COME AND TAKE IT

Now both Oregon and Washington are effectively banning guns in addition to the bumpstock ban. What are you tough talking gun cucks gonna do now?

Attached: 2-bcm650-111_1.jpg (550x550, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hudsonvalleyone.com/2016/07/07/massive-noncompliance-with-safe-act/
nraila.org/articles/20190125/washington-house-committee-to-hear-ammunition-ban-other-anti-gun-bills
ammoland.com/2018/12/new-jersey-magazine-ban-goes-into-effect/
youtube.com/watch?v=irC3NuIKDm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Oregon and Washington

Liberal hellholes. Try that shit in the Midwest and see what happens.

Not comply

Attached: TA11E+RM07 GISELLE XPRODUCTS.jpg (3853x1251, 773K)

nice cope

>What are you tough talking gun cucks gonna do now?
Buy more.

Total defiance is needed.

House Bill 1346, sponsored by Representative Gerry Pollet (D-46), would make it illegal to sell, transfer, give, or otherwise make available ammunition that is not certified as “nonlead” to anyone under the age of 21, with the exception of ammunition given by a parent or guardian. This would encompass the vast majority of ammunition available on the market commonly used for target shooting, self-defense, and many types of hunting. It would essentially limit young adults under the age of 21 to very expensive, specialty ammunition that may not even be manufactured in certain common calibers and may even provide sub-standard performance compared to traditional ammunition. In addition, businesses selling ammunition would be required to provide a handout to customers on the health effects of lead and they would even be subject to random, unannounced inspections by the Department of Health along with local law-enforcement to ensure compliance.

and when you go to jail?

you can't even buy good ammo under these new bills and I believe you have to register every purchase

nothing
pretty much
damn skippy
you obviously haven't visited Jow Forums, these are people with 50,000+ rounds in storage and never have and never will register any of their rifles -- they reload their own ammo and machine their own parts. You wouldn't fuck with one of them. You want daddy gubmint to fuck with them for you, and you'd better hope daddy gubmit succeeds because if they don't, you personally will be getting a lead enema.

bump

That bill isn't going to pass in Oregon.

Somebody still has to step up and take them. When you coming? Bring all your liberal friends.

but won't CAVEMAN Don save you?

Attached: 1548520879364.png (800x430, 276K)

Break the law.

Nice source fake and gay newz

it will be police when he pulls you over and searches your car. or SWAT when they raid your house. or you just wont be able to buy them at all.

I'm by no means an expert on the US Constitution but that sounds unconstitutional

So it's illegal to grow pot but despite that a huge market springs up for indoor growing equipment. Make guns illegal and you'll create a subculture and black market. Maybe even some "direct action".

>it will be police when he pulls you over and searches your car. or SWAT when they raid your house. or you just wont be able to buy them at all.
Oh, you're not coming then, coward? And when the police don't comply, then what?

Cops won't enforce this and we already have a sheriff proposing "gun sanctuary cities". Also other states which have imposed magazine bans have had literally zero compliance.

Yeah except it is because they already passed the no private sales without a FFA bullshit. Who actually complies idk

Why is that a cope? I have no loyalty to liberal states. Because of inevitable break up of this nation , i will not waste my sepf on a lost cause. I have stepped foot on the left coast once and i felt more at home in germany/poland and hungary where i didnt even undertand a word people where saying

the police enforced it in CA, NY, and IL

>muh police are my friends
lmao

Well come get every one I got and you still won't get every one I got, and afterword, I'm hunting you since I'm a criminal at that point just for exercising my rights...good luck dipshit.

you won't be able to buy new gun supplies without driving out of state, the stores will no longer stock them. no 10 cap magazines. no crates of ammo. you wont be able to order online either because online vendors will refuse to send to your state.

Youll find out personally once it happens op
Stay afraid faggot

So if pulled over open fire k no prob, if swat give what's on hand and hunt them down when they leave and what is black market Alex also building gun is retard easy even out of junk

That is a nice tens of millions of acres of forest you have there. It would be a real shame if you were to keep attacking the 2nd Amendment and then you were to lose all that nice forest.

Attached: 9872364876234.jpg (3000x3527, 2.51M)

>just like you cant have fent or acid shipped straight to your door

Because it is

are bumpstocks even illegal yet?

City police enforce, not the sheriff departments.
Sheriff > State > Private security > ? > city police

>"YOU WONT DARE TRY N TAKE OUR GUNS!"
>"WE AINT GONNA TAKE IT!"
>NY, IL, CA effectively neuter/ban guns
>"O-oh...Well...Who cares those places weren't REAL America anyways!"
>Oregon and Washington do the same
>Every state does it except for Kentucky

whatever you tell yourself to LMAO, so much for your tough talk

Attached: ameridumb.jpg (583x640, 165K)

Sure they did. They've been getting away with it so far but now this is too much. We're not going to tolerate this anymore.
>Massive noncompliance with SAFE Act
>hudsonvalleyone.com/2016/07/07/massive-noncompliance-with-safe-act/

Attached: gunsillegal.png (701x743, 265K)

Retarded gun grabbing libshit children in their infinite retardation never look at this story from the point where the government has to come and take them

>cites commie strongholds as proof
Boy, do you even know what you're talking about? The country isn't NY, CA, or Chicago. They are just blue dots floating in an ocean of red. Police Officers have homes and families too.
I'm not trying to talk you out of it, so don't misunderstand me. I hope you try. But don't think because you're not wearing a uniform, you're safe.

There is ZERO recourse for gun laws outside of the Supreme Court, and before you know it demographics will eliminate the 2A.

Believe it or not, people are going to comply, just look at the MILLIONS of Assault Weapons registered in California

>The police that spend every waking moment shitting on will take your guns away

Your mind is undeveloped, you don't make logical conclusions. Are you mentally retarded, 12, a woman, or a liberal?

Attached: 1506994977814.png (872x886, 220K)

That data shows massive noncompliance with the assault weapon registration requirement. Based on an estimate from the National Shooting Sports Federation, about 1 million firearms in New York State meet the law’s assault-weapon criteria, but just 44,000 have been registered. That’s a compliance rate of about 4 percent. Capanna said that the high rate of noncompliance with the law could only be interpreted as a large-scale civil disobedience, given the high level of interest and concern about the law on the part of gun owners.

“It’s not that they aren’t aware of the law,” said Capanna. “The lack of registration is a massive act of civil disobedience by gun owners statewide.”

tens of millions remain unregistered

>Are you mentally retarded, 12, a woman, or a liberal?
I bet it's all of the above.

So this hasn't even happened yet.
What a terrible troll.
nraila.org/articles/20190125/washington-house-committee-to-hear-ammunition-ban-other-anti-gun-bills
They house hasn't even heard it yet. It's still a proposed bill.
Seriously what a retard you are, OP
No wonder you didn't put a source. You don't have one.
It's never going to go through.

washingtons gun grab wont save them from niggers burning down the white house when they take away their EBT card

Millions of non compliance elsewhere, frisco faggot

So you have to live as a criminal to exercise your "rights"

Good luck with that

And I can't get a ounce of coke delivered to my door either, you retarded braindead libshit faggot.

The day you all hang from a rope is the day the world gets better.

ammoland.com/2018/12/new-jersey-magazine-ban-goes-into-effect/

1 State. Millions of people. New Jersey gun owners alone are the biggest army in the world. Now add the rest of the country.
Why didn't you site NJ, OP? Doesn't fit your narrative?

Oh look, the raging libshit faggot dropped his facade of conversation and devolved into the screeching shit flinging animal he is at heart.

The sounds of you screeching in pain are like notes of beauty.

In the bills they specifically exempt police officers and other LEO from the ban

Fuck off Jow Forumsnigger stormfag.. Oh wait this isn’t Jow Forums and I’m not a divide and conquer shill.

Fuck niggers, fuck Jannies, and fuck compliance.

Will not comply. It's just words on paper without the will or manpower to enforce it.

Those who would attempt to infringe upon my rights are the criminals and will be treated accordingly.

The truth is that "rights" are only as strong as the men willing to fight, die and in general, be uncomfortable while securing them. Use your gun rights or lose your gun rights. To Arms, Men! To Arms!

OP is a faggot
Fake claims for a fake human

Attached: 1540421318722.png (536x593, 130K)

I think what I've gathered from this thread is that the only people more pathologically delusional and clinging to false hope worse than MAGAtards...are guntards

when the government is run by criminals, do as the government does.

no sane apple pie american is going to comply with gun grabbing laws, especially knowing why leftists want to take them away in the first place.

if anything these laws will have the exact opposite effect. liberals are so fucking dumb

Attached: Mini-Gun.jpg (600x600, 48K)

that's so they can keep the LEO's loyalty in the process

So you won't be happy until we proactively hunt you? Ok. Start.

Consider the following

youtube.com/watch?v=irC3NuIKDm4

Attached: pin head.jpg (1480x1444, 605K)

Welcome to the EU

Don’t live there, and already have all the guns in need, so i’ll be fine. If there is a ban, I just don’t register or turn them in. Instead, someone will mysteriously break into my home the night before, and manage to take only my guns.

Some libtard stirring the shit pot. Maybe they try licking the spoon

they can make laws in Oregon
they have a problem enforcing them
anyone who lives here knows this
but I hope they take away ur guns just to make you mad, I disagree with the idea but if it makes people here mad that's cool
it's like the trump supporter does it cuz librulz mad
take the guns and watch bitch tits billy here whine and cry like a lil niglet

Nice projection you got there.

They made it a felony to have your guns stolen.

Add that time to the fifty for the bombing they've earned

>What are you tough talking gun cucks gonna do now?
they wont do anything the majority dont own guns so they wont care, gun owners are demonized, the moment federal laws > the second it was only the question of when will guns be banned

Wow great, you now own a rifle that will have you arrested, who wins now?

What's wrong with Washington's law? Seems like common sense.

Kentucky is based af and the only real American state

I haven’t heard about them taking my guns. I live in Washington.

>My conclusion from shitposting 11 times in thread #16,332 where I'm not wanted is fuck white people and fuck drumpft.

Imagine a life where there are people who actually want to be around you and hear your opinions, that can be the last thought you have before you die.

Attached: 1421613717407.png (960x960, 281K)

They have to catch us first. If I recall correctly there was an anti-gun activist shot dead years ago in Seattle and the case remains unsolved.

Attached: Jewtargetted.jpg (980x742, 106K)

Sorry croat-nigger, these larping shills are just larping.

You're still a croat nigger, you always will be, and no one will ever care about anything you or your shitty little country does.

>Go to jail
>Doesn't understand we intend to resist to death

Second amendment is a suicide pact, what happens next is you and any other component of this commie shit is killed until rifle man can kill no more, nothing else matters, only that you touched the ark and will pay for it. Nothing but your suffering and death matters after that. Fight me faggot.

never forget my children, liberalism is a mental disorder.

those people live in their own delusional worlds.

#MentalHealthMatters

Attached: gun n control.jpg (1200x1091, 172K)

I do not consent.
If they come for my guns all they will get is the bullets.

I think they made it a felony to not report that your guns got stolen

>Relaying your private fantasies as fact

Wew Jew.

i wonder why ((((they))) would want to do that.

Attached: download (1).jpg (624x352, 180K)

>Oregon and Washington

Granted I don't know much, but isn't the pacific northwest kinda compound central for white separatist groups? Sounds like I'm going to need to get some popcorn.

haha triggered murican not so special any more, they took away you guns boy, no wall, no bump-stocks….all you are left with is your literally nigger infested country :)

you are just angry because you know you guys arent cohesive enough to stand up for anything the moment your state is next you will comply or be a criminal, made criminal by his own country whom you still defend
I piss on you and your values
but keep replying to me that will make your reality better

Can you amerimutts stop with your retarded "conservative/liberal" dichotomy? The neo-commies you call "liberals" have absolutely nothing in common with classic liberalism.

Attached: angrydonald.jpg (639x480, 15K)

Lol
>He doesn't know the future
We will kill your kids

Nope. Alaskan.
We struck down a red flag law, and the woman who tried to put it to was found dead

Croat-nigger please, you croats are always niggers, that or you've been shitposting since the election started.

>You're triggered becuase I'm a retarded croat nigger

Yes, you're a cancer on the board, you have been for a long time. What's your point?

t mentally ill liberal

Classic liberals are called libertarian

yeah your state will fall like all others, its only a matter of time, demographics is destiny

Uhhh....

Attached: 1520700354052.png (808x286, 55K)

That's exactly my point. The ones you call "liberals" have absolutely nothing in common with libertarianism.

kys, amerimutt.

Enjoy taking a hellfire missile deep in your anus, the people "revolting" is a joke.

Everyone here has a gun.
We will get killed by wild animals without them, unironically.

>implying shitskins want to go to Alaska

I remembered some of them in a small village in Austria complaining about not having a PS4 there.

you might be right but nice aggressive shill-like attitude, nigger

I live in a bunker rated up to a MOP-1

>Bitter salty Croat-nigger still acting like a nigger towards real countries

Croats-niggers, not even once.

There are nigs and spics in Alaska?

>levelling a city block just to kill a man with a gun