Leftie pulls gun on police, dies

liveleak.com/view?t=98GX_1548376063

Attached: 2D6AA2E4-5E20-408A-BFE3-FAE9616C4F14.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

registerguard.com/news/20190115/family-of-eugene-resident-killed-by-police-to-conduct-independent-inquiry
cldc.org/in-memoriam-charles-charlie-landeros-1988-january-11-2019/
dailydot.com/irl/10-year-challenge-meme-trans-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: carlos.png (1191x773, 897K)

Allahu akbar!

Attached: bbomb.png (313x236, 60K)

registerguard.com/news/20190115/family-of-eugene-resident-killed-by-police-to-conduct-independent-inquiry

Attached: AR-190119748.jpg (3264x2448, 476K)

Attached: 1512168550381.gif (232x181, 1.13M)

Is this supposed to be news worthy?

best .15 cents that department ever spent

what kind of mutt is this?

i lel'd

Did he have a permit? To carry a gun in a school?

Anyone with that hair do deserves to be put down anyway

Faggy hair is the lefty uniform

Attached: 356306DD-9847-41BA-B450-B2E953A9D83B.jpg (600x580, 170K)

cldc.org/in-memoriam-charles-charlie-landeros-1988-january-11-2019/

he had a concealed carry permit and he was legally allowed to carry on in a school

but he pulled the gun out and shot twice

Attached: Image 2019-01-26 at 2.55.33 PM.png (1121x546, 909K)

The comments on that article are insane. Somehow people are defending this guy. He actually fucking pulled a gun and fired at the cops. This isnt like hes some kid who was gunned down with his hands up. Liberals truly have a mental illness of some kind.

Attached: dw.png (400x400, 214K)

>Did he have a permit? To carry a gun in a school?
It doesn't matter. He drew on cops while being led out of the school. The video is available. The cops were trying to arrest him, he wrestled with one, was pulled to the ground, drew his gun and fired indiscriminately trying to get one of the police, and the other cop collapsed backwards, drew, and put one in his head.

10 niggers get shot and killed a day in Chicago alone, im supposed to care about this shit skin? lol

>liveleak.com/view?t=98GX_1548376063
he also fires 2 rounds towards the pig

That awkward moment when you try to smash the patriarchy, but the patriarchy smashes you.

People arranged a protest demanding police be disarmed because of this. There's video evidence of this man drawing his firearm and resisting arrest. It's completely reasonable for police to assume he intends to kill them. There is no defending this.

Smash the patriarchy and chill

The purple hair says it all.

>smash the patriarchy and chill

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>smash the patriarchy t-shirt
LOL

Kinda upsetting not to have some gore pictures of this gigantic faggot.

Shooting him was definitely a better move than cracking his head with a baton because you can’t sue the police department if you’re dead.

Would you believe the guy in the blazer on the left is in attorney? An attorney who seems to really like owls.

Attached: enhanced-buzz-1070-1358459378-0.jpg (400x225, 10K)

Yeah that was the kicker for me

Not just drawing his gun, he aims and fires several times at one of the officers

Kill more ANTIFA!!!!

Kill em!
Kill em!

KKKIIILLLLL EM!

Lefties are too emotion-driven to have firearms. I mean, I encourage it, because - well, the results speak for themselves; but it's sad that some are going to have a mental breakdown and zap some good guys first. I'll deal with the risk though.

rip in piece

Attached: A2BC72AF-E21B-4232-B178-939C7993EEBD.jpg (580x380, 23K)

Damn I live in Eugene shits fucky

The guy posting this is pro-Antifa. Somebody should report him to the FBI for inciting violence. They love to report us at every opportunity.

Same user. I heard this live.... helicopters litterly flew over my house hahaha

Same user. I heard it live.

Amusingly, I had to review the slow and freeze frame footage vids because at 1:1 I couldn't even tell he'd fired

>That faggot-haired puffin-face had a daughter.
>'Activist.'

Ah man, that stupid frumpy clothing. Stuff like this kills me. I can handle extreme gore, but seeing this pathetic display at someone's funeral. Just end me.

LMAO

Attached: CqkjTRz.png (1029x718, 664K)

Type S to spit on lefty faggots grave

No shit ?? I work a lil ways east in Lowell so I prolly missed it all

>helicopters litterly flew

What else are they supposed to do? Tunnel under your house? Swim by your house? Shimmer around your house?

One less leftie shitbag. Good riddance.

S

what exactly do people who pull a gun on police think will happen? theyre trained relentlessly on this exact situation. 9/10 times you aren't gonna be faster drawing than them, and 10/10 times theyre going to fucking shoot you

>Asked specifically if race may have been a factor in the shooting, Regan responded that the “family has an understanding that racism plays a part in all aspects of law enforcement.”
>“The statistics really speak for themselves. ...” she continued. “When you look at the rate of individuals killed by law enforcement, racism is inherent in those statistics.”

Attached: th2X5J0GE0.jpg (474x274, 16K)

Yea well if this keeps up the left will finish it's self off, so shhhh. Let them play. Darwanism will find a way

It's in the news, faglord

>mutt takes out gun and tries to kill cops
>miss all shots even with the cops in front of him
>dies

Why are subhumans so dumb?

Attached: jew_america_mutt.jpg (991x629, 300K)

suicide by cop.

This guy wasn’t suicide by cop he was another insane leftist

dat babby looks super unsure bout dat shit

Attached: Unsure Krauts.jpg (632x1052, 157K)

More like violent impulsivities are inherent when dealing with minorities

S

>person
>they
>their
>person
>partner
>pic related
>literally blue-haired trans
And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: download (2).jpg (299x168, 8K)

>fires two rounds at cop in school entryway
>calls for help

He probably put it together pretty quick that he was going to die.

Attached: 26E4D321-BA42-4F9F-A516-25DF5FA2C40E.gif (500x500, 1.59M)

ITT a bunch of bootlickers licking boots

Kys

>Charlie’s gender pronouns are they/theirs.
wew

Attached: 1c1a778c45218740a9245c1fed30abcf733768190f03407e076ca129f159e83d.png (1131x849, 1.54M)

The police deal with the dregs of society so ungrateful fucks like you don't have to.

The guy was a faggy psycho leftist who try to kill a cop, learn to read each situation on it’s own instead of just having an NPC response if Cops Bad or Cops Good

Attached: B927A7C6-7EDB-4EC6-BFBE-B64BFC441656.jpg (561x737, 113K)

>screams "let go of me"
>pulls out gun and starts shooting
>manages to splatter the only two cells of greymatter in his skull
>mfw

Attached: Ultralul.png (262x136, 3K)

and nothing of value was lost.

Attached: mywifessonwillmissme.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Instead of peacefully leaving his daughter's school when asked, that brown sodomite attempted to commit murder by firing a gun (that belonged to someone else) at random with no regard for the life of his own daughter, who was watching just a few yard away.

>shoot at cops, get dropped

Attached: 1477764515692.jpg (488x660, 253K)

>what news?
Oregon faggy times? Stop watching the local news. The faggot got rekt, case closed.

The cop missed with 1 shot. And they ususally use quality hollow point ammo when on duty, not cheap practice ammo. So it was probably closer to $1.00 they spent on killing him.

Lmao

Yeah it is pretty fucked up that a guy can't even bring a firearm to a middle school, draw the weapon on cops, and fire 2 rounds at them without getting killed. Police brutatily for sure.

not White, don't care

I'd pay to watch em get wrecked XD

A lot of the idiots on Liveleak purely hate cops, and will defend anyone who attacks them.

lol
dailydot.com/irl/10-year-challenge-meme-trans-people/

Attached: Capture.png (657x556, 49K)

Just ignore liveleak comment sections. They are as retarded as youtube comment sections. Total waste of time and energy.

One less shitskin

S

Is this for real? He brought a gun to a school.

Also sexism, y'know... Because most of the people killed by cops are male.

He needed that gun to defend himself in case the resource officer tried to kill him for wearing a "smash the patriarchy" shirt.

Your face needs a boot in it.

You are assuming these people acknowledge facts and live in reality. They instantly construct a victim narrative and then perform whatever mental gymnastics are required to defend that narrative. Facts are irrelevant to them.

>wtf you mean this mutt wearing a "smash the patriarchy" shirt can't come to a school, refuse to leave when told by the cops, and then pull a gun out and shoot when he gets arrested?
>fucking bootlickers
Just shut the fuck up

Attached: mind blown.webm (1280x720, 964K)

>conceal carry permit
>exercise constitutional right
>harassed and attacked by pigs
>killed by pigs

pol will defend this

>There is no defending this.
The retarded find a way

what a careless loss of life. If this man was white he would still be alive today. This is a messed up country people. We need to do something about racism in the police force

>guns are bad
fuck off bootlicker. guns = self defense. every child should be armed. the state needs to fuck off. I hope many politicians die this year

>why did he arrest him for trespassing? this is some serious oppression

That cat is sitting there "oh god don't include me again"

"Hispanic". What a wonderful people the latin americans are. Just look at all their countries.

of course they will because polfags are little fearful bootlickers who are afraid of liberty. may hoppe personally gas you all

kek at the hat he wore to cover up his retarded purple hair.
Double kek at his "smash the patriarchy" shirt.

He deserved to be arrested, not lose his life

>Being told to leave the premises of a middle school is reason to draw a firearm and fire at police.

I don’t see any farm animals. Just two respectable policemen officers doing their duty and serving their country

A lot of those "liberals" are just spic goblins and they only vote blue to keep their goblin invasion going.

Die redditnigger

Watch the body cam, retard. They/them drew a firearm first and fired first. It was a simple arrest for trespassing until they/them drew the firearm and made it a situation involving deadly force. See how I respect they's/them's pronouns?

>not lose his life
Maybe he should have chose life instead of choosing to engage in mortal combat with an armed police officer. You know, that moment that he pulled out a gun and fired at someone.

Attached: soyboy.jpg (700x734, 107K)

>legally allowed to carry in school

NOPE