Jordan Peterson latest share on Facebook

He shared the documentary exposing his jewish agenda youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

Attached: FireShot Capture 129 - Facebook - https___www.facebook.com_.png (636x502, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-BDgQMGs7Mc
podcasts.com/alan-buttle-radio-show-3ffaa8b26/episode/Hour-10-Austrian-school-economics-Ayn-Rand-Libertarianism-Anarchapulco-Ron-Paul-Mises-d2f6
youtube.com/watch?v=48V0m2lia5U
youtube.com/watch?v=08stkynXUlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: FireShot Capture 130 - Facebook - https___www.facebook.com_.png (521x1047, 138K)

bump

Reminder that Jordan Peterson failed an entry exam where someone with 120 points of IQ would have entered and that his genius 150IQ score is a fraud. Reminder that Peterson is not even a psychiatrist and psychologists aren't even certified physicians.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 234K)

the creator of the video fucked up
you don't need to attribute a secret agenda to someone, that just makes you look like shizo
it's way more effective to just show the actual effects of his actions on the world
also the bgm is annyoing af

expand, what do you mean about secret agenda ? Jordan Peterson expressed many times how he disagrees with white tribalism but he supports it for the jewish people

>Reminder that Jordan Peterson failed an entry exam where someone with 120 points of IQ would have entered and that his genius 150IQ score is a fraud.
You don't need to know that to know his self-proclaimed 150IQ is bullshit. Mine is somewhere around 130, which I consider reasonably average for a worthwhile human being, and he sounds like a fucking retard to me.

For anyone who hasn’t watched the documentary, I found it pretty spot on. It exposes him for being a Marxist promoting individualism and denigrating any sense of group identify. He has a history of rubbing shoulders with Marxist’s and was pushing their agenda since before he got famous. He targeted young white men specifically because he feared the rise of white identity in response to multiculturalism. He is a dirty kike. Also he makes 10 million a year and still accepts donations. Nothing Jow Forums doesn’t already know

Attached: 687B39B0-67FC-4A51-921F-0DBE7D0F0B37.jpg (750x424, 353K)

Is this guy still around? Talk about a has-been

>Mine is somewhere around 130, which I consider reasonably average for a worthwhile human being, and he sounds like a fucking retard to me.
Exact same here.

He peaked, now he is slowly but surely fading away...that's a good thing

I thought his secret agenda was already clear.

Attached: 2e6.jpg_large.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

What is the point of this video? Anyone who would be persuaded by it already hated him because he isn't jwoke.

>Marxist
>promoting individualism.

??? Nigger you high?

>why would he CHOOSE to debate with the other side like Sam Harris
>the other side
>Sam Harris

These fucking retards are too dense to see that Peterson's and Harris' vision for the world and their politics are basically identical, their squabbles about "truth" and religion are total red herrings. They are both soldiers for the Globohomo Gayplex.

Attached: dumb wojack 3.jpg (644x500, 39K)

His audience is pure reddit

just an american.

Radical individualism. Look it up faggots. Marxists promote it to discourage traditional cultural/ethnic identity

Nice damage control.

Attached: 1547712688687.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Fuck Juden Peterstein

Attached: 20190103_103341.jpg (1080x813, 507K)

As an addendum it's worth noting that people with high IQs (beyond 135) often find it quite difficult to live normal lives, therefore the relationship between high IQ and high status becomes spotty beyond the high mid range. Therefore institutions such as megacorps and NGOs and other governmental type bodies are not ruled by the wise, they are ruled by cunning gangsters.

Globohomo is a boring dystopia ruled by mediocre satanists.

Best video on Judenstein since Alt-Hype's

I agree with you, although, never underestimate how intelligent those willing to go the furthest are.

>music at the start

I wish people would stop destroying Turbo Killer, it's a great song so use it for great shit, this isn't even in context.
It's music video is arnie ramming a car into a police station and shooting people.......what the fuck is this.

He's more than willing to confront this doc, but not Jordanetics by Vox Day. Interesting

the guy just brigaded a perfectly friendly youtuber.

>buy my rug, goy

Attached: JPcarpet.png (1440x2560, 1.43M)

Jordan Peterson on Burger King.
(it's real)

youtube.com/watch?v=-BDgQMGs7Mc

>When you're pissing both sides off, you're doing it right
Jesus I hate centrists so much. They're stupider than commies and more cowardly than conservacucks

and more arrogant than both

>Imagine being this schizo that every person with some notoriety is part of a hidden world control agenda

There are those people, but you retards can't just point everyone that doesn't share your paranoid thoughts as a psyop subverter or whatever. If u fucks want to be useful start spamming the CFA banks question about france and africa instead of repeating always the same topics

Absolute gold

this will help get the word out about my custom 2000 dollar rugs that are shitty and gay

twetting a channel with 800 followers
he is afraid

That picture is at McDonald's you bloody archetypal trickster figure

I hate centrists more than any other group in this world tbhfam

Yes we are, all above those things. Some of us hate government with a passion

prove it faggot

His audience is a cult. Him sharing this is signal to have everything dismissed without consideration. He's a psychologist he knows exactly what he's doing.

>Boomerbook
not even once

he sets the cult on these channels to try and overwhelm them rather than correct any accusations - a nihilist centrist fake intellectual cult

I unsubbed from Sargon after the Spencer fiasco, because it was excruciatingly obvious that Sargon wanted to see himself as this super centrist figure that the left and right would come to for favor and he'd dole out his supreme wisdom and chuckles.

But it didn't go that way, people thought he was full of shit and fucked him off.

Peterson is what I detest most about academics wrapped up into one person. He incessantly dresses up his basic bitch ideas with obtuse and flowery language just to make them harder for the average pleb to understand so as to trick them into thinking he's a super genius. I don't know how he got the following he does because he's always sounded like a self-important community college professor trying to punch way above his weight to me.

Yes, I hate the Anti-SJW crowd more than the SJW crowd...

It has already been proven. Peterson failed entering law school. Peterson only took psychology after failing on entering in law. And mind you, that's his side of the story, maybe he failed to get accepted to more places than just one school.

There's a direct contradiction between claiming to have an IQ score in the top 0.01% and failing a test where the top 10% would have passed. But since those two facts were told by Peterson in different stances, he probably didn't realize that people could retroactively check out the possible range of his IQ just with the fact that he failed to enter law school.

>>When you're pissing both sides off, you're doing it right
Yeah that's the most fucking moronic take. "Centrists" are just arrogant cunts who desperately need to break everything up into only two black & white sides with themselves as wonderfully enlightened beings occupying some non-existent middle-ground. Fart-sniffing at it's peak.

>m-muh IQ ;_;
no one cares

I do agree with some of the stuff in this thread but the people posting seem way to salty for me to identify with. Definitely no jealous academics in this thread.

which law school?
was he still an alcoholic at the time?

>espouse a message that you should find a purpose in life and extract meaning value and self worth from that instead of trying to hitch your self esteem to the accomplishments of people that just happen to have the same skin color you do.
>reap the ire of said hypocritical douches because you call them on their shit.

Good video.
Jordan Peterson's ideology is out of touch with human nature. Inividualists removed themselves from the gene pool long ago. People need a nation and that nation needs to be based on something.

meme flag

I have no idea how people can listen to these "(((intellectuals)))" and be smitten by them. They use vocabulary to articulate "white man bad" arguments and NPCs cream themselves. Not using normal people language is a red flag.
>inb4 brainlet
Practicing the higher echelons of academia requires that we first cultivate said axioms before disseminating to the proletariat populace which is conceived as the propitious stratagem to affix preeminence. Anyone can do it.

Attached: 5-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif (500x293, 549K)

>just happen to have the same skin color you do.
HE SAID IT AGAIN

Individualist and nation are not mutually exclusive. The U.S. used to be a nation of individualists, united in promoting individualism. It's the removal of individual responsibility that has ruined this country.

You guys are clueless and anti-intellectuals. You are as bad as niggers.

I am at comfy 129 and 130 as a kid. Was lazy for a good portion of my life. Took up a profession and now make 140k in it with 8 years exp. I have worked with several people smarter than me. I can see exactly what you are talking about. They have trouble socializing, normally do not have wives, etc. Some are fine and they do amazing for themselves, have their own companies with partners, etc. That is not the norm. Yes, I would love to be smarter but I definitely would not do it if I inherited the traits I have witnessed in the majority.

>muh intelligence validates my shit life

Jesus Christ I hate people like you. These are the most reddit of posts. You just have no conviction and very little discipline. I'm not even saying Jordan Peterson is smart but every time he is brought up, bitter poorfags attack his intellect. Obviously he's not a great mind but attack his shitty, waffling philosophy or lack there of and how he desires to see the west collapsed and stop going after his intelligence which gets us nowhere.

Fake and gay. This is NOT Peterson's voice, but merely a poor imitation. Try again, Shlomo.

Attached: 1470225871633-0.png (879x608, 426K)

god you're so fucking stupid
>secret agenda
>schizo

strawman, appeal to authority
zero reasoning

take that flag off, then kill yourself

this is why we need to crusade against the NPCs
their overpopulation and consumption of resources will destroy the earth itself

kill their masters
kill them all

bump
Juden P needs to be exposed for the controlled opposition he his

>prove it faggot
niggers save the fucking picrel for once

Attached: 117IQ-Peterson-Liar-not-155IQ.png (938x607, 77K)

Yeah, its no secret that his intention is to stop the next hitler from saving the west. In his eyes there is nothing more evil than whites looking out for whites.

>Good video.
>Jordan Peterson's ideology is out of touch with human nature. Inividualists removed themselves from the gene pool long ago. People need a nation and that nation needs to be based on something.

Attached: Individuals.png (1220x636, 1.53M)

>all this euphoric moderate bullshit
>Sam Harris is the opposition
>his self-proclaimed 150IQ is bullshit
lol, he actually did that?
What a fag.
>There's a direct contradiction between claiming to have an IQ score in the top 0.01% and failing a test where the top 10% would have passed
He could've just been a lazy fucker then.
>The U.S. used to be a nation of individualists, united in promoting individualism
The closest the US has ever been to "individualists" is the current day.
Before then you had church communities, unions, and lynch mobs.

Attached: 1528676061780.png (680x680, 310K)

Unbelievable.

>You guys are clueless and anti-intellectuals. You are as bad as niggers.
shut up leaf.

>you're just high-enough iq to understand Judus Patreonson

dog-fucker, JP's iq is lower than 120. There are several people in this thread alone who posses a high-iq and see through his word-salad BS.

Attached: 1538831776026.jpg (1080x846, 175K)

He has a solid fanbase. We just don't get so many memes done about him and his beloved lobsters. Wait for him to show up on another infamous interview like the one with that Channel 4 blonde woman.

Damn it, Frog. Timestamp! I ain't watching that shit.

Friendly reminder that JP was scouted out in the early 2000's for his current controlled opposition role

Attached: Peterson-Shill-Bought-and-paid-for.png (786x818, 673K)

his subreddit is pretty dead once you go past the top 2 threads.

Get this retarded terminology out of your heads. It's EUROPEAN not white! We are not fighting over a fucking colour this is about a continent and a civilization. The more you use this moronic concept born out of the brains of backwater inbred retards the more ammunition you give these demons to ridicule us with. We must lay claim to Europe and America, we are the only ones who can secure it's future and stay true to her funidmental ideals. They want to define what beinging European and of European decent is and they can do that when we refer to ourselves by a colour rather than a civilisation. We all know Europe is white because Europe is her people if they are mutilated beyond recognition so is Europe and what she stand for. Enough of this white retardation.

Totally gay image. Only Chad Nazis. Chad AnCaps have no social pull because of muh individualism.

these fucking brainlets are a lost cause. thanks for the cringe op

Attached: Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif (300x300, 1.46M)

>radical individualism
Is the $0yb0y version of
>objectivism
Both are strategies to lure people away from natural tribalism, we are our our people and the only way we're going to survive is by standing up and fighting for our people and if we don't wake the fuck up soon, it's over
podcasts.com/alan-buttle-radio-show-3ffaa8b26/episode/Hour-10-Austrian-school-economics-Ayn-Rand-Libertarianism-Anarchapulco-Ron-Paul-Mises-d2f6

Spot on. The best propaganda permits the consumer to arrive at the desired conclusion. His goal could very well be to simply extol the virtues of Liberalism. Why let him off the hook for being a useful idiot by characterizing him as a bad faith actor? This obviosuly intelligent man refuses to acknowledge or acquit himself of the very transparent truth, which is, his goals, regardless of motivation, converge perfectly with the goals of the zionists Jewish elite.

He could dispel this without a doubt but he refuses to address it. That's conspicuous and it leads the consumer back to the idea of his being a bad faith actor, once they parse out the narrative. Its counter-ntuitive but the best way to lay plain that Peterson is a kike shill is to simply highlight his hypocrisy, rather than to level the allegation in unambiguous terms.

>It exposes him for being a Marxist promoting individualism
You absolute assclown. Do you know how retarded this single sentence is?

I don't visit Reddit nor know how it works.

lol all the people seething in this thread because of this image. All the problems in the world and this is what you rage over, pathetic man.

Yup.
His first book even had CBC Special(s) for it.
Take that in.
Before JBP criticized the govt of Canada (to no effect), the govt of Canada used taxpayer money to produce hours of state television programming to promote Maps of Meaning.
I'm not even saying that, as state media goes, this was a terrible thing. But it shows how well connected JBP was. He was not some obscure little professor who bravely stepped out of the shadows to fight The System a few years ago.

thats because he told the sub mods not to censor anything so you get endless chapo trap house and contrapoints spam, so the fanboys dont go there, same with the joe rogan sub.

This is chapo or some other lefty fags.

Ok faggot, also Checked. Fellow Europeaner

JP lies about why the jews dominate society

Attached: Jewish-IQ-Destroyed.png (610x3754, 691K)

Intellectualism and academia are not the same thing.

>video includes tons of Peterson's own words
>"Hurr durr dis vid is fake guys xD"

B-but he’s not a nazi. HE MUST BE PART OF A JEWISH GLOBAL CONSPIRACY.

Attached: E5100487-A4CE-48AC-878A-40031E3A4694.gif (150x148, 996K)

wow he was on literal local public access-tier (((news))) shows.

youtube.com/watch?v=48V0m2lia5U

youtube.com/watch?v=08stkynXUlc

HUGE canadian star back then,

>Yes, I hate the Anti-SJW crowd more than the SJW crowd...
Wow, this site has cucked itself.

> Lay claim to North America
ftfy

I am missing the point of white/european identitarianism there ate so many shitty whites, whats the point

Why cant we have a society build on conservative/libertarian-ish identity instead.

>radical liberal
>peterstein
imagine my shock...

Attached: 1537997643789.png (520x484, 59K)

It's not as retarded as it might seem. JP's role is to pose as some kind of anti communist in order to lure people away from right wing collectivism and the reason for that is that right wing collectivism is the enemy of the communitarian one world kikes that JP works for

Well he can claim that the motives attributed to him aren't true, but everything else, his statements and connections obviously are.

Keep delivering wisdom like this, I'm sure a devoted benis washer like you will bring many anons to the light.

prove it faggot

You are paranoid. If you literally think Peterson has a ‘role’ in an organised marxist conspiracy. Get an education, get some life experience, then re evaluate my man.

>unironically a blogpost
nice blogpost faggot