LEARN TO CODE

LEARN TO CODE

Attached: 383BC474-E352-4B98-A2BD-727E4E73C882.jpg (1920x1920, 383K)

Attached: ItsOkToCode.jpg (699x500, 63K)

I would hire a pajeet to write code over any woman

Attached: kode_with_klossy_command_not_found.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

I see a pwd command too. This woman needs to stick to the file browser.

>that mid 20 girl with a phd in romantic comedy that just got fired from her opinion story writing job on buzzfeed

Enjoy competing with third world labor. You nerds should have unionized 20 years ago

When I was teenager I learn myself some coding, Turbo Pascal, and later C++ but I hit the wall because you really need to understand the math to be good at coding. I was at best little above average at math, so I gave up having no one to support me (I was a teenager, like I said).

I don't understand how these thots can be coders?
Does this AJ's brainforce really work that well??? Please tell me, I feel like a brainlet.

Attached: george_bush_scratching_his_head_080404.jpg (227x185, 12K)

In case these fat cunts stop by:

Hi moo moos. Drop 100 and maybe you’ll be mercy fucked.

Nothing worse than a chunky lib cunt with a hole she can’t even reach that smells like a tuna boat.

lol why don't they just stand up straight, look people in the eye and put a hard day's work in?

Attached: 1539832833201.jpg (2048x1365, 479K)

Say they learn to code, how do they successfully get jobs?

They are not coders.
Even woman HR's say that wemen don't code they just throw everything at their male coworkers.

From my personal expirience women go to college/institution to get diplomas of a programmer simply to find a husband while they study. If it fails they do the same shit at work.

There are exceptions but it's better for your health to never look for unicorns.

Wtf is happening in the US, not a single bitch knows how to code here

>mfw
Its actually 'Hello World'

Coding is literally for subhumans. There's a reason only pajets do all the coding everywhere.

I have worked with some decent female coders. No need to bash the whole gender. Unfortunately the women have the men do the work meme is too common. There a lot of incompetent people in IT in general.

Cant do it. I had to tap out at lesson 7 on freecodecamp.

Attached: 20190125_151744.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

>Women make men do the work
Maybe the field should not be filled with betas

Coding isn’t like it used to be. I used to love to code and still like to build things.

How many days a week so you work, Walmartanon?

Not really. That's an useful skill, I wish I learned that

>to get diplomas
How do they do that, I wonder...

yeah C++ gets heavy going; but even so, I dont think maths is needed beyond understanding where the BigO is while the rest is just same algorithms and data structures - e.g. merge sort, quick sort, binary trees, avl trees, etc. Once you've learnt the 'gang of four' software architecture you've pretty much got you're game lock down on the basics.

As for 'coding' we're talking a higher abstraction no where near the metal, like webdev front end stack in JS is not too taxing once you understand the basics. Even so, it forces you to eventually think a certain way, and know days even front end web devs need at least a two years learning to be useful to any company.

I went on vacation for 2 weeks. What happened? Quick rundown please!

I work with a legit masters comp sci/engineering women....

She a bit on the slow side, but competent.

She absolutely hates coding and technology. Hahaha

If you’re referring to pic, Huffington Post laid off a fuck ton of their staff.

5 days, full time. In the building for 50+ hours a week but only paid for 40.

Attached: 20190111_072615.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

The entire Opinion Section is gone hahaha.

The rage isn't in the fact that she obviously doesn't know what she is doing.
The rage is in that 90.7k people think she does and like the photo.

Thank you Mr. freedom dispenser. I'll look that up.

wh..what does this even mean?

I created a monitoring tool for all of the databases in a large environment. One of my female peers was proven to have only possibly worked for 20 minutes in a month. I took the report to management as she was a total pain in the ass to work around. Management ignored what I had. Just before this I was scolded by HR for using the card reader to get in the building more than four times a day. I was a smoker and went outside to think problems through and enjoy a Smokey treat. I also was at the office for at least fifty hours a week plus on-call and fixing every issue my female peer had while she was on call.

Long story short, I quit shortly thereafter.

holy shit i would just kill myself if my life got to this point

>how do they successfully get jobs?
Diversity hires.

Is it Ruby above her command line in her IDE?

>def
>end

It is unironically meant to be critical of whites for doing things like: eating healthy, working out, practicing preventative medicine and worst of all: being able to think about the future

High level programming languages were a mistake, they've enabled poos to flood the profession.

Coding is a comfy track to the middle class. So, as long as you're happy to earn your boss another european sports car, you'll probably be ok, make your mortgage repayments, maybe have a kid or two, mac n cheese always in the freezer.

None of those women look good for my standard.
Would not rape.

Attached: sangram chougule.jpg (563x796, 53K)

You have no idea. Most places would take a women first because there really aren’t that many. If the resume/cv show signs of anything they are hired.

>you really need to understand the math to be good at coding
Wrong.

not a single bitch in the us knows how to code either no women know how to code it is a meme

Unfortunately, for some of us, walmart is the only thing we have in life.

Attached: 20181226_101348.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

>I don't understand how these thots can be coders?

The same reason nigs will be. They will be diversity hires against whites and males who actually had to learn programming.

yeah everyone focuses on the dos fuck ups, but it's literally a fucking hello world program. Check the comments though, that's the problem. "We need her on our start up", "Good call"

My PHD comp sci buddy jokes that he doesn't actually do anything.

He says programmers are merely assemblers. Tells me he has no plans to program daily after 35.

How did this meme come about? Is it just making fun of the same type of people that gave blue collar people shit once their jobs became outsourced or automated? I recall people telling unemployed WV coal miners that they should learn new skills and code in oreder to take part in the "New Economy."

>wrong
Correct.

You have some nice cookies over there....

Look into power engineering user. Low school time, great pay. 150-200K

Working on the railroad also pays great if you don't mind some semi-shitty weather and hours... 90-160K

Attached: 1548513446005.png (1242x913, 174K)

We have a lot of trannies who are coders to the point that it is a meme.

That’s literally the source of the meme
See, when leftists try to flip our memes into us, it doesn’t work because ours are rooted in reality and objective truth, while their leaders are rooted in jewish lies.
So when we flip their own fucked up memes back on them it’s extra double funny

>He says programmers are merely assemblers.

hence sven was right, it is the new assembly line for peasants and cretins. programming not coding and a cv is not a proof of merit which is why all these noggers work for the government or are diversity hires for a globohomo brand like facecuck doing fuck all with their "coding". socitety is dead and coding will tell you what the world will look like for the next 20 years GET OUT NOW

Come on Walmart guy even working for the TSA would be a massive step up for you.

Well if not then maybe coding =/= programming?
I'm guessing it's different now. All that computer does is mathematical calculations.

Not everyone is capable of the abstraction necessary to write software, but math is not typically required.

I would have so much fun with you fuckers did this to me. It’s hysterical and have no idea why their panties are in an uproar.

Only because all the hard maths had already been worked out either over 100 years ago e.g. George Boole etc and the algorithms have already been worked out too by the 80s e.g Cormen's Intro to Algorithms.

60k and a pension. This guy has a point

>sudo apt-get install fronthole

Attached: 1539707023172.gif (800x472, 1.13M)

People will like anything attached to tits and vageen

Attached: 1548442345574m.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

The funny part is.. he's legit mathematically a genius... but uncreative as fuck.

He's asian, nice and smart, but terribly uncreative. asks me for good ideas/help write things.

I don't mind because he does programming for me in exchange.

He's also absolutely terrible at front end and couldn't write css decently if his life depended on it.

Attached: 15ltc48375070906.jpg (640x2118, 223K)

They huff their own farts too much to be able to smell anything else. Oblivion in the fartbox echo chamber.

Attached: 1539286667323.jpg (1024x923, 127K)

No, the reason is that "pajets" cost less, mr Sweden...

I don't even know what you mean. All the computer does at the most basic level is flip switches. It's the logic and sequencing that's the hard part.

>When I was teenager I learn myself some coding

... TAUGHT myself some....

>railroad
>US

Attached: 1527278674619.jpg (346x346, 18K)

Holy fuck my sides. wife.sexpartners++

>getting your life together? wow, you must be a white supremacist

Hahah I don't understand the joke user, but that pic if funny as fuck.

In leafland, CP/CN pays great.

I mean, if you're in the southern states where there's no winter, fucking easy ass money.

yeah maths is for engineering, but then again I'm closer to code monkey. Having said that, designing most company software is not dependent on mathematics, you only use it for budgeting costs like S3 streaming. But if you are good at maths you will be good at programming

It's just mockery. "Learn to code" is the dismissive response these types give when news comes in of tradesmen and factory workers being replaced by foreign labor so it's being thrown back at them.

>Correct.
Objectively wrong.

I've been teaching myself to code for the last year and a half. I can do the full front and back ends of a website and write competent software without needing to rely on any math at all except for maybe big O notation, which isn't even real math and is more just a way to estimate time/space complexity of your program.

Unless you're trying to make the next big breakthrough in machine learning or some shit like that you really don't need to know a lot of math outside a specific set of algorithms like mentioned.

To any other self-taught coders reading this, it's totally possible bros. Just stick with it and try to take your time and really understand what you're doing and I promise you'll make it. Just make sure to upload shit to your github and start attending local meetups centered around code if you can.

Attached: SUNGANG.jpg (506x458, 19K)

Paneets cost less on face value. They cost a lot more when you consider effectiveness, communication time, supportability, and maintainability. They can destroy a company because those making decisions have no idea what in the fuck they are talking about.

Network Engineering is good too. It is like the bluest collar of tech.

Yeah, that's what I figure. All these coders do is use a real programmer's libraries. No wonder a simple application now takes 100MB space on your disk, when it needs 100s of different libs.
>It's the logic and sequencing that's the hard part.
Yeah, the algorithms, that's math.

You might be right, my English is shit.

You know what is odd user. People who are gifted musically make great programmers.

Quick rundown why's everyone telling me to learn to code

I've noticed lots of programmers measure once and cut about 35 times...

Like a bit of thinking and "measuring twice" would have saved about 1/2 or 2/3 of attempts at writing something, or they avoid something that may not take long, but don't want to do, so it sits around until the end for absolutely no reason. Sometimes, really simple things.

annoying.

I spent a number of years doing specialized technical support that was basically unfucking other people's code. Bar none, the worst code was written by pure math people:

// int a, b, c, d, e, t, x, y, z;

Single letter variable names and overly complex state machines, variable repurposing, no comments, and shitty formatting. I eventually figured it out: math is a domain specific language optimized for pen and paper. Mathematicians try to apply the code paradigms they know to software, and their code sucks and makes people hate them.

best 10-year challenge

Attached: 1543878817468.png (684x626, 55K)

Attached: 1541532846104.png (752x620, 567K)

not really since music is math

story op?

Attached: image0.jpg (480x477, 53K)

Wally, one day I will track you down and take you out for a beer.

>you really need to understand the math to be good at coding

Inaccurate, copy/paste hacks still rule the roost.

Some of the best coders are MTF trannies. Jow Forums btfo again.

Attached: tmp-cam-277862779998682483.jpg (320x262, 8K)

>those wallyworld cookies

>Yeah, the algorithms, that's math
Barely. There's more math in bitmasking and shifting.

Shitlib journalists dismissed the concerns of working class whites who lost jobs due to globalization with "learn to code". Now these same journalists are losing their jobs and getting treated the same.

What about the fucking white males?

>Building isn't for the white man
>Sweden

Could you be anymore of a fucking failure? I feel like a disappointed father every time you faggots open your cum hole to say something.

that'st true actually I never really thought about it, but a few I've worked with would play an instrument of some kind, I self taught myself a couple of instruments but never got good enough to call myself a musician. Music theory itself though is very much like code logic

Men even beat women at being women.

Mr coder, can you build the systems you are practicing these 3rd and 4th generational languages on? Can you create an operating system or have an idea how to do it? Do you know what a linker is? What if you were tasked with building a program to handle the gate at a parking garage.

I’m not a coder. I have built a program to sort information on disk. This means I know where exactly on a disk the data is. Can you go that far? Could you create a new language and the compilers for it? I can. I know what it would take. All you are doing is creating more shit on top of shit and would guess that the person who comes in later to support your code hates what they are doing.

Never seen or heard anything like this in real life

Genuine laugh/10

Good for Jew?

Attached: 1421103810703.jpg (1103x643, 142K)

>be woman
>every single problem gets solves for you by a natural forming research team from betas who want to bang you and other females who want social points

How do you think females get better grades and more college exams than males while they are, which is proven, on average way less intelligent than any man? High school and College is built with social gathering as a priority, the stuff you need to learn is teached with learning groups in mind.
Problem is, males need to work for EVERYTHING, meanwhile females get everything handed to them cause vagina.

Attached: 1432264468866.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

>I've never seen what happens when women are left to fend for themselves

Attached: 0797456456.jpg (1200x2788, 1.94M)

>mentally ill faggots are great at jobs for mentally ill faggots
Wow color me shocked