Give me one good reason why military spending shouldn't be cut by 90%

Give me one good reason why military spending shouldn't be cut by 90%.

Attached: discretionary_spending_pie,_2015_enacted.png (1003x915, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LLCF7vPanrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Posting the little pie
'Non-discretionary' spending is way worse than the military budget my guy. Also guess what happens when China and Russia impose regional dominion over SEA/ME/Africa. For all the BS 'equality' we give away in the international system, it's nothing like the screw competing powers want to give us.

The primary function of a government is to protect its citizens and promote their interests.

No country with nukes will ever be invaded.

Is that what your military does?

Freedom.

>Give me one good reason why military spending shouldn't be cut by 90%.
Petrodollar you cunt. It's because of our military that the Saudis piss their pants and force OPEC to price and sell oil in dollars. This forces the rest of the world to sell us shit to get dollars to buy oil. That is why we can run trade deficits in every sector of the economy
>pic related
and still live a lavish lifestyle.

Attached: usTradeDeficits.png (1547x973, 110K)

The world is fucked bro don’t even worry about it

Attached: 93736012-B0EB-4771-B137-3EABF265C41F.jpg (788x699, 54K)

I wonder, with the addition of another military branch to the US army (space force), does that mean NASA will get more grants and R&D money from the military budget?

Our military protects you gay yuros as well. Gib 2%.

This was true when 2 European powers were opposing each other. I hate stupid historians trying to compare intra-civilizational conflicts in the World and Cold Wars to the ones that will arise out of non-Western countries.

Who will defend Israel?

Because of this shill faggot.

Attached: total_spending_pie __2015_enacted.png (1003x915, 146K)

still too much

The U.S. Dollar is backed by military force. $1.00 = $1.00 because we fucking say so.

And that can't be achieved with a massive unpaid reserve force?

>have a hard enough time convincing people to join when paid
>thinking they'll join unpaid

The fact you and I share air pains me.

I mean basically a militia. People that would be obligated to become full time soldiers should the extremely unlikely event arise.

Attached: 4124124124122112312.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

>discretionary
The military shouldn't be treated as discretionary in the first place.

2000+ surface detonations would imply you can get away with it. Depends how many they have.

youtu.be/LLCF7vPanrY

you spend over 50% on social-security, including medicare, and seriously "think" your military budget is a problem?

Jeez should add operation get behind the welfare queens to military doctrine. That's a lot of money.

It's part of the problem.

You’re not wrong.
1. The US spends more on the military than the rest of the world, but couldn’t put down a bunch of goat fuckers with some old rifles in Afghanistan.
2. The US citizens own half of all civilian small arms.
Thus, no one could ever successfully invade and subdue the US, whether will have a military or not.
We have no need for a military, qed.

no it is THE problem
non of it is any of the governments business
will the military is
you don't want a private militia like Blackwater or what not to protect you

It means NASA will be eliminated for being government welfare queens who haven't done anything noteworthy for the past 40 years.

Space force is military. Civilian space exploration will be led by Elon Musk and Space X(they get gov contracts now since they're actually capable). Hell, even SpaceX does a bunch of work for the Air Force now. Civilian government agencies are a waste of money. Let private companies take over and actually get shit done.

16% of the budget is defense. Thats not too much.

See this pic? See those military bases? The US throws those suckers into any location where they feel shit might pop off at any moment. This makes their allies feel better, this let's their allies breathe easy,this also puts their allies into a headlock. If the US were to reduce their spending on military, it would be like police only being present in major cities, and even then only the downtown core. What do you think would happen in such a circumstance?

Attached: e1a00a16cc3b0efc7c7419bb38f45a41a3bc166aca2096be3a27dc2b596156e9.jpg (791x726, 130K)

all of that health money goes directly into the hands of the insurance industry, not "welfare queens"

>16% of the budget is defense. Thats not too much.
Israel thanks you for your support.

this post should have ended the thread

lol, now post "mandatory" spending you disingenuous faggot
i'll do it for you, since you probably won't

Attached: mandatory_spending_pie%2C__2015_enacted.png (1003x915, 105K)

Yes only jews are allowed a military. Thanks greatest ally.

Funny how this chart doesn't include non-discretionary spending. I wonder who could be behind this post.

Incirlik isn't accessible anymore kike

Attached: 1546911477206.jpg (960x915, 164K)

Your pie chart is missing most of the government spending. What is this? Are you just trolling people, or do you not realize what you are posting?

Attached: cc729196-5f0a-4f03-b1ad-06164af46552.jpg (976x547, 109K)

Nukes are only a deterrent to nuclear attack.
You don't nuke Ontario because it Invades Buffalo
It's right next door, you suffer too.
Once first nuclear strike is engaged, retaliation is ensured.

no, it lies to us and steels from our paycheck
so mentally ill people can chop off their dicks
lazy POS can leach off of us
sluts can murder babies
they can engage in perpetual warfare
so they can make more money importing drugs
and import niggers to oppress us
same as your gov

He (OP) is a paid shill who advocates unilateral western disarmanent.