Overton window shilling

The Overton window used to be a relatively niche term to describes the range of ideas tolerated in public discourse.

Think about this: havent't you seen this term popping up non-stop over the past two or three weeks? It's all over pol. And for those of us that use reddit, it's all over reddit as well.

I am of the opinion that it's a concerted effort by shills. Especially because 99% of the time it is used in discussion about AOC or Warrens new wealth tax.

I promise you - after you read my post... you will start actively noticing this term everywhere online.

Attached: overton.jpg (1024x768, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=overton window&geo=US
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice blog post, dog wanker

Wow confirmation bias OO WEE OOOOOOO

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1514534826902.jpg (736x400, 95K)

I've seen the term as long as I've been interested in politics you fucking leaf.

>And for those of us that use reddit
duck off leaf

Because Charlottesville went SOOOooooOOOOooo WELL

GOOGLE TRENDS CONFIRMS IT

CHECK EM.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=overton window&geo=US

Huh, guess those votes actually matter then, else they would've just fucking seceded and taken basically the entire food production of the US with them

>City retards all voted for Hillary.

Corrected it for you.

For those of you who are too lazy to click the link in .. Here is proof of shareblues newest talking point, attached as a picture. I bet there was a memo.

Attached: ow.png (1908x683, 34K)

you just don't get it, guys. we just have to vote in zionists and jews to get NatSoc ethnoestate.
lol get mad stormfag

Push the window back then. Start some threads about replacing the income tax with a sales tax or something.

>havent't you seen this term popping up non-stop over the past two or three weeks
Shits been all over youtube politics and pol a lot since a couple of years ago. Not sure why you're only noticing now.

Last similar peak was dec 2015

That guy who shot up a synagogue didn't give a shit about this too.

>havent't you seen this term popping up non-stop over the past two or three weeks?
Not really. I've been seeing this term ever since I started visiting Jow Forums. What about you? Did you start visiting it a few weeks ago? Seems so.

Why are faggots like this always think themselves to be ss-men? They weren't really even a think until nazis were in power.

I actually don't really know why there is a nazi in that first picture. I googled "overton window" and that picture in search of an image, and that one simply seemed to fit the pol aesthetic the best

How about you lurk for a little bit more before you post faggot?

>nazim
>truth
Lmao cringe

Commit seppukku you inbred polak turd. I've been here for 3+ years, not that I have to justify anything to you

>LEAF POSTING

>lurks 3 years
haha ok pal

how did you do this flag?

Lurk moar, don't stand around slackjawed and clueless talking about all the things you don't understand. Learn about the website you're posting on before you post.