Is varg right?

Tell me Jow Forums is Varg right and based or are his ideas madness? His tribalism sounds unrealistic as fuck, but has got a strange attraction to it.

Attached: 59ED9684-9D4E-4A25-A4AD-4B997D0327C8.jpg (240x250, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUaQEm_x-p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is varg right?
He thinks patriarchies are bad and that women should share power with men, so no

Attached: varg.jpg (797x165, 24K)

He's criteria for women are pretty spot on tho
youtube.com/watch?v=rUaQEm_x-p8

I watched the video where he went into a lot of detail on that, he stated that a society should respect its women and not hate them, there is reason in that but there are alternatives such as general patriarchy

He's right on some things and wrong about others.
Our concern however should not be whether he is an infallible being. Our concern should be with whether he's transmitting a mostly acceptable message to the young men and women susceptible to his message.

In my opinion, he is.
He seems to push for people to become the best version of themselves. For Europeans to procreate fruitfully. He mocks MGTOW types, and provides inspiration for self-sufficiency.

Perhaps he's simply conflating patriarchial ideals with the blatant hatred and/or disrespect of women. But at least he has no ill intent.

Makes sense, the main thing he preaches is self-suffiency, there is nothing wrong with that, I am mostly talking about the more extreme viewpoints on tribalism. But I get what you mean, taking his points to the raw basics, he is saying many good things

Stop interacting with S*uthrons.

Attached: varg south euro.png (700x461, 224K)

i agree with him, meds are hairy and have bad breath.

To be fair, his general anti-med thing seemed subversive as fuck, not sure what to think of it

Nothing more patriarchal than a society where the family line is passed down maternally.

As far as his views on tribalism, it makes sense given his life background. He's been accustomed to isolation for his entire life; In Iraq as one of the only white (and Norwegian) children, in Norway where living a secluded lifestyle is common, in jail where most of his time was spent in his head, and now as he lives in the countryside. His experience with society has been largely negative, even just recently culminating in multiple raids at his home, being charged with "hate speech", just having a movie released that falsely smears his character.

He's not wrong in saying that a tribal lifestyle would once again force superior genes to flourish and inferior genes to die out. But he's deluded if he believes our societies will ever crash hard enough to leave a lasting void in government.

He's not wrong in his belief that countryside living is inherently good. It's an objectively healthier lifestyle, and your bloodline is likely to remain white as a result of countryside demographics. Besides the fact that a mass exodus Europeans from society is unrealistic, pulling away from society en masse would only cause more harm to society then good. Of course, that's what he wants because he wants to ensure that a government crisis leads to collapse, but nothing will ever "completely" collapse. Instead, you'll be left with permanently mediocre societies. This could be good or bad. Excess comforts lead to low birth rates. It might very well be true that the birth rate spikes in hard times. It might also very well be true that hard times lead to revolution. But that just another reason why traditional European men and women need to remain close to society, to participate in revolutions and contribute to revolutionary ideas.

A better question
>is he handy?

Attached: 1525141907860.jpg (236x289, 20K)

he's just a cult leader.

i don't how this inbred snow nigger got anyone to listen to him. but i guess there are a lot of retards out there.

Very. He made it so that his house has minimal conveniences. Also rides a Lada that's probably older than him that he keeps in good condition.

i have no idea how to make money other than slaving away like a dumb goy someone please fucking help me

Not for us to tell him what he should like or who he should breed with.
In his eyes blond, blue eyed Nordics/Germanics are a dying species and he wants to do his part to change that.

>he's just a cult leader.
Elaborate.
>i don't how this inbred snow nigger got anyone to listen to him
Why do you say that? What don't you like about him?
>snow nigger
Identified the mutt.

>ewh lost interest in ya
he's single isn't he

he's married and has 4 or 5 kids.

>tribalism

he isn't tribalistic, he want everyone to go back to living like its the 1800s again. I'm not giving up electricity and internet but the average person being more self sufficient would be fantastic.

>Unrealistic

This form of living literally brought us thru the dinosaur and ice ages you turdmuncher

It's how humans lived most of their evolutionary life, we are literally evolved for it

I love his simple outlook on his life.
I also love how hes so self-sufficient and his kids seem smart too.
I'm not much into his religious or spiritual beliefs but the way he lives is awesome.

what's his job?

>didn't even finish the video
thought you were baiting at first, but it seems that you have crippling adhd, must suck

Actually he has 6 or 7 not including his first born which actually puts it at 7 or 8. And no doubt he's going to try for more.

Also
>High standards means you're single
Granted his standards can get autistic as he also fails to realize that many women are shaped by their partners and thus acquire some traits afterwards.

its not going to happen so don't worry about it. most of the ideas discussed on this board are for entertainment. no one is going to reestablish an agrarian european pagan society. your time is better spent thinking about almost anything else.

i can't have something that doesn't exist stupid

so how is he feeding 10 people?

He doesn't shaky give up electricity or the internet. He gets energy via solar and obviously must pay for internet coverage since he uses it semi-frequently.
That being said, I wouldn't give up my modern comforts either, however, there is a point where it gets excessive or unnecessary. I've been really into minimalism for a while now. I have no land to live with somewhat self-sufficiency, but it's also an attractive prospect.

He claimed only blonde and blue eyed people are European. He is dumb

No clue desu.

>His tribalism sounds unrealistic as fuck
That is the least controversial aspect of Varg's philosophy, you retard.

t. angry mutt

I wouldn't care if Nords and the blondes want to keep their phenotype or heritage. Its when they start going we wuz kangz and we wuz the real Greeks and Romans and everything and start insulting other groups then its an issue. Like half of Germany has dark hair or brown eyes or both and some rare Scandinavians have darker features

Is he wrong on that tho? Whilst men are obviously superior to women in strength and intelligence, there is no point in actually despising women, the two sexes are ying and yang, while I don't think letting women into politics is a necessarily a good idea, if raised properly and educated, they don't deserve hatred. Patriarchies are jewish because there were never true jewish women, never do you see a jew trusting a woman, not like white people, entrusting their wives with their home and children.

his job is varg

Are you referring to this picture? It's actually just something I edited with inspect element, I get a kick out of seeing how fucking gullible Jow Forums idiots are. In the one I posted I swapped African for Southern European.

Attached: blue.png (831x579, 75K)

Attached: real.png (804x729, 89K)

Germany's blonde hair blue eyes status has been on a heavy decline since after WWII. But I agree with you there.
He does take the WE WUZ KANGZ a little too far sometimes.

You list mutt and outright non-Europeans, yes. Your point?

Just a meme I found. But my point is Nordicism is stupid and we wuz kangz tier. Its also funny how most Nordicists on pol tend to be American not actual Scandinavians. European and Nordic are different things.

>But my point is Nordicism is stupid and we wuz kangz tier.
So you have no point and are just trying to defend dilution of European blood, thanks for clarifying.

Attached: nordcisism gay.jpg (1644x3912, 1.54M)

Alexander was blonde, though. It's often described in writing.

Once again your low IQ is showing. European is a group of races Nords are a particular race only native to Scandinavia and parts of Germany and so on. Its like claiming only the Japanese are true Asians. If you want to keep Scandinavia Nordic fine but claiming all of Europe was Nordic is retarded

selling MYFAROG, dozens of other autistic Pagan books, youtube shekels, and Burzum merchandise checks

I never made any claims to supremacy, I simply stated the truth, that you are a mutt and non-European. Why are you so sensitive, big guy?

He had dark hair with a brown and blue eye. (He had the condition with 2 different coloured eyes)

Attached: alexander.png (259x194, 70K)

people don't realise how expensive Vargs lifestyle is. He plays up his poverty for youtube, but he is easily raking in six figures. (((Christian Kikernes))) has always been in the top 5% wealth bracket

He's a fucking pagancuck larper
His ideas are fucking madness, not too mention he thinks everyone below Scandanavia are shitskins kek

Most cucked people from my country are blue eyed blondes epitome of "aryan race". I dont know why but this is how it is. Idk what's wrong with blondes these days, you can confirm my statement by looking at the most blondest and blue-eyed people (Sweden,Germany, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Belgium etc). All of them pretty cucked.

The Greeks and Romans, the Celts found in Wales, the Iberians and so on always had a predominately dark haired population and had civilisation before you lot. The dark Europeans created European civilisation and are European

And most based fascist leaders tend to have dark hair

>mutts created "European" (((Civilization)))
Yes, I'm quite aware of the evil brought onto the world by you guys. Do you have any other points? My wife wants to go skiing.

FPBP, Varg is a feminist gigacuck.

That mosaic was made well after his death.

"They affirm likewise that Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful handsomness: For his Hair curled naturally, and was yellow"
~Aelian

"Apelles...in painting him as wielder of the thunder-bolt, did not reproduce his complexion, but made it too dark and swarthy. Whereas he was of a fair colour, as they say, and his fairness passed into ruddiness on his breast particularly, and in his face."
~Plutarch

Thanks for clearing that up. I've been asking for around 4 months.

Yes culture, proper buildings, civilisation, laws, roads and so on terrible really. So much worse than living in mud huts. You sound like an African angry that the Europeans took over and built roads and hospitals.

That's right.

According to people I meet until now ,only two guys blondes and blue-eyed were based. Rest of them were apolitical, racial-passive or cucked.

>you sound like an African
At least I don't look like one due to having African blood, mutt.

Southrons are not white

Reminder

Attached: varg_LARPs.png (529x838, 428K)

I don't have dark skin and I don't have curly hair or any African features or blood. Funny how you accuse people of being mixed with Africans but most coal burners tend to be blonde

>amerimutt not having African blood
OH NONONONONO LMAOOOO

They dont have to be, they are still great and start builting values and named this continent Europe. Im talking about ancient greeks.

I noticed a similar trend here somewhat. Perhaps Nordic genes are more likely to give people Stockholm syndrome looking at Sweden for example.

Gypsy

Another lie
Most coalburners are not blonde, they have painted blonde

I start a new 60 hour a week job Monday, wish me luck in hell fellow goy :D

I think the argument is we can't go back to it unless it's a global reset. China isn't going to follow suit.

Also growing his own food

He is a retarded larping snow nigger but he brings up valid points sometimes.

*began to build. Damn

I think blondes or you name it nordic looking people are epitome of beautiness.
And people including non-europeans tend to be attracted by their phenotype and soft features.

So I guess average nordic-looking person are predisposed to gain a more friendly personality with others including non-whites if they don't read any red-pilled politics.

Your mind-set is close to niggers and SJWs who dont accept historical facts and european whites contribution to world.

Who gives a fuck about that fag? Wadu hek has more subs than fucking varg. The guy is a loser just stop.

I know people like their women but I heard that dark whites are the most popular for men

Attached: pol info.png (739x839, 589K)

I had to Google who the hell Wadu hek is. Who the fuck cares if some faggot manchild gamer has more subscribers? That not a metric of who has better and more meaningful content.

Faith is power. Two slit experiment, you polish potato. You are literally gimping yourself if you don't have a well of faith that you can use. And the Semitic religions are complete utter trash.

Attached: 1548339022277.jpg (578x605, 51K)

Hmm, that's weird then.

I guess In my country things are a bit switched. Since white nordics are a minority and majority are more likely first pic rel darker white.

Attached: FB_IMG_1508668194862.jpg (720x720, 44K)

That's because fairness is often associated with femininity.
That doesn't mean fair men are not popular, though. Certainly moreso than ethnics.

They are still very popular just not the most popular.

y i p p i e

Attached: fuck this.gif (390x285, 1.74M)

genossi divide and conquer, eat tide pods

Women tend to like rare things but not too different like Africans on average no matter what the media says

>His tribalism sounds unrealistic as fuck
Varg seems to think being able to raise your own potatoes is gonna save him from the socioeconomic apocalypse he foresees. Or prevent his propriety from getting raided and his wife raped. You do the math.

Hr admits his handyman skills are subpar because he is a musician by trade but he tries to learn as much as he can

Jewish history BTFO.

WANT A WANKER .. HOPE they depressed women /SUE him ..
Horrible bloke

blondes are pretty conformist and easy to brainwash compared to dark haired europeans.

Yeah Fair white women love us meds

Sepsis hope .. lol

Weeding out the gullible minds who are too stupid to do some research...big loss...

Agree.

I actually meet a girl like this lol aryan looking and she chose drugs over my friendship.

Attached: 1275772.jpg (675x1200, 81K)

he's a gibsmedat nigger tier

Yep. Can't argue with that

Attached: kalergi.jpg (720x540, 70K)

Varg says lot of good stuff, and his main idea about current civilization being completely pozzed and about importance of self-reliant lifestyle is absolutely true, but he doesn't get a lot of things and by no means should be treated as some sort of supreme authority.
Here for example he cant grasp that female has no inherent spirituality and culture of her own and fails to show knowledge of history with its multiple examples of societies collapsing after giving equal power to females.
He is still worthy of respect because he believes what he says and also not a fucking zionist faggot shill like 99% of so-called "right wing" personalities.

>Encourages whites to take advantage of gibs which will otherwise be given to niggers and shitskins, thus adding more dead weight to the system, accelerating its collapse
What's wrong with that? Or are you one of those good goyim who proud with their hard work and contribution in society that keeps (((status quo))) running as it slowly strangles white race?

Probably cause the cold climate in the north historically forced them to cooperate in order to survive. The media is abusing their high level of trust.
Also southern ppl have seen how race mixing has degraded their societies so they're more against immigration etc.

That's a good statement

Attached: 1498786641039.png (1000x635, 1.21M)

Btw
>Stop interacting with S*uthrons.

Why?

Breeding is one thing and is your fair choose but really, interacting?