Im sorry to bring you news from the Netherlands again...

youtu.be/737hd6uQHwM

Im sorry to bring you news from the Netherlands again, but i just had to share this brutal beating of a young teenage Dutch boy by approximately 14 foreign boys, from what i assume, Moroccan, Turkish or Syrian descent.

The absolute state of the Netherlands.

What do you guys think?

Attached: ttdysrrsstd.png (612x548, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk
unz.com/akarlin/immigrant-crime-in-germany/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aGtw_5TgxTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based, good thing progressives are above the primitive practice of having your co-ethnics' backs in a fight. The true tragedy here is how this will inflame anti-immigrant sentiment in the Netherlands. #standuptohate and remember to report xenophobia to the authorities

One had was called sjimmy or smthing probebly a half nog the other one was a spic

its just, i havent seen a more cowardly thing than this in a long fucking time, ameribro. it makes my blood boil

hard times make hard men
this is a necessary evil..he will either be forced to fight back or die

they all look like moroccans to me to be honest

I heard the kid is mixed

the kid being beat up? hes definitely not mixed, looks fully dutch and speaks dutch fluent. he does fake this street slang accent, but thats obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk

Attached: WHEN.jpg (1262x963, 212K)

>foreign
WOW OKAY FUCKING RACIST

Attached: 1527185145370.png (396x385, 119K)

im not saying foreign pol cant be racist, but im foreign and i dont fucking act like a savage and neithet do my family members

i mean what the heck is it with these thugs

maybe the fat slob will use this humiliating beating as fuel to better himself.
Based team building shitskins looking after whites' physical well being.

Attached: 698564cce5c63b7781a7a2eaadc53add--film-big-film-serie.jpg (236x330, 17K)

>dutch boy

Do not care

Attached: dutch.jpg (267x200, 14K)

doubt it. even if, he will still be outnumbered by a fuckton of muslims

I don't see the issue. Isn't this what the dutch voters have voted for in the past decades? If anything, we should congratulate them on having their dream come true.

I think your a nogunz faggot who deserves to have to fight tooth and nail to regain dignity

They are pandered to and possibly have a mild case of the islam

>outnumbered

That's why boomers are scums. They were the majority and didn't had this kind of problems.

Attached: paris_boomer.jpg (962x641, 72K)

Ive had similar odds and won, motherfucker
GET LIFT

Get this kid into mma. ASAP

And what is the general opinion among your population about this case??

Attached: OK.gif (356x294, 98K)

Hopefully he dies along with every other white

i saw that vid a few days ago, what did the fat kid actually do? Are they saying anything interesting in the vid as to why they're beating him?

nigger I'm a manlet, got mugged by gyppos one day and just threw a punch instead of backing down.
Yeah I got kicked around and knifed across the temple, but I held onto my pride standing.

Good, stupid kaffir was put in his place

Attached: 0FFAF743-8952-4B34-B782-DF3DE8DAFC38.jpg (640x623, 88K)

man, bug chance his mother indeed voted yes for this all. sad.

good job man. i can understand why this kid did not gave the balls though

so he can sumbit one of them and get kicked in the head by the rest of the 13?

my population? meaning the rest of the dutch or the small minority of the russians living here?

remember that one video of the white kid smacking around a syrian? The syrian got a fundraiser and raised thousands for himself while the white kid got arrested.

The Netherlands is a pretty small country. Maybe you could find these subhumans.

nah so he can scare them off. They need 14 dudes to beat a single overweight guy up, do you really think they have the balls to do it when he starts hurting them back?

'dont stop, beat him good, i hope youve learned your lesson now'

stuff like this. the rest is incoherent screeching of the foreign boys

Dutch people.

Are your turks really that degenerate? All the turks I've met here don't beat up whites (they do beat each other up though)

Piggy sure did squeal like a piggy.

What are they saying ?

Demoralization
They know what they’re doing
They think we can’t rise up to the challenge
They think we’re donzo

Nah he can beat up every single one with his new mma buddys.Or organize a cage fight with the biggest one and let the school watch.

disgusted, angry, helpless. the government is now 'stuck' and cant pick a leading party because they are EU's bitch

Oh so these are the kids that came over just looking for a better life? What were they escaping from their homeland? The dirt and the trees or the people who live there?

i have two good turkish friends, older a bit. no maroccan or syrian friends tho

this

I think white kids should carry knives.
Drive a 6 inch blade straight into a muzzies face and the rest will scatter.
If enough whites did that muzzies wouldn't be stepping out of line again.

nice video you got there family

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-26 at 21.52.40.png (1378x802, 72K)

This is the future you chose for your white kids, boomers.

This, it sucks but at the very least it will teach him how cowardly and savage shitskins really are, I'm sure he will never get into this kind of situation again

Attached: 1547104051995.jpg (770x960, 163K)

>foreign boys, from what i assume, Moroccan, Turkish or Syrian descent
nice bait, explain this then

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 12.51.15 PM.png (918x1594, 1.26M)

This kind of shit happens on daily basis.
I can't believe how much this shit is never on media. Like, NEVER. Not even once.

i never hear teaming up stories like this from the dutch people. theres no 'us'

Remember
Diversity is strength!

Attached: 1425792678132.jpg (620x413, 93K)

Wow op you mean to tell me that kids beat up each other , what's next the sky is fucking blue.

If it's one problem i see, overall, it's this. This biggest problem isn't just that this kid was beaten up. It's that they're not afraid of power being used against them. They having very little to fear, and I'm not talking about the police. All of these things are related to the social dynamics of power. The idea white men paying them and their families a visit doesn't cross their mind. That's the problem. Likewise, many of those white men would be more concerned about the legal and social repercussions for displaying power against them. And so, until people start learning to be unapologetically powerful, to exact a reckoning, this will always continue. They're less afraid than you are.

this is the new generation, meaning they probably were born here by inmigrant parents.

schoolyard bullying don't usually make the news dumbass, if it was white on white you wouldn't give a shit

right, thanks.
>hope youve learned your lesson
that implies he did something wrong. I wonder what he did/said that made him get that beating. Stuff like that doesn't happen for no reason. How did he even get to that wood or whatever where he's at? What happened before the guy started filming? Questions, questions...

It's tough when you're a teenager. Some people are fully developed at 15-16 years old and some people don't peak until 20-21. Mexicans seemed really tough to me as a teenager. Then I grew up and now they're all a foot shorter than me kek.

everything longer than half a cm in blade is considered a weapon here and thus illegal to carry.

Hard times = strong men

>schoolyard bullying
lol

>be teenager in europe
>get pushed on train rails and get dismembered

The father of that boy needs to kill all these niggers, their parens, their brothers, their cousins.
That happens 100 times and no filthy nigger will dare to pull such a shit again.

wear a glove with 1/4cm blades embedded in the fingertips, problem solved

Attached: wolverine-new-super-power-1114231-1280x0.jpg (1280x705, 104K)

I think your country is in

Good times = weak men

currently. Most of Western Europe as well though..

this, this and this, this is totally normal, happens all the time especially with 3rd world kids just ask the slavs they probably do this all the time.

The problem is that they are stupid violent shitskins who have no place in Europe.

I think you should overthrow your government and all of our national institutions.

>outnumbered by a fuckton of muslims

well then he can use the tactics of the mudslims against them and truck of revenge them all back to allah.

White boys getting btfo by everybody, no wonder white women come to us.

4 min

race traitor gets the rope

>The problem is that they are stupid violent shitskins who have no place in Europe.
t. soiboy jealous of high testosterone males

The police stop and search every kid do they?
These foreigners to europe only understand violence. Only violence beats violence. One day we'll all finally learn that lesson.

how about slavs, slav kids are just as violent.

Saw the whole video, perps were niggers.

mma is mostly stand up my dude

This. They shouldn't even be there to do it.

fat guy was probably just as stupid and talked shit to a group of people threatening him in the woods (and even went there in the first place for whatever reason). Not too bright my dear dutch guy.

>lol
that's about as intelligent of a response you can expect from a frenchie i guess

Attached: 1544824050750.png (468x666, 223K)

RARE FUCKING FLAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
MAURITANIA WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yes.

> What do you guys think?
1. The dutch wanted this, 100%. You are literal cucks.
2. Absolutely nothing of substance will happen to any of these people.

They are not:

unz.com/akarlin/immigrant-crime-in-germany/

Some of Balkans come close though. Similar figures in Sweden btw.

How did he even end up in that situation? Never hang around a group of shitskins by yourself. Ever.

Is Sweden hard to learn for someone speaking English>????????????

Is Sweden harder then German??

>Not putting one in your hat brim
We should go back to weaponized flat caps, stylish too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aGtw_5TgxTI

nah what he needs to do is find the kid, redpill him, and train mma with him or muay thai, that would be very helpful to the kid. if he treated the kid good and just let the kid know he is doing this cause he is dutch and there blood brothers, thats a huge impression

Stfu. You see these beatdowns all the time. Group playing on the green, bunch of shitskins show up and single a euro out. Every damn time.

No foreigners = no problems. They do not belong here.

Yep. It's all power dynamics. Whose "tougher" isn't even necessarily the issue in the physical sense, as much as whose more afraid to do a thing. Mental strength. That's something you should learn young. The first time you actually hit someone not related to you is a huge mental breakthrough in the way of dealing with violence.

I don't know desu.

Dont worry in a decade there will be no foreigners left.

he is a child getting beat up by older guys in a situation where they far outnumber him
stop being internet tough guy shitposters

Nice source , how about you use some credible sources and not some alternative media conservative bullshit.

what? more on this?

You shouldn't be afraid to be where you want in your own country.

>talking shit
Are you even German?

He is just a loud mouth white boy that talks shit on the internet but does nothing irl, so in other words Jow Forums

thats the thing; a lot of these 'fathers' are saying theyd kill everyone that attacked their kid like this, but none actually ever do anything more than talking. no revenge stories, nothing.

Whites in suburbans areas are in minority.
The fact that they lynched a white is not what i call a bulling kiddos story.
I can't really blame you to not get it.

Attached: 1513276921194.gif (480x228, 263K)