Why is everyone obsessed with reducing America's white population? Why can't they just let it be...

Why is everyone obsessed with reducing America's white population? Why can't they just let it be? Why is it such a mission for them?

Attached: white genocide2.jpg (1200x1124, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/wanted/topten
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The ethnic cleansing of whites isn't exclusive in America, but Europe and Africa as well. All whites will be genocided.

Didn't know the census pollsters were time travelers

It is simple they don't think they USA is legitimate and if it is made brown that will right the so called wrongs of the past.

Maybe its because
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real
>White genocide is real
White genocide is real

Lol why are you racist bigots so afraid of being a minority? Is it because minorities are treated badly in America or something?

When white people enslave minorities, believe it or not minorities see you as the enemy.

The only people that treat minorities in the US like shit are other minorities.

Attached: F1B36D5B-2C26-469F-AB0A-BAE7D59CC475.jpg (1021x1024, 103K)

No, because if whites in America become a minority, we will become a shithole just like the rest of the EU + Britain.

The biggest problem with this forecast is that it assumes "Hispanic (may be any race)" isn't in reality exclusively white/mexican mixed. In CA, this manifests itself as the dark-skinned Mexican women end up with Juan the gardener, while the attractive Mexican women end up with white dudes. The latter's children maaaaybe identify as hispanic, but their grandchildren almost certainly will not (unless they're LARPing).

The "white minority" graph assumes that people who are 1/16th hispanic will identify as hispanic, and that's just not true. Women, for better or worse, are programmed to marry up - the female children of a half-white/half-mexican couple don't intermix with blacks or even Juans. They marry other Mexihapas or whites.

>Lol why are you racist bigots so afraid of being a minority?
Only Europeans are capable of building nations worth living in. As the population of the US approaches 100% mestizo, our living conditions, violent crime, and poverty will match those of mestizo countries.

Lol aren't you on a website filled with virgin losers who blame minorities for their falures?

Because being a minority in a country that has clearly expressed that it is ok to hate you is an undesirable position to be in.

I’m sick of spics trying to say they’re white, actual european “hispanics” are very rare in America. We aren’t getting Italians from Argentina, the people that are coming here are mostly amerindian/mestizo mongrels.

It was all planned well in advance and we have proof. Pic related.

Attached: replacement3.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

Attached: thenoseknows.jpg (516x297, 50K)

When white people become a minority will shitskins give my kids free food, housing, and college, preferential hiring, hate crime protection, and cash handouts?

what i'm wondering is how any white american could be or expect others to be happy about this "diversity".

decades of constant harassment and dog-whistling against white americans, and people still lap up this pro-diversity nonsense like cattle. what kind of person do you have to be to take that kind of abuse and not feel even a little miffed, but walk into a voting booth and vote blue across the board? this is the sort of person who i'll never understand. even if it is a farce, the instincts of any sane person would tell them to vote right. i just can't get into that frame of mind no matter how hard i try. i want to communicate with people like that but i can't work out how to reason with someone that won't listen to reason.

Attached: 20180907_183202.png (720x1228, 295K)

You have to go back.

numbers dont lie.

jews

What non white country would you want to live in the most?

It's okay guyze Joe Biden said white people's power comes from being a minority. Don't you TRUST him?

cause if it dips then only china can save me from the nigger threat

What kind of ass backwards Clown-World do we live in where the dominant race for 90% of world history has been brainwashing into counting down the years to their own extinction? All while paying foreigners to rape and kill their them

Attached: 1547928853355.jpg (647x914, 125K)

that's what i just asked.

It is real but I’m not worried. They’re trying but they won’t succeed. I also think they’re lying because everywhere I go in this country is see a lot of white people. Even in cities where there are a lot of browns, whites still outnumber them. Maybe the browns live mostly in ethnic ghettoes that nobody goes to and whites avoid but I don’t see them encroaching on is anytime soon. I see a bunch of self hating white liberal nutters and jews and brown people pushing our cultural and demographic genocide but it’s not going to happen. Even those misleading Daytona beach 1986 photos of whites everywhere don’t convince me because the beaches are still white. Nigger can’t swim and don’t like the beach. They hang out at the pier or the shopping districts surrounding them and some stroll the beach looking for white women but still.

I’m not worried but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be combating it. We still have to do that

because a lot of people’s only solace in their life is the fact that they’re white. when being white suddenly becomes not a thing they can point to that makes them better than other people, we’re going to see a bunch of pathetic whitey’s kill themselves after realizing they’re garbage and no one would really care if they’re alive or dead.

I have many family members who've expressed to me a belief that white people should go extinct. A couple want all humans to die off to save the environment, most just want races and nations to stop existing so mankind can live in blissful harmony. This is what Jews have done to people.

Attached: 1543452612527.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

and it's practically a taboo to say as much. just how impotent and pathetic have white americans become? what the hell is wrong with them?

No.

The question is why do you want whites to be a minority?

Why do you want such a reduction of whites ?

Maybe youre the racist.

Sweden.

*I should add, I think the biggest thing that causes this is they don't talk about politics, ever, so everything they know they get from ZOG. I've been told by my sister that "it's rude to talk about politics." Other people have physically attacked me for rattling their cages. It's very disheartening.

I'm pretty sure it is just social pressure. The thing that terrifies normies the most is rejection from the group. If you can hook into *that* then you can control normies.

Attached: bernie 2020.png (625x479, 439K)

>Hispanics may be any race

Attached: crazy eyes cortez.jpg (700x700, 164K)

Attached: demographics.png (862x563, 27K)

>This is what Jews have done to people.

fuck that. i've listened to the same retarded propaganda as they have my entire life, and have never once thought "wouldn't it be great if we all just gave our stuff away and died off?". what kind of sociopath could entertain that thought? that's more than just propaganda, that's brain damage.

>Lol why are you racist bigots so afraid of being a minority?

because non-whites cannot run a country nearly as successful as we have, and they will not be nearly as generous to us as we have to them.

But on top of those reasons, most of all, it is because the white Americans were lied to and cheated out of their country. It is being stolen from them by mass immigration both legal and illegal.

immigration act of 1965, it won't change the ethnic makeup of the USA the Jew said, reagan's amnesty for border wall deal, amnesty but NO FUCKING WALL.

Lied to and cheated, white Americans will not be willing to suffer under a non-white rule--and why should they? Take a good look at South Africa if you want to know where we're headed.

Attached: 1484138472931.jpg (800x531, 85K)

I've had this experience as well, if you're going to rattle the cages you might as well go all the way
READ SIEGE

Mexicans taking over

For instance, 8/10 of these men are white, according to the FBI.
fbi.gov/wanted/topten

Attached: Capture.png (1204x627, 1.08M)

I'm not suggesting that they are white, I'm suggesting that they'll self-identify as white. The entire hispanic culture is predicated on a whiteness caste system where the value of a woman is strictly linked to how white her children will be. I think the graph is fucked because it doesn't measure how many people ARE white, it measures the percentage that identify as white. And I just don't see a kid who's great-grandparent might have been a beaner LARPing as hispanic. They don't in any other western-hemisphere country.

Here's the thing, Jews will still control all the major positions of power. Atleast until the black communism movement happens. Even when America is

They have taken over this fucking board and yea they are taking over the nation.

It fucking sucks.

Trials and exexcutions for genociders at all lvls when?

Part of it is propaganda and part of it is knowing everyone around you has received the same training. Most people go with the flow.

>"it's rude to talk about politics."

this is on a little mental list of mine, entitled "one line wonders of propaganda". a collection of hilariously dishonest adages that normies parrot ad nauseam and for no discernible reason.

Probably because you care less about social rejection than the average person. Which is also probably what lead you here.

Attached: europe feeds.png (664x700, 41K)

FWIW this chart is a lot scarier than OP's.

Attached: white guilt runs out.png (2000x2000, 694K)

What you see as racism is really only a natural reaction to what is going on.

A portion of the white population has convinced the minoritiy groups, referred to as People of Color to disenfranchise the other part of the white population. What you call racism is resent for aiding those who are trying to subjugate us. We're at the point of wanting to kill those other white people, you niggers are nothing to us but an inconvenience.

>white population drops
>crime rate drops

Hmmmmmmmm

Attached: 191219.png (1000x743, 63K)

i don't care about africans if they're in africa. it's not like they can get here without help anyway.

because someone wrote a poem about america and how much they love immigrants and the statue of liberty or some shit.

Can you even show a correlation or are you just making shit up?

yeah theres no white people to steal from anymore

voting happens in private. there's no social risk whatsoever.

>it's not like they can get here without help anyway.
>without help
>(((help)))

you know it's only a matter of time once they're done culturally-enriching Europe.

>he thinks the white population in the US hasn't been decreasing for the past few decades.

Hmhm.

Attached: incarceration1.jpg (599x556, 158K)

How come blacks keep almost the same number of people?

Roe v Wade

They breed like rabbits but cut down on their own population through gang warfare and abortions

So the solution to Africa is to introduce bloods and crips and abortions?

>It wasn't the Jews goy!

>I've had this experience as well, if you're going to rattle the cages

apparently, the application of common sense counts as cage rattling.

i'm not saying it isn't. but i find it hard to understand the average white american my age. my compatriots disappoint me and i don't know how to get through to them, or if it's even worth it to try.

politics used to be just for an aristocratic upper class, trying to convince plebeians with dialectics has never worked even since the time of Socrates.

well i'm a pleb, so i'm sure there are plenty of other plebs who can think for themselves.

>there's no social risk whatsoever
Ah, but there is. Being part of the group isn't just play-acting, it has to be internalised. Failure to do so would leave a normie feeling vulnerable and in constant fear of being 'found out'. Why do you think leftards virtue signal to such extreme levels? Why do you think virtue signalling even exists? This is real animal-brain stuff left over from when group exclusion meant certain death.

Attached: barbary2.png (720x750, 1.09M)

it's increased

hispanics are just growing faster

You know what I mean, retard.

Because every minority run shithole is a shithole. Jfl if you think Brazil is something to strive for.

The solution to Africa is to stop feeding their asses. All we have to do is stop the free shit and close the gates you'll be fucking amazed how quickly they die out. Black hawk down wouldn't be a movie if nobody in the west gave a shit about niggers. Niggers are only a future demographic problem for the world because whites have been brainwashed by the jews to take food out of white mouths and put them into africa to raise an orc army

Attached: africa.gif (550x1600, 361K)

>Failure to do so would leave a normie feeling vulnerable and in constant fear of being 'found out'

everyone needs identity but shouldn't they feel even less secure if their identity is completely baseless?

and acting doesn't seem to bother lizardmen very much.

Nigs abort like 60% of all black pregnancies.

The aliens dont want us to leave the planet so they are destroying the only race that has the intelligence and orginazional skills to leave the planet and populate the universe with subtle propaganda about equality and diversity and introducing feminism to the females of the planet dooming the population to being raised by Thot single mothers that expose her children to a new voilent alcoholic boyfriend every 3 months.

Attached: ronnie.png (718x840, 444K)

why should whites become a minority at all?

Because jews require a slave race

women don't marry up when there's a powerful social and economic incentive not to marry at all

a viable theory

what does racism do for you other than waste your time making you mad and having a bunch of paranoid jews run companies to keep eyes on you just in case
why is everyone a gaywad now?
that's the bigger question here

>shouldn't they feel even less secure if their identity is completely baseless?
It doesn't matter, so long as their identity matches the 'social norm' they'll feel safe. The further that social norm strays from reality, the more they'll force themselves to comply. That's how you end up with clown world.

Attached: frexit.png (1485x990, 1.45M)

reminder trying to reduce the population of a specific race is only illegal and racist if it's not whites being targeted

why don't you put your dog in charge of your finances and so on

it must be some genetic trait.

>what does racism do for you other than waste your time making you mad and having a bunch of paranoid jews run companies to keep eyes on you just in case

just in case what?

no no no REPORTS of violent crime drops. in other words, anti white fake news.

Minorities are treated well here. The problem is they don't treat others well, and couldn't even if they wanted to because they aren't productive or intelligent enough.

White people have always been at the forefront of fighting (((their))) bullshit. We've spearheaded philosophical thought, scientific progress and artistic expression. (((They))) want to rule over a planet of obedient, soulless slaves which they'll never get as long as we're still kicking.

Why are these projections never consistent? But come to the same conclusion?

Attached: 75AE4AAA-4D5C-42BF-8CEB-5FF6266879F6.png (420x430, 12K)

Are you on drugs? There's a massive social and economic incentive for women to get married. If it doesn't work out, you get half present and future assets FOR LIFE.

Our population isn't getting reduced, if anything we're growing at a steady rate. Its just that they want shitskins to breed out of control like in Africia.

Shut up

Jewish Vanity is perverted and a real bitch. Jews can not get over the fact that they run everything but still can't get all the white girls to fuck them. As the old saying goes: Jews are living proof that money can't buy love.

The reason they list hispanics as white is because they leave it up to the local officers to determine the race, and they're not gonna pull out a DNA test for every dunken idiot, so they give em' the choice of "Black" "Caucasian" or "Asian". It's the best you're gonna get.

It's because the people running the mass media include a large contingent of closet Nazis pushing the white genocide meme in an attempt to convince people to go along with Nazi plans.

Most American blacks have significant white ancestry, and they're historically oppressed - yet you don't see the mainstream media pushing 'bleached!' panic on them.

To the liberal left whites this is a good and heroic thing.

To the jews this is just as planned

To the blacks this is fuck whitey.

To the spics this is RECONQUISTA.

It is because they are genetically and socially inferior

I'd argue that the white population of America was never that high.

Unless you speak german or a nordic language in your household, you are not white.

Given that america was never a properly white country, I don't see these trends as being worrisome.