We're Being Played

- 2 years with all the leverage and nothing
- Huge percentage of patriots controlled by qanon larp.
- Right wing eceleb (((controlled opposition))) the uncontroled are defunded or banned
- MIGA
- Dems still running the show
- Whites still enemy number #1

I could go on and on but you get the point. Once again we've been played.

You should be thinking about plan b.

Attached: Dw5RNfAUcAAPJRl.jpg (600x338, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/425818-generation-z-may-be-most-liberal-demographic-yet
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2 years with all the leverage

This is such a bullshit line. They NEVER had enough Senate seats to get the Wall, and they still don't.

Plan B is electing a woman who will invite the muslim hordes. Then we let nature run its course.

Agreed

Trump was never going to be America's Caesar or Americas Hitler. You are disillusioned by your own desires if you ever believed that. He has always been a centrist and throughout his life held very liberal opinions even by American standards. His only desire is to screw over Obama as much as possible and get out of the office with his legacy moderately intact and his children not in jail.

Trump was always going to be 4 years for the right to stall, shift the overton window back a few steps, create a more focuses plan and find new leaders in the Millennial generation that can step up. We cannot depend on Boomers to save us. We only have their votes for a few more election cycles.

We need to gather support and we might have to align ourselves with the Hispanics. They are Catholic and naturally conservative and of course they are at least partially european which is better than other minorities. We need them on the right for the votes in the future, we don't have a choice. We also need to branch out to people of North Africa, the Levant, the caucusus and maybe even Persians. Atheism is a plague and so is Nihlism. The threat of Islam is good for Christianity, it revives the tradition of religion in the masses.

Trump saved us from Hillary and 8 more years of Obama's cultural shift. He saved the right, for now. But he's not going to live long enough to save the country. He gave us 4 years. We have two left.

He's done us a lot of good with the Supreme Court! Can't stress enough that he saved our country with those 2 picks. That's really all we needed him to do. Everything else we must do ourselves.

Our goals should be to increase white birth rates first and foremost. Secondly we must increase venues for conservative media and forums. We need a cultural zeitgeist, something new, we can't just keep shoving classical liberalism, we need peripheral ideologies on our side too that look to future. We need to answer to capitalism's faults not ignore them.

Why would he be Hitler when he's a kabbalist and grew up around Jews his whole life, children married Jews and converted to Judaism? You incels will never get a white wife, jamal and pedro will fuck your women because you lard asses are sissies and your fantasies of an ethnostate are over. hahahha

Don't be a superficial faggot.

whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Attached: ZV06Dlo.gif (432x227, 1.65M)

How does it feel to be the modern equivalent of a reaganist buffoon? Eating up tiny morsels, putting them up as excuses for failure. You're the exact type of disease that we've been struggling against. The moronic optimist.

Looks like the huffpo journos figured out how to use the (((echo)))! Stick around, we'll get ya soon enough :)

" Could the DS be that fukn good to install trump to divide the country distract us from their covert interests , where we wait for arrests n tribunals that never came, laws being passed by states that's literally fucked up, nys birth abortions, fukn Oregon, and their playbook dems just gettn away with treason when the POTUS literally CAN stop then?!!

I was on board
I believed
I trusted the plan

I'm not sure anymore

One thing I am sure is that were in a movie
It's all scripted
And movies play you. The plot.

And in the end you're left with the gotcha. "

Reagan collapsed the worst political threat America has ever faced, bro.

Stay awake in history class.

Attached: 1528850210596.gif (420x236, 1.99M)

>tiny morsels
Im 30 years old. Just bought my second house in 3 years. My pension (which is currently 98% funded and retirement as a whole) are way up. Im not some top 1% earner either - I'm not even over 6 figures yet. I will be next year. As of right now I'll be voting Trump 2020.

It's been there for all to see since before the first world war.

You all really need to read Albert Pikes letter to Mazzini.

Yes we have been played on both sides for over the last hundred years.

Soviet Union was dying and unsustainable. Raygun did nothing. He wasn't even the president when it collapsed, get your talking points straight.

We had Paul Ryan as the House leader, who is a swamp do nothing loser

In reference to the Pike letter...he mentions "Nazism" in 1871. I thought that word wasn't used until the early 1900's.

They no longer just have a 50/50 division across the country. Now they've basically accomplished 50/50 split within parties.

Divide and conquer...Same as its ever been. History keeps repeating itself.

Attached: 1548205807627.jpg (379x314, 23K)

>the shit millennials were taught in school

If Reagan hadn't accelerated their collapse with a Cold War buildup race, Gorbachev's reforms might have resulted in a comeback, same as China engineered with Xiaoping. We'd now be facing two major economic threats joined in alliance across most of Asia, with the SU now an oil titan to rival Saudi Arabia.

Attached: 117897971726.jpg (397x605, 137K)

It's the House that votes for wall funding not the Senate. Trump had enough. The Dems even offered him $25 billion for the wall in exchange for DACA protection and he declined thinking he could get a better deal after mid terms. He miscalculated bigly and now he will get no wall at all

>meme flag
yikes!

I WANT plan b

The Senate needs to approve what the House passes you fucking chink.

Chris Pine is Jewish

And now Trump is going to flood the USA with h1bs. Trump sold us out to Amazon and Google.

Trump could blackmail the whole senate with the tax paid rape cases and the investigation of the Clinton foundation.

>Waiting for the great conservative revival

Take the black pill. Genz and Millennials are the most liberal generations yet. You lost.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/425818-generation-z-may-be-most-liberal-demographic-yet

Yeah, his son in laws project, starting to wonder if Jared is actually potus.

I think plan b is inevitable at this point. We need to follow the yellow vest plan

You're using the wrong flag, faggot.

Attached: 3xZI5p8.jpg (480x480, 11K)

You don't know how our government works, subhuman. Also, dems never offered to commit $25 billion to the wall. Your lies are weak.

This. Him being elected never changed the fact that social and moral conservatives have no friends in Washington. Part of me believes he was purposely let in to be the final nail in the coffin for conservative ideals and principles.

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates there’s still good leaders out there that can save us

It's looking that way. Like he was put in to control the conservatives before the inevitable collapse and takeover.