Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hxz5cnnNamc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i knew he was gay but holy shit

So...what the fuck is this all about?

Pointless flex
Just finish the video Steven

Who gives a shit

JF sided with Nassim Taleb recently and said IQ was useless and didn't have any predictive validity or something or the sort.

white people

Lol Taleb blocked hundreds of people on twitter who BTFO him in real time
Link to JF's IQ thing?

>a litteral faggot fighting with fedora faggot
who cares

>listening to a civnat literal niggerfaggot

Interesting

JF was retweeting Taleb and agreeing with him, he might have done a video about it too, I'm not sure where to look.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxz5cnnNamc

I watched their conflict, they both said some wrong stuff, but Ryan is still better

> civnat
Whats wrong with this, if you allow good right-wing non-whites in?

Gay Hype making it personal for no fucking reason. What an autist.

JF didn't say IQ is useless, but that it's shouldn't be treated like a God that's the only thing that matters.

> the only thing that matters.
Ryan has said similar things as well

I don't know exactly what JF said, but I do know what Taleb was saying and he was saying it was a useless psychometric, and "racism" and "supremacy" were the only reasons researches focus on it. I shit you not.

I kind of agree. Everyone on JF's discord brags about how high their IQ is yet they are all incel losers who live with their parents and take tons of drugs

Who gives a flying fuck

Guess we will have to wait what autist Hype comes up with then.

I assume Nassim was concerned with btfo'ing leftists that are afraid of racism/supremacy accusations.

>Actually wanting to watch a fucking frog and a gay autistic sperg duke it out over something that 90% of the people on YouTube don't have the attention span or brain power to comprehend

Who gives a fuck?

>I assume Nassim was concerned with btfo'ing leftists that are afraid of racism/supremacy accusations.
No, it was just the opposite, he was accusing guys like Charles Murray of being invested in IQ so they push racist pseudoscience. He went full leftist.

I've soured on all these people.

Spencer's narcissism
JF's narcissism and weirdo personality
AltHype's narcissism and weirdo personality and inconsistencey

Honestly the only guys I consistently like are the TRS/TDS guys.

He lost all of his credibility when Destiny exposed him for his retard exploitation and 4 divorces past

All of them are shit. Stick with the Irony Bros + Nick Fuentez.

fuck these gay e-celeb faggots and their endless intellectual masturbation

Attached: 1451439278939.jpg (958x973, 191K)

Actually, just stick with Common Filth.

Maybe exposed him for being anti-social, but intellectually, that's a different question.

lol

Attached: NYJjCm7.jpg (2018x2770, 1.51M)

Nah fuck them. Nick is low IQ tier. Grow up out of that shit fast.

Common Filth is dead.

Alt Hype is a coward who backtracked on race realism because he was worried about being censored by the establishment.

I know you're only saying that because it's illegal to say otherwise where you are. It's OK to say nothing, though.

fuck off mohammed you are not one of us.

>who backtracked on race realism
that's not true but ok

retards on the internet that have no clue what they are talking about that think they are smart....ill pass

swatiskas wontm ake you wiiiiin
he's a douche but he's right
He's living and all of what he said in his old podcasts still remain relevant now. In contrast, TRS podcasts are topical and disposable

why is this civcuck trying to take down /ourfrog/ JF?

i know he fucks retards but whatever, his high IQ will make their children compensate

So, no real argument