Donald Trump was specifically chosen for the presidency to serve as a safety valve for white political discontent...

Donald Trump was specifically chosen for the presidency to serve as a safety valve for white political discontent. It's the only reason (((the powers that be))) allowed him to win the election over Hillary.

The underlying goal of Trump's presidency is to stop the proverbial "boiling frogs" (us white people) from leaping out of the pot before we meet our demographic demise. ((((They))) want us to sit back, put our feet up and relax, and believe that we've won the battle. When in reality, Trump is merely a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac whose only concern is himself and those close to him. He has zero interest in upholding his campaign promises or preserving America's status as a white-majority nation. We've all been gleefully duped by a master con man. He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel's every demand.

Our hopeful savior of Western Civilization is just another hopeless Zionist charlatan.

Attached: 1514365913430.png (740x410, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QwRojV5Csb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Attached: 1546548822265.jpg (450x452, 80K)

We haven't had an honest President that actually represents the US people since JFK

Thats retarded because ppl will only get more pissed off if they dont get what they want - doesn’t matter if hilldawg got btfo

In fact people are more pissed now that trump isn’t being allowed to do what he needs to.

Attached: tamir sapir trumpsoho Memes.png (752x348, 316K)

Attached: JEW BITCH TRUMP WHITEGENOCIDE EUROPA MEME WHITE PRIDE REDICE RADIO LANA LOKTEFF.png (865x489, 443K)

You kikes win one tiny victory and the board is fucked for days, really goes to show how absolutely fucking ass blasted you've been for years about he election

Attached: the altright naz bol eric striker stormfront david duke richard spencer rightwing zog agents exposed (1140x1140, 3.46M)

It's all a fucking dog and pony show user.

And like always you feel the need to overplay your hand until the whole thing fucking collapse, Goddamn you faggots are retarded beyond human compression.

>Thats retarded because ppl will only get more pissed off if they dont get what they want
And they'll react violently, allowing the left and their media lickspittles to "ok" killing them.

Was getting caught part of your plan

Lol wut you talking about you are a kike who defends the anti-white jew donald trump who is presently white genocide'ing america day by day through non-white legal immigration. counter that you cuck faggot for zog.

Attached: IGOR KOLOMOGHT.png (1360x768, 1.4M)

And you found that out by yourself?

Attached: trump the jew antiwhite whitegenocide hitlerdidnothingwrong dump donald trump bl.png (1260x834, 1.98M)

>Words words words you learned in a memo

Attached: TRUMP ANTI WHITE JEW ZOG.png (478x323, 248K)

That is right ivanka, right daddy trump the jew world order's dump for the brainrotted goyim chumps

Attached: White Genocide Memes TRUMP ALT RIGHT RICHARD SPENCER DAVID DUKE STORMFRONTIVANKA.png (514x396, 363K)

I understand why the jews wanted him to win. They noticed white Americans becoming more aware of the great replacement and needed a quick shot of morphine to numb the masses to the reality. It's actually quite genius if you think about it. Pick a populist non politician, tell him to throw a couple of memes here and there, dog whistle like crazy and boom...you got yourself total victory. Now that they've won they have gone full blown "maintentence" mode. They hired hasbara jidf trolls (ptg) to make threads on Jow Forums, they got r/thedonald on reddit, they even pay zionist e celebs to boast about their undying fealty to zion don.

but it still wasn't enough....I bet that demoralizes (((them))), no matter what they do, how hard they try they will always get called out...

Attached: 1495414268027.jpg (946x798, 291K)

If you were part of some huge conspiracy with many shady people doing shady shit, why and how could you be retarded enough to do photo ops with them?

Attached: trump-dog-1-800x445.jpg (800x445, 74K)

>It's that kike-shill running 6 different "fuck Drumfpt and fuck white people" threads at once, is paid $0.05 a post to be here

Attached: Jew World Order White Genociee richard spencer donald trump.png (1280x1200, 1.66M)

The Jews throw it in the goyim's faces. Clearly you hate White people sense you don't understand reality, talk to me when you have no hate for White people in your heart and maybe I'll consider your retarded opinions. ; )

Attached: Roger stone the faggot who licks tranny boobs.png (1360x762, 1.84M)

I am White you retard. Pro-White.

If you are Pro-Trump you are Pro-Israel which makes you by default Anti-White plus Trump has done NOTHING to STAMP OUT AND ERADICATE OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH white genocide and those behind it now has he? Exactly. So YOU support a Anti-white government system. So YOU are the Anti-White. You fucking idiot.

Attached: ADAM GREENJEW.png (379x277, 199K)

That's not an answer to what I asked. Thanks for the you tho babe

Attached: rogerstone.png (334x395, 123K)

Stop your mental gymnastics you dirty kike.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 1.19M)

Please check out operation SYG:

Attached: based_syg_poster_2.jpg (606x603, 62K)

I agree with what OP is saying, Texas and other states were talking about secession and Trump pretty much stopped all of that, this goes with Qanon and various 32D chess. The elites chose Trump and we can see that with certain counties displaying voting irregularities that actually befitted him. The Trump admin is basically wallstreet and the sheer amount of manipulation in the markets goes to show you who he really works for at our expense.

You are the only anti-white kike around here. f you are Pro-Trump you are Pro-Israel which makes you by default Anti-White plus Trump has done NOTHING to STAMP OUT AND ERADICATE OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH white genocide and those behind it now has he? Exactly. So YOU support a Anti-white government system. So YOU are the Anti-White. You fucking Cuckold

Attached: Ron paul.png (644x491, 494K)

You are clearly a Federal ZOG Agent and that maga had kike was a jew boy

Attached: MAGA HAT THIS KID IS A JEW NOT WHITE HE IS A FILTHY JEW BITCH WHO HATES WHITE PEOPLE TRUMP IS TOO TR (928x523, 63K)

Attached: goldengoy.jpg (847x960, 131K)

You need to take your fucking meds bro.

Nice try.

Attached: image.jpg (640x613, 113K)

Since when do jews attend catholic school?

All of it, the entire system.
Q user. All of it. None of it is real. It is all fake news. It is all PsyOp.

"BUT HEY YOU HAVE TO TRUST SOME OF IT NOT ALL OF IT IS FAKE"

well. If I lied to you as a child and you found out about it, would you trust them afterwards?
I was lied to by this system about the holohoax so NOTHING this system has to present me is to be viewed as fact unless I choose to view it as fact. Same for anyone.

This entire gov system this jew world order system that occupies and white genocides all white nations world wide is an anti-white terrorist threat to the future survival of the white european race.

They are liars and have lied well over 100 years why the hell should anyone be believing them or PROMOTING believing in the system in ANY WAY AT ALL in modern day, UNLESS that person is Anti-White and loves the Anti-White Jew Terrorist Controlled System we live under (and thus WILL NEVER WIN, within.)?

Attached: PUTIN da Jewy Jewtin JEW.png (1888x988, 1.93M)

If Trump wasn't a kike puppet why would he surround himself with them?

youtu.be/QwRojV5Csb0

Like I said, it's genius how they thought all of this out and implemented it to perfection. We could have had our white homeland or preserved our race but now we are shouted down and brow beaten into a submission by civ nat cuckolds and their jewish masters. All is not lost though, I now I understand what I need to do come 2020. Idk who said it or where I heard this term but "accelerationism" is the only option we have left.

Since no White nation exists in America and Jew Terrorists who hate white people and white genocide the entire world control America.

Are you fucking stupid? America fought Hitler 100 years ago to save Jews, you don't think the Anti-White Antifa-government of America would be sending Jews to "catholic ONLY WHITE" schools. Give me a break.
You don't even know what White genocide is from the sound of it or that the TERRORIST ANTI-WHITE GOVERNMENT hates white people, so you are not capable of being Pro-White. Nice try though LARPer.

Attached: duginism.png (899x752, 566K)

Because trump fucks children for mossad agents like jeff epstein while the mossad films it to blackmail him. He fucks ivanka too, who is better named Kikevanka. Incest ZOG Jew family. in the Kike House (it cannot be termed the white house because no white gov exists in america and also no white government exists anywhere in the world)

Attached: David Duke s now Davis Dupe he Pushes Trump and Pushing Trump is Pro-Israel and AntiWhite he is a Ju (1360x1116, 1.61M)

explain the havaara agreement then

where are the wikileaks that prove this

Wikileaks is in trouble, there's been all out censorship war declared against the organization and Assange after the 2016 DNC leaks. Never forget!

Attached: hillarymedia.png (1126x848, 369K)

Funny how you guys post this kind of stuff with total certainty and no evidence for your claims every time trump proves he’s the real deal

Shills on suicide watch

By the time whites realize that they've been played, they'll already be minorities.

>*since Woodrow Wilson
fixed

Fuck now the disinfo bots are anti-Trump too.

Jews aren't a hive mind. They're on the right and left just like everybody else. They can be globalists or nationalists. Your Jewish conspiracies just aren't true and you are NOT fully red pilled.