Hikikomori

Why are the Japanese opting out of modern life and choosing to seclude themselves in their rooms? Not only young people, but even older people who have worked all their lives chose to stay alone until one day they die alone. It is estimated that there are at least half a million so called "hikikomori", people are completely isolated from society.

youtu.be/oFgWy2ifX5s

Attached: 2019-01-26_21h34_32.png (1067x740, 900K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcHvWZEPSls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews are behind it.
Name the Jew.

women are just that awful

>jojofag
closet fag on top of being a hikki
jesus thats rough

I really don't understand them. Sure I like to stay home sometimes for a few days just play games, watch movies and eat junk food but there's so much intresting shit to see and experience outside why would you lock yourself out.

Attached: dprk.jpg (980x1280, 148K)

give this fuckers nootropics, cured me from my social anxieties- kratom and phenibut are godsends

Actually:
Some Japanese men are just that ugly.

Attached: 1536722918251.png (416x435, 120K)

because fuck this gay earth, shit isnt worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=zcHvWZEPSls

Attached: shodan_sam.jpg (600x600, 146K)

Unforgiving culture. Thats what most weeabos dont understand until they experience it live.

im a hermit.
i rarely go out for anything.
i might leave my house maybe 3 times a month, if that.

Look at their face, they're shame to be in public, I would too if i looked like a mongoloid

>social anxiety

Many factors. Basically boils down to too many negative social interactions.

in japan they have the extreme pressures a growing teenager has to acclimate to, only natural some of them would crack and not want to deal with it especialyl considering the japanese attitudes toward mental illness/depression which is to hide it away and not deal with it. parents enable these people by feeding them and supporting them holing up inside instead of help because they are ashamed of them and dont want it to come to light. also in addition id imagine theres the autist who just dont like going outside like me

You sure they aren't just a bunch of anime obsessed NEETs who hole up at home saying they can't work so they can sit at home jerking off and eating the Japanese equivalent of tendies?

Attached: 16299414_1582261221789446_3518974592511229824_n.jpg (679x960, 179K)

Cause in the end, it doesn't even matter.

thats what my last part of the post was supposed to be, in addition to the people actually struggling ofc theres just the people who want to stay inside doing nothing because they actually like doing that. but every single one being that is extremely unlikely especially considering the way things are in japan where youre supposed to basically give up your life to be a wageslave after high school

yes, but how do you think they turned out that way you fucking genius?

let's talk theoretically:
Let's say you break into a hikikomoris house, cut the internet/phone connections and rape him/her repeatedly over a long period of time. No one would notice it right?

have you seen /d/ threads? Its a pretty big tell on why these people become ashamed of going outside

There is an outside?

Attached: comfy2.gif (400x400, 24K)

most of them live with their parents so they would notice

Come and rape me. No one will notice you are missing.

even if you're a hiki, i wouldn't relax around gypsies

Low self esteem and a low threshold for adversity is my guess. You can't say with a straight face any of these hikkikomori are living some kind of idealized life by any meter, even a weeb's

Attached: dishonor.jpg (407x405, 19K)

Just go watch Welcome to the NHK, it's all a conspiracy.

Comfy.

Attached: 20190126222850.jpg (862x598, 105K)

Most of the guys that have been at least been on camera are normal looking.

How would they know? It appears they've barely stepped into society, yet they pick the hikki-life as their response? Middle school sucked, high school sucked and college albeit amusing wasn't all fun and games either, its just part of life. I don't regret quadrupling my income as a grad vs. the shit jobs I worked before getting my degree. You could show me the comfiest of rooms and the biggest heaps of video games and snacks and I wouldn't trade any of that for the life I have now.

Attached: 26230429_1650275578352606_7194263617267365868_n.jpg (872x960, 108K)

You're fucking sad if you'd trade a bookshelf of manga for a happy and social life filled with real people instead of comic book drawings. I'm not shitting on anime per se but books, novels, video games and movies only go so far with me. At some point I NEED some IRL engagement

Attached: IMG_20180326_145128.jpg (2592x1944, 486K)

Too many people living in one place with a massively stressful social structure.

Attached: 1536804993952.gif (180x180, 2.66M)

you ever volunteer?

I dont find this very shocking at all.

Attached: 1465301218644.jpg (604x482, 42K)

Then life in Germany obliges a person to be permanently on haloperidol.

Nootropics dont work, and phenibut is a placebo tho.

Yes, many times. Its rewarding and reminds me there are countless people in this world besides yours truly.

Attached: incel problem shills.png (1080x1306, 527K)

Attached: incel.png (722x722, 201K)

after volunteering in charity shops and seeing all the garbage that goes through straight to the landfills, at least I met a few worthwhile people

I could live like this.

>but there's so much intresting shit to see and experience outside
What if there is not?

>why would you lock yourself out.
What are the other options?

Exactly. Felt the same way helping in some soup kitchens and food banks tied in with my church and in my neighborhood

>What if there is not?
Keep looking

For what?

Because there is a secret tariff on (Me), and they cannot get the love they desperately need.

They realised that society is declining, and accepted MGTOW 20 years before it became cool.

It's not a uniquely Japanese phenomenon.

>wanting to go outside
>in Poland

Not everybody is cut out for this world and there is nothing wrong with that as the world sucks.

Attached: 1548263856443.jpg (593x593, 125K)

lads how do i stop being a shut in
it's just impossible for me

Attached: 24123424123.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

Places and things that are interesting to you on a meaningful level. Happens to us all.

It is a male thing by and large but of course they had to shove some bitch in our face.

church huh? always wondered if anyone cares about it here as much as grandma

Because they are beautiful user

Make an effort to speak to people any chance you get.
Ask them how they're doing, be friendly, be interested.
Socializing is a skill, not an instinct.

Why do you asume they are chronic masterbaiters?

Attached: Projecting.jpg (490x333, 34K)

i have talked to people in my uni
but it's completely different from high school
it feels like the most you can get is have an acquaintance

hard to say, churches here still seem to function more as a outlet for the distressed and poor, ergo the soup kitchens and the food banks.

>been neet forever
>almost thirty
>just last year got some online friends
>spend 5+ hours a day just talking in vc with one of them
>find out he's got to go away for a year and a half and might not make it back
>he left a week ago
>alone again with just my thoughts and Jow Forums

Attached: 1507491079014.gif (500x375, 204K)

try not cumming for a month
see how far you get

LOL they never leave their room, people need to find a 2nd person to fuck so....do the math

> Basing your reality expectations and worldviews on a Japanese cartoon
> MFW

Attached: 1522660499988.jpg (668x717, 141K)

feel better fren
at least we have eachother
but that doesn't mean you should not try to improve
you can't save the white race whilst being a neet

Attached: 654132542314.jpg (1000x264, 68K)

This must have been written by a fucking Millenial.

(Sometimes less, is fucking more)

I'm guessing its because their society places a heavy emphasis on conformity and aggressively shuns anyone who fails to conform. Imagine being berated by every fucking one for not doing exactly what they want you to do at the exact time they want you to do it every single time.

tl;dr the nails that stick out get the hammer over and over every day for the rest of their lives. Sounds exhausting, no?

you can build on this, meet your online friends IRL, take things from there. The same rules/techniques apply with offline friends like they do with online friends. I wish you the best of luck and promise you its a lot easier than it looks. Accept people as they are and they in turn will accept you just as you are.

Attached: mkfeels.jpg (500x461, 20K)

heh..

yeah, I'm Gen X and they always taught us "Brevity is wit" Millennials and zoomers write some long winded meandering bullshit like everything is a 1000 word essay for a school paper

whatchu laughin' at, cracker?

idk is it THAT bad in Japan? We have conformity in the west too and I don't feel like I've had to suffer for it nor trade my individuality for it either.

it is too late for everything, the end is near

Attached: 1547708627160.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I dunno, looks pretty nice to me.

Attached: gasienicowa-valleytatra-mountainspoland-landscape-mountains-nature-poland.jpg (2000x1333, 757K)

Are you serious? Look at the West right now, its an acceptancepalooza. Gays, trans, furries, gay trans furries, all manner of freaks that would be aggressively shut down in other parts of the world thrive here. Every day some new concession is made...tattoos in the workplace, transmen in womens bathrooms, period blood in art museums.

Contrast that to Japan, with its rigid heiraches in both normal social life and in the workplace. Theres a particular way to eat, a particular way to talk to different kinds of people etc etc. A slight deviation could hurt your chances or going to some of the best schools and working at some of the best places. Everyone is basically walking on tightropes over there, and the higher up your tightrope is, the easier it is to fall. You can see how that could drive certain kinds of people nuts.

Shut up, doomerfag

I'll tell you some day user.

how is this really that different from being a shut-in? Is this claiming it's a new thing entirely or just for Japan.

reeeeeeeeee....

Attached: perverse.jpg (264x313, 19K)

Those withdrawals are terrible, man. Don't take them daily. Take them when you need them.

I would if I lived near and they wanted to. But, they're all in europe and the middle east. Neets too.
I feel like a prisoner that's been passing notes back and forth with the guy in the cell next to me, only now he's been let out (forced rather).

I TRIED SO HAAARD

>We have conformity in the west too and I don't feel like I've had to suffer for it nor trade my individuality for it either.

Come to Sweden and I'll show you a conformist society.

>Look at the West right now, its an acceptancepalooza.
But you are forced to conform to that supposed tolerance or you become ostracized.

Attached: 15485447170594.jpg (2000x1333, 653K)

Because modernity was a failure in Japan. Tell me any country that modernized without destroying itself? USA exists as an evil empire to ensure that globalized economic order remains intact. This means no country has true self-sufficiency or self-reliance because they need constant work and trade to grow GDP and not have currency value plummet. Moreover, they need constant petroleum to maintain infrastructure.

>the virgin hikikomori vs. The Chad Wanderer

The international media promotes them as fully shut in but a lot of hikki neets still use tinder and such, they're just not too good socially and hate the working culture that forces them to be a face for industry.
They just do what they want to do, a lot of people list that they're a hikkikomori in dating profiles too.

probably just because its become a "fashionable" term. If they are going out in public and using tinder, they aren't hikkikomori.

>tinder
Whatever group is perpetuating Tinder to become global must be involved in some nefarious plot to destroy familial values and promote degeneracy.

Based. Globalism is slavery of entire nations. Muh GDP and muh growth is used as an justification for too many things