The white man's religion

When did you grow up from Christianity and realised that the greco roman paganism is, in it's essence superior to it's abrahamic counterparts?

Attached: wp2205805.jpg (2400x1800, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP_CSQgBPpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oh0B71spVRk&t=163s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>greco roman fagans
Pussies from the south were too busy fucking other twinks and worshipping anything that could be branded as a "god". Be the bigger man and follow in the path of Wuotan.

When I realized that everything good about European Christian society was not exclusive to Christianity. Religion is good and we need a new one, but the complete spiritual slavery of Christianity is not what should inform it.

Norse paganism is great and all,but the main reason it is unappealing is the lack of preserved works, literally everything we know from germanic, celtic and slavic paganism is from latter christian sources
Meanwhile, from the greco-roman tradition we have preserved the theogony, Iliad, odyssey, the metamorphoses, works and days, the Homeryc hymns, the orphic hymns and loads of other works

For example, the Golden Verses of Pythagoras
>1. First worship the Immortal Gods, as they are established and ordained by the Law.
>2. Reverence the Oath, and next the Heroes, full of goodness and light.
>3. Honour likewise the Terrestrial Daemons by rendering them the worship lawfully due to them.
>4. Honour likewise your parents, and those most nearly related to you.
>5. Of all the rest of mankind, make him your friend who distinguishes himself by his virtue.
>6. Always give ear to his mild exhortations, and take example from his virtuous and useful actions.
>7. Avoid as much as possible hating your friend for a slight fault.
>8. Power is a near neighbour to necessity.
>9. Know that all these things are just as what I have told you; and accustom yourself to overcome and vanquish these passions:--
>10. First gluttony, sloth, sensuality, and anger.
>11. Do nothing evil, neither in the presence of others, nor privately;
>12. But above all things respect yourself.
>13. In the next place, observe justice in your actions and in your words.

Attached: Zeus.jpg (1152x637, 146K)

>1878 statue
>greco-roman
die jew

non-dualist pantheism is the true answer

Now that i'm finally 12!
Fuck you (((mom))), hail Perun!!

It's motives hail from antiquity
There are also many original works preserved, the ones that fortunately weren't destroyed by christians
pic related statue of Augustus from the 1st century BC

Attached: 27512001114_4a635a0615_b.jpg (723x1024, 266K)

>It's motives hail from antiquity
it depicts the fallen angel, THE DEVIL you know, FROM CHRISTIANITY, you fucking inbred treee worshiper

and the glorious cultural enrichment from Christians, produced many centuries later

Attached: uea-4pentecost.jpg (1200x788, 128K)

Anti christian in 2019 = leftist

Aspects of Christianity stem from paganism. Anyone who shits on paganism altogether is not a Christian and especially not white.

Attached: 1545939991964.jpg (800x1000, 876K)

>meme flagging

Attached: christ.jpg (1024x683, 137K)

> superior
> got rekt by christians
btfo

>FROM CHRISTIANITY
The fallen angel in Genesis is essentially Enki, a sumerian god of knowledge
fun fact: Did you know that the genesis story in the bible is actually plagiarized from the sumerians, just majorly altered by the Jews, such as Abraham, who lived in Sumeria and was well acquainted with their mythology?
Christianity in it's nature is deformed paganism. I know that all of this will fly over your head, but nonetheless, i think you should look up and possibly read the Eridu geneis, a Mesopotamian creation story, which dates half a millenia before genesis was written. If you have read the bible, you will make a lot of parallels and encounter stuff that was left out from it, most likely to serve (((someones))) agenda. Just don't take the stuff literally, but more symbolically, if you ever decide to read it. It might give you a bit more perspective of why it is justifiable to eat the fruit

Attached: Capture.png (341x685, 247K)

By that same logic, Zimbabwe is superior to Rhodesia, because le storng black bullz rekt whitey

Attached: 1915249_1682904628652163_8789668111978360676_n.jpg (597x720, 87K)

good post

Why do you denigrate your ancestors like this? Even if I was Christian, I could never just shit all over them like you do.

How about growing up to a point where you realize that all religions are basically mafias that leech off the people? How about realizing that abolishing the cancerous, unsubstantiated belief in "muh creator" is the path to true humanity?

Attached: ancap.png (1200x1000, 357K)

What slavery of Christianity?

you're retarded and uneducated, when such things that ordinary men learn in primary school present some sort of secret revelation to you.

>Implying neo-classical statues aren't a continuation of ancient tradition
Topkek

Religion is the guidestick needed to maintain morality because people need guidance and the best way to impose it in such a large way is to wrap it around an all-encompassing religion. Grow the fuck up

it's a christian motive you imbecile read the thread

>"Believing" or "worshipping" anything other than your own morality, willpower, and colleagues.
Fucking embarrassing.

We need to find out what the fuck the Vatican is hiding in those vaults first, honestly

For true humans, not killing your neighbors, not stealing from your neighbors, etc., is just common sense.
If you need an ancient book to tell you not to do those things, you should probably consider suicide.

Inb4 stupid christcucks start confusing this with vikings

xD

youtube.com/watch?v=AP_CSQgBPpQ

Everyone focuses on Michaelangelo's David, but no one ever shows this statue of this hella hung white guy. I mean, look at that thing! It's HUGE! It goes all the way over one leg!

Attached: 9nohQh4.jpg (478x361, 22K)

The problem is a bunch of Christianity stems from jewish paganism

The slavery of guilt.
Christianity's core philosophy is that we are all sinners at birth and that we cannot find forgiveness from this original sin, except through Christ.
Everything else about Christianity is mostly fine, and is actually really close to the philosophy of stoicism, but with the Christ + sinful humanity package tacked on.

All Christianity boils down to this core element. You cannot be a Christian and not believe that you are a shitty, guilty sinner and that you require Christ's forgiveness to ever find relief from this guilt.

Give yourself completely to your Lord ring a bell?

Absolutely based

youtube.com/watch?v=oh0B71spVRk&t=163s

Attached: 214535.jpg (1280x781, 106K)

And Christianity sprang up from nowhere? It's a hybridization of European and Hebrew religion. Neo-classical works are 100% a continuation of traditional forms of art. Do you just hate anything remotely "pagan"? I'm not trying to shit on Christianity mind you, but to claim that it's not "pagan" because the statue depicts Lucifer instead of Mars or some shit is pants-on-head retarded. Christian churches of the Medieval era are a perfect example of continuing the ancient tradition in new and spectacular ways. Don't hate your heritage

>write down comprehensive framework covering morality, politics, the nature of virtue, the cosmos and God Himself
>your disciple tutors a king who goes on to conquer the world
>your ideas now span from Egypt to Western China
>centuries later, some broke bitch rabbi in one of the colonies creates a super brainlet version of your ideas that even the dumbest dirt farmer can grasp
>"just replace studious contemplation of God with 'blind faith that the rabbi is God'"
>'We're all the same with Rabbi. Jew and Goy. Rich and Poor. Learned and Retard."
>it unsurprisingly proves massively popular
>the rabbi's successors pilfer more of your ideas to answer things the jew left out like the nature of the world and how society should be governed
>one of them, 'Saint Augustine of Hippo' goes so far as to describe you as a "Pre-Rabbi Successor"
>still doesn't get it
>schisms form between the rabbi's successors over which of your stolen ideas are "canonical" and which are "heresy"
>over a thousand years of holy wars commence
>finally the renaissance happens and people start reading the original texts you wrote
>civilization and progress resume
>the first nation to ditch answering to the rabbi's successors, a place called 'England', goes on to conquer the planet
>log on to Jow Forums
>"WHICH IS BETTER FOR THE WHITE MAN, BASED RABBI YESHUA OR SANTA ODIN?"
>mfw

Attached: plato.jpg (540x562, 89K)

tell your mom to abort you NOW

Indeed, Christianity consider we are all sinners at birth. But redemption is possible, and being baptised is part of it.
More importantly, It's not what I would call slavery.
It wouldn't be a way of life if it just said "but ho, just do whatever you want". Any philosophy or religion will tell you to "give yourself completely" to their way.
And even then, I would consider Christianity softer on this subject than you may think. See the part where Jesus tell the rich guy to "abandon everything he have and follow him". I see a lot of people misunderstanding this part. It's not about living in poverty, it's about realising you will always be imperfect in this life, and you have to understand it to always make yourself a better person. You are never "at the top" of what you can be.
I wouldn't call it "slavery of guilt", I would call more "always improve".

i wish we could have kept our pagan heritage.

Attached: 5027ce496cca9caa0bd7f33529ef20985faded91c7ec16a1e99876ca89d1d284.jpg (1024x899, 219K)

Don't be a retard; Christianity rectifies the original sin by God himself having been tortured in the flesh. It's essentially YHWH's redemption arc for having tempted humanity and punishing us for it

Wow, what a witty retort. How will I ever recover?

shameless self bump

Attached: quote-no-wild-beasts-are-so-dangerous-to-men-as-christians-are-to-one-another-julian-242144.jpg (850x400, 55K)

>meme flag
>meme religion

what do you think xianity is?

We never learned that in school.

It's cuckery, pure and simple. Stoic cucks are found at the wane of an Empire, not at its rise (see Marcus Aurelius)

?
Marcus Aurelius was a stoic, and a great man. How can you call him a "cuck"?

Has it ever occurred to you, given the source of Western nihilism being the discovery that Christian teleology which European morality was based on is a fraud, even the same thing would have happened when a pagan Europe ever advanced to the point we did in the 18th century? Regardless if Europe was pagan at the time, we would have discovered the religious and spiritual teleology of paganism was bullshit as well, and proceeded on the very same course we Christian civilization did.

Attached: repent.jpg (443x455, 96K)

what a grammatical train-wreck