewish ties. Now that he's failed to deliver, there's no reason to continue support for him. I couldn't care less about the black unemployment rate.

youtube.com/watch?v=hx9gQCBVyUQ

Attached: snake.jpg (900x493, 88K)

>The wall, ICE, national guard being placed on the border all contribute towards the economy by freeing up jobs that belong to the American citizen.
Yeah, it's called observation and common sense.

Attached: Trump-tweet-poll.jpg (883x426, 193K)

>yelling at jews is more important than supporting yourself with a job

Attached: 1540924950447.png (620x581, 16K)

But that isn't true. Anti-immigration sentiment among Whites driven by fears of racial displacement. This isn't about economics.

i was the biggest trump supporter before seeing this, but now, after seeing this, i am a #cruzmissle

Trump's economic policies are aimed at helping non-whites. That's why he constantly brags about how he's responsible for the lowest black/hispanic unemployment rate in history. Most whites already had jobs prior to Trump being in office.

COPE

Attached: 1548487615397.png (828x612, 314K)

Trump's poll numbers are in the 30s, what are you talking about.

It is always about economics. Food, water and shelter is required to survive. All three are resources. Resources are traded through the economy using a worthless and easily replaceable resource called currency. If the currency runs dry, so to does real resources. You cannot live off the power of your race alone and it is thus not a resource.
But were those good jobs? Did they support living in America? Or did those white people have 2.5 jobs just so they could make ends meet? Trump bragging about black unemployment rates were to rub shit in his opponent's faces.

>35% of democrats think's he's doing a good job
Whoa!

>pol supported trump solely for economic reasons
If that was the case why didn't we rally behind Cruz in 2016?
Arguably if your only metric of what makes a president good is how capitalistic they are then he was the right guy for you

Truth.
He has accomplished zero of his immigration plans.
No wall.
No curbing/ending of H1B1
No punishments for hiring illegals.
No attempts to pursue states that harbor illegals.
Beyond this, Trump has failed to get control over the entire stupid muh Russia shit. He still hasn't declassified any kind of documentation people on the right have asked him to.

Trump is better than Hillary, yes.
Trump has been nominating conservative judges.
Trump has helped show how corrupt the media is.
Trump has managed to expose the left's insanity by merely winning and then just existing.
Overall, Trump has been better for whites and for waking up whites than any president has been in recent memory.
Despite these positives though, he's been really fucking ineffectual, and while I'm willing to blame a lot of this on the "deep state" and the media's outright libelous reporting, ultimately, he has failed to really hit anything out of the park.

This info means that we need to accept that yes, Trump is better than Hillary, but also that one man cannot save our country. It's too far gone at this point. Traitorous Republicans, seditious Democrats and liberals are all far to fat and happy with what they have and don't give a fuck about us at all.
Defend trump against the trolls and shills, fine, but magapedes need to begin to accept that Trump has failed, despite any of his best intentions, and our lowest hopes.
We need to accept this and begin planning for the inevitable alternatives we'll be forced to take (I'm talking about minecraft servers, we need to play mincraft together guys)

Huh? wtf are on you about

Retard trying desperately to fit in
Just binge watched Ben Shapiro and has a hard on for big business

Ask me how I know you're a woman.

>magapedes
Meant: "magapedes"
Tried to be sarcastic but it just looks like I'm a fucking plebbit retard now...

Attached: lyBbz1U.jpg (611x404, 39K)

It needs to be said here that there are allies in every war. You can claim economics and while true that is just ONE reason amongst many why Trump was elected. Personally, I wanted to see a break up of business as usual where the president is just a puppet to un-elected bureaucratic globalists. So I am happy with what we have done and would like to continue striking at the Empire but we can't with people on our own side playing "divide and conquer".

>poll numbers

Attached: 1497131045180.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

One horse show user, very weak

*MIGApedes

Honestly I cant wait until im called a tranny shariablue shill for being against war in Venezuela

>fuck everything I hope you all die.
Hate to break it to you, but everyone and everything dies.

Attached: 1499392145932.jpg (519x533, 73K)

Friendly reminder that trump supporters are uneducated racist shitbags who vote against their own economic interests

Because he isn't a big business magnate.

Didn't you know user? Most polls are heavily biased towards democrats for the sake of the media.

>my phd in vagina studies means anything

Attached: 1538874949879.png (498x467, 17K)

Let Venezuela deal with their own mess...they voted for this. Nothing shareblu about that

> trump has been good for waking up whites

Lol that’s why the republican base is shrinking and alienated itself lol

Yes we are...and damned proud of it.

[citation needed]

>trump has been good for waking up whites
Not just whitse but everyone who wants freedom from tyranny

I mean it's true. OP ain't lying about the shill faggots here. Literally hang out on Creation Date for 30 minutes or so. It's like a factory with all the Anti Drumpf shit they put out. And most of them sulk away with 4-5 replies. Very few even get to 50.

For someone everyone is supposed to hate and be so awful, it sure doesn't show.

2018 midterms
Popular vote every presidential election

I meant an actual citation.

>I'm almost 55 years old. I've been around to see:
>Reagan try to tell me ketchup is a vegetable.
>Bush 41 tell me to read his lips.
>Clinton be a sexual psychopath.
>Bush 43 be Bush 43
>Obama think his skin colour passed for political policy.
>I thought I had a decent bullshit filter. But Trump caught me off guard. At least he wasn't a professional politician. The lowest of the low. I thought, ok maybe here's something different.
>Nope. Just the same old bullshit. Fuck trumper. And fuck any of his grovelling apologists.

I love america I love trump pls can netherlands be american state i want guns and freedom