Reminder that Britcucks are now subjects to an amerimutt divorcee

Reminder that Britcucks are now subjects to an amerimutt divorcee

Attached: state of britbongs.jpg (2611x1305, 684K)

I mean as some side ass I get it but... marriage? The future of your royal line?

Attached: eb7.jpg (942x943, 123K)

wrong. William had kids, they are in line before the race mixing Harry. saged for being retarded.

Sloppy seconds.

and william married a jewess, so his kids will be kikes

Reminder (#2,456,789) that, sadly, we haven't been subjects of a monarch for at least three hundred years. Additional reminder that a duchess is not - and never has been - the sovereign and thus no-one is - or ever has been - subject to one.

I also don't get how the rest of the family didn't tell the retard not to marry a niggress. Has the diversity reached even the top of the britcuck society?

>give birth to kid as a single mom
>she becomes princess of UK n shit

It's funny how you britcucks mocked amerimutts when obongo was in the white house but now you have niggers in Buckingham

Comedy gold

Aren't they all already?

Who's in the White House matters more to the US than who's in Buckingham Palace matters to the UK. But niggers in any house is not a laughing matter.

not only did harry marry a dindu, he picked an extremely ugly one at that. some user who claimed to be from a royal family said that harry was being blackmailed to do it

Attached: 1546557604979.jpg (800x1000, 179K)

>harry was being blackmailed to do it

They probably had photos of him enjoying national british pastime which is sucking on big black dongs.

ye whatever blackmailed to marry kek a royal, doubt he gives a fuck just in for the sweet tang

Best part was the father not being there at all and everybody acting like that was just cool and normal.
Phillip and the Queen musn't give a fuck about standards at all considering who she is, or they took one look outside and realized most brits are fucking retards and might relate to her more.

Middleton was put under the microscope and on this one they didn't give a fuck, oh well.

>black penis posting
user, I thought that was just an American thing, I expect better from a pole

>sweet tang
>visibly aging unnatractive negro

>sweet tang

Attached: 1546393162068.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

shoo nigger

Can confirm blackmail
t. spook

I can’t wait for the kids to reveal how much plastic surgery she’s had.

Just Sussex fortunately (and not necessarily that they are her subjects but she is their Duchess).

Picked up on that something is off. The relationship is too arranged (two elites being put together rather than actually matched together) and doesn't come across as genuine (in comparison to William and Kate).

Poles and their women are subjects to BBC these days, their roasties especially.

she is a duchess. will never be a princess.

>Poles and their women are subjects to BBC these days, their roasties especially.

Seething

Attached: bricky.png (1918x734, 508K)

He could've married a horse and it'd make the same amount of difference to the royal line, i.e. fucking none.

A mutt has now infiltrated the royal family. All this because the brits wanted to tax some tea.

Attached: ca5.jpg (704x593, 361K)

A horse would be acceptable. In fact, we should enshrine a law: next time a Royal gets the hots for a darkie, he should be made to marry a horse.

Attached: schlop.jpg (588x391, 74K)

she isnt in buckingnham palace you dumb retard

Bow down to your ape queen you filthy peasant

Attached: 26o__laughing_laughing_d.jpg (300x286, 8K)

You understand how royal succession works syzmong?

Let the tradfags cry, the Bolsheviks had the right idea.

Attached: when Afua Hirsch opens her mouth.jpg (401x360, 23K)

lol her ex is a big jew too isn't he? Jew mutt scraps, bow low faggots

american trailer trash niggers are now your royalty
When you think US can't insult britbongs more something like this happens

Hilarious

Attached: 1532728450245.jpg (595x842, 197K)

Brits would still love whoever Harry married even if it was a horse... oh wait...

She'll never get to the Throne.
Because that's not how royal succession works.
Wouldn't even in Poland.

>You understand how royal succession works
Yes, and the lovely American lady of the peoples now has a position in it.

This poor attempt at wit could only ever come from an American.

God, her mother literally looks like le 56% face. Dios mio!

Attached: DWFcgjYVoAAgync.jpg (1200x1194, 96K)

> niggers in any house is not a laughing matter
This quote should be carved in stone somewhere

Haha. When I'm king, it shall be.

Negroes are used to being workshy welfare-collecting spivs being paraded around by dumb white folks as something special.

jesus imagine what her hair smells like. you need help, bong.

they killed his mom for getting arabed so he stuck it to them by monkeying up the bloodline.

You're just salted Pork because she's not gagging on your benis.

The world would be a better place without these degenerate Anglos.

Attached: 17842395_1485758368111656_1055772649_n-1.jpg (750x612, 61K)

Every Brit has a position in it, mong.

Time has come for Britain to become a republic anyway, so fuck the Royals.

Attached: 1466897630675.jpg (708x708, 55K)

The Matchmaker was a Jew

She is not the future of the royal line. That's his brother.

We've been a republic for donkey's years. Hasn't done us any good, has it?

Poland ball, that is what we affectionately call a nigger...a nigger with her nigger whore mother...

Attached: 1507032821872.png (989x649, 971K)

>Poland ball,

I think you are lost friend

Attached: 1523150007217.png (950x1050, 956K)

Stop embarrassing yourself user, you're like those amerimutts who thought the Mayor of London was prime minister

We are a Constitutional Monarchy, what ever the fuck that's meant to mean anymore.

Attached: 1471045575655.jpg (250x235, 10K)

A constitutional monarchy is a republic in all but name. Standard-procedure of liberalism: takes on the names of its dead rivals. See "democracy" for further details.

>and william married a jewess, so his kids will be kikes
>Aren't they all already?

Yes. Most of the Royal families in Europe, and especially the Windsors, claim descent to King David of Judah. The Queen is also descended from the Prophet Mohammed and from Dracula.

It's not that unusual though, remember that most British people are related genetically to King Tut and the Pharaohs of Egypt.

Anglo's and Celts were the original bloodlines.

Attached: DalphpzWsAAVwbr.jpg (458x488, 58K)

Then where is Harry and his nigger going to live if not in the castle?

Attached: 1521034485117.png (404x404, 118K)

>user from a royal family
Bullshit. The stuff about blackmail is real though, the British royal family is basically owned by the Rothschilds.

It just came to my mind how pathetic brits are.
Harry is cream of the crop, best of the best brits have to offer and the best he could pull was a divorced ugly nigger with vagina of a size of wizard's sleeve.

>We are a Constitutional Monarchy, what ever the fuck that's meant to mean anymore.

It means that we tried a President. Well, we called Cromwell the Lord Protector, but he was basically a President. It went fine for a few years but then the ego took over and people started to say, 'why did we kill the King when this nutter is just as bad, if not worse.' So after Cromwell died they brought back the King but told him he was basically a figurehead with limited powers and we have been reasonably happy ever since as Constitutional Monarchs are popular with Tourists and cost a lot less than Presidents do with their fancy Air Force One shit.

I ain't Harry cunt.

Cheers for the education bro.